Bring4th

Full Version: new paths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not yet finished reading the LOO but I thought I would tell a story here about how some of the early sessions have resonated with me.

Some months ago I started doing a little self-healing meditation as part of my bedtime routine. I don't recall just where I read about it but it seemed like a reasonable thing to do, one of those 'what can it hurt?' sort of things.
(this was before I even heard of the LOO)

The drill was:
Relax bit by bit
visualize a a 'golden healing light' around you
do some of those affirmations about how great and healthy you are

Well it didn't seem to do much (not that I was actually needing healing anyway, but I didn't come down with any colds or anything like that either so who knows). But the relax part prior to going to sleep was certainly useful. BigSmile
Then one night I was conjuring up the golden light and I couldn't ... it turned violet. No matter what, that light was stubbornly violet, and cool instead of warm gold. I know this sounds a bit nuts, I mean its just something you are imagining you see, you should be able to imagine anything ...
Anyway this went on for a week or so then one night no light at all, but physical sensations. I felt like I was lying out in a warm sun, gentle warmth all over, then a bit prickling in various parts.
So thats where I am now. As quickly as I think about starting the 'healing' I get the warmness, sometimes a few prickles and I am almost instantly relaxed and sleep well.
So, whats this got to do with LOO? Well I am struck with what I have read so far about the light ... and the violet ...
Seems I stumbled into something.
Anyway I have other stories of oddness in my life and I plan to keep on reading looking for resonance and connections. And I would love to hear anyones thoughts on my experience with this so far.
That's interesting. I haven't had similar experiences but I'm glad that you shared yours.

Is there a particular passage or session you have in mind about the violet light? You could quote a few lines and we could talk about it some more. Of course this is the kind of forum where someone else might well have had similar experiences themselves.
(01-21-2010, 01:34 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]That's interesting. I haven't had similar experiences but I'm glad that you shared yours.

Is there a particular passage or session you have in mind about the violet light? You could quote a few lines and we could talk about it some more. Of course this is the kind of forum where someone else might well have had similar experiences themselves.
Being new to this I pretty much failed to take notes ..I suppose I need make a copy local on my system so I can do searches ...I suppose that time will come. I have an impression of seeing the violet light references several times so far. At any rate the section I am on now has this:
Quote:This is the sacramental portion of the body complex whereby contact may be made through violet ray with intelligent infinity. No blockages may occur at these latter two levels due to the fact that if both entities are not ready for this energy it is not visible and neither transfer nor blockage may take place. It is as though the distributor were removed from a powerful engine.
The impression I have is that I was 'being corrected', that golden light wasn't right. That if I was seeking healing I needed violet.
It is called accessing intelligent infinity (as I see you have posted), and it is more possible nowadays than ever before.

You are correct in your assumption that seeking gold or white light is not beneficial to this process. There are a couple threads devoted to healing others and self, as well as a new one devoted to chakras. I recommend reading them when you have time.

ayadew

All I can relate to with your warm, prickling feeling is that it's the physical response when you're healing yourself.
You access a higher vibration (intelligent infinity maybe as Peregrinus says) and it's uncommon to your idea of the physical body so you get a response. If you didn't get a response how would you know what was going on? Smile
Regarding the light, it's the third eye/violet/brow chakra doing something. Can't say I have any idea!
Hi there, Chett. Welcome to this forum.

Feel free to take this all into yourself slowly. You're in it for the long haul--like it or not!

I once had a sort of healing session where this message came through: "Life is an exquisite opportunity to discover the magnificence of what you truly are."

A friend of mine once had the experience of seeing an overwhelmingly beautiful scene while walking alone on a trail one day. She put her arm out behind her (knowing that no one was there) just to take someone's hand and share the experience. In fact, she actually felt a hand there--someone was there on the "other side" to give her that feeling of connectedness at that intense moment.

So, you're shaking hands--as it were--with friends on the "other side," exploring the magnificence of your own being. That sounds swell to me!

I wish you all the best!
~p~
(01-21-2010, 05:05 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, Chett. Welcome to this forum.

Feel free to take this all into yourself slowly. You're in it for the long haul--like it or not!
Indeed I am sure of this, things I have learned so far resonate deeply in me.
I am sure I will be around to share more stories and ask many questions.