Bring4th

Full Version: Cancer in a Can!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The active ingredient of Coca-Cola is orthophosphoric acid. Due to its high acidity, cisterns used for transporting of the concentrate have to be equipped with special reservoirs designed for highly corrosive materials.

SODA IS CANCER IN A CAN! Aside from the sugar and all the other stuff mentioned in this article, the ACID is what's the most deadly! Cancer thrives in an ACIDIC environment! So do diabetes, arthritis, fibromyalgia, etc.

What happens to the body after drinking Sodas
Is coffee or tea acidic?
Coffee is acidic. Black tea and other caffeinated tea can also be acidic, also passion tea is quite acidic. I do mint and red tea on occasion and it is not very acidic.
(10-06-2013, 02:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is coffee or tea acidic?

Yes, but not nearly so much as soda. Coffee and tea are fine in moderation, and even better if you make them with ionized water. The ionized water will reduce their acidity. In terms of acidity, not an issue (in moderation). Same with beer and wine - they are somewhat acidic, but not even remotely in the same league as soda.

Soda is SO acidic that even 1/2 soda will mess up the body's pH for several days!

It's just evil, what it does.

It takes 3 days of drinking high alkaline water to counteract just a bit of soda. In contrast, I can bounce back after a couple of glasses of wine, with just a few glasses of ionized water.

It takes 32 glasses of ionized water to counteract 1 glass of soda...essentially pointless. And since most people don't drink ionized water, they have no way of counteracting it, and then they just drink more soda, and the attack on their body continues. And then they wonder why they have arthritis, fibromyalgia or diabetes...or cancer!

Everyone has cancer cells in their body at any given time, but the immune system normally destroys them. A surefire way to feed the cancer cells and give them a nice cushy place to live and grow, is to drink soda! Cancer loves an acidic environment to grow in (proven in 1931 and never refuted), and the sugar feeds the cancer! Yum yum says the cancer cells, give me more!

Soda has got to be the nastiest stuff people put in their bodies (well, it's a toss up, compared to vaccines...) I shudder whenever I hear of someone who is in pain, and I try to suggest that they eliminate the sodas, but they just don't get it.

Those who do eliminate the sodas and replace them with alkaline water, invariably get some degree of pain relief.

And that's not even getting into the aspartame in diet sodas causing brain tumors...
I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding about what cancer is.

Cancer is the natural byproduct of a growth that is not controlled (Either by the self in a visibly self understood way) or by the other self (channeling the growth towards a desired healthy outlet that can be used to bring a "new creation" into existence). Control by self denotes STS and control by other self denotes STO, now this is just in very very raw basic cases true and should not be poked for the individual cases since it would break apart.

But I see this understanding as being key to understanding what cancer actually is. It's not specifically the acidic food or the self hatred that creates cancer, If and I stress this, IF the M/B/S-C derives pleasure from acidic food and self hatred as a primary source then they will not, under any normal conditions, produce cancer.

Like earlier debates about nutrition and other similar topics where I've chimed in in the past to point out that its not specifically one action or another that produces what is universally considered negative consequences regardless of polarity (loss of body complex and or disintegration and or cancer etc), but that there are alignment specific causes of disease. Let me demonstrate by analogue.

If you wish to be a tentacle monster that slithers up and down walls and can drop limbs at will and regenerate them etc etc etc, you will certainly enjoy acidic foods, random mutations, cancers and etc. These will be your "food."

case in point: [Image: Nurgle_Sorcerer_by_andreauderzo.jpg]

These creatures clearly don't mind acidic food and random mutations. But if you prefer something more along the lines of:

[Image: elf_priestess_perfect_world_by_777luck777-d4mglpj.jpg]

I would unequivocally and without reservations say that you should not eat acidic foods and generally you should avoid random mutations and growths.

However, if you consider your life to be more along the lines of a diplomat, a messenger, a seer of players, an Icarus of sort, it will not be harmful in the extreme to participate as required in both the consumption of acidic food in acidic societies and the refusal to consume acidic foods in non-acidic societies. If such a simplification is applicable here.

In closing, if you don't mind "existing" as a cthulhuan tentacled monster in a state of contentment with your eternally mutating toxifying nature then by all means, engage in it. But there are many styles of "existing" that may not be compatible with yours.

Seeing as you don't really "die" but rather, shift into a world that is more compatible with your view of what is out there(but shh, that's a spoiler), if you keep doing bad things to yourself you will end up a world fitting your inner image. If that is not a problem or if it is something you actively seek, then by all means, engage in it.

Speaking as a diplomat that tries to acclimate to the environment I am in and engage in practices from the acidic to the most alkalic, I see no problem with people clearly indicating their inner nature by the choice of public food consumption, its all in free will. I do however always feel sad when an another self sees the need to remove themselves from the timeline for no clear or discernible reason of which most often the above mentioned first desire in terms of life is a clear symptom.

I hope this clarifies some potential misunderstandings about my stance in this.

Also, PS. If i wanted to detox now from where my diplomatic nature has taken me using the best healing/cleansing regimens in a clean and loving environment I estimate it would take 3 to 18 months to get back to a "good safe alkalic base". And that's with an assumption of total lifestyle adjustments and I'm still "relatively" healthy, so this is not in anyway to downplay the seriousness and the depth of long term damage done by acidic lifestyles and foods.

All in all I think the concept of food in totality is best described in the dinner scene in Peaceful Warrior.

What ever you do with your food, don't eat sloppy.
But but that extra thumb I grew on my forehead is useful !!!!!!!
Everyone knows its *giant thumb on forehead* Its hmm hmm its hmm hmm...
Yeh I thought it was a thumb but perhaps it's growing into a penis hehehehe.
(10-06-2013, 04:53 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh I thought it was a thumb but perhaps it's growing into a penis hehehehe.

As they say in Equestria, A unicorn is born....
[Image: tumblr_m1tdqx1vpN1qf88uf.gif]
some of the soda ingredients and vitamins together cause cancer effects

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_benzoate
In combination with ascorbic acid (vitamin C, E300), sodium benzoate and potassium benzoate form benzene, a known carcinogen.
I drink a lot of diet soda (none with Aspartame, only those with Sucralose). I know I should drink more water instead. Smile
Monica, that is good information, I'm gonna print that and shove it into the mouth of my cousin, he consumes insane amounts of soda daily.

I just ran accross an article from Europe, of a guy 28yo, who beat throat cancer. From the description, he is just an ordinary guy, no metaphysics, no spirituality, but he changed.
He did surgery and treatments afterwards, and then in the middle he stops everything and completely turns his life upside down.

He says, first thing he did, turn off the TV, every morning yoga and meditation, every free moment be outside with the nature, and consuming fresh veggies.
He goes to say, you have to question your life and understand (get this):

that the only imprtant moment is the moment of presence, the moment of now.

This is powerfull from an entity who is not aware of Creation.
Interesting. But, he is healthy as a rock now, and very positive.