Bring4th

Full Version: Ra and other Star Systems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bat

Quote:81.24 Questioner: So that I can just get a little idea of what I am talking about, what are the limits of Ra’s travel in the sense of directly experiencing or seeing the activities of various places? Is it solely within this galaxy, and if so, how much of this galaxy? Or does it include some other galaxies?

Ra: I am Ra. Although it would be possible for us to move at will throughout the creation within this Logos, that is to say, the Milky Way Galaxy, so-called, we have moved where we were called to service; these locations being, shall we say, local and including Alpha Centauri, planets of your solar system which you call the Sun, Cepheus, and Zeta Reticuli. To these sub-Logoi we have come, having been called.

I believe Alpha Centauri is the closes Star system to Earth. It seems we don't have to go far to find life in the universe. Smile

Thus far the most accurate description of life on Alpha Centauri that I have seen is in the game Alpha Centauri, here quotes of it *points above*.

Alpha Centauri Solar Logos says Hi.
(10-07-2013, 01:41 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:81.24 Questioner: So that I can just get a little idea of what I am talking about, what are the limits of Ra’s travel in the sense of directly experiencing or seeing the activities of various places? Is it solely within this galaxy, and if so, how much of this galaxy? Or does it include some other galaxies?

Ra: I am Ra. Although it would be possible for us to move at will throughout the creation within this Logos, that is to say, the Milky Way Galaxy, so-called, we have moved where we were called to service; these locations being, shall we say, local and including Alpha Centauri, planets of your solar system which you call the Sun, Cepheus, and Zeta Reticuli. To these sub-Logoi we have come, having been called.

I believe Alpha Centauri is the closes Star system to Earth. It seems we don't have to go far to find life in the universe. Smile

Thank you. I was trying to find the quote where Ra is in the sun.
Didn't say Ra was in the sun. Ra said he'd been to 'planets of your solar system' which in turn belonged to our Sun. Also went to planets belonging to the Cephus star and the Zeta Reticuli star.
Ra did say that in sixth density time/space the sun may be visited, so I put the two together.
Which is because the sun is an entity of its own and not because, as it was implied, that Ra resides in the sun.