Bring4th

Full Version: Cosmology Summary Attempt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. In the beginning was the Creator... That Being.
2. The Creator, In Unity, discerned a concept of Non-Being, Void, or "Plenum" (82.6)
3. Finally, from the potential between Being acting upon Non-being, Infinity was born. This Infinity is intelligent. As Ra says, "The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation."

This is analogous the number 108, of One Thing, Nothing, and Everything (Infinity).

Ra also tells us "The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity, for there is no nothingness.", and "To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning."

Thus demonstrating that validity of the paths of Buddhist Emptiness, and of Materialist Pantheism; While affirming that the The Creator transcends them.

Additionally, it is wise to consider the non-duality of each of these three:
1/0: Being and Non/Being
0/8: Nothing and Everything
1/8: Creator and Creation.

---------------------------------------------

The Octave Begins. Each of the next steps corresponds both to 7 the Densities in the process of creation in the macrocosm, and the 7 Chakras in the Microcosm.

1. Intelligent Infinity becomes aware, discerns the concept of finity, and thus Free Will. This is the first of the three primal distortions. Crown Chakra.

2. Infinite Energy comes from potentiated Intelligent Infinity, called the Logos, on the levels of Galaxies and Solar Systems. Also called love/light, this is "The enabler, The Power, The Energy Giver". Third Eye.

3. Love/Light creates Light/Love, which builds everything that exists from photons. Last of three primal distortions. Throat, Primary Chakra of Spirit Complex

4. The Fourth Density of Learning "Loving", heart Chakra.

5. This is where the "Archetypal Mind" is located, which includes the Tarot. and the Primary Chakra of Mind.

6. I believe there is a "Archetypal Body" here, Including the Humanoid form used throughout our logos.

7. I believe the "Archetypal Chemicals" of the Periodic Table occur here.

This is the process by which the Creator has created planets which can begin first density and ascend upwards, and first learning the idea of space/time.

FYI I will probably be making changes to this, It's sort of a work in progress.
this would be a good place to link the former member Siren's post - 'the Law of Light' which corresponds to step 3 in your cosmology Javaman.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5005

- -

I think it also interesting to note that when the Octave 'appeared' or manifested, all levels were populated in an instant; ie there was not necessarily linearity for some 'entities' to evolve upwards. ie they just 'appeared' at a certain point with certain abilities, functions, and responsibilities.

Quote:28.13 Questioner: Thank you. Do all of the individualized portions of the Logos, then, in our— I’ll call the lenticular galaxy that we are in, 250 billion suns, or stars, I will call that the major galaxy just so we will not get mixed up in our terms. Does all the consciousness, then, in this individualized form that goes into what we are calling the major galaxy start out and go through all of the densities in order, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven or— then to eighth— or is there, shall I say, some who start higher up the rank and go in a— so that there is always a mixture of intelligent consciousness in the galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. The latter is more nearly correct. In each beginning there is the beginning from infinite strength. Free will acts as a catalyst. Beings begin to form the universes. Consciousness then begins to have the potential to experience. The potentials of experience are created as a part of intelligent energy and are fixed before experience begins.

However, there is always, due to free will acting infinitely upon the creation, a great variation in initial responses to intelligent energy’s potential. Thus almost immediately the foundations of the, shall we call it, hierarchical nature of beings begins to manifest as some portions of consciousness or awareness learn through experience in a much more efficient manner.
It's neat that you have 8 as infinity, because it's the density of the next Octave, which is timeless.
(10-08-2013, 11:42 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's neat that you have 8 as infinity, because it's the density of the next Octave, which is timeless.

I saw a perfect analogy on Facebook for explaining the 8th density.

Simply turn the 8 sideways Smile
Yes, I've always known that.
Jivat. The important thing is to collect questions, answers are just a snapshot of that moment (online comic I found on another thread somewhere, but VERY enlightening).