Bring4th

Full Version: Densities Comprising Orion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

So today I was reading session 7, going over the part where Don asks about which densities make up Orion. Ra says:

RA: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass-consciousness which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth density entities comprising this organization.

Then, later, in session 62, there is this:

QUESTIONER: Is this the fourth-density group we are talking about?

RA: I am Ra. There are fourth and a few fifth-density members of the Orion group.

QUESTIONER: Then the top of the pecking order is fifth-density?

RA: I am Ra. This is correct.

I might be missing something here, but these two statements seem entirely contradictory. It makes me wonder if Ra meant to say sixth-density in place of fifth in session 62, which could make a difference in how the densities are perceived, especially in regard to the negative polarity. I suppose there could also be some level of context I am just missing.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what was going on here? Insights?

I will also say this due to several responses I've already gotten to this question: I'm not attempting to attack the Ra Material here, and even if it is a blatant mistake, that wouldn't make me throw out my entire belief system. I'm not attempting to nitpick or disprove. I would just like clarity if anyone could offer it.
Edit: See Anagogy's post below. I now believe it is likely that the OP's first quote refers to negatives in general being of a very large number, but that there are in fact very few Orion of fifth density because they are not interested in other selves and therefore not interested in a pyramidal Orion power structure.

My guess would be the earlier statement is correct in that there are a large number of fifth density Orion's; the latter statement referring to a few fifth density I think is in reference to a sub-group of the so-called Orion group - notice prior to Ra's answer, Ra states that it is incorrect that "a group from various galaxies should be named by one."

I think it's highly likely that the statement "There are fourth and a few fifth-density members of the Orion group" refers to a sub-group of the so-called Orion group, in particular the Orion affiliated SMC involved with Earth. Similar to how Hatonn is a SMC of the Confederation affliation, and how the Southern Cross is a SMC of Orion affliation; yet both the Confederation and Orion are themselves groups of SMC. (Similar to how if you asked a question about Hatonn, the answer would be that they are 4D group of Confederation, yet the Confederation is obviously more than just 4D in membership).

Quote:62.16 ▶ Questioner: Are there other groups of those who are on the service-to-self path joined with those from the Orion constellation? For instance, those of Southern Cross, are they presently working for the same type of harvest with respect to Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. These you mention of Southern Cross are members of the Orion group. It is not, shall we say, according to understood wording that a group from various galaxies should be named by one. However, those planetary social memory complexes of the so-called Orion constellation have the upper hand and thus rule the other members. You must recall that in negative thinking there is always the pecking order, shall we say, and the power against power in separation.

62.17 ▶ Questioner: By creating as large a harvest as possible of negatively oriented entities from Earth, then, the social memory complex of the Orion group gains in strength. Am I correct in assuming this strength then is in the total strength of the complex, the pecking order remaining approximately the same, and those at the top gaining in strength with respect to the total strength of the social memory complex? Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. To the stronger go the greater shares of polarity.

62.18 ▶ Questioner: Then what do the ones at the top of the pecking order of the Orion group— well, let me first ask this: Are we talking about the fourth-density group now?
Ra: I am Ra. There are fourth and a few fifth-density members of the Orion group.

62.19 ▶ Questioner: Then is the top of the pecking order fifth-density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
English is a funny thing, but "a few" and "few" aren't identical

http://www.diffen.com/difference/A_Few_vs_Few

This says "a few" means "some", while "few" means "virtually none" or "almost zero".

Furthermore, "quite a few" can, ironically, mean "many", showing again how "a few" has become neutral.

Phew.

http://english.stackexchange.com/questio...few-vs-few

But I would agree, that approximations of the number of Orion members in various densities isn't central to Ra's mission so they may not have spent a lot of effort on precision in language here.

Brittany

Thanks Xise. That was to the point and helped a lot. Smile
I would guess that when refering to groups then Ra's statement about fifth density holds true.
Another quote leads me to believe that what Ra as "very few sixth density entities" described was in fact just one single entity.

"69.12 ▶ Questioner: Is it possible to tell me roughly how many Wanderers that have come to this planet within this master cycle have experienced this displacement into a negative time/space? Just wondering if there have been many.

Ra: I am Ra. We can note the number of such occurrences. There has been only one. We cannot, due to the Law of Confusion, discuss the entity."
I couldn't sleep much last night. I got up at 4:25 to let the cat out, and went out with her. The sky was exceptionally clear and all of the constellations were visible. Orion was beautiful and shining brightly.Smile I was able to see 7 stars in the Pleiades easily.

Oh, and by the way, I agree with Xise.
(10-09-2013, 06:40 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]So today I was reading session 7, going over the part where Don asks about which densities make up Orion. Ra says:

RA: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass-consciousness which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth density entities comprising this organization.

Then, later, in session 62, there is this:

QUESTIONER: Is this the fourth-density group we are talking about?

RA: I am Ra. There are fourth and a few fifth-density members of the Orion group.

QUESTIONER: Then the top of the pecking order is fifth-density?

RA: I am Ra. This is correct.

I might be missing something here, but these two statements seem entirely contradictory. It makes me wonder if Ra meant to say sixth-density in place of fifth in session 62, which could make a difference in how the densities are perceived, especially in regard to the negative polarity. I suppose there could also be some level of context I am just missing.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what was going on here? Insights?

I will also say this due to several responses I've already gotten to this question: I'm not attempting to attack the Ra Material here, and even if it is a blatant mistake, that wouldn't make me throw out my entire belief system. I'm not attempting to nitpick or disprove. I would just like clarity if anyone could offer it.

Orionites are strictly STS so while there are 6th Density pro Orion people they are still 6th density and thus not entirely orion.

First is question is formulated in the following:

"What densites are those that support orion"

the second one is

"what densities are members of the orion"

Which are two entirely different question.

Let me give you an example, take the worst possible actor(on screen) you can think of, knowing full well that they are only an actor, they know full well that they are an actor too, (sto) but they selectively pick only roles that allow them to express STS principles in an effort to get everyone else to be STS so they would be the only STO source.

They would still be, nominally balanced 6.5D sto, but due to their choices and selections they would use that nominal STO nature fully to try to persuade others to be STS so that they would be destroyed by their stupidity and thus leave "more" for this 6.5D STS.

That is how I interptet this. Anyone who still thinks "reality is real" can belong to Orions, but anyone who thinks/knows reality is a joke can not, but even when they do not belong to the orionites, they can do all in their power to support only and exclusively the orionites as if they still believed that life is anything besides a joke, and a bad one at that.

Hope that clarifies.

You can support evil without belonging to evil, because you can then balance it out for yourself but not balance it out for others and hope that the evil you generate is sufficient for all other selves to destroy themselves leaving you in charge without doing anything to actually control anyone, just expressing your inner nature of STS.
I just read this entire thread up to here and I think it triggered a new (to me) idea.

We usually portray to children that predators are bad, such as wolves killing baby lambs, etc., but nowadays we know that predators play a very important role of maintaining and improving the gene pool of their prey by eliminating the weaklings.

Similarly, servers to selves play the role of nudging those in 3D who would achieve harvest more quickly if they chose STS to give that a try. Ra has always said that either path is okay because serving the self and serving other selves are the same thing, but our tendency is to judge STS as horribly wrong. I think I can accept those servers to self a little easier now.

Unbound

STS and STO are shadow selves of eachother, are they not?
(10-09-2013, 06:40 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any thoughts on what was going on here? Insights?

In my opinion, Brittany, there was a slight error in transmission. The error was that in the first instance, Ra was talking about the negative polarity in general, rather than the specific subdivision of negative polarity referred to as the "Orion Federation". That is to say, there is a similarly large number of negative beings in fifth density as there are in 4th density.

However, there are very few 5th density members of the Orion federation and Ra tells us why in 48.6:

Ra: [...] In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.
(10-10-2013, 01:15 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2013, 06:40 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any thoughts on what was going on here? Insights?

In my opinion, Brittany, there was a slight error in transmission. The error was that in the first instance, Ra was talking about the negative polarity in general, rather than the specific subdivision of negative polarity referred to as the "Orion Federation". That is to say, there is a similarly large number of negative beings in fifth density as there are in 4th density.

However, there are very few 5th density members of the Orion federation and Ra tells us why in 48.6:

Ra: [...] In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.

Anagogy's interpretation makes more sense, in that, the Orion group is based on a pecking order. Thus, if few fifth density Orion members do not perceive any virtue in other selves, it makes sense that they would no longer wish to be affliated with such a large pyramidal power structure. Negatives like to fly solo in fifth. I can get that.

With the addition of your comment anagogy, I'm inclined to believe that Ra may well be referring to negatives in general when he says there are a large number of negatives at fifth density.
Building off of what xise said, there seems to be a group of Orions which Ra refers to as Crusaders.

Quote:12.15 Questioner: Is it possible for an entity here on Earth to be so confused as to call both the Confederation and the Orion group in [an] alternating way, one, then the other, [inaudible] back to [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity at the base of its confusion is oriented towards service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom. If the entity at the base of the complex of beingness is oriented towards service to self, the crusaders, who in this case, do not find it necessary to lie, will simply begin to give the philosophy they are here to give. Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards service to others but, in the desire for proof, were open to the lying information of the crusaders who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel.

12.16 Questioner: Are most of these crusaders fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a majority of fourth-density. That is correct.

This is a possible reason why the Crusaders have less 5th density bigshots:
Quote:62.20 Questioner: What is the objective; what does the, shall we say, the leader, the one at the very top of the pecking order in fifth-density Orion, have as an objective? I would like to understand his philosophy with respect to his objectives and plans for what we might call the future or his future?

Ra: I am Ra. This thinking will not be so strange to you. Therefore, we may speak through the densities as your planet has some negatively oriented action in sway at this space/time nexus.

The early fifth-density negative entity, if oriented towards maintaining cohesion as a social memory complex, may in its free will determine that the path to wisdom lies in the manipulation in exquisite propriety of all other-selves. It then, by virtue of its abilities in wisdom, is able to be the leader of fourth-density beings which are upon the road to wisdom by exploring the dimensions of love of self and understanding of self. These fifth-density entities see the creation as that which shall be put in order.

Dealing with a plane such as this third density at this harvesting, it will see the mechanism of the call more clearly and have much less distortion towards plunder or manipulation by thoughts which are given to negatively oriented entities although in allowing this to occur and sending less wise entities to do this work, any successes redound to the leaders.

The fifth density sees the difficulties posed by the light and in this way directs entities of this vibration to the seeking of targets of opportunity such as this one. If fourth-density temptations, shall we say, towards distortion of ego, etc. are not successful the fifth-density entity then thinks in terms of the removal of light.

And so the Orion group which is sent to interact with us is mostly 4th density because they are simply doing the bidding of their 5th density masters, and this group might be what Ra was referring to the second time.

One the other hand, it seems natural to me that as STS memory complexes grow through 4th density and on into 5th, it would be natural that they would start switching their polarity anywhere along the path prior to hitting 6th density. I have a memory of Ra talking about this but I can't seem to find it, so it might just be my imagination, but I think it would be natural that there would be much fewer 5th density entities in Orion than 4th density. Which would seem to be at odds with that quote from session 7.
I believe 6th density STS and STO are in some ways simular to 3th density, because it is the density of unity that comes after a very long time of seperation together to graduate to the 7th density. So I guess that the top of the pecking order is between the mid 5th and the late 5th density STS.
(10-10-2013, 01:21 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]One the other hand, it seems natural to me that as STS memory complexes grow through 4th density and on into 5th, it would be natural that they would start switching their polarity anywhere along the path prior to hitting 6th density. I have a memory of Ra talking about this but I can't seem to find it, so it might just be my imagination, but I think it would be natural that there would be much fewer 5th density entities in Orion than 4th density. Which would seem to be at odds with that quote from session 7.

Is this the quote you're thinking of?

Quote:47.5 Questioner: Then at fourth-density graduation into fifth is there anything like the percentages you gave for third-density graduation into fourth for polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. There are, in your modes of thinking, responses we can make, which we shall make. However, the important point is that the graduations from density to density do occur. The positive/negative polarity is a thing which will, at the sixth level, simply become history. Therefore, we speak in an illusory time continuum when we discuss statistics of positive versus negative harvest into fifth. A large percentage of fourth-density negative entities continue the negative path from fourth- to fifth-density experience, for without wisdom the compassion and desire to aid other-self is not extremely well-informed. Thus though one loses approximately two percent moving from negative to positive during the fourth-density experience we find approximately eight percent of graduations into fifth density those of the negative.
With 10% negative and 90% positive, that means 20% consciously switch polarities - a large number. This would happen after millions of years presumably, due to need to create sufficient polarity in order to switch.

Unbound

So you think that once you choose a path you are stuck on it until you have enough polarity to switch? I recall Ra saying that the more polarized entity has an easier time switching.
Yes I recall too that it's easier to switch once you have enough polarity. In 3D it's as simple as making a choice, yet difficult as polarizing enough. Ra says it's as difficult to polarize positively as it is negatively. Or something along those lines. I just hope it's not too hard. I've lived a mostly good life. Haven't hurt anyone really. Though before I had childhood regrets, and a few adult ones. But since forgiven myself.
(10-13-2013, 03:26 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]So you think that once you choose a path you are stuck on it until you have enough polarity to switch? I recall Ra saying that the more polarized entity has an easier time switching.
That is correct.
(10-13-2013, 09:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2013, 03:26 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]So you think that once you choose a path you are stuck on it until you have enough polarity to switch? I recall Ra saying that the more polarized entity has an easier time switching.
That is correct.

"So you think up is down, I seem to remember up being up"

"That is correct"

"Which, that up is up or up is down"

"Correct"

"What?"

(PS; thats an attempt at funny way to ask for clarification as to what is specifically correct)
An example of changing polarities after third density:

Quote:89.41 Questioner: Then did they continue striving to polarize negatively for a fifth-density negative harvest or did they do something else?

Ra: I am Ra. They worked with the fourth-density negative for some period until, within this framework, the previously learned patterns of the self had been recaptured and the polarity was, with great effort, reversed. There was a great deal of fourth-density positive work then to be retraced.
(10-14-2013, 07:15 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]An example of changing polarities after third density:

Quote:89.41 Questioner: Then did they continue striving to polarize negatively for a fifth-density negative harvest or did they do something else?

Ra: I am Ra. They worked with the fourth-density negative for some period until, within this framework, the previously learned patterns of the self had been recaptured and the polarity was, with great effort, reversed. There was a great deal of fourth-density positive work then to be retraced.

Yes, but they were originally positive entities.

Quote:89.33 Questioner: What was the origin of the two entities of which you speak?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities were Wanderers from early positive fifth density.
(10-14-2013, 06:43 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2013, 09:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
That is correct.

"So you think up is down, I seem to remember up being up"

"That is correct"

"Which, that up is up or up is down"

"Correct"

"What?"

(PS; thats an attempt at funny way to ask for clarification as to what is specifically correct)
They are both correct.