Bring4th

Full Version: What Happens if you're not on the Planet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Though this might not apply to Earthlings as much as other planets out there... what happens if a person is off on another planet while the Harvest occurs? Do you come back and find that nobody is even there anymore, and you just missed your evolutionary train? Kind of reminds me of that Star Trek movie with the energy wave that grants any wish.
1) If you are on another 3D planet, you are probably repeating another 75,000 years of learning. You really have not missed earth in the sense you learned nothing much on planet earth.

2) If you are on a 4D positive planet, then congrats, you passed.

2b) If you are on a 4D negative planet, ...

3) Not sure if you regressed towards 2D.
There is also another situation:

1) You could be "in transit" while a new 3D planet is being prepared for (you) to continue learning your lessons.

Here are some funny antics:
- who wants to be the first (and second) person to enter that 3D planet? they can be Adam and Eve.

- who wants to teach them wisdom and kindness, so (you) will be like prophets in the desert teaching the Law of One?

- who wants gather people on a small hill and teach them about loving their neighbors, telling them to love their enemies?

Smile

ayadew

We are born on this planet and forever fed her red ray energies. 'Distance' is an illusion in the end... this physical body will always be linked and belong to Gaia (earth).
So what happens is exactly the same as if being on the planet I figure Smile

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings:

My understanding is this: The entire universe is shifting. It is Planet Earth that stalled in her birth thus stalling the entire star system this is why so many are here to assist us in this transition. If you are off planet you are shifting as well to where it is most appropriate for you to be based on your soul frequency and vibration--- your physical body return to which ever planet it is on... this is just an interaction suit your soul is wearing... the body is not your soul... The Lightbody is part of the soul. Our souls are mulitdimensional and here and there at the same time... Our physical bodies are changing to be more cystalline in structure to embody more of the soul while embodied in the physical body. This transformation will allow us to physically exist in physicality longer... some sources say about 500 years... but the Lightbody is the Body most sources are refering to which is an energetic copy of our physical body.

fairyfarmgirl
(01-21-2010, 04:24 PM)creationist Wrote: [ -> ]Though this might not apply to Earthlings as much as other planets out there... what happens if a person is off on another planet while the Harvest occurs? Do you come back and find that nobody is even there anymore, and you just missed your evolutionary train? Kind of reminds me of that Star Trek movie with the energy wave that grants any wish.

Hi Creationist,
I think that it is reasonable to say that each will be exactly where they need to be, with applying consequences. I would say that there is no 'evolution' but rather a growing awareness of our multi-density existence.
In an holographic universe, everyone is everywhere at every moment.
L/L Smile
Whitefeather
(01-21-2010, 04:24 PM)creationist Wrote: [ -> ]Though this might not apply to Earthlings as much as other planets out there... what happens if a person is off on another planet while the Harvest occurs? Do you come back and find that nobody is even there anymore, and you just missed your evolutionary train? Kind of reminds me of that Star Trek movie with the energy wave that grants any wish.

It is quite funny to think about it this way Smile But in my humble opinion- can not happen.

I would say that it is more like being absent from your own marriage. While aliens of all kinds are collecting to witness this grand event; the earth's parking lot is getting fuller by the moment. The smell of the popcorn is in the air as the greatest show on earth is about to begin.

Well let's assume that it happens. In that case the responsibility should fall with the Elders monitoring the harvest. And they working with your higher self will ensure that you are present.
Q'uo has said none will miss the harvest... whether in the incarnate state or not.
(01-23-2010, 07:57 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo has said none will miss the harvest... whether in the incarnate state or not.

I would agree, whether or not we are present at the moment our energy is intimately connected with the event. We co-created it, it is us. Therefore it occurs within us wherever we are.