Bring4th

Full Version: So I will be taking on complete trance channeling...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am not convinced of any real danger besides getting false information and acting on it. I've learned this lesson.

Carla's biological situation was unique in regards to the threats to her health. I've found protection is inherent unless you start allowing random astrals into your mind. I inherently build "walls of light" with all my workings using my own magical practices. I am confident in my ability to metaphysically quarantine entire buildings.

I have conciously channeled the entity involved and my higher self regarding what I wish to pursue and I am told there is no danger. There are no complexities nor divine requirements like a lot like to imagine exist. The only prerequisites required are a dedication of energy, a basic ability to meditate and a wariness not to let your soul walk away from your body when you allow full use of your body as an instrument. My fiancee, Tina, will be acting as the additional "battery" and scribe for my workings.

In the coming year, there will be new materials out there. Through great discipline I have made it my destiny that these materials will be widely seen and freely available.

Thank you for inspiring me.
Will Tina be remote, or are you two together?

That's neat that you can get into trance. Will you focus on any particular social memory complex, or allow who comes through to do so freely? Will you be using the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram?

I do hope your material can answer questions that were not realized in the Ra material. Such as more info about the Law of One itself.

Good luck. If you need extra stability, you can use some of my energy as well. I'm pretty grounded now. In fact I would look forward to a few more initiatory experiences in the future, as long as they're mild.
I would love to sit in on a session if I'm back in Montreal sometime Smile

Unbound

Have fun! Aha Hope you find whatever you are looking for.
(10-11-2013, 05:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Will Tina be remote, or are you two together?

That's neat that you can get into trance. Will you focus on any particular social memory complex, or allow who comes through to do so freely? Will you be using the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram?

I do hope your material can answer questions that were not realized in the Ra material. Such as more info about the Law of One itself.

Good luck. If you need extra stability, you can use some of my energy as well. I'm pretty grounded now. In fact I would look forward to a few more initiatory experiences in the future, as long as they're mild.

We will be together in a dedicated space. Smile

I am focused on a set of entities. I am very wary about approaching unknown sources. I will be using sigil magick, mantras through intense and long-term meditation to keep the space clean. Ironically, if it weren't for meeting my fiancee, I would not have garnered the interest to learn these very skills.

I am intend to make the questions as specific as I can before the entities start citing the Law of Confusion.

Thank you for your support! Blessings to you, Gemini.

(10-11-2013, 05:24 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to sit in on a session if I'm back in Montreal sometime Smile

Once things are established, we will be happy to have you. Smile We'll be in touch in the future. I have to first get to Montreal, haha.

(10-11-2013, 05:31 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Have fun! Aha Hope you find whatever you are looking for.

I hope so too! Thank you!
(10-11-2013, 05:16 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am not convinced of any real danger besides getting false information and acting on it. I've learned this lesson.

That being a much much greater danger than might first seem likely.

Quote:Carla's biological situation was unique in regards to the threats to her health.

Too much energy through a too narrow conduit causing what would be analoguous to a garden hose snake.

Reminds me of that video of a dude trying to hit a garden hose snake with his shoe in some poor looking surroundings. If anyone has the video I'd appreciate link here... Tongue

Quote:I've found protection is inherent unless you start allowing random astrals into your mind.

Oh but what you miss by not allowing random astrals into your mind, its a party up there and everyone is invited. Its the heart that dictates when the party is over and when the quests either leave or get fried for ever and ever and ever and ever. Usually they leave nicely, sometimes Hermione steals your s*** while she leaves.

Quote:I inherently build "walls of light" with all my workings using my own magical practices.

Me too, until I decided that its a better idea to not build one and just go with the heart when I feel threathened in any way, because it is very common that there is a minor level pos/neg near me that is repelled by the wall of light that a high level neg encourages me to create by generating fear, thus driving other low level negs away which are usually only around to help me as the energy they require is infintestimally small compared to a high level neg that energizes the shield of light configuration, many small negs are easier to hang around with and be friends with than one giant neg.

Quote:I am confident in my ability to metaphysically quarantine entire buildings.

Good, me too.

Quote:I have conciously channeled the entity involved and my higher self regarding what I wish to pursue and I am told there is no danger.

Either that's a lie or a misunderstanding, there is always danger involved, if the specific wording of the energy was "there is no more danger involved in this than in any other work" you are in the right path, far as I can tell, if the specific wording was "there is no danger, period" then you are being lied to, at least as far as I can tell.

Quote:There are no complexities nor divine requirements like a lot like to imagine exist.

Infinite universe man, there are alot of people who like to imaigne a lot of things, in fact, one could say that half of infinity imagining something is still mathmathically equivelant to the totality of infinity imagining something. But I get what you mean, I would however point out that while for you as one of the participants in the totality of trance channeling there might be no divine requirements, it is categorically impossible to ever truly know what divine requirements for other selves are present, due to the nature of trance channeling. You dont know what kind of effort other self has to go through to be channeled through you. It might be applicable to say that there is no divine requirement for you, but that it is impossible to be certain about divine requirements for others, period.

Quote: The only prerequisites required are a dedication of energy, a basic ability to meditate and a wariness not to let your soul walk away from your body when you allow full use of your body as an instrument.

In one method of working, yes.

Quote:My fiancee, Tina, will be acting as the additional "battery" and scribe for my workings.

Do as thou wishes but I would strongly encourage against having a channeling circle of... that close... nature...

Quote:In the coming year, there will be new materials out there. Through great discipline I have made it my destiny that these materials will be widely seen and freely available.

Neat-o, always room for more material in an infinite cosmos.

Quote:Thank you for inspiring me.

If I had a part in that inspiration, ye'r welcum.

(10-11-2013, 05:16 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]...a wariness not to let your soul walk away from your body when you allow full use of your body as an instrument...

Isn't that the crux of the issue? Ra kept Carla's soul with them during the channelings. Where will your soul be?
So you'll be using a tape recorder or some other audio recording device? And your partner will transcribe it to written text?
I hope you can have long sessions before your vital energy runs low. It seems like channeling 6D can wear one out.

Is it 6D you are to be channeling? It would be nice to have another one of those.

michael430

[deleted]
If interested you, may learn about electrical capacitance and conductivity?

Brittany

(10-11-2013, 05:16 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am not convinced of any real danger besides getting false information and acting on it.

Do you need any other danger?
Well at least negative information is fairly easy to determine through a question: does it encourage you to drastically change your actions?

@Britany, If he is going to attempt this anyways despite the risk, do you have any specific advice to assist him? Related to that, I wonder if he gives a date/time he will attempt this if we can serve as batteries/protectors similar to your channeling efforts?

Brittany

This project does not have my support, and I will not take part in it. If you're going to go and do it anyway, my advice would be to question and test absolutely all information that comes through, and to thoroughly consider the nature of the information before presenting it to the rest of the world. Don't assume anything that you produce is legitimate simply because it came from channeling.

You may not see it now, but you have everything to lose in doing this. I do hope it is a responsibility that you do not approach flippantly. I would hate to see another friend die due to seeing too much too soon.

This is the last I have to say on the matter. I pray you stay safe.
Yeah, be careful. The negatives are very clever. And they want to put out your light. If you are channeling truth, it will attract a -5D entity. Carla almost got pulled into negative time/space.

If you are channeling Ra, there is greater danger because of how prevalent the material is now.

Aloysius

I'll break a bring4th fast for this
I know I said I'd support you in a recent PM Adonai but really this is a bad idea. Perhaps notice how some of the people who are warning strongly against this are people that have attempted this before.

What is the motivation for this?

I'm going to be pretty blunt here.
Adonai, you overestimate your rationality and underestimate your suggestibility all the time. It's become concerning to me given your recent behaviour.

Let's be honest, you're not that proficient at magic, you haven't been doing it for a long time and you draw a lot of attention to yourself when you do. I'm not kidding around, I came back to these forums because I became aware of what you were doing with the solo channeling (through a 'disturbance in the force' lol). Keep in mind I'm a 3rd density being, there's no telling what kind of attention you're getting from the higher densities. You're not going to become a god through magic, I think you should dwell on that seriously.

My honest advice man is that you get more involved in the physical world, that's where you live, it seems like you're obsessing over the Ra material and the metaphysical. Go out and meet people, do some gardening, learn an instrument or something, let things settle down in your mind and re-evaluate yourself.

Edit: Do what you want though, just be careful.
(10-15-2013, 01:40 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]I'll break a bring4th fast for this
I know I said I'd support you in a recent PM Adonai but really this is a bad idea. Perhaps notice how some of the people who are warning strongly against this are people that have attempted this before.

Indeed.

Quote:What is the motivation for this?

Essentially, you're asking him a question he can't know the answer to, since he is looking for motivation. This assumption colors the rest of your answer.

Quote:I'm going to be pretty blunt here.
Adonai, you overestimate your rationality and underestimate your suggestibility all the time. It's become concerning to me given your recent behaviour.

Let's be honest, you're not that proficient at magic, you haven't been doing it for a long time and you draw a lot of attention to yourself when you do. I'm not kidding around, I came back to these forums because I became aware of what you were doing with the solo channeling (through a 'disturbance in the force' lol). Keep in mind I'm a 3rd density being, there's no telling what kind of attention you're getting from the higher densities. You're not going to become a god through magic, I think you should dwell on that seriously.

My honest advice man is that you get more involved in the physical world, that's where you live, it seems like you're obsessing over the Ra material and the metaphysical. Go out and meet people, do some gardening, learn an instrument or something, let things settle down in your mind and re-evaluate yourself.

Edit: Do what you want though, just be careful.

Mountains do not belong only to the established masters.

Before you start, play through STALKER or at least play long enough for you to get the concept and watch the endings as well. It is "the guide" to feeling through negatives.
(10-15-2013, 01:40 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]What is the motivation for this?

To put the mass of the public on equal grounds with the powers that be in terms of metaphysical information.

For too long has humanity been in darkness.

Quote:Are there any dangers in the channeling I wish to pursue?

There are no significant dangers at this time. You will encounter an ease into the work you wish to pursue with us, this is because you do have the required prerequisital knowledge to contact us. We will ease you into the trance state you desire.
Ultimately you'll do as you will. Many forum posts speak to your want of breaking conventions and doing so.

What gives me, and perhaps a few others, some worry is the cocksure grandeur you swing about; like you're dead set in that you'll have things your way, no matter what and your ideas must be followed through.

If so, it really is a dangerous point of view. Perhaps you care little about yourself and a lifetime in wheelchair won't phase you. Maybe it will. Likely others you hold dear will suffer to let the lessons be taught and learned which may be much more uncomfortable.

Also, humanity will be in darkness for as long as it damn well pleases. Forcing an awakening of sorts through information isn't exactly the 'surest' way.

Aloysius

(10-15-2013, 02:57 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2013, 01:40 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]What is the motivation for this?

To put the mass of the public on equal grounds with the powers that be in terms of metaphysical information.

For too long has humanity been in darkness.

Oh dear lord I knew it was going to be this.

Not Sure I can understand how you could interpret my words that way but I knew Adonai had a motivation for this, I've known him for a while now and his focus on "intent" (a companion of motivation) is quite clear and something I wish I could be as focused on really lol. I don't mean to come across as some sort guardian figure of Adonai's, I'm just a friend who hopes he can help. Adonai's got more life experience than me but being different people, we can help each other in different ways. By the way I'm no master I know I can come across as arrogant (because I am lol) but even I wouldn't say I'm a master.

Anyways, Donnie. I understand and we've actually talked on this exact point back in the days when we had social media. I stand by what I said then. If you want to (as it seems) also stand your ground on that discussion, that's cool my views are not in any way "above" yours.

I have one last question; Do you plan to put your names on the product?

I'll leave you be now, peace
The ego is a dangerous entity when left unchecked. It's a process of life's developmental cycle that though experiential data, one can shed this proverbial monkey on the back. But when one decides to tread along a path while carrying such a load, one falls prey to its whims. I hope you can find a way to shed this monkey before it's too late.
(10-15-2013, 04:14 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]I have one last question; Do you plan to put your names on the product?

Yes. Mine at the very least.

(10-12-2013, 08:40 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2013, 05:16 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]...a wariness not to let your soul walk away from your body when you allow full use of your body as an instrument...

Isn't that the crux of the issue? Ra kept Carla's soul with them during the channelings. Where will your soul be?

I trust the entity to do the same.
(10-15-2013, 07:08 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I trust the entity to do the same.

Do you have a good way to distinguish between the entity and an impostor?
(10-15-2013, 04:12 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]Also, humanity will be in darkness for as long as it damn well pleases. Forcing an awakening of sorts through information isn't exactly the 'surest' way.

This is verily seen in the Ra materials; channellings, technological gifts, etc that have backfired.
It would seem to me that a main priority of having begun those transmissions in the first place was to make amends for past engagements on 3D affairs here.

That being said though, if you follow through on this, and there are negative consequences; So be It. Equilibrium can adjust.
Things can happen. Obi wan kinobi once said, 'you must do what you feel is right.."
And he meant that to the nth degree.
That's probably why Ra doesn't make themsleves present before me more than just that once. They respect my free will. Somehow seeing them again might go against my free will.

Demanding proof is a negative thing. So when I saw them I hope it wasn't negative.

Unbound

To be honest, what makes me most skeptical is the secrecy with which you treat the entity you intend to channel, as well as all the techniques you use to ascertain the contact. If this entity is indeed of positive intention then why does it seek to hide its identity and why do you keep secret the techniques you use to make such a contact? The Ra material makes no such attempt to obscure itself, nor do most other positive channelings I have read, so why do you do so? I am just curious.
I've changed my mind about being a willing battery. I'm unsure about the entity that you will be channeling.
(10-15-2013, 09:53 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2013, 07:08 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I trust the entity to do the same.

Magical intention is versatile.

(10-15-2013, 02:58 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, what makes me most skeptical is the secrecy with which you treat the entity you intend to channel, as well as all the techniques you use to ascertain the contact. If this entity is indeed of positive intention then why does it seek to hide its identity and why do you keep secret the techniques you use to make such a contact? The Ra material makes no such attempt to obscure itself, nor do most other positive channelings I have read, so why do you do so? I am just curious.

All of the hiding is on my part only. When the material is released, all will be clear. I will not release it on the forums. I will send it to somebody here personally and they can pass it around from there.

My methods of verification and protection are based on the building of specialized thought-forms through meditation, the charging of sigils with the specific intents.
Are you one of the "extremely rare" third-density entities capable of magical defense in a trance state?

Quote:68.11 Questioner: Is the reason that this could be done the fact that the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex extracted in what we call the trance state, leaving the third-density physical, in this state the Wanderer does not have the full capability or capability to magically defend itself? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. In the case of this instrument, this is correct. This is also correct when applied almost without exception to those instruments working in trance which have not consciously experienced magical training in time/space in the, shall we say, present incarnation. The entities of your density capable of magical defense in this situation are extremely rare.

68.12 Questioner: It would seem to me that since I can’t imagine anything anything worse, shall I say, than this particular result, other than possibly the total disintegration of the mind/body/spirit complex due to nuclear bomb, that it would be very advisable to seek out the magical training and defense for this situation. Could Ra and would Ra instruct in this type of magical defense?

Ra: I am Ra. This request lies beyond the first distortion. The entity seeking magical ability must do so in a certain manner. We may give instructions of a general nature. This we have already done. The instrument has begun the process of balancing the self. This is a lengthy process.

To take an entity before it is ready and offer it the scepter of magical power is to infringe in an unbalanced manner. We may suggest with some asperity that the instrument never call upon Ra in any way while unprotected by the configuration which is at this time present.
That makes life a little boring that "We may suggest with some asperity that the instrument never call upon Ra in any way while unprotected by the configuration which is at this time present." I'm not proficient in protecting myself.

Unbound

(10-15-2013, 03:46 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2013, 09:53 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

Magical intention is versatile.

(10-15-2013, 02:58 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, what makes me most skeptical is the secrecy with which you treat the entity you intend to channel, as well as all the techniques you use to ascertain the contact. If this entity is indeed of positive intention then why does it seek to hide its identity and why do you keep secret the techniques you use to make such a contact? The Ra material makes no such attempt to obscure itself, nor do most other positive channelings I have read, so why do you do so? I am just curious.

All of the hiding is on my part only. When the material is released, all will be clear. I will not release it on the forums. I will send it to somebody here personally and they can pass it around from there.

My methods of verification and protection are based on the building of specialized thought-forms through meditation, the charging of sigils with the specific intents.

So what exactly are you trying to hide? That sounds very fear-based. Also, that explanation of your techniques is so vague it doesn't really explain anything.

Why are you so intent on the secrecy of your workings? That seems deceptive to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4