Bring4th

Full Version: My Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to Tanner for encouraging me to explore my imagination again.

I went into a meditation to seek out a planet within.

And I saw the Gummi Bears world.

This thread is to explore more of my creation. The Universe and the Galaxy I have built. My belief in such may change over time, but right now I can't contain my excitement about seeing them within. Creator seems to have done a great job of evolving my creation I have handed over to it. I feel when I pass on, I will have a beautiful land with much mystery, and much beauty, and much subtle emotion.

Much Love and Light to all, and to my Creation. My heart is there for them.

This episode has Gusto, my favorite character of them. He's the blue one.

Unbound

Awe, this gives me the warm gummy fuzzies. Smile
Can you see the video clips Tanner?

Here's Gusto Gummi.

[Image: 258px-Gusto_Gummi.jpg]

Unbound

Nope! Aha But I do know the show.
This scene from Contact is a perfect example of how I would introduce myself to my creation if I could consciously go in there. As if I were Jodie Foster's father.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRPUO6gGSh8
My creation (not specifically gummi bears, but more) is feeding me a lot of anxious energies lately. So I'm tuning into Ra to help me sort this out.

Edit:
After attempting to work with Ra over the last hour or so, I notice no difference. So I feel I am alone in this.

Ra, or an image of Ra, has only helped me out in isolated instances, and isn't always there for me. Where is Ra? I don't sense him around me.

But I don't blame Ra. There's surely a reason why I feel alone in my work. Creator had given me a gift of rest when I was no longer focused on my creation. When I decided to experience my creation again, I got anxious.

Or maybe I'm interpreting this energy as anxiety instead of excitement. It feels strange yet different than anxiety I have felt in the past. I love my creation enough to feel anxiety in my heart if I need to for the benefit of the creation. I'll surely find a way to find peace and happiness within.

Unbound

What is anxiety?
After I took a short nap, I felt better. Maybe allowed Ra to work getting my mind out of the way.
Anxiety is a physical sensation that does not feel good in my heart. It feels energetically
like the opposite of unconditional love.

Must have been the coffee that made me anxious. I'm not in tune with my creation all that well.
Though I do get impressions from it.

Maybe Ra is giving me a break from them. I swear I used to work with them. Or who I thought was them.
I still get moments of excitement. Little fleeting moments, but sometimes I get several in a day. Sometimes it's when I think about getting some coffee. Sometimes it's when thinking of Ra. Sometimes when thinking about my creation and the characters in it.

It makes life just a little more extraordinary. The moment of excitement comes, and then it fades. I'm not normally an anxious person, but today I just feel like that. The moments help break up the dullness of life. Maybe I need more magic in my life. I don't really know. When I'm in the right mood, I can bring on those moments of excitement almost at will. I like feeling them, because my creation feels them. I like to inspire those of my creation. Or should I say co-creation, since Creator has helped in making it. I'm still trying to get past the part that it's all in my imagination, and believing it to be real. Since I can't really visit it. There goes another moment of excitement. I just had one.

When Ra reveals himself to me after this life, it will be big time excitement. Then I can finally go home.
Energy in your story is glaringly strong right now and cant "bear" to look at it directly though acknowledge its most probable felt location as being of in my mind Ra.
(10-13-2013, 03:48 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Energy in your story is glaringly strong right now and cant "bear" to look at it directly though acknowledge its most probable felt location as being of in my mind Ra.

I never thought it was that strong. I can barely feel it and vaguely see it. But if Ra really did help me create my creation, I can imagine how powerful it is.
This is some of the energy that's coming out of my creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Fafe49uKg

I'm glad my story is glaringly bright. I have a big heart for it.
Gummi bears are f'king awesome. One of my favorite shows growing up. I wholeheartedly applaud your choice of Creation Smile
In my creation, 3D humans can learn to fly by thought. They think their body to move and it can levitate. This makes things more interesting in life, so it becomes hard to get bored. They can fly as high as they can still breathe. Flying's a learned skill. It makes it easier for the tribes to hunt. And makes life more fun. They can fly as fast as they can fall. And like any skill, some are more proficient than others at it.

The Field can also be manipulated by thought more easily, so there are lands of magic. These ideas came to me, which is how the creation was made. I didn't have to focus on all the details of it. It seems to have been created totally from my subconscious, and is now being revealed to me.
(10-14-2013, 12:36 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In my creation, humans can learn to fly by thought. They think their body to move and it can levitate. This makes things more interesting in life, so it becomes hard to get bored. They can fly as high as they can still breathe. Flying's a learned skill. It makes it easier for the tribes to hunt. And makes life more fun. They can fly as fast as they can fall. And like any skill, some are more proficient than others at it.

Interesting. Your description of how humans learn to fly exactly mirrors my ability to fly in my lucid dreams. I've had this ability in the way you describe since my earliest dreams as a child.
I've flown in astral projection experiences as well as a few dreams. So I know the feeling. Of course if a 3D human flew fast into a brick wall they'd probably die from the impact. One of the dangers is going too high and passing out from lack of oxygen. But you'd probably be short of breath long before that state. Or passing out from pulling too many G's. I wonder if it would be dangerous to go Mach 1, if you could. I had a dream that I was in as room that was moving practically Mach 1, or should I say I was moving through a room, a very large room, very quickly. I had to sit down. It was a rush.

So do you think the body could handle going Mach 1, if that were possible to fly at that speed?
(10-14-2013, 12:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've flown in astral projection experiences as well as a few dreams. So I know the feeling. Of course if a 3D human flew fast into a brick wall they'd probably die from the impact. One of the dangers is going too high and passing out from lack of oxygen. But you'd probably be short of breath long before that state. Or passing out from pulling too many G's. I wonder if it would be dangerous to go Mach 1, if you could. I had a dream that I was in as room that was moving practically Mach 1, or should I say I was moving through a room, a very large room, very quickly. I had to sit down. It was a rush.

So do you think the body could handle going Mach 1, if that were possible to fly at that speed?

Generally, the body can handle Mach 1. The Concord was a supersonic (Mach 1+) cruising jetliner. It basically is not used anymore because the supersonic shockwave created too much noise.

G forces are less related to speed and more related to sudden changes in speed vector - that is acceleration. G forces are usually at issue in turns, sudden changes in direction, or sudden changes in speed.

So I don't believe it would be a problem.
(10-13-2013, 09:28 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2013, 03:48 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Energy in your story is glaringly strong right now and cant "bear" to look at it directly though acknowledge its most probable felt location as being of in my mind Ra.

I never thought it was that strong. I can barely feel it and vaguely see it. But if Ra really did help me create my creation, I can imagine how powerful it is.

I have spent a lot of time in the past building up my energy, and balancing it. So it makes sense there is a lot of energy behind my creation. It even once felt like a black hole in my 3rd eye, was how dense it felt.

As far as flying Mach 1 goes, it would take quite a bit of effort, since air compresses in front of you as you approach that speed. There's a bit of resistance in crossing the threshold. And who knows. The speed of sound could be different on on of the planets within my creation. The air could be different.

Personally I wouldn't want to push Mach 1, but I'd be happy going probably 60-100 MPH. The air resistance grows from that point, and it might take too much effort to push Mach 1.

Unbound

3D humans can already do that if they penetrate far enough in to intelligent infinity.
I believe when we start to see the sacramental nature of all things, we have touched on intelligent infinity. What I aim to do is penetrate further into intelligent infinity. It would be nice to be able to fly, but I'm not sure if I can get that far into it.
I know some of the zen monks can leap great distances. I don't know the practice. I'm not a zen monk, so I'm quite a bit behind the times. What are some tips for getting further into intelligent infinity? Perhaps more compassion is one way. And not doing it for the sake of flying.

I remember once I was able to leap down quite a few stairs with little effort, and ride a bike doing some stunts while staying balanced perfectly. That was when I had intelligent infinity flowing through me. I aim to go further in.

Wow, the more I meditate on intelligent infinity, the better I feel. I feel like everything is ok, and have a sense of peace after meditating for 5 mins just now. Though earlier over the last few hours I've been meditating off and on. I just have to write what I'm experiencing before I forget.

I'm letting my creation do its thing while I focus on intelligent infinity now. That's my main interest. And I found meditation to be great for that.
(10-12-2013, 12:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My creation (not specifically gummi bears, but more) is feeding me a lot of anxious energies lately. So I'm tuning into Ra to help me sort this out.

Edit:
After attempting to work with Ra over the last hour or so, I notice no difference. So I feel I am alone in this.

Ra, or an image of Ra, has only helped me out in isolated instances, and isn't always there for me. Where is Ra? I don't sense him around me.

But I don't blame Ra. There's surely a reason why I feel alone in my work. Creator had given me a gift of rest when I was no longer focused on my creation. When I decided to experience my creation again, I got anxious.

Or maybe I'm interpreting this energy as anxiety instead of excitement. It feels strange yet different than anxiety I have felt in the past. I love my creation enough to feel anxiety in my heart if I need to for the benefit of the creation. I'll surely find a way to find peace and happiness within.

i have felt this to.. and do not let your emotions be effected by your current creation, before you let your emotions be effected by your actual creation u most "evolve" "ascend" "advance like the other beings" much love friend always