Bring4th

Full Version: A peek at 4th-density negative...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:87.16 ▶ Questioner: How is this power measured? How is it obvious that this entity has gained this additional power?

Ra: I am Ra. In some cases there is a kind of battle. This is a battle of wills and the weapons consist of the light that can be formed by each contender. In most cases where the shift of power has been obvious it simply is acknowledged and those seeing benefit from associating with this newly more-powerful entity aid it in rising within the structure.

This was a common theme an acquaintance shared with me in a purported shared past life we had together -- not in this specific context -- but it apparently existed on the planet that I was enslaved on.

These magically-endowed reptilian entities would get into duels over positions of power and they would use melee weapons to cut each others guts out. Purportedly, even after being totally maimed, the defeated party would be able to heal itself or be healed through some other metaphysically advanced means.

The society was seemingly peaceful, ordered, unified but inversely; Black obsidian skyscrapers, flying craft, a red sky and a very active imperialistic military.

Bat

I see Reptilians differently, They are much more humanoid than we think in my experience. Just like we aren't 100% like neanderthal/ape etc but have some similar points.
There are many hybrid bodies used by reptilians including humanoid.
One particular friend of mine springs to mind. He is a hybrid and about 8 1/5 feet tall. One of the most 'god like' beings you could ever hope to meet.
Sounds like Adonai One is describing Alpha Draconis from what I've seen of it.
You need the patience of a saint waiting in the lines when visiting the Federation offices there.
Always make sure you fill out the forms carefully and tick all the boxes.
What is it called, sts or sto if othe individual desires complete seperation without the disturbing/fighting/manipulation of other selves?
Ever play WoW? Sounds like duelling outside Ogrimmar.
A 3rd density negative harvestable to 4th usually likes the fighting and killing of others. They see themselves as better than others. So I think the disturbing goes hand in hand with the separation. I don't know if Bush in his warmongering is harvestable to 4D- or not. Would anyone know if he's that STS? Or is Cheney worse?

To make it to 4th density negative, you have to be very evil. So a 4th density negative planet, all the beings probably are thrilled to be there. It allows them to be more of themselves.
(10-12-2013, 05:01 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]These magically-endowed reptilian entities would get into duels over positions of power and they would use melee weapons to cut each others guts out.

In 4th density you probably don't have guts to cut out. You have an electrical body.

Unbound

(10-12-2013, 06:22 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]There are many hybrid bodies used by reptilians including humanoid.
One particular friend of mine springs to mind. He is a hybrid and about 8 1/5 feet tall. One of the most 'god like' beings you could ever hope to meet.
You need the patience of a saint waiting in the lines when visiting the Federation offices there.

Only part of Alpha Draconis, there is a faction bent on military conquest, but there is another major faction which is more striving for STO principles. The factions have been at war for some time now.
(10-12-2013, 01:42 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2013, 06:22 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]There are many hybrid bodies used by reptilians including humanoid.

Only part of Alpha Draconis, there is a faction bent on military conquest, but there is another major faction which is more striving for STO principles. The factions have been at war for some time now.

....and never, ever, smile at any other being whilst in the line....they may interpret your 'flashing of the teeth' as an act of aggression.

Had to learn that one the hard way my self.
Sounds glorious.