Bring4th

Full Version: How fast do you seek Creator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you eagerly wait for 7D when you can be reunited with Creator?

Or do you like spending as much time as you can in 3D?

When you've been harvested, will you focus on learning lessons, or on seeking the shortest path to Creator?

For me, I desire to be in 6D with Ra, and approach Creator at the same rate as the social memory complex. I want the complex to approach Creator as one. So I will have lessons to learn. I'll have mastered the archetypes, and understood the dance. That knowledge comes from 4D the density of understanding. I'll want to get as much as I can out of each density, but not so detailed that it slows down my ascent.

Right now I seek Ra more than I seek Creator. Ra is my spirit guide. I'm pretty sure about that now. I realize there are no mistakes, only surprises. So I'm not afraid to make a bad decision.

But I also don't want to retrace learnings I had done before. I don't want to have to repeat 4D and 5D if I'm from 6D. I want to be home with Ra, and just enjoy my experiencing. If it means missing the experience of 3D anthros, then so be it. But I have a feeling in 6D you create your own reality from a denser illusion. So reality becomes more real. I think I'll enjoy being back home in 6D. I miss it already.

If I found Creator right after my 3D incarnation, it would break the illusion, and to an extent, some of the mystery. So I don't think I want to go to 7D right away. I've been away for a long time. I hope Ra is calling me home.

I still haven't experienced what it's like to be a planet or a star that I can remember. I have yet to experience being the Logos to a planet of anthros.
Sometimes I think I'd like to re-try 2d. Or be a hive-mind for 2ds.
(10-12-2013, 09:35 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I think I'd like to re-try 2d. Or be a hive-mind for 2ds.

animal kingdom ftw
In time/space there is an overview which is not available here. So what are you really asking by "when you are harvested will you..."
Do you eagerly wait for 7D when you can be reunited with Creator?
I don't. I'd like to be last entity 'alive' in all of creation. Creator wants me to stay outside as long as possible.

Or do you like spending as much time as you can in 3D?
Yes, many millions of Earth years, potential and life is just mesmerizing.

When you've been harvested, will you focus on learning lessons, or on seeking the shortest path to Creator?
I learn every moment no matter of space/time-time/space.
I seek truth. In truth, path and Creator will reaveal themselves.

For me, I desire to be in 6D with Ra, and approach Creator at the same rate as the social memory complex. I want the complex to approach Creator as one...
I don't desire. I can't stand structure. I may have chosen the hardest path. And yet Creator smiles at me.

Right now I seek Ra more than I seek Creator. Ra is my spirit guide. I'm pretty sure about that now. I realize there are no mistakes, only surprises. So I'm not afraid to make a bad decision.
Like I said, I seek truth, I don't worship, I don't call upon outside entities, Ra is bringer of partial truth. I thank them for that.

But I also don't want to retrace learnings I had done before. I don't want to have to repeat 4D and 5D if I'm from 6D. I want to be home with Ra, and just enjoy my experiencing. If it means missing the experience of 3D anthros, then so be it. But I have a feeling in 6D you create your own reality from a denser illusion. So reality becomes more real. I think I'll enjoy being back home in 6D. I miss it already.
I don't know about this. Looks to me that you willingly want to skip a class. I just don't see the reason for rush. But, I can understand, even though I said I don't desire, I cheat sometimes BigSmile.

If I found Creator right after my 3D incarnation, it would break the illusion, and to an extent, some of the mystery. So I don't think I want to go to 7D right away. I've been away for a long time. I hope Ra is calling me home.
Highly unlikely to jump from 3D to Source. But it is possible.

I still haven't experienced what it's like to be a planet or a star that I can remember. I have yet to experience being the Logos to a planet of anthros.
Exactly. Forgetting is nasty stuff. For me, goal numero uno is:
Consciousness Transfer. Once I acquire this I/We shall own Creation.
You might say I am seekig to become a magician/local god, but really I don't. I don't desire power.
Just the Truth.

Forgive me if I am little off, even though I want to stay on Earth, I feel very strange among humans, like I don't belong here.
One thought haunts me all life: I Am All That Which You Are Not.
I said this few times to Others, and that was a big mistake.

"The essence of all things is one and the same, perfectly calm and tranquil, and shows no sign of 'becoming'; ignorance, however, is in its blindness and delusion oblivious of Enlightmet, and, on that account, cannot recognize truthfully all those conditions, differences, and activities which characterize the phenomena of the Universe." - Ashvaghosha.

Brittany

Anywhere I go is a party. I just take it as it comes.

Unbound

I have already found the Creator, so I am not seeking, I am experiencing.
Right now? Specifically what I am seeking as the creator or at with what speed? Well. I seem to have an interest in the cat-god Tesla and its attempts to free the human spirit. That seems to be the aspect of the creator I find the most fun in interacting with right now. At the best possible speed I am able to, as always.

*turns into a giant ball of yarn and starts meowing* Here kitty, here kitty...
(10-13-2013, 02:38 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I have already found the Creator, so I am not seeking, I am experiencing.

Good point about not seeking. I'm not really seeking now. Before, my curiosity got me into trouble, or had me face my fear.

I'm not looking to skip a class either. But if I've been through 4D and 5D before, I don't want to repeat them if I don't have to.

But who knows. When I'm in time/space and the choices are made clearer, then I'll decide. I might spend a century there planning my next choices for incarnation, hopefully in a higher density.

Honestly I get excited talking about this stuff, which is why I do. I might sound a little childish at times. Or should I say it all intrigues me.

Though I wouldn't want to be the last entity alive in creation. Perhaps I'll merge with Creator in a few million years. I'm patient till that time.

But when I have my grand overview, I can't say what choice I'll make. I just hope it's not another 3D incarnation. Unless I'm an anthro, then maybe. But I wouldn't want a hard life.
'You are that which you seek'.
(10-13-2013, 11:26 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]'You are that which you seek'.

I saved this to my list of quotes that I'll post later that I find intriguing.
Actually now I don't know if I desire to be a star. You'd be the same for like 14 billion years or more. I wonder if things get boring. Or if you're aware of the awareness of every sub-logoi under you as Logos. Maybe the next Octave we get to be a star. I need to experience being an anthro, before I can be Logos to billions of them. So that I can understand what it's like to be an anthro. My mind would go crazy if I had the awareness of billions of other minds, particularly STS ones. I'd be like a Disney Logos. I wonder if Walt Disney went to 4D. He'd be a great storyteller.

But if I could experience the billions of minds, and handle that with ease, I'd be a star for billions of years. Time to a star probably flows differently. But Ra did say that a star does not evolve through densities like an entity does. So I don't know if it's possible to be a star eventually. I might need to be a planet first. And that's a great sacrifice because if the beings on there can hurt you, like us humans have nearly destroyed Earth.

I guess I'll find out just how important anthros are to me when I've passed over and I have my life review, and it's like waking up from a dream. Maybe then anthros won't be so important to me.

As a Logos it would be hard to take things like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2dImprgiB8
Now I'm not in a rush to merge with Creator. I can wait millions of years. Want to experience what goes beyond 3D first. I have a feeling I was spiritually developed in a past life enough to fly, so I didn't come here for spiritual development. But only part of the true me is here. A very small part. The larger part wouldn't get worked up over trivial things like I do.

After feeling merging with God in a dream, I'm satisfied for now. It's like I was given a gift, that I have accepted.
The Creator is already within me, within us, within everything. I do not seek it as a separate being. I become what I already am in every moment.

Unbound

Fast as light.