Bring4th

Full Version: "...physical evolution continues to hold sway into 4th-density."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:90.5 Questioner: You stated previously that fifth-density entities bear a resemblance to those of us in third density on planet Earth but fourth density does not. Could you describe the fourth-density entities and tell me why they do not resemble us?

Ra: I am Ra. The description must be bated under the Law of Confusion. The cause for a variety of so-called physical vehicles is the remaining variety of heritages from second-density physical vehicular forms. The process of what you call physical evolution continues to hold sway into fourth density. Only when the ways of wisdom have begun to refine the power of what you may loosely call thought is the form of the physical complex manifestation more nearly under the direction of the consciousness.

Important to note.

michael430

[deleted]
Maybe for 3/4D dual activated and/or those who resonate with the role of child birthing, bringing 4th shall we say?
Or those who are interested in martyrdom, or those partaking in destroying the physical vehicle.
Or for lack of responsibility in granting children resources to help become that which they are to be.
Or for artists, etc.
Or for those who are helping to lay the foundation (in 3D) for 4D social-memory in resonance with the planetary vibration.
(10-13-2013, 04:39 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Important to note.
Why?
Michael, thanks for easing my mind. I thought that my nose had grown a bit recently, and now I know that it's the dual body thing, thank goodness.

When a friend called attention to my picking something up with it, I nearly freaked out. Wink

michael430

[deleted]
I hope I don't have a trunk in 4D.

michael430

[deleted]
I'd like to have a muzzle like a wolf though, and ears to boot. And whiskers and a tail.
Do other members not see the great importance of this topic? it seems to have been brushed over... bump I guess lol.
(10-13-2013, 01:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I hope I don't have a trunk in 4D.

No trunk
BigSmile