Bring4th

Full Version: On Invocation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:73.10 Questioner: In invoking the alerted light then, it would seem to me that the visualization of the invocation would be dependent upon what the use was to be of the light. The use could be for healing, could be for communication, or it could be for the general awareness, you might say, of the creation and the Creator. Would you please speak on this process and my correctness in making this assumption?
Ra: I am Ra. We shall offer some thoughts though it is doubtful that we may exhaust this subject. Each visualization, regardless of the point of the working, begins with some work within the indigo ray. As you may be aware, the ritual which you have begun is completely working within the indigo ray. This is well for it is the gateway. From this beginning light may be invoked for communication or for healing.

You may note that in the ritual which we offered you to properly begin the Ra workings the first focus is upon the Creator. We would further note a point which is both subtile and of some interest. The upward spiraling light developed in its path by the will, and ultimately reaching an high place of mating with the inward fire of the One Creator, still is only preparation for the work upon the mind/body/spirit which may be done by the adept. There is some crystallization of the energy centers used during each working so that the magician becomes more and more that which it seeks.

More importantly, the time/space mind/body/spirit analog, which is evoked as the magical personality, has its only opportunity to gain rapidly from the experience of the catalytic action available to the third-density space/time mind/body/spirit. Thus the adept is aiding the Creator greatly by offering great catalyst to a greater portion of the creation which is identified as the mind/body/spirit totality of an entity.

So, when one evokes the magical personality, and at the end of the working, whatever it may be, does Ra suggest the "removal" of the personality/items associated with the evocation..? Or is it just more of a natural becoming "disconnected" again? I am confused if one may remain in contact with the higher self or if that would rather be a disturbance to It's progression.
In short, can one go about daily 3D life with the indigo ray centre fully open so long as all the centres are crystaliz(ed/ing) and balanc(ed/ing)?
Or would/could this have deleterious effects on either that individual or other-selves?
Just realised it's probably impossible because when the space/time and time/space aspects of self become connected as the mind/body/spirit complex totality, there is like no time or space.

Gracias.
(10-13-2013, 12:19 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]So, when one evokes the magical personality, and at the end of the working, whatever it may be, does Ra suggest the "removal" of the personality/items associated with the evocation..? Or is it just more of a natural becoming "disconnected" again? I am confused if one may remain in contact with the higher self or if that would rather be a disturbance to It's progression.
In short, can one go about daily 3D life with the indigo ray centre fully open so long as all the centres are crystaliz(ed/ing) and balanc(ed/ing)?
Or would/could this have deleterious effects on either that individual or other-selves?
Just realised it's probably impossible because when the space/time and time/space aspects of self become connected as the mind/body/spirit complex totality, there is like no time or space.

Quote:75.36 Questioner: How does the use of the magical ritual of invoking the magical personality aid the mind/body/spirit complex totality? Could you expand on the answer you gave in the last session with respect to that?

Ra: I am Ra. When the magical personality is properly and efficaciously invoked the self has invoked its Higher Self. Thus a bridge betwixt space/time and time/space is made and the sixth-density magical personality experiences directly the third-density catalyst for the duration of the working. It is most central to deliberately take off the magical personality after the working in order that the Higher Self resume its appropriate configuration as analog to the space/time mind/body/spirit.

Having an open indigo center, and clothing one's consciousness in the magical personality (the Higher Self), are not quite the same. When one puts on the magical personality, one is allowing their consciousness to be expanded, temporarily, by the wisdom of the Higher Self, whom is magically adept. Opening one's indigo center is just one step in that process of evocation. It allows one to accept instreamings from that level of consciousness. It's almost like "channeling" your Higher Self. So not taking off the magical personality isn't really a hindrance to the Higher Self's development per se, but rather, it's more a hindrance to yours in that you wouldn't be experiencing 3rd density catalyst in the way it was designed to be experienced, making it superfluous towards real progression.

But yes, you can walk around with an open indigo center. As long as you are balanced enough to seat those instreamings in a positive and stabilized way.

(10-13-2013, 12:19 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]Question 2; Soul Groups, Oversoul, Spirit Guides, how do these correlate within connection to Higher Self?

The Oversoul is equivalent to what we call the Higher Self. Soul groups are clusters of other souls at a similar level of development as oneself that are vibrationally complimentary to each others development, and spirit guides are assistants of slightly higher development who aid in the absorbing of those lessons necessary for our consciousness to expand. And they all have their own Oversouls or inner being which they may call on for support or wisdom.

Unbound

I thought Ra said the Oversoul self is found at 7th Density and the Higher Self is a highly complex thoughtform gifted to us by our Oversoul and it resides in the mid-6th Density?
(10-13-2013, 03:39 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Ra said the Oversoul self is found at 7th Density and the Higher Self is a highly complex thoughtform gifted to us by our Oversoul and it resides in the mid-6th Density?

The mind/body/spirit/complex/totality is the 7th density self. It is beyond the Oversoul, as I understand it. Ra sometimes uses the word "Oversoul" and "Higher Self" interchangeably. Here is an example:

Quote:36.12 Questioner: Let me take as an example the one you said was called Himmler. We are assuming from this that his higher self was of sixth density and it was stated that Himmler had selected the negative path. Would his higher self then dwell in a sixth-density negative type of situation? Could you expand on this concept?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no [negative] beings which have attained the Oversoul manifestation, which is the honor/duty of the mind/body/spirit complex totality of late sixth density, as you would term it in your time measurements. These negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes have a difficulty which to our knowledge has never been overcome, for after fifth-density graduation wisdom is available but must be matched with an equal amount of love. This love/light is very, very difficult to achieve in unity when following the negative path and during the earlier part of the sixth density, society complexes of the negative orientation will choose to release the potential and leap into the sixth-density positive.

Therefore, the Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the higher self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex.

There is also this quote, which makes it even more clear:

Quote:37.6 Questioner: In that case, we’ll go ahead with the questions we have here continuing the last session. You said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank or memory of experienced thoughts and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

Unbound

Ah, I had mixed that up in my mind, thanks!
As the mind/body/spirit complex totality, are you still an individual? Or is the whole social memory complex one being known as the totality?

I'm wondering in 7D if you approach creator individually, or collectively as one being.
yay!
Go forth in thanksgiving! Smile
A fine gift it is!!!
(10-13-2013, 05:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]As the mind/body/spirit complex totality, are you still an individual? Or is the whole social memory complex one being known as the totality?

I'm wondering in 7D if you approach creator individually, or collectively as one being.

You would not be an individual as that would require STS (to remain individual or separated).
So then what about the space/time, time/space continuum does anyone ideas on how this phenomena is affected by the synthesising of (lower) and higher self
Quote:Thus the adept is aiding the Creator greatly by offering great catalyst to a greater portion of the creation which is identified as the mind/body/spirit totality of an entity.

So is the Oversoul(mind/body/spirit totality?) then gaining experience from the harsh 3D catalyst directly through the Higher Self?
So the 7.5D Oversoul gives a gift consisting of all that experience yet to come so the Higher Self can filter it down to it's counterpart seeking individual that it is in the lower realms of forgetting?
I am confused from a philosophical standpoint as to what actually happens when the space/time, time/space 'separation' betwixt self and higher self is effectively closed..?
That is, I have experienced similar type experiences but a) there seemed to be more variables, and b) It felt like time completely stopped, and c) I was a little disconcerted at what I was hearing from myself (unless psilocibo is capable of energy copying/masking, which I was wary of), then I was definitely communicating with higher self in mirror.

Also does Spirit Guides tip during waking hours?
(10-14-2013, 10:57 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]So then what about the space/time, time/space continuum does anyone ideas on how this phenomena is affected by the synthesising of (lower) and higher self
Quote:Thus the adept is aiding the Creator greatly by offering great catalyst to a greater portion of the creation which is identified as the mind/body/spirit totality of an entity.

So is the Oversoul(mind/body/spirit totality?) then gaining experience from the harsh 3D catalyst directly through the Higher Self?

The totality is more than the Oversoul. The Oversoul, or Higher Self, is of the mid sixth density, whereas the totality is late sixth and 7th density. The totality is like the Higher Self of the Higher Self. It is the point where the microcosmic self is merged with the macrocosmic self.

But yes, because helping it's past self is one of the Oversoul's and totality's means of achieving graduation to the next level of consciousness, the opportunity to assist in this manor is very efficacious for increasing sixth/seventh harvestability. Also, as Ra has told us, "The Wanderer, if it remembers and dedicates itself to service, will polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher-density catalyst."

Now, while Ra was talking about wanderers, this also applies to the Higher Self.

[quote='primordial abyss' pid='136658' dateline='1381762639']
So the 7.5D Oversoul gives a gift consisting of all that experience yet to come so the Higher Self can filter it down to it's counterpart seeking individual that it is in the lower realms of forgetting?

I'm not sure I would say it's experience "filters down" to the 3rd density self, per se. However, the 3rd density analog does "learn stuff" from that temporary merging, when donning the magical personality. So in a sense, some of the Higher Self's wisdom is communicated and integrated. I'm probably just being picky and splitting hairs here though.

(10-14-2013, 10:57 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused from a philosophical standpoint as to what actually happens when the space/time, time/space 'separation' betwixt self and higher self is effectively closed..?

It just means a bridge is wrought between time/space and space/time. This occurs in almost any sort of channeling. In most forms of channeling, the "channeler" is not "absent", rather, they are acting as a conduit, translating nonphysical concepts into their physical language word equivalent. It's not just a matter of one soul exiting a body and another soul popping in a for a while, in other words. There is a delicate merging that occurs, vibrationally speaking.

(10-14-2013, 10:57 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]That is, I have experienced similar type experiences but a) there seemed to be more variables, and b) It felt like time completely stopped, and c) I was a little disconcerted at what I was hearing from myself (unless psilocibo is capable of energy copying/masking, which I was wary of), then I was definitely communicating with higher self in mirror.

Hallucinogenic compounds often essentially turn off the part of your brain that is invovled with cognitive function responsible for "reality filtering" or, that is to say, the part responsible for identifying what is "real" and what is "not real". The physical body has certain parameters, normally, otherwise we'd be reacting to other vibrational levels all the time. It's not uncommon for entheogen users to experience some type of nonphysical contact (that being said, it can also result in a whole lot of crazy too haha).

(10-14-2013, 10:57 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]Also does Spirit Guides tip during waking hours?

They are adding their thoughts to yours, as the situation requires. They aren't so much interested in solving your life problems for you, as they are in expanding your awareness of possible decisions and/or make you aware of potential consequences of those decisions.