Bring4th

Full Version: Bingo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.
I just got to the above passage, not only did I hear the 'tone' but its a sound I am very familiar with. As long as I can recall I have heard this sound but I always thought of it as a bell, the source of the saying:
"ring of truth"
I have heard the tone several times while reading so far. BigSmile

The reason I am so into this at the moment is that I got a message about 3 months ago now that I have not been able to resolve/understand/act on. I will share the message now and come back to thread later to add whatever information about me/my current life situation as may seem helpful to understanding.

I was awakened in the middle of the night by a loud voice in my room. I sat up to search for the source and the message was repeated. There was of course no one there.
"You must share what you know."

A related, but not exactly on point event about a week after that:
A vision: floating in the universe, stars and major galaxies (nothing specific but then I am not an astronomer) A sort of humanoid figure, dark and light(bright) at the same time and also filled with stars (you can't make this stuff up Tongue) and the message.
"They got it wrong. Look at the distances."

I know some of this sounds a bit nuts, I am not particularly prone to things like visions, in fact I think this was the first and only. So for about 3 months now I have been trying to figure out what I know that must share and making no progress, asking here for aid seems the right thing to do at this time, Urgency grows.
Chett, those are some interesting experiences.

There are others here who have had similar experiences with the tones and visions. I haven't had those kinds of experiences myself, as far as I can remember, but I think you'll find helpful perspectives here.

I recommend you read Carla's Channeling Handbook (free at http://www.llresearch.org/library.aspx). Tthat might help you decide whether or not you want to pursue this path right now, with special attention to her warnings about the importance of an in-person support group.

There are some interesting Bible stories about people with similar experiences. These stories usually refer positively to people answering the voice with a question, or a statement about their willingness to hear more. This let a dialogue begin.

Perhaps as you meditate, or before going to sleep, you could try to make a response.

For instance, if you wanted to learn more, you could say something like this. "I don't understand the distances or why they are important. I don't understand what I should know to share. I don't understand who I am supposed to share this information with. I don't understand who is providing the voice, the tone, and the visions. I am willing to help and serve in love that blesses everyone. Please clarify the message."

Or if you wanted to be relieved of these responsibilities, you could say, "I don't feel that I have an understanding of distances or messages that need to be carried to others. I prefer to be relieved of any urgent responsibility to figure out these messages and visions. I would like to focus on my own growth right now rather than on serving as a messenger or teacher. If this focus will not harm the spiritual growth of other people, please respect that I want to not have any pressure now towards some type of sharing obligation I don't understand."

In any event, say what you think and feel and prefer. If the source of the information has more to tell you, you are providing it an opportunity to explain what it is and what it wants.

P.S. From the title of your post, I was expecting you to discuss blue-haired little old ladies at the veterans' hall on Wednesday evening, putting chips on their number card in hopes of winning the $50 jackpot and the stuffed teddy bear. So your actual topic really surprised me!
Just Wow, Thank You Questioner. You have provided the key I needed.

As I was reading the first part, about wanting to learn more I thought about how many times I have done this (not nearly so eloquently). Then I got to the second part and I realized (ding - bell of truth) that even while I had asked to learn more I had held in my heart a wish to be left alone. Thus sending a mixed message that could not be answered.
My path for a bit now is very clear, sort out which it really is.

PS I am lousy at topic titles, and I don't have blue-hair, yet BigSmile
(01-22-2010, 05:36 AM)Chett Wrote: [ -> ]Then I got to the second part and I realized (ding - bell of truth) that even while I had asked to learn more I had held in my heart a wish to be left alone. Thus sending a mixed message that could not be answered.

I'm guess I got to be your spiritual ding-a-ling tonight, and that's a good thing. BigSmile

ayadew

I get a ringing tone occasionally, but I just find it annoying. My head goes quite bland when it happens and I just listen and stare - so I 'take heed' wether I want it or not. :p I've heard all manner of theories regarding this, from the download of information to the physical disease of tinnitus.
(01-22-2010, 05:51 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I get a ringing tone occasionally, but I just find it annoying. My head goes quite bland when it happens and I just listen and stare - so I 'take heed' wether I want it or not. :p I've heard all manner of theories regarding this, from the download of information to the physical disease of tinnitus.
Well this tone occurs rarely (well until the last couple days when I seem to be 'hot') not the tinnitus thing, and its more like a clear bell than the sort of buzzing I understand you get from that. The circumstances are always when I hit on something that has deep personal significance, not like its all truths. Its really a very pleasant sound Smile
You may wish to read this thread. I have both the high pitch sound and tones...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=577

Brittany

I hear tones in both ears all the time. Sometimes they sound almost musical, sometimes it actually hurts because it is so high pitched. There is one going in my right ear quite persistently right now. Sometimes I seem to hear them in answers to questions, but it's hard to know what to make of random sounds.

As for the visions, I have had similar things. I usually see very beautiful things and consider them precious gifts, though I often have no idea what any of it means. I think the mystery involved and trying to decipher it is what makes it so precious.

fairyfarmgirl

(01-22-2010, 04:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I hear tones in both ears all the time. Sometimes they sound almost musical, sometimes it actually hurts because it is so high pitched. There is one going in my right ear quite persistently right now. Sometimes I seem to hear them in answers to questions, but it's hard to know what to make of random sounds.

As for the visions, I have had similar things. I usually see very beautiful things and consider them precious gifts, though I often have no idea what any of it means. I think the mystery involved and trying to decipher it is what makes it so precious.

This has been what I have been hearing lately... a highpitched tone that really hurts my left ear drum... I am not sure what to make of it and have just stepped up my Love responses, Universal Hails, and been taking exquisite care of myself and my family. Usually this is a "Watch Out" warning tone... I am not sure if it is related to the extreme trials that the Haitian people are going through? But it is tiresome to hear almost constantly! I am only one human being and I have my limits as to that which I can change, influence and hold up.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
(01-22-2010, 05:30 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2010, 04:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I hear tones in both ears all the time. Sometimes they sound almost musical, sometimes it actually hurts because it is so high pitched. There is one going in my right ear quite persistently right now. Sometimes I seem to hear them in answers to questions, but it's hard to know what to make of random sounds.

This has been what I have been hearing lately... a highpitched tone that really hurts my left ear drum... I am not sure what to make of it and have just stepped up my Love responses, Universal Hails, and been taking exquisite care of myself and my family. Usually this is a "Watch Out" warning tone... I am not sure if it is related to the extreme trials that the Haitian people are going through? But it is tiresome to hear almost constantly! I am only one human being and I have my limits as to that which I can change, influence and hold up.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

I've had the high pitched tone for months. Though at first annoying, it has become my constant companion. Acceptance is the key to positive polarity....
This is so interesting…I had no idea. Had this thread never started, I would never had said anything. I’ve been getting tones in the right ear for quite awhile now. Balanced tones also. And….infrequently, tones in the left ear. When the tones in the left ear start, I focus on it and literally..aknowledge it with love..and it fades away. It really does…every time.

Are any of you getting these tones at certain times of the day? I’d say, 90% of mine show up in the evening hours. Sometimes the right ear tones are almost unbearably loud. I listen intently to the right ear and balanced tones. I never discern anything..at least consciously..that I know of.

So what…? Mass tinnitis?

Richard

fairyfarmgirl

Well, Since I have stepped up my response of Love instead of "what is it I am not doing response" and The universal Hail... it stops for a time being and then will start up again. I hail it again and it stops... LOL!

fairyfarmgirl
(01-22-2010, 06:52 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]When the tones in the left ear start, I focus on it and literally..aknowledge it with love..and it fades away. It really does…every time.

This isn't suggestive of a negative presence, but of something in your thoughts that you should pay attention to. Discernment as to what your thought prior to the tone will give you an idea.

I think of tones as my higher self communicating
positive - "Yes that is correct",
negative - "no you shouldn't", or
balanced - "ah, you got it".
(01-22-2010, 10:29 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2010, 06:52 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]When the tones in the left ear start, I focus on it and literally..aknowledge it with love..and it fades away. It really does…every time.

This isn't suggestive of a negative presence, but of something in your thoughts that you should pay attention to. Discernment as to what your thought prior to the tone will give you an idea.

I think of tones as my higher self communicating
positive - "Yes that is correct",
negative - "no you shouldn't", or
balanced - "ah, you got it".
Great to see we are all 'not alone'. All I get is the balanced one, so far, but I finding it very useful. BigSmile
(01-22-2010, 10:50 PM)Chett Wrote: [ -> ]Great to see we are all 'not alone'. All I get is the balanced one, so far, but I finding it very useful. BigSmile

You are correct. We each have our "higher self" (future self in the 6th density) and at least three spirits, call them what you may (guides, angels).
(01-22-2010, 11:54 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]We each have our "higher self" (future self in the 6th density) and at least three spirits, call them what you may (guides, angels).

I see the higher self concept discussed by Ra, but I haven't previously encountered the "at least three angels" concept before. Could you expand on that concept, please?
Here's something along those lines. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=54&ss=1#3

Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualization faculty.
That will suffice, thank you βαθμιαίος.

I spent the last hour looking for where I read the Q'uo quote on such, but couldn't find it. It also said that one could have more than these three guides/angels, if requested.
Thank you βαθμιαίος and Peregrinus, that gives me a starting point to explore what Ra and Q'uo said about this topic. Do you feel that an intellectual comprehension of these ideas is helpful to connect with these guides in meditation, or is merely the desire and openness to that connection enough? How would one "challenge" entities that introduce themselves as one's own guides, to prevent being misled by imposters?
(01-24-2010, 02:49 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Do you feel that an intellectual comprehension of these ideas is helpful to connect with these guides in meditation, or is merely the desire and openness to that connection enough? How would one "challenge" entities that introduce themselves as one's own guides, to prevent being misled by imposters?

Having the understanding they exist is step one.
Having faith they exist is step two.
Thoughtful contact is step three.

I speak to my higher self and angels in prayer, and sometimes ask questions prior to going to bed. I had one of my angels speak to me in a waking dream a few weeks ago, and that was something I shall never forget in this incarnation. My higher self has not let me down once in allowing me to find what I sought. Sometimes the answers will come the night I ask, and sometimes it may take two to three nights. I use this thoughtfully and sparingly though. I don't ask for next weeks lotto numbers or anything like that. It is kind of funny how I can have a lot of questions during the day, and yet prior to sleep, I have none. You must be specific in your questions, for the responses will be specific, even if it takes some understanding to process the information. When I asked my higher self to show where I began, I thought I meant incarnate on earth, but I was shown creation, where I began, lol. Again, something I shall never forget, penetration of the veil...

I also sometimes ask them to deepen my consciousness prior to mediation, though more often I ask our elder brothers to help me with that.

Also remember to give thanks to them in my daily prayers/gratitudes too, for they always hear you (whether out loud or in thought).

Ah, now I have something to ask! "Please allow me to visit and view my home world in all her glorious beauty." I can hardly wait for this now!