Bring4th

Full Version: Freedom to get mad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mom has said in the past that she's a spiritual master. Yet she throws tantrums and curses a lot and gets mad a lot.

I'm more laid back. The worst I said was "dammit" when I spilt some sugar all over the counter.

But if you're opening to intelligent infinity, and seeing all as one, and seeing the sacramental nature of everything, there is no freedom to get mad any longer.

I feel that when I get mad, I'm not in oneness. I truthfully feel like slapping my mom sometimes because she acts so immature. But that's a feeling that I get. I'm soon over it.

I guess what I'm getting at is, because I get mad at someone else, am I no longer in oneness and appreciating the sacramental nature of all things? Will this delay my progress toward intelligent infinity?

The monks don't get mad much I don't think. Something about their meditations keeps them calm. What can I do to keep from getting mad when she throws things and curses and shouts?

Because of my knowledge that thoughts are things, I can't think bad for long. I don't have the freedom to get mad or stay mad. But my mom does have the freedom to get as mad as she wants. I don't like getting or staying mad. But I think it's a little unfair.
Get mad, get really mad. Then examine the anger, why are you mad? In unity there is no anger, because there is " no one" to be mad at. But where you are now, your anger is a symptom of an imbalance inside you. In order to climb towards unity, you must accept it and learn to remedy it.

The monks become masters over their state of being because they spend so much time being with themselves. They have examined themselves inside-out and knows very well how to return to balance, quickly. When this balanced being is maintained, it crystallizes and becomes a natural state.
Just go ahead and get angry, feel it in it's fullest. Just stay calm and let it run it's course and you'll remain untouched.
Quote:Questioner: Not sure that I understand that. Let’s take some examples: if an entity polarizing toward the negative path becomes angry… Let’s take the condition where he develops a cancer. What is the principle of that for him?

Ra: I am Ra. We see the thrust of your query and will respond at variance with the specific query if that meets with your approval.

Questioner: Certainly.

Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.
Or more specifically, to give the freedom(Meant to write emotional* but this actually fits as well*) self the right to make your logic self force a bad choice upon your totality of self to create the need to go through things otherwise not gone through.

Hope that makes logical sense in why illogicality sometimes makes sense? Meh.

Brittany

Is anger not a part of the Creator?

Emotions may be examined, balanced and refined, but one cannot help feeling them. If you do not have the freedom to get angry in the face of oneness, you may as well not have the freedom to breathe or think either.

Feeling, and then knowing why we feel what we feel, is the ultimate gift we offer to the One.
It comes down to not liking when my mom gets angry, and if I get angry in front of her, it makes her even more angry. So I don't want to add fuel to the fire. I don't like being around her when she's like this.

But yeah, anger is a part of Creator. If I could be accepting of my anger, then I am accepting of that part of Creator.
Maybe take that anger away from harming anyone and intensify it, while alone, using imagination until you are able to understand it.
I'm nervous about intensifying the anger within. But if it's something that needs to be done to help me understand it, then it shall be so. I just don't stay mad long. I'm no longer jealous of my mom's ability to get really mad.
(10-15-2013, 03:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm nervous about intensifying the anger within. But if it's something that needs to be done to help me understand it, then it shall be so. I just don't stay mad long. I'm no longer jealous of my mom's ability to get really mad.

If your nervous it means you need to face it. Anxiety is the tension between sides. You know how to fix yourself, your just to scared for now Wink. Fear of the boogey man common occurrence in young children.

Brittany

Art or poetry (or any other form of creative expression) can actually be a pretty intense way of expressing anger or other negative emotions...plus you get art when you're done.
I don't doubt he is expressing his feelings he is doing that in his actions, so how do we fix him/her/you ? We need to sharpen our teeth we vicariously enjoy on the bones of the dead. Answer the call of motion.