Bring4th

Full Version: Interesting question 3D --> 2D --> 1D ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's an interesting path:

Do people regress from 3rd Density to 2nd Density, then to 1st Density and then back to the Creator?

This is very interesting question Tongue
Carrie, I don't see anything in the Law of One materials that would reflect this concept of "going back." Everything I get from the material suggests that entities evolve by learning each density's lessons and graduating to the next density, ultimately reaching unity at the height of the octave.
I agree with Questioner. I have read nothing to suggest this is possible. Wandering backwards from 6th, 5th, or 4th is possible to the 3rd, but going backwards further than that is not logical.

ayadew

Ra said that all progress is upwards towards the Creator, for as it spread itself out in experience and curiousness it wishes to come back into unity and love. We are the progressing unity.
carrie, I think you might get a kick out of Lavazza's post # 14 in this thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=789 Check it out and see if that's the answer to your question.
I have heard of the possibility of reincarnating in the body of a 2D animal. It's possible, but you'd most likely be dual-activated.