Bring4th

Full Version: considerations on the free will/law of confusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the principle of free will/law of confusion seems to be quite plastic and subtle. By this, I mean that Ra on many occassions will say 'we go to the limits of free will' etc etc in answering questions. And some questions they refrain from answering because it would violate free will (the right to be confused) if they did so.

but there also seems to be subtle clues in how to approach this principle.

the so-called 'right to be confused' has within it the notion that if one already suspects or is considering a variety of outcomes/possibilities, then another entity (whethe it be someone with more experience or from the perspective of a higher density) can offer their thoughts on the matter. There is less 'violation' of the confusion because the person is already seeking 'clarity' at some level, and is just asking for guidance. They are not necessary wanting to be told what to do, or how to progress; they are just seeking information that they are already open to.

there is a passage where Don asks about a certain possibility, and then Ra can confirm it, because Don had already had the thought himself. (can't find it right now).

- -

but yeah, there have been many cases for me where I have come to a conscious understanding of a principle (and re-interpreted my past views and experiences) and then I will receive a dream that night on that very topic further elucidating the issue; and this dream/teaching was only possible because I had prepared myself for confusion breaking with the alternate understanding that I had accepted sincerely.

anyway, thanks for reading Smile

plenum
I've not had prophetic dreams or those that relate to anything spiritual in my life that I can remember. They usually are entertainment or I'm being shown something. Usually they are toilets in some run down place.
Sounds about right Plenum. Based off of my own experiences with interacting with friends and strangers, I catch myself in the moment sometimes, realizing that I cannot say more about a certain subject. Every single time it is because I realize that if I were to say more, it could have dangerous effects on their own seeking (pointing them in the wrong direction because I already can see how they would misinterpret a thing I say), or it would simply be unhelpful to continue. In the moment it is very easy to understand when to stop, my intuition will be loud and clear when I've said enough...it's only later when I have time to reflect on the day that it becomes increasingly clear as to WHY it was an appropriate time to stop giving more information...but most times even during the conversation I can understand why my intuition is signaling me to stop, lol. Comes with experience I suppose.
I haven't discussed the Law of One with anyone in person. Except a coworker where I said the planets and stars were conscious beings.
(10-17-2013, 05:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't discussed the Law of One with anyone in person.

Same here. Never spoken a word.
I did order the books for a friend and a relative as surprise presents but never discussed it with them.

In germany Ra is a common abbreviation for lawyer.
My wife probably thinks I've been studying law the past few years.