Bring4th

Full Version: The theory that either of Jim, Carla and Don are Ra wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra mentions they would be able to state that if any one of them were of various groups. He never states specifically. Carla on her radio show has only stated that she believes she is of Venus but heavily implies that this is unconfirmed and that this is her own conjecture.

Now there is a theory going around that some of them being Ra wanderers was necessary for the contact.

What is the source of this?
(10-17-2013, 08:05 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ra mentions they would be able to state that if any one of them were of Ra. He never states such. Carla on her radio show has only stated that she believes she is of Venus but heavily implies that this is unconfirmed and that this is her own conjecture.

Now there is a theory going around that some of them being Ra wanderers was necessary for the contact.

What is the source of this?
So at one point you read this somewhere, but you don't remember?
It is never said any of them are of Ra.

Quote:45.5 ▶ Questioner: Can you say if any of the three of us are of Ra or one of the other groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

45.6 ▶ Questioner: Can you say which of us are of which group?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

45.7 ▶ Questioner: Are all of us of one of the groups that you mentioned?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall go to the limits of our attempts to refrain from infringement. Two are a sixth-density origin, [water truck engine noise in background] one a fifth-density harvestable to sixth but choosing to [truck honk] return as a Wanderer due to a loving association between teacher and student. Thus you three [honk honk] form a greatly cohesive group.
Right, but you read about a theory. Where did you read about the theory?
(10-17-2013, 08:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Right, but you read about a theory. Where did you read about the theory?

Anecdotes from Ankh and Parsons scattered throughout the forum.
(10-17-2013, 08:56 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2013, 08:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Right, but you read about a theory. Where did you read about the theory?

Anecdotes from Ankh and Parsons scattered throughout the forum.
I don't see why there would need to be any association. Here in 3D, your mind/body is what's used for any form of communication and is so with the contact - both trance or conscious channeling. That mind/body wholly of this experiential nexus which has nothing to do whatsoever with native density for wanderers (other than a small bias for personally appropriate seeking).
(10-17-2013, 08:05 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]What is the source of this?

I'm assuming personal conjecture.

Brittany

Wat? I thought imagining yourself to be anyone/anything was automatic proof! My whole reality is shattered now.
My take is that if you're attracted to the Ra material, then chances are you're a 6th density wanderer, because that's where most of them come from. I don't know where I read it, or just heard it in passing, that most wanderers are of Ra.

I don't know how many there are of Ra. This is all speculation.

But it makes me feel god and helps me sleep at night to feel that I'm a Ra wanderer. I suppose some of their group were too.
I just said this:

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...#pid136351

It was my logical conclusion after reading the book that I mentioned in the above post.

Personally, I don't care who is who. All are amazing people. Smile
(10-18-2013, 06:35 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]Wat? I thought imagining yourself to be anyone/anything was automatic proof! My whole reality is shattered now.

Which I it is that Imagines yourself to be anyone/anything that you want to be. Is it the Impresonal Higher-Self I through the eye of god that decides? Because then verily, you are anything you imagining yourself to be, and proof is secondary.

But if you mean that the I that is the personal self imagining itself to be anything will make it be anything, then I Would agree with what I perceive to be your point.

My impersonal I wants to imagine itself as being my personal I, the proof being that if I dont want to, I'm not the personal I. Or did I misread the sarchasam.