Bring4th

Full Version: Quotes I Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(07-30-2014, 07:23 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You may become your own Golden Master without needing to leave the Octave system, it will simply give you that ability to choose so.

Sit and look within yourself for the light, shining bright and golden, seek its source and find the form through which you know yourself to be perfect. The Golden Master is your perfect self. This perfect self already exists within you and can teach you all you wish to know of yourself. You must get to know it, give it a form with which to interact with it, see your perfect self.

(07-30-2014, 07:43 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You see, you already have access to all your greatest potentials. The Golden Master can help you to unfold these potentials in a way which is balanced and conducive to your life lessons for he was born in the making of this life. He will, in time and through relation, show you the Master Who Is you.

For me, the Master I am is tied to the Unbound, hence the focus and work of this life is as the Master of the Unbound. For others, they will discover most likely that their own Mastery is tied to their own thought system and sense of self. The Master I am is unlike any others, and no other Master will be like the one that I am. Yet, we are all still able to be Masters.

(07-30-2014, 07:52 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You would not be where you are if you were not where you are meant to be. Ask and you shall receive, he will not keep anything from you, and will not hesitate to tell you if there is something you are or are not ready for. The Golden Master will help you to awaken to the passions which underlay and drive you in this life, and through the expression of that which is yourself, joy and bliss will pour forth for you will be being that which you are, a Golden Master, a perfect self that need only be itself.

(07-30-2014, 08:02 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Magic isn't something that comes with being an adept, it is something that comes with knowing the truth of yourself, that you are infinite and more than just your material body. (Well, even then, people connect with magic without those things.) You are, I am sure, already working with magic in your own form.
(07-30-2014, 08:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So when we die, we are not just limited to walking the steps of Light as in the Ra material. A whole Octave opens up before us. This was what I realized. We fully awaken, and stand at the gates of Infinity. So anything is possible. We can explore any dimension that resonates to our unique vibration. Our experience in life paints a picture of how we will experience the afterlife, and what will unfold before us. Except there will no longer be a veil. Those that choose to go on, will not have to reincarnate again. They can exist as guides on the inner planes. Or go onto another space/time incarnation of another density. They can choose to join a social memory complex.

And there are complexes of social memory complexes, that are even larger. It is like all the minds are linked among all the social memory complexes of a group. The various Logoi also share minds.

It makes my short journey here in 3D worth it. For a larger prize awaits me when I meet my Golden Master, my higher self.

We can rejoin the Logos and experience the consciousness of an entire galaxy. All the joys and bliss, and all the sadness. When we open ourselves to Infinity, then indeed we open ourselves to All That Is. And we can rejoin the Great Central Sun once again. We are finally home.

(07-30-2014, 08:55 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]The map is in your hands and the Golden Master is beckoning. To follow him is to follow the core of your heart and being. You are well on your way, wherever you are choosing to go.
(08-10-2014, 12:38 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2014, 12:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's not possible to be in one place for all eternity is it? I don't even think we can hold the same level of awareness for eternity.

No, change is the only constant. But change only occurs below 8th density. 8th density is changeless in my opinion.

Octaves are like islands within the 8th density that allow for the experience of the illusion of change.

(08-09-2014, 04:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is I don't want to be stagnant for any measurable long time. Certainly not for an eternity.
But I don't think I will be. Same as I won't be in 3D forever.
It makes me think about the density of foreverness. Is it really forever?

In 7th density, you see the entire octave (our current island of densities) in its completeness. The momentum of time, which gives us our inevitable vector forward through the spiritual exercise of "knowing ourselves" ceases. This means, time stops. You are no longer at its mercy. The movement, at that point, is completely conscious and voluntary, whereas before, it was to varying degrees (depending on your density level) involuntary.

So, in that particular sense, it is forever. Because movement through time is no longer involuntary, to any degree whatsoever.

(08-10-2014, 07:43 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2014, 04:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]7th density is timeless according to Ra. But if it teaches the Law of Foreverness, is it forever because it is simultaneous in nature, and not linear time? Time becomes circular, or spiral.

How can it teach the Law of Foreverness, and yet you can graduate from there and reach 8D?

If 7D is a black hole as Ra says, how do you ever "escape" it to reach 8D?

Disclaimer: these are my opinions based on my intuition, and spiritual study.

7D is not a black hole.

7D is full awareness of the current octave of densities. It is successfully merging with the universal Logos.

7D is the highest expression of mind, yet lowest expression of matter. 1D is the lowest expression of mind, yet highest expression of matter.

The blackhole that is apparent in 3rd density physical is actually energy escaping our octave entirely. In other words, it is energy that is moving into 8th density infinity.

The reason why I bring up the mind thing, is because movement through time is only caused by attachment to matter. When you have become the universal Logos, you are no longer subject to time, and exist purely in time/space, which is like pure mind.

You are at your full creative control at this level. So the choice to leave this octave of densities is a simple matter of electing to do so, and then you are presented with a (relatively) blank canvas with which to paint the next octave of densities.

(08-09-2014, 06:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering if identity is illusion. When you become all that is, your awareness is Creator's awareness.
Nothing is lost. So do you really lose something that was illusory?

Or loss of identity is only in 7D? And then you regain your identity in the next Octave?

All identity is the result of distortion, illusion, separation, or whatever you want to call it. It's all the same thing. Nothing is lost because all possible combinations of energy and matter exist within the one infinite creator. It's like a bunch of legos. You can take all the legos apart, but the legos are still there afterwards. You could, if you wanted, completely rebuild what you took apart. All the ingredients are there, and they are there for all eternity. You are all possible combinations of these things.

Even the Logos is made of these proverbial legos (since the creation is the Logos). Now you are more like the container for all these Legos. That is your true, and eternal identity (this is 8th density consciousness). When you move to the next octave of densities, you don't completely take apart all your legos, you keep some of the configurations (those that pleased you). These are the refinements on the "One Original Thought". You could, at any moment completely take them apart however.

It's all for fun anyway.

[Image: Awesome.jpg]
it's great to see that words ('these quotes') can have such an effect.

through the sharing of the self, we offer our catalyst. And this catalyst often takes the guise of pointing at forgotten viewpoints, one's that we formulated (and agreed to) in the past, and yet we forgot that we did it. How many forgotten ('unexamined') viewpoints do we all have?
(08-13-2014, 05:07 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ][Image: a2NXEze_700b.jpg]
(08-17-2014, 02:03 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]No one is as qualified to appraise your experience as you, GW. You are the resident expert on your own perspective on life, the universe, and everything in it.

But always keep in mind, you can be curious about the other side (and even explore it) without casting off your physical shell. Curiosity is a wonderful thing.

Learn to astral project. You do a lot of sleeping anyways, right? Use it to your advantage. When you sleep, you withdraw your consciousness from this physical world. Learn to retain your consciousness and your memory and you can explore this curiosity of yours in a safe and non-permanent way. Just a suggestion.

It's also healthy to find curiosities to explore in the physical world. Curiosity is one thing, escapism is another. Take care.
(08-18-2014, 02:22 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry about the afterlife. You don't have memory of the afterlife for a reason. Concern yourself with this life.

The only one who judges you after death is yourself. God is you, you are god. God, as in intelligent infinity, is always pleased, regardless of what you do, or do not do. The only one you have to please is yourself. Are you living up to your own expectations of yourself? That is the real question.

At death you will review your life, and you will observe your own behavior and you will honestly and objectively appraise whether you could have helped people more effectively or expressed love more eloquently in a given circumstance. Then you will make plans for your future life, and manifest more opportunities for sharing love in the face of adversity.

Do what makes you happy. As Ra says, polarity develops due to analysis of desire. When you desire love above all else, you can't help but share that love with others.

If you can do what makes you happy, the creator is well pleased. Your feeling of happiness is indicative or your alignment with its stream of thought.
(08-22-2014, 09:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like that the Logos was experimenting with us when it set up the veil. I believe the Ra material said that some of the Logos' experimentations made the beings unviable. As in it killed some people with its experimenting.

I don't like being part of an experiment. All the archetypes are experiments. Why must it be so complex?

(08-22-2014, 09:09 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Because you were the Logos, Gemini, then you radiated yourself to other pieces of rock that became sub-Logoi, then you radiated yourself to animals and then an animal warped your light into what you are now. You did this all to yourself, Gemini, and you wanted it as you wanted it indirectly in the creations before you being the Logos. It's all you, literally, physically, in every way.

You just want this just because. Now it's time to see if you really want this or if you want something else. You make tweaks to this every day in every way. You're forming a better universe directly. It can be all that you want and more at any time. You are not only The Creator. You are a universal creator, a universal artist.

(08-22-2014, 09:22 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2014, 02:41 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, the entire game may seem meaningless and purposeless for us. However, it looks like, to me, that we are like the gladiators in the ring, who will fight and gore each other, for the amusement of the high lords who are seated on the platform and for the audience. I am sort of appalled by the thought that we are like ants in the vivarium for the ONE, to observe and learn as to how infinite entities react to an infinite array of possibilities and scenarios. Indeed my life seems to have purpose--to serve or offer the ONE with experiences, whether I like it or not; or am consciously aware of it or not.

Confused, there is lots of bitterness in your post which is understandable if one looks at the world from within the illusion, and sees all the suffering you mention.

The main point that I would like to make to you is that you are not you. You are God (the Logos). You were never you because you have always been God. You are never separate from God and never have been, because that is impossible. Your consciousness is God's consciousness.

Everything that you consider to be "you" is actually just an agglomeration of concepts about yourself, which are all false because they ignore the fact that your identity has no existence at all without God's consciousness being present to believe in those concepts, in the same way that a book is a thing that has no life until someone picks it up and reads it and thereby experiences it.

The truth as I understand it is that God can do whatever he well pleases with himself. This includes imagining and acting out the role of a limited being who believes he or she is alone, isolated and left to fend for him- or her-self in a difficult world. In the same exact way that you have the right to launch a video game on your computer and take on a character experiencing all sort of difficulties. Now make that video game fully immersive, so that you begin to think that you are that character, and begin to feel everything that character would be feeling if the game were real. Which it's not - neither for you, nor for your video game self. But you would have an exact analog to what it means to be God playing a character calling itself Confused on this message board.

Ultimately, no one is ever harmed, everyone wins the game, and the entire existence including all of Creation dwells in an ultimate reality of absolute bliss, momentarily forgotten by us but ever within our reach, because it is our ever-present nature.

Thank you for your post!

(08-23-2014, 01:45 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]The Creation is the Creator, and the Creator completely accepts itself.
(08-23-2014, 02:13 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]We have to disentangle our minds from the illusion of the density first and foremost at death. I know you're familiar with Seth and he talks about how he and his buddies help people come to terms with their death through taking on the roles in the astral experiences immediately after death and once the major attachments of the individual healed/resolved then they guide the individual to realization of the remembrance of themselves. Individuals who are conscious enough do not need any of this and pass right through this phase in to direct remembrance.

At this point in time it seems in your immediate experience you may have to discover or realize some resolution to your conflicts with yourself, particular towards the confusion that arises from your Christian background contrasted with what you follow with the Law of One.

(08-24-2014, 04:56 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I have heard of the Devachanic planes, a mental plane where people get rid of the left over desires they had in their just gone life by living them there.
(08-24-2014, 05:03 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2014, 12:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is Creator's orgasmic bliss any more profound or intense than the love you feel when you pass on and are in the presence of the ONE?

I'm surprised that the ONE can focus on what's going on with the distraction of being in perpetual bliss. It would seem like there would be no impetus to change. The Creator must be infinitely happy where he's at. If he's in infinite bliss and love, why change?

The creator does not change. It simply knows what change is like down to an infinitesimally accurate degree, and we confuse that infinite understanding of "not understanding" as separation from the One.

"Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as you would think or conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finity; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their, shall we say, spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality as you spoke."

It is a natural flow of focus. The creator knows all, has infinite understanding, and does not change, but in its attempt to synthesize the inherent paradoxes of infinity, the illusion of change seemingly occurs as portions of intelligent infinity appear to descend into form, and then appear to reascend to the whole of formlessness. This is the heart beat of the creator Ra was talking about in the above quote.

(08-23-2014, 12:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It is us who must suffer. Creator might suffer along with us, but it's seen through the eyes of a changeless 8th density. So Creator must experience our hardships with a different level of awareness. It has the infinity of Creation that it's aware of. And yet it, in its hedonism, continues to experience only bliss. What's up with that?

And where can I get me some of that?

Suffering is a function of resistance. Resistance is a function of focusing contradictory to your desires. Broader portions of the creator don't focus contradictory to their desires, and thus, do not suffer as we do.

"it is a grand choice that each may make to, by desire, collect the details of the day or, by desire, to seek the keys to unknowing."

It seems easy to focus contradictory to our desires in this reality we find ourselves in. It seems so real to us. We have jobs, we have other people to deal with, we have seemingly constant demands from others to get us to focus on things we don't care about, or don't seem to make us feel good. It's challenging, I know.

Just take baby steps. The strongest forces in creation begin as the most subtle currents of thought. Are you familiar with chaos theory, and the classic example of the butterfly flapping its wings causing a typhoon on the other side of the world? Small things can cause big things to happen. This is a powerful belief to cultivate.

The momentum will gather automatically. That is not your work. You just have to focus, and in time, the energy of change will gather and provide the necessary inspiration for evolution.

When life presents you with demands that seemingly take you away from perfect love, perfect peace, and infinite understanding, I want you to remember that in each of these situations the Creator is present, right there with you, nearer to you than your own skin, and it has an opinion about the situation you find yourself in -- an interpretation of what you are experiencing in this given moment that is in perfect alignment with peace, love, and infinite understanding. And I want you to ask the Creator to gently guide your thoughts to its interpretation of the reality.

Who knows? Your life could change in miraculous ways. Ways you never dreamed possible.

It takes practice, but everything that is worth while does.

(08-24-2014, 05:12 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2014, 12:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is Creator's orgasmic bliss any more profound or intense than the love you feel when you pass on and are in the presence of the ONE?

I'm surprised that the ONE can focus on what's going on with the distraction of being in perpetual bliss. It would seem like there would be no impetus to change. The Creator must be infinitely happy where he's at. If he's in infinite bliss and love, why change?

It is us who must suffer. Creator might suffer along with us, but it's seen through the eyes of a changeless 8th density. So Creator must experience our hardships with a different level of awareness. It has the infinity of Creation that it's aware of. And yet it, in its hedonism, continues to experience only bliss. What's up with that?

And where can I get me some of that?

You are the Creator. Give yourself some unconditional loving. I promise you'll like it.
(09-03-2014, 06:39 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In this space/time with our current heavily abstracted conciousness, we would perceive it as infinite darkness as the creator is all and as all it reflects only itself leading to light spreading thin infinitely and then condensing into a single point.

In time/space, there is no color, there is only infinite awareness that is without an identifying aspect. You could only perceive it as purified bliss and joy and nothing else, no visuals. You would absolutely know all is well looking at it. To obtain this quality you would need to touch the furthest depths of a Sun and be able to accept that love. In order to do this, you must accept yourself in the same capacity, already feeling that bliss inherently as you are equivalent to a star in every way.
(09-05-2014, 02:22 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2014, 11:43 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've called out to Ra, to my spirit guide, to my social memory complex. To mother Earth. To myself. I've tried meditation, different kinds. Some visualizing, some silent. I've called out to my higher self, and to the Logos. I've visualized myself being rocked to sleep in a woman's arms, while she sings to me.

But nothing can help me find that inner peace that I am looking for. To where my energy isn't worn out. Honestly I am exhausted from being here. I've gone out in nature, laid under the stars. I've prayed to God. I've told negative entities to get out of my field, and called in Christ energy to help cleanse me. But nothing works. I am physically worn out. Mentally tired. I've served others when I can. And I try to tend to my needs.

What can I do when nothing else works? I've tried laughing, but that only works for a moment, and only when I find something funny. I think maybe my meds make me groggy. My body hurts it's so tired. And it's hard to hold a thought.

I am not plagued by negative thinking, but my thoughts just don't fulfill me. I'm thinking I want to get to the state of no thought. I want to rest on a higher plane.

Fill your spirit by helping others. Join a service group. Deliver meals to the elderly. Talk to hospice patients, play cards with them, visit them. Mentor a disadvantaged child. Become a foster parent. Volunteer at the local school. Raise money for charity. Run or walk in every Race for the Cure.

These things will give you reason to engage the day.

The people you help will mirror back your love x10.

Do these things on faith that they will be healing for you.

(09-05-2014, 03:16 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with ricdaw, but my thoughts would be, have you tried just surrendering and giving in to acceptance of the state of where you are and your life? It seems your whole approach to happiness is that things are not right now and you want to "do" something to change it in to a state of happiness. Maybe what you need to do is stop trying and just start being, accept your life exactly as it is, living your life instead of always trying to make it in to something else.
(09-06-2014, 11:56 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, whenever there is dissatisfaction, it indicates imbalance, a lack of harmony. In our truest nature, we are even now in ultimate peace and love. Our personality blocks out certain aspects of the pure rainbow of being, and we are left consciously experiencing only a small subset of the total love that is our true self.

So I ask you to consider those things in your life which may be out of balance for you. Aspects of yourself or your situation which you have not yet faced, or have faced but haven't accepted. If we are fighting against (resenting, disapproving) or ignoring aspects of reality, we can't feel at peace. If we can't feel at peace, we can't feel the inner love that brings joy into our lives.

A vital aspect of reality that must be accepted is yourself, since you are present with yourself every waking moment. Kindness and a compassionate approach toward yourself is therefore absolutely essential, including kindness and acceptance toward the aspects of yourself and your experience which you would prefer not to have. Especially towards those aspects, in fact!

Loving-kindness and acceptance are truly the super balm of this Universe. It is possible to find this energy in any circumstances. I find it supremely helpful to view any apparently negative experience, first and foremost, as an exercise of my ability to find love. Everything else is illusory, but if you can find love in a tough spot, that resonates down to the very core of your total Being. And it brings you joy at the same time.

Best of luck to you, dear Gemini. Keep working at it and don't give up. Our entire purpose in this life is not to escape it, but to find heaven and bliss within in. It may seem impossible, but rest assured that it is always, always there waiting to be found.

I am asked to add this message for you: There is a great deal of love for you, love that is unconditional and joyous. You are being carried on the wings of angels through your difficulties, and many, many entities who care are there rooting for your success.
(09-09-2014, 08:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I've been feeling a lot of energetic shifts lately.

I feel the green ray energies intensifying and the yellow ray energetic constructs are being strained to the max. Repressed elements of self are coming to the forefront of consciousness in all sorts of uncomfortable ways. Catalyst is getting intensified.

Just keep finding thoughts that provide even the slightest amount of emotional relief, Gemini. This is the work. Find your alignment. It can be hard to keep up with expansion, but it is why we are incarnate at this time -- at the conclusion of the 3rd density master cycle. The gateway to intelligent energy opens, but it doesn't mean everyone is able to integrate it. We chose this time of incarnation to act as anchors.

So make peace with the fact that this will keep happening. And everytime, your work is the same, find thoughts that give you emotional relief. You may not realize it, but you're being tuned by this process. You'll keep ratcheting up to higher levels of harmony, and then the energy will intensify, and as your higher self expands, you feel the dip in emotion again, and you have to tune to the next frequency.

I don't know if any of this makes sense, but trust me, everything is happening as it should.

I'm glad you're staying afloat. Sounds like you're doing just fine.
(09-18-2014, 07:45 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]You are the Logos, Gemini. It's your light as well. You simply must allow your life to be changed. If you haven't experienced the change you desire, you haven't allowed it to occur yet. Nothing is given to you, everything is inherently given in time. It's just a matter of believing your desire is realized at the right time.

For the sake of the OP: All according to Ra's metaphysics, of course.
(10-12-2014, 10:34 PM).T. Wrote: [ -> ]The the tip of iceberg is explored via this quote the deeper mediation progresses assuming that is relating to lessons each one have for this life and/or free will:
"When the seeker of truth within your third density illusion, or within any density for that matter, is able to quiet the self, usually within the meditative state, to the point of blending the personal vibrations with the Creator and feeling that experience of oneness, then the seeker is experiencing intelligent infinity or the pure time/space experience"
(10-22-2014, 05:30 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2014, 05:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not so much living through the shift into 4th density. It's very hard. I don't feel that I'm thriving. But I'm doing ok.

But, I think Gemini, that you are living through the shift into 4th density, because well, we are already here. It has been born, and you are here, like we all are. We are all here together. We are helping each other in any way we know how no matter how big or small, no matter if you reach one or 1000. I guarantee you have helped at least one person in your life and made a world of difference to that one person, even if it was saying one thing that made them feel unconditional love for one moment. I can even say for myself, that just reading some of your posts that they have helped my greatly in understanding some things about myself. I agree with you that it can be hard, and as many have said here, sometimes the strongest people set up the hardest lessons in their lives. The harder the situation the larger the catalyst to allow you to change in your life Gemini, and maybe see this as your higher self telling you it is your time! Surely you know you are never alone, and know that when things are harder than usual there is always guidance with you, in spirit and in the physical. I agree with you it is not always easy, but it can be with the knowledge of the abundance of love that there is on earth, within it, and all around it. I send my love to you in hope that you may always see it within yourself.

I am glad you are doing OK, I am trying to do OK too...
(10-24-2014, 01:22 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry to tell you this, Gem, but to break your cycle of reincarnation, I believe one big step might be to learn how to fully enjoy 3D life. If you're miserable and wanting to go home all the time, your Higher Self might decide to take another go at learning how to enjoy this place. Part of being in 3D is the veil, that prevents us from knowing specifically what our Higher Self truly wants - when you pass on, your point of view will be so wildly different than the one you have now, you really can't possibly know what you will want to do after you leave this vehicle.

It's not about being done with lessons, either. The Creator is always desiring to learn, therefore we are always learning for the Creator. The trick is re-learning how to learn the way we did as children - where all play was learning, and all learning was play.
Posting here because it really resonates. I want to take the next step.

(10-24-2014, 04:57 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Your path is not that of a shaman, I can tell you that much. I believe you stand at the brink of the abyss and you have but to cross. You stand at but a thin threshold between this self and your next state of awareness. What you need to make the crossing is courage and to firmly grasp your will to live and your movement towards the light. You can stay where you are for the rest of your life if you so choose but you will constantly feel like you are teetering back and forth on an edge.

Your next initiation will be your most challenging, but it is less "dangerous" than previous ones because for this one you are no longer groping through the dark to reach the light, but rather now you have seen, felt and experienced the light, and what you need is the driving urge to walk deeper, to go towards the Source of light without fear.

With this initiation, you go toe to toe with your own shadow and you must accept and embrace all your fears and then elevate above them with courage.

(10-24-2014, 05:09 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]My friend, the key here is to begin to steer yourself. To not just ride the current, but to choose which current you are going to flow with. The time is now to take the path of your life out of the hands of nature and in to your own. It is time to choose your purpose, not have it given to you. To give yourself aim where there is none. To give conscious direction where there is none. To choose your own direction.

(10-24-2014, 05:25 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]A mantra for you to use: "Ego says, "I can do it". Heart says, "I let it be". Mind says, "We'll find a way". Meditate upon this mantra as it may provide a platform to further realization.

(10-24-2014, 05:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]With each new learning, I become subtler. I am not freaked out. I do not worry. I love life. All life.
I do not rush into learning like a curious child. I approach the knowledge with great admiration, and a bit of hesitation.
What I learn could be dangerous if I were less mature.
I need not say more than I need to say.

(10-24-2014, 05:38 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Approach fire with respect for the nature of fire, water with respect for the nature of water, air with respect for the nature of air, earth with respect for the nature of earth and spirit with respect for the nature of spirit.

(10-24-2014, 03:50 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf
(10-27-2014, 04:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So reincarnation becomes a want rather than a need?

(10-27-2014, 04:41 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and then beyond that it is seen that you are, in fact, always incarnated and dis-incarnate simultaneously. Then you are freed because the system of reincarnation collapses due to your perception of their complete simultaneity which makes the whole thing neutralized as there is no longer an awareness traveling between the two but rather the entire circuit is perceived in its entirety. This is one of the realizations that occurs, although perhaps through infinitely varied imagery, prior to sixth density I believe.

I believe it is in sixth density that reincarnation proper "stops" as an experience of separated awareness between densities and the experience of the aspects of one's consciousness activated on those planes. The "goal" is to eventually get all of those parts and pieces raised up to the highest density where you will all meet and become One, thus becoming the Two with the One to be integrated and unified again back as One.

So, in fact, reincarnation is the engine that drives the progression through all the densities and to unification with oneself. Then, once there is unification, there is the next great mystery, but that is for each when they reach it.

The Higher Self is the "image" being created by all the progression of your selves at the sixth-density and is basically the holographic representation of your total progress towards yourself, inclusive of all your past, parallel and future incarnations as they all journey in awareness towards eachother, each seeking to become more and more aware of the one self that you are, however fast or slow they are doing so.
"We're not normal people,.............WE'RE MORONS!!"

Jerome (Curly) Horowitz
-----Stooge------
ever quoted yourself Gemini?
(11-15-2014, 03:01 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2014, 11:39 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Confused, do you believe that as we progress spiritually, in eons of time we'll eventually have our own Universe?

I personally do not believe that it is otherwise even now, GW.

Quote:13.13 ↥ Questioner: Was the galaxy that we are in created by the infinite intelligence or was it created by a portion of the individualized infinite intelligence?
Ra: I am Ra. The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created an universe and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the love/light into what you might call intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called natural laws of any particular universe.

Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing natural laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory natural laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.
(11-18-2014, 09:30 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2014, 06:36 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for posting that. I like his part about harmony and feeling joy.

It makes me wish I was an angel. I've wished this in the past.

Gemini, you are not only an angel, but you are actually God. Your essence, your being, the soul that types "It makes me wish I was an angel" is God, typing these words through the mask of your identity, Gemini.

More than that. You in your present life are a manifestation of a beautiful totality of countless beings which comprise a larger being, one who has attained sixth density and all the beauty and power and love and light that reaching the pinnacle of a near-eternity of spiritual evolution creates. You are all that, in the eternal Now. You were able to reach that goodness, in part, through the benefit and lessons of the lifetime you spent here, with us, as your present-day self.
(11-29-2014, 06:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]You're always experiencing infinity.

When you experience aggravation, you are experiencing it less clearly. If you're mind was a pond, aggravation would be indicative there are many ripples on the surface of this pond. Infinity is like the sun, the pond is like the mind, and body is like the container for the pond, giving it a certain shape for a while.

The ripples are caused by thoughts not consonant with unity. In fact, any thoughts cause some amount of distortion, but the further the thoughts get away from unity, the stronger the waves. The wind which causes the ripples is like desire, because it turns the mind/pond this way and that way. Desire directs attention.

When you desire purely to reflect the inpouring creator, then the wind begins to smooth out the ripples that are there. Eventually, it becomes still, and the pond purely reflects the light pouring down from above.

(11-11-2014, 03:02 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]ever quoted yourself Gemini?

A few posts back I did, to make the responses clearer.

(11-29-2014, 07:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Even the desire to reflect the inpourings of the creator disturbs the surface of the pond, but it provides deconstructive interference towards the other currents of wind. When those are gone, then even that desire will go away, and everything will become still. Then there is no discernible difference between mind and spirit.

Desire, by its very nature implies there is still a gap between the desired and desirer. It is an affirmation of "is not yet".

Im not there yet either, but I've had sneak previews and that is how the path looks to me at this moment.

But the map is not the territory.

(11-29-2014, 09:30 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:52.7 ↥ Questioner: Am I correct, then, in assuming that discipline of the personality, knowledge of self, and control, shall I say, in strengthening of the will would be what any fifth-density entity would see as those things of importance?

Ra: I am Ra. In actuality these things are of importance in third through early seventh densities. The only correction in nuance that we would make is your use of the word, control. It is paramount that it be understood that it is not desirable or helpful to the growth of the understanding, may we say, of an entity by itself to control thought processes or impulses except where they may result in actions not consonant with the Law of One. Control may seem to be a short-cut to discipline, peace, and illumination. However, this very control potentiates and necessitates the further incarnative experience in order to balance this control or repression of that self which is perfect.

Instead, we appreciate and recommend the use of your second verb in regard to the use of the will. Acceptance of self, forgiveness of self, and the direction of the will; this is the path towards the disciplined personality. Your faculty of will is that which is powerful within you as co-Creator. You cannot ascribe to this faculty too much importance. Thus it must be carefully used and directed in service to others for those upon the positively oriented path.

There is great danger in the use of the will as the personality becomes stronger, for it may be used even subconsciously in ways reducing the polarity of the entity.

Perfection is just an arbitrary definition.

Your real self is perfect peace, perfect love, infinite power, infinite creativity, flaw-less unity, infinite awareness, omniscient, and omnipresent across time and space. If that is perfection, then we are inherently perfect.

Everything else is just distortions, like ripples on a pond. They aren't imperfections, or "sins", just challenges to being directly aware of the clear light which constitutes our own essential nature.

Distortions, or illusions, are just reinterpretations, or perceptions of what is. "What is" never changes, but the lens (which is the mind) by which we look at it appears to.
(11-30-2014, 06:21 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't you, yourself, God's presence in your life?

(12-01-2014, 10:00 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, when you think about yourself, you are thinking of the personality shell. But the personality shell is not alive, it's not you - it's like a piece of clothing, what Ra calls "a husk". It is a thing that constrains the ways in which the God-consciousness that is the real you can express itself.

Your consciousness is God's consciousness, having chosen to temporarily pretend to be you, and to forget its true nature in order to achieve maximum effect. God was curious to see what it would be like to be you, so God decided to pretend to be you for a while.

By becoming you, God never lost his perfection. But perfection is also boring, in one sense. It is still and perfect and blissful, but nothing much can happen because everything is One. In order for stories to develop, like the story of Planet Earth and Gemini Wolf, you need tension. You need opposites. You need limits and efforts to overcome those limits. All are self-imposed by God on God, as the greatest adventure you could possibly imagine. But ultimately, only a play-pretend. This is why Ra and Quo and Hatonn call it illusion. Because you are still God, pretending to be a Gemini Wolf-shaped character.

To make it more interesting, God decided to give Himself-in-his-role-as-you the task and challenge of transforming that thing called personality into one that allows ever more of His ever-present-in-you but hidden perfection to shine through it.

So as you can hopefully see, perfection is not created or achieved, but more and more aspects of personality that block its expression are chipped away, allowing God-as-you to increasingly experience the bliss of God's perfection. (imagine a man with a sledgehammer, breaking down a wall, and as he works it allows more and more brilliant white light shine in). The light is always there. The light is you.
How strong is karma?

(01-03-2015, 09:04 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]As strong as attachment and aversion.
(01-03-2015, 11:13 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2015, 08:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we do bad to other people, it will probably come back to us in another life. Or we will choose to experience bad things in our next life.

What if we never really hurt others?

Then you incurred no imbalance that would require rebalance. If experience imbalanced your spiritual energy, then experience of a reciprocal nature would re-center that energy.

(01-03-2015, 08:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would we still experience abuse in another life?

Only the abuse that was drawn by your imbalanced choice of thought. Thoughts of separation attract separation. Thoughts of unity attract more unity.

(01-03-2015, 08:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a time where we would choose to experience abuse on purpose? Does a good life create good karma?

Souls volunteer for different experiences for a multitude of reasons. Sometimes a soul will volunteer for such a role to teach the abusing soul a valuable soul lesson. Sometimes terrible experiences galvanize people to some kind of profound societal change. It is not always the case that if you are experiencing abuse it is the result of karma. It always is created in the moment. Even karma works on your thought. Desire directs thought. If your spiritual complex is out of balance, desires will form in you that will attract the experiences necessary to realign your consciousness.

There is also the automatic and mostly unconscious asking and answering of Source. When subjectively negative things happen to you, you unconsciously, and automatically ask for improved experiences. The preferences radiate from you vibrationally whether you're aware of them or not. Your preferences are part of your soul pattern. There is no confusion to Source about what you want and who you are. These improved experiences are queued up into your future, when you achieve proper alignment with them (following your heart/bliss). You might call those queued up desires positive karma.

In the same way, when you are cruel to others, you unconsciously and automatically ask to be nicer, because the Source part of you never has a negative opinion about anyone, so in that moment, when your thoughts and actions separated you from the Source inside of you, the preference to be nicer is automatically radiated. Those experiences which will teach you to be nicer are queued up into your future catalyst. Some people might call this negative karma. But hopefully you can take a more enlightened view and see that no karma is actually bad. It is simply imbalance seeking balance. Separation calls out for unity. Falsity calls out for truth eventually. That Which is Not eventually calls out for That Which Is.

The water of consciousness always seeks its level.

(01-03-2015, 08:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we make mistakes in a life can we by forgiveness of ourselves make up for that karma?

Yes.

Karma is just the oneness of the universe peaking out from behind the curtain saying, "You are everyone and everything, and because of this unalterable fact you cannot hurt others without hurting yourself. Also, you cannot help others without helping yourself." It is imbalance seeking balance. It is unconsciousness seeking consciousness. If you can become fully conscious of the effect you had on another, then the karmic effect is mitigated by you making yourself fully conscious of the suffering you caused. But "fully" aware is a tall order. The attempts to understand your actions effect serves to mitigate the accumulated karma, though. That is to say, it helps to restore balance even if you don't succeed in completely forgiving yourself for the negative act (as true forgiveness requires true understanding). Your attempts to understand soften the karma, and in exemplary and extremely efficient cases of the use of mental catalyst, it will completely absolve the karma.

(01-03-2015, 08:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Will we truly in our life review experience all the pain we caused another? I heard this can be overpowering.

Yes. It's not the same though, because you are seeing it from a broader perspective. It would be more traumatic for the experiencing soul because they are experiencing that pain without access to the broader perspective. So to fully understand it, you have to experience it some form. It's not always necessary unless it was a severely separating/imbalancing action.

Also, except in the case of severe imbalances, karma will resolve itself in this life. You tend to gradually "sweat" out imbalances over the course of your lifetime.

(01-03-2015, 08:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been mostly kind to people. I've been mean a few times to animals. I'm not the nicest person, but I do have a lot of love.

I don't think you have much to be concerned about, Gemini.
(01-16-2015, 01:44 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Part of being a social memory complex is being accepting of everyone's desires. Everyone would accept if you created cartoon world to play in. But you would also have to accept the things that other people want to do, even if you don't like or agree with them. 

That's why 4D is about learning acceptance and compassion, so that we can group together and become bigger and better together, but everyone still gets to do their own thing w/o any judgement or ridicule.

(01-18-2015, 07:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2015, 01:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I am not in groups in prayer or meditation, how much good can I do for the planet energetically? And all its people?

Is it not better to be part of a group that works together?

If I do not have a group, what can I do for the planet alone? And is it effective?

What about magick? Do I use magick when I meditate?

The most helpful thing you can do is see beyond separation.  Disharmony and suffering are results of believing in separation.  To heal them, you need only correct the delusion, which makes you hallucinate that your perspective is separate from all other perspectives.  

When you no longer believe yourself to be a separate cog in the engine of life, everything you do will be of benefit to the planet.  

When you are one with something, you cannot act in opposition to it.

(01-23-2015, 06:44 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015, 12:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Or is it easy?

Seeing one as unified with all, is that easy?

As with anything in life, it can be complicated or simple.

Unity is the default and real state.  Separation is the imaginary.  It is only the action of the mind that makes separation seem real.  It is one of the hazards of seeing through the lens of a creature with the cognitive brain capacity that a human being does.  It's easy to get lost in the mind whose nature is to categorize, subdivide, and label everything it encounters.  If you weren't activating thoughts of separation, you wouldn't experience it.  If you could stop thinking for an appreciable amount of time, the unity would eventually become apparent.  It takes practice to still the mind, because your thoughts have a kind of momentum in consciousness, but it is possible.

You're like a snake that is looking at its own tail, and seeing it as something separate from itself because you can't physically see where the tail connects to the head.  If you look at the world through outer sensory perception, the structured mechanical nature of those senses deliver a linear picture of the world with edges, lines, and form, which seem to depict a world of limits and rules and subdivisions within subdivisions.  Much like a mirror, everything you see in the outer world is an inversion of the real nature.  Instead, feel inside yourself and find the wholeness within you. You'll become aware of a world beyond the tangible, which is the container for all that is tangible.

Focus on the hole, and you see the hole.  Focus on the whole, and you see the whole.  
The Law of One - Short Film On The Galactic Channelings of Ra

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7