Bring4th

Full Version: Quotes I Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(10-23-2015, 01:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2015, 12:59 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When we focus on what we want to manifest, how much time do we give to focusing, and how much time to letting go?

I'm thinking 1/10 for focusing, and 9/10 time for letting go. Even then I don't focus that much. My desired reality is so alien to this world. But I try not to tell myself that because it would defeat any manifesting capability.

That is a question I used to obsess about as well, so it is a wonderful question.

Here is the thing: when you identify a desire, your unmanifested self, rides that desire to its probable conclusion.  Your higher self, or time/space analog finds that reality, or the vibrational probable equivalency of it and holds that vibration for you in potential manifested form.  I know I've said this to you before, but I'm going to tie it into the question you just asked, so bear with me.  Now, understand, that its thought is not exactly your thought.  It has its thoughts, and you have your thoughts.  Both are generating a reality.  But the advantage of your future self is that it has already found the thoughts you are seeking, which is the whole point.  It is communicating those thoughts to you via your emotions, which is your perception of resonance or dissonance with your higher self's thoughts.  So your good feelings are saying: warmer, warmer, and your bad feelings are saying: colder, colder.  This is your spiritual GPS.

Now, with that understanding, what is a thought?  A thought is just a focus of attention.  A focus of consciousness.  Your very reality that you are experiencing right now is a focus.  It doesn't really feel like you are focusing it into being however because you have gotten so accustomed to doing it, so good at doing it, so efficient at doing it, that you just feel like this is "how things are".  But its not just how things are, you are focusing your reality into being now, and always have been.  You've just been doing it so long, it has become automatic or subconscious.  You no longer have to put all your conscious attention on it.  It's like riding a bicycle.  After awhile, you don't need to concentrate on peddling, it becomes subconscious.  Its like looking through rose colored lenses.  Your conscious attention is on what is on the other side of the lens, not what you are focusing through.  Reality is the same way.

Now, how does this tie into letting go?  After your higher self has found the new feeling place of the new reality it acts like a vibrational anchor.  That is the new default, and given no expression of will, or focus, your mind would naturally, over the course of time, drift into alignment with your higher self.  As I said, it is the anchor.  So letting go is simply another way of finding the new focus.  The passive way.  But sometimes the passive way is easier for people than the active way, and in fact, to some degree you need both to manifest.  It is sort of like: your higher self is the north pole to your southern pole magnet.  Another expression of yin and yang.  And you are focusing all over the place, actively resisting the call of it.  When you stop thinking and let go, the magnet naturally is attracted back to its other half.  Also as with the magnet, the closer you get to its thoughts the more momentum or speed you pick up until the joining occurs in full.  And as the momentum picks up, it feels less passive and more active because you become a cooperative component rather than a resistant one.

So, the answer to the question of: "How much should I focus, and how much should I let go?" is simply this: pay attention to your emotions, and keep reaching for a better feeling place and you will find the perfect balance between the two.  Reaching for a feeling is like the secret back door to manifestation.  Technically, thoughts are what generate feelings.  But if you actively reach for a feeling, you cannot do that without also finding the thoughts, so it takes care of all of it.  And you will be inspired to the perfect solution for every situation.  Whether that inspiration is to "let go" or to actively find thoughts that are core aspects of the new reality is a subjective matter that will come to you in the moment required.  Just keep reaching for a sense of relief.

And if your desire is alien to this world, then create another one.  There is no rule saying you can't spend time in two realities.  Always think in terms of "how could this be possible" than in terms of how it could not.  And if you don't figure it out in this lifetime, you will be able to experience it afterwards if that is your heart's desire.
(10-23-2015, 02:19 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2015, 04:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone here altered reality, or been able to produce a shift in the collective reality?

They say you create your own reality. Has anyone done this consciously?

Is this for real?

The collective reality is just an amalgamation of personal realities.  The areas that step off out of everyone's collective core beliefs happen personally.  This is largely why alien abduction does not normally happen right out in public, or why bigfoot evidence is so sketchy and elusive, or why it is so difficult to capture ghost activity on videotape, or to demonstrate paranormal ability in a public venue.  That which is on the fringes of society's belief system is on the fringe of objective evidence as well.  To produce a shift in collective reality requires that you harness the attention/belief of the collective public.  When that is done through fear, and without consent, it is more of an STS type situation.  When people come together to pray for someone, or heal someone, that would be an STO example of such.

But were you adept enough at control of your own consciousness, you could personally experience that which you wanted to.  And those of like vibration would assemble.  We all think we are on the same planet, and that it is mere physical distance that separates us one from another, or joins us together, but in reality, we are on our own vibrational islands, only interacting with those of similar vibration.
(12-11-2015, 06:13 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2015, 06:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said it's dangerous to crystalize the blue ray with 3rd density body. Or something like that. Connecting a 3rd density body to blue-ray can cause something.

If you want my personal opinion of that very veiled statement by Ra, it is because linking blue ray energy with red/orange/yellow triad of energy is looking at self, with the pure spot light of brutal honesty and objectivity, without any compassion whatsoever.  Most people are not ready to see themselves as they really are.  For the most part, we have very very warped self images of ourselves.  Most people think they are "more evolved" than they really are.  These same people will usually "play themselves down" when talking about themselves in public, but secretly (perhaps even unconsciously), will still view themselves as more evolved than they really are.  Seeing the truth of ourselves, without the eyes of self forgiving compassion can drive a person to suicide or psychosis very very easily.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid199283

(12-11-2015, 06:25 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2015, 06:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So if we see ourselves with brutal honesty, will even the smallest things seem very "evil"?

If you were seeing it without the cushion of self forgiveness that constitutes green ray, any of us might be completely shocked or crushed by seeming flaws in our character in either an STO or STS sense.  In STO we might see that be faced with unpleasant realizations of how poorly we treated others, how lacking in love and self serving most of our behavior is for example.  

In an STS case, they might be faced with realizations of not being as intelligent, powerful, beautiful, or skilled as they thought they were, or faced with the unpleasant realization of missed opportunities for evolution that were clumsily fumbled and lost due to their own incompetence and so on.

In either case, the gap between desire and reality would crush them psychologically with no compassion for self.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid199288
(01-24-2016, 09:07 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion the best way to raise the vibration of planet earth is to genuinely glow with happiness and well-being and peace and joy.  

Have you ever been around a genuinely happy person, who genuinely has fun with life?  They are magnetic.  People want to be around that type of person.  They can't get enough of it.  The happiness is infectious, and spreads to others.  If you can become a light like that, you will have done more than most.  People think outward actions are what cause major changes in the world, but from my point of view outward actions are simply effects motivated by the radiance and resonance of people who genuinely vibrate in the joy of well being.  A single spark of truth can burn up a mountain of lies.

When you vibrating in alignment with source, you don't have access to thoughts of disharmony.  Only oneness with your brothers and sisters that surround you.

Becoming radiant with joy is a matter of refusing to entertain thoughts of separation.  There are an infinitude of different subjects one can entertain or think about in this world, and the challenge is finding a way of thinking about the things that matter to you in a positive and harmonious way.  In ways that don't separate you from who you really are.  Let your heart guide your mind.  Your heart will find the general feeling place, and your mind will flesh out the details.

It is all about deliberately aligning your perspective, no matter where you stand, with the source inside of you.
(01-28-2016, 08:37 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2016, 05:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I've given up that dream. I'd better settle for the reality I am in, so it doesn't get too crazy. This universe just isn't meant for cartoon physics.

I commend your intent to find satisfaction within this reality IGW.  There are many realities that I explore in other ways than directly experiencing them (scifi and fantasy books, movies, videogames, and art for example).  

The fact is, there are many ways to explore alternate possibilities to various extents within the parameters of this reality we currently experience even if it isn't the full fledged manifestation you originally desired.  So, you don't have to give up on your dream, just put it on the back burner for now, whilst still exploring the aspects of your desires you are able to within the parameters of this reality.  And when you are no longer incarnate in this reality, you can explore alternate realities that more directly match up with who you feel you really are.

Perhaps you incarnated in this reality to share your love of anthros with the inhabitants of this reality.  Many people incarnate in this reality for different reasons.  As an example, consider how a beautiful piece of artistry, such as music, or a film which resonates with various deep archetypes of the human experience, serves to move people at their core, and change their perspective on life for the better.  Life is about integrating what you love with your experience, and then sharing it with others.

We all have unique spiritual contributions to share and explore with each other.

(01-29-2016, 10:57 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Gem, do you ever take comfort in the fact that you are obviously not alone in your love of anthros? I mean, it's actually a pretty common thing, right? To me, that gives validity to your desires of a different, accessible reality where they do exist. But I think anagogy is right. You know the saying, "If you love something, let it go" - maybe this incarnation was you "letting go" of your anthro canine family to experience the anthro monkey family. And of course, "absence makes the heart grow fonder".
(02-01-2016, 11:29 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2016, 06:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How can 7D be timeless (eternal) if you eventually go into 8D?

You have to ask yourself: what is time?  Time is a measure of change.  If you couldn't measure change, you couldn't measure time.

So if you were to look at what we call "time" as a bunch of slides on a footage reel, then all of the slides on the reel are there, simultaneously.  However, you are generally only looking at one frame at a time.  The prior densities are like watching a movie in a way, you are watching the frames play moment by moment.  This looks like "change" to you, because you are comparing the frame being displayed to the ones that came before and anticipating the frames coming up in the "future".   But again, all the frames actually exist in the reel already.

So 7th density is like looking at the reel of tape as a reel of tape, rather than a string of linear images.  There is no change occurring.  In reality there never was, but you see time for the illusion it is.

So how does this fit into transitioning to 8D?  The only analogy I can give you is if 7D is like looking at the reel as a whole, then 8D is like putting that reel of tape back into your ginormous library of reels, and then deciding which new reel you want to take out of your library and mess around with.  Again, all the "states of change" exist concurrently.  

So if 8D is like "all the potential reels that may be played" and 7D is like "the manifest reel being played".  So everything is always timeless.  Or changeless.  Change is an illusion produced by consciousness focusing specifically.  Basically, we "pretend" everything is not all happening at once by imagining a perspective (a mind) that has limitations on perception, and then proceed to move that "imagined perspective" (our individual minds are like cameras with feet) from image to image in some kind of linear organized way, and this produces the phenomenon we call time.

(01-31-2016, 06:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Some time in 7D are you a sun? Are you a galaxy?
Do these phenomena happen in 7D?

Or is it a full social memory complex that becomes the sun and the galaxy?

What about becoming a Universe? I believe the CHANTI project said we would all have our own universe.

I believe wisdom comes from knowing which questions to ask.

7D is the current octave in its entirety.  It is the potentiated kinetic manifested creator.  
(02-04-2016, 03:19 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:41.12 Questioner: I was just commenting on this because this indicates that it has the motion of our animal life with copper-based cells yet it has the iron-based cell of plant life indicating a transition from possibly plant to animal life. Am I wrong? My memory is a little fuzzy on this.

Ra: I am Ra. It is not that you are incorrect but that no conclusions should be drawn from such information. There are several different types of bases for conscious entities not only upon this planetary sphere but to a much greater extent in the forms found on planetary spheres of other sub-Logoi. The chemical vehicle is that which most conveniently houses the consciousness. The functioning of consciousness is the item of interest rather than the chemical makeup of a physical vehicle.

We have observed that those whom you call scientists have puzzled over the various differences and possible interrelationships of various stages, types, and conditions of life-forms. This is not fruitful material as it is that which is of a moment’s choice by your sub-Logos.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid202103

(02-07-2016, 12:39 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2016, 09:26 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are we here in 3D the culmination of all our past lives in 3D?

Will our personality in this life disintegrate when we've woken up in time/space after this life is through?

Or will our personality here make a major impact on our oversoul?

Will I still be passionate about what I'm passionate about here?

Or will it fade away as a dream. And will I find even more amazing adventures?

I tend to think much of what we found earthly appealing will lose its appeal in the afterlife in lieu of far more interesting things.  But things you found appealing here are probably manifestations of a deeper but similar pattern of interest you have in the hereafter.  So always remember your incarnation was a manifestation of your soul personality.  Like a painting for example.  When you make a work of art, like a painting, you put yourself into it, or at least, parts of yourself.  Each painting might depict different aspects of your expression.  And so it is with life.  Your personality in this life is one side of a many faceted diamond.  It is a real and valuable expression of the larger you.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid202324
(02-10-2016, 02:09 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2016, 01:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What makes it possible to BE everything?.

The wave function. Matter and energy can function as either a particle (one possible outcome chosen) or a wave (all outcomes possible, in other words, infinite possibilities).

To be in the wave function is precisely what meditation and other approaches to being "in the now" seek to achieve. Though it's not usually put in these terms.

Observations of the subatomic realm have given us huge clues into our potential as creators and infinite beings.
(02-16-2016, 11:44 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Patient intention, and trust in alignment is enough.

Forceful intention lacks acceptance of what ever energy of yourself you mean to heal. This has the potential to further block or confuse, as Adonai says. Let us not compound blockages by trying to fix them. They are wanting more than anything to express their nature freely: As original source energy of the Soul.

It seems to me that your blockage is the desire to graduate. But what is your conscious self actually meaning to express with this blockage? A desire for complete liberation? Union with the Soul?

What if you directed your attention instead to bringing forth all of the fragmented parts of the soul? Freeing them one by one and letting go of their traumatic memories?

Is this not more attainable than the idea of harvest?

(02-17-2016, 12:04 AM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]My deepest sincere feeling about you gemini is that you are the most effective mirror on this forum ever. Unfortunatly that requires you to be unconscious about your impact. Once you return to the creator you will realize the impact you had and you will be mindblown. I'm pretty sure that flies under most people's radar too and they will be mind blown too. You may not be the most balanced person, nor the wisest of mankind, but you are honest and full of love. Whatever distortions you have you truely represent the creator in every way and even though you may appear somewhat strange to strangers, know that your work is effective and that you are part of everyone else just as everyone else is a part of you. I'm starting to wonder if you could be the god of catalysts. Nobody provides catalysts like you do. And that is a thing that I see not even in the wisest of members here, even those I have the deepest of respect for their knowledge, wisdom and love and there are many. I think your higherself is a master at what he does and creates genuine masterpieces. If only you could see yourself through someone else's eye.
(02-18-2016, 06:23 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]The geometry as crystallization of self sounds about right. Seeing through the illusion for a split second and viewing an alignment.

I get the swollen blood vessel feeling at my left temple a lot. Sometimes it forms a half crown from my left eye to the back of my head. In fact its starting the accumulation of pressure now. I see it as a sign I am not fully allowing the life force to flow harmoniously in that area, and Is meeting a resistance pattern. Maybe the resistance in myself is believing it as an adversary rather than a friend in need.

And Yes, that primal Fear comes to me on and off. It is like an initiation and there is a Doorway you may enter, if you aren't scared to death already. And just beyond the door is my soul looking at itself. Does he see yet that we are one and the same awareness? Does he see that this was created so he could choose to expand?

Once I see beyond the image that goes along with the powerful fear it is like the image is revealed as a hologram being projected by an Orb of colored energy. An aspect of my soul I abandoned long ago. Returning in great harmonious Laughter. You found me again!

(02-21-2016, 10:56 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think most distortions come back to the feeling of unworthiness. That is to say that one is not worthy of the creators love, this distorting the very basis of reality.
(02-23-2016, 01:04 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2016, 12:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do the archetypes limit Infinity?

Quite the opposite to me.

(02-23-2016, 01:09 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]What I think is that the veil limits infinity, and the archetypes thin the veil.
(03-09-2016, 08:15 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2016, 04:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Have we been through everything already?

We were once part of Infinity, so is the journey we are making now through the densities a repeat?

Have we already made it through to the next Octave? Have we actually experienced Infinity?

In my opinion, IGW, I don't think that infinity ever changes.  It contains all potentiality, and there is no difference between the manifest and the unmanifest there.  We can't really understand the magnitude of it, because it seems very much like we are experiencing differences and changes.  I feel I sometimes get small glimpses of the ultimate reality and I like to think I am somewhat adept at constructing prose, but words still fail me when I try to describe the ultimate.  It is extremely difficult.  It's difficult to reconcile the idea that "infinity never changes" with the very human perception/illusion of "not being the whole of existence".  

Some people find the concept disturbing initially, but nothing is being added or subtracted by these experiences we are having.  In the short term it appears that it is, but when all is said and done after the densities, everything will be exactly the same as it was before it started.  Nothing is added or subtracted.  I know some will argue with that, but infinity cannot become more infinite.  It already contains all.  There are portions where it appears as if part of the creator is growing or expanding, but that is also part of the illusion.  Our existence is simply that portion of infinity that is looking at itself from a 3rd density perspective.  That portion of infinity has always existed -- an infinity of probable perspectives stretching through so many different worlds, universes, and octaves that we couldn't even properly grasp it.  And it will always exist.  And the unified waters of consciousness are seemingly passing through all these probable perspectives.  

The only analogy I can give you is that it is sort of like we are looking at a beautiful picture (perhaps even a fractal would be an apropos analogy).  Imagine that you were so focused on a portion of that picture that that is all you saw, just one little tiny speck.  After a while of looking at this tiny speck of the picture, the whole of your awareness is naturally, and creatively, attracted to another part of the painting, and eventually you broaden your view a little bit, and see more of the picture.  And this keeps happening, until the whole of the picture is in your view in all its splendid glory.  Now, when you broadened your view, that little speck you were originally focusing on didn't go away, it is still there, but your perspective is just broader.  Creation is like that.  The perspectives are all there, and always will be there, but when you are so absolutely focused on the specific and personal, you limit your natural awareness of being able to take in the universal and impersonal whole.
(03-13-2016, 07:11 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 08:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ra do anything to help you, even if they could?
I know a 6D entity can do anything we can imagine and more.

But does Ra choose to not interfere/do anything at all for humans?

If we ask them to help with our meditation, or to smooth some of our distortions, or to show us their home, will they do any of this?

I know they come through in channelings of Q'uo. But it's not the same as them taking an active part in our life.

Or are we to rely on another higher density being to help us?

My heart aches during my meditations. I feel lost and alone at times. I haven't been able to touch Ra.
I don't feel them when I reach out. Maybe they just have a policy not to get involved anymore in our lives.

Yes if you asked social memory complex Ra to help with meditation, smooth distortions, or show you their home, they would, as long as it would be of balanced service to do so.

If you are not feeling them when you call, maybe there is another catalyst that you need to address first (for whatever reason) and your higher self is making sure you experience what you need to in that moment. Or maybe there is a different reason for now. Atempting to make contact with your own higher self will probably help you to strengthen any bond you have with those of Ra.

I know that Ra would never ignore a call for service.
(03-13-2016, 11:27 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 08:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ra do anything to help you, even if they could?
I know a 6D entity can do anything we can imagine and more.

But does Ra choose to not interfere/do anything at all for humans?

If we ask them to help with our meditation, or to smooth some of our distortions, or to show us their home, will they do any of this?

I know they come through in channelings of Q'uo. But it's not the same as them taking an active part in our life.

Or are we to rely on another higher density being to help us?

My heart aches during my meditations. I feel lost and alone at times. I haven't been able to touch Ra.
I don't feel them when I reach out. Maybe they just have a policy not to get involved anymore in our lives.

I think we all feel lost and alone at times, IGW.  It is part of the human experience.  We have highs and lows.  It is all part and parcel of duality.  Everything is in a state of flux within the illusion.

As for your question about Ra, my personal belief and understanding is that another portion of the creator, be it Ra, or some other being, can assist you to the same degree or proportion as your faith that that is possible for them to do so.  The law of free will/confusion restrains them otherwise (because the law of confusion is a primal distortion -- or an agreement or "game rule" we have agreed to play by in this reality).  It is sort of similar to the scenario of bringing a severe skeptic on a paranormal investigation.  They aren't likely to experience anything.  Why?  Well, I can tell you that it isn't because that stuff isn't "real".  Rather, it is because they have EXTREME faith that phenomena of that nature isn't real.  Remember, they are also the creator and their faith is just as creative as the next persons.  They literally repel evidence of the paranormal from their reality.  They are using a power that they would vehemently deny exists to prove to themselves it doesn't exist.  It is kind of funny when you think about it.  Oftentimes, the skeptics are more pure in their faith than the "believers", much to the chagrin of the believers.  This often results in them getting more "validation" for their beliefs than the spiritually inclined.    

So you're probably saying something like, "If it is dependent on my faith, what is the difference between me doing this and them doing this?"  And the answer is: none whatsoever because we are all the same Being.  We are all the creator.  We all have the creator's power.  The only difference is at the human level we are not terribly adept at using it.  But it isn't a matter of "know how" exactly.  It isn't that type of "knowledge".  It is simply a matter of faith.  When our faith is pure, our will is put in touch with the spirit complex and the infinite understanding and cooperation of the creator within all things works on our behalf.

So if you believe Ra is acting on your behalf, then they are.  Your faith equals both a request and also an allowance for their assistance.

What happens when we request help but do not believe in it?  Then the intelligent infinity within you effectively blocks the intelligent infinity in the other that is trying to help you.  Your faith would repel their assistance in precisely the same way that the skeptic repels evidence of the paranormal.  So often in cases of severe blockage, what the other party does to assist you is to interact with your energy field to the extent your faith or belief system allows them to.  For much of the human population this is simply thoughts of inspiration which people can simply dismiss as having came from themselves.  For others, it can be direct mind to mind communication.  For others, they might have a full on face to face communication on the realms of time/space, or if you were REALLY open, perhaps even physical contact with some other beingness, if that was something you desired.  
(03-31-2016, 04:23 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]Be patient my friend. You will have all the infinite time you want to be a fluffy anthro once you have experienced this lifetime. Focus on what there is to be about you. Nothing more is asked of you. You then get to be you as an anthro if you want. But you cannot be you as an anthro until you know what it is to be you first. You wouldn't want to be a lower anthro. You want to be the best anthro you have ever imagined. You must be the best person you can imagine first.
(04-01-2016, 06:09 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2016, 04:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Anagogy, I believe that knowing our desires will only prevent them from happening. Unconscious desires, the mind doesn't get in the way. I see a lot of synchronicities. Usually on the clock, that I wasn't looking for.

It really depends on whether knowing your desires increases your awareness of them not having been fulfilled yet, or increases your awareness of them having been fulfilled already.  What your attention is directed towards is expanding, or becoming more vibrationally active, whether that is a tone of lack (absence of what is wanted) or of abundance (presence of what is wanted).  That's the crux.  In my life I often use the "set if and forget it" manifestation technique where I meditate on my desire, and then release it to the universe in a way.  I will say something to the effect of "this is what I want, nevertheless, however the universe prefers it is fine with me."  And then I will do my best to simply not care about it anymore and be content regardless.  If you can do that sincerely, it speeds up the process.  When you say things like, "it will come whenever it is ready to come" you reduce resistance.  If you can be happy if the desires come to pass, and also happy if they don't come to pass, you've got it figured out.  When it makes a difference one way or the other, then the purity of the vibrational activation of what you want is not quite there yet.  That is attachment, which extends from fear.  And the fear means your attention is on the absence.  

To the adept manifestor, it is already manifested so vividly in their imagination that its physical presence doesn't even matter.  Of course, at that point, the physical reflection will then show up.  You have to fully content yourself with the inner version before the outer version shows up.  If the inner manifestation isn't pure, neither will the outer one be.  

Mastering this is a lifelong pursuit, but it is a fun challenge.
(04-15-2016, 01:46 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]One of the better techniques I've found for manifesting what you desire are:

Pretending what you want is already the case right this very instant.  Spend time "feel-ulizing" (sort of like visualization but emotional) the reality you want.  The things that are  coalescing about your consciousness are the thoughts you are activating right NOW.  Whether you are thinking about the future, or the past, the thoughts are occurring in the NOW.  You want more money?  You need to feel wealthier right now.  You want more friends?  You need to FEEL charismatic and likeable.  You want more sexual partners?  You need to FEEL sexy and desirable.  It is all about the feeling.  Entrain to it.  You can't find the feeling without finding the thoughts and vice versa.  But it is much much easier to reach for a feeling than the oftentimes nebulous thoughts which may or may not generate the desired reality.  The feeling place is almost like a vibrational holding pattern.  If you hold onto a feeling long enough, it starts to become part of your identity, and you start to activate it without even realizing it.  It becomes subconscious essentially.  And more thoughts like it will join it over the course of time.  The perspective will evolve.  You'll know when you've reached subconscious purity because you will get a sensation of "inevitability".  Faith will begin to come very naturally as you approach vibrational proximity.

Think of your feelings/thoughts as magnets for the specific experiences that match them.  Given enough time and purity, they can attain infinite intensity.  We have great power within us if we care to master it.  

When I was in my teens I had acne problems as many teenagers do.  When medication failed I resorted to a kind of meditation where I would spend time feeling my skin becoming too dry to support the growth of acne.  In a couple weeks, the acne vanished.  The vibrations I was activating no longer supported the acne manifestation.  My mother kept asking me what I was using.  Of course, she didn't believe me when I told her how.

It is all about attention, and becoming aware of where you are placing your awareness at any given time.  What manifestations are you feeding with your attention?  In the beginning I had no idea how I was literally creating the negative experiences in my life by my subtle expectations that I wasn't even consciously acknowledging.  It is sobering when you become more consciously aware at all the idle random thoughts you have throughout the day.  Even your subtle assumptions are in that moment making them more likely to be validated in the course of time.

Another tip is: it is not enough to generate the feeling-place of your desires for a short amount of time, you need to BECOME it, and it needs to transform into a permanent part of you.  Much like dieting does not lead to lasting long term weight loss, spiritual dieting does not lead to long term reality change.  This is tricky, because it requires actual mental effort and many people are not accustomed to real work of that nature.  The fact of the matter is it is much easier and more comfortable to keep thinking the thoughts you are used to thinking.  It is more energy efficient because you have practiced your current thoughts so long that you have become a master at them, so to speak.  Even if they are generating a miserable reality.  Any thoughts you think long enough will become subconscious thoughts.  They are still accessible, but you think them so naturally that it is extremely easy to miss them.  Much like a rose colored lens, you are looking THROUGH them rather than seeing the colored perspective for what it is.  Meditation where you focus your attention on attention itself, and attempt to perceive the difference between attention itself and the objects of attention will vastly improve your awareness of this over the course of time.

Your attention/consciousness is your power.  Learn to harness it, and you will attain a modicum of influence over your personal reality.
(05-02-2016, 05:56 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2016, 11:31 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how hard I try, I can't get past the part of being worthy for higher density.

Does this mean that I'll experience a personal hell after this life?

If so, for how long?

While some souls do create a negative fake hells for themselves after death, I can tell you that you are simply nowhere in that category because you have acquired too much spiritual knowledge at this point in your incarnation to really get trapped in such a hollow hell after death. The souls that get temporarily trapped in those are people who were *extremely* narrow minded in life -- very low spiritual awareness. You are way too conscious for that to occur. You would recognize it as an illusion immediately. And if you are a wanderer, that goes for double.

(05-02-2016, 11:31 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes come down hard on myself, and think I'm only worthy for hell.

Or more precisely, I think everyone else is worthy of heaven except me.

But I also know that heaven is not what we think it is. It is ever evolving, not a destination.

Why do I think I am so unworthy?

I think you are just having an off day. When one is in a bad mood (which is the result of sustained negative thought), everything is seen through the eyes of resistance. Just as our constant exposure to catalytic contrast builds up vibrational piles of identified "wanted aspects" due to our constant emitting of "preferences", we also simultaneously are building up vibrational piles of identified "unwanted aspects". You can't define wanted without simultaneously defining unwanted. That is duality. These need not be conscious, even unconscious preferences are still drawing this vibrational line in the sand. Anyway, my point is when you are in a vibrationally resistant place, you block the allowance of "what is wanted", and in so doing, you become aligned with those piles of "unwanted". A more easy way to understand this is it feels like life turns against you, or you start to have "really poor luck".

So the more out of alignment with wanted you become the more in alignment with unwanted, and vice versa. So the best thing to do is just take a breather and chill out. When you feel unworthy it is because you are focused on reasons that you've imagined you should feel unworthy for (things you feel guilty about). You need to train your focus on reasons why you should feel worthy, and you will start to feel emotional relief, signifying alignment with wanted. Or just meditate and stop thinking long enough to regain vibrational composure.

The universe doesn't want any being to suffer, experience personal hell, but it does want us to grow, and for growth to occur there has to be some type of definition between aversive/attractive. Else, there would be no movement of life. The universe wants you to seek well being and considers you an integral part of the whole, a portion of its own self, and it would never abandon you. In all cases when we feel abandoned, it is not the universe that has abandoned us, but rather, it is we who have abandoned the universe.

It is all forgiving, all loving, and only seeks to embrace us. And it never sees you as unworthy. The goal of life is to learn to see the illusion of separation through Source's eyes, which is to see the unity in all things. That is to say, it does not see the separation and thus, does not make it real.
(07-29-2016, 09:37 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 08:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can we reach a state of pure awareness through meditation? Is that Nirvana?

I believe that you can, though, as I've said before, I don't believe that enlightenment or nirvana is ever a permanent state, but relative to a human life it could be.

But that doesn't mean it isn't worth working towards.

I guess the question is: what kind of meditation leads to that kind of transcendence?

And that's where it gets tricky. How does one unblock their energy centers?

There are a lot of different ways to go about doing that. The process of polarization unblocks your centers, and if you look at it objectively it is that same process of transcending ego or selfishness (unless we are talking the negative path which approaches unity from a different direction while attempting to keep the ego intact -- a tricky balancing act in its own right, with plenty of "costs" to doing that. Every reward is commensurate with its sacrifice. "you get what you pay for").

Many teachers talk about "being present" and I think there is lot of truth to that. Personally, I think it is a matter of "intensifying awareness". Not in a mentally straining sort of way, but more of calm, lucid way where you focus on What Is. When you can look with clear focus on What Is, as opposed to how we would like it to be, you begin to open the gateway to the present. After you travel the same mental road enough times, your (mental) feet begin to "grow eyes" and see things that were previously not seen.

Basically, whatever you focus on is growing. Your consciousness is like a magnifying glass, and keep in mind the fact of the holographic and fractal nature of existence. If you focus on awareness in a pure and noncontradicted way, the spotlight of our awareness begins to grow.  As it reaches new thresholds of brilliance, the spotlight of our awareness begins to illuminate subtler and subtler truths and realities. Eventually illusions are transcended.

But of course, that takes a lot of discipline to really consistently practice. Who has the time for that? Let's just go do acid.  BigSmile    
(08-02-2016, 09:46 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 08:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does non-physical still have structure? Can you "see" anything in complete non-physical?

Most of our inbetween life experiences are not "100%" nonphysical in my opinion so that is still an entirely natural vibrational translation to have in most cases. But in complete and total intangible nonphysical, no, there is nothing to "see" in the way that we are generally accustomed to seeing. But you won't miss it (you could immediately reactivate the vibration of sensory experience at will, but you won't feel any need to). Our sensory perception of the world pales to absolute insignificance compared to the nucleus of aliveness/bliss/infinite understanding/creativity/oneness you will experience (experience is not the right word, as it tends to imply subject and object, *become* is perhaps closer) in that nirvana. So no sight in the physical sense, but one might argue that consciousness itself is a form of "illumination". So this infinite awareness of infinite potential could be termed a kind of "sight".

(08-02-2016, 11:13 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 10:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How do we train ourselves so that when we eventually in our spiritual evolution encounter this ream of pure thought, so that we don't spiral downwards out of fear?

Or we might get too excited, that's probably more my thing. I would give way to awe. I want to eventually when I enter that realm be balanced. I don't know when we enter it.

I don't think you will need any special training to stay there when you are ready for it anymore than you need any special training to stay here in this world. By the time you enter such a realm, you won't be capable of experiencing fear. As you go up in density and planes, your conscious control over reality increases exponentially. The only time that fear or excitement would throw you out of such a state are temporary visits in some kind of astral projection, NDE, intense trance state, or acid trip.  

(08-02-2016, 11:03 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 10:49 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So with this pure creative energy, is anything we create original, or a first time creation?

Only relative to ones incarnate awareness, meaning, it might be "new" to some particular personality or entities awareness, which of course is created through focus and limitation, but nothing is new to source in my opinion. Infinity is infinity, it cannot become more infinite, or less infinite.

So in some strictly technical sense, nothing is a unique creation, but in a practical sense, yes, because we, as subsets of the creator, are always creating the experience of "newness". It isn't an addition to infinity, rather, it is an practical experience embedded in infinity. That's the whole point of individuating, to experience the growth, the newness, the discovery (which again is not adding anything to infinity, it is simply a lower, always existing, energy shell of that infinity). As Ra says, this is an alternative, chosen by each of us, to understanding the complete unity of thought that binds all things.
(08-05-2016, 12:19 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 07:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are we without time in time/space?

More precisely, like the exact opposite. As you transition into pure time/space "time" becomes infinite, and space (which is also the realm of mass) ceases (and the opposite occurs when you incarnate). But again, keep in mind the power in the word "pure". For example, right now we are in space/time but we are not 100% purely focused into space/time, else we would experience infinite space and zero time. It could be said this approximates a description of 1st density.

But practically speaking, as you intended the question, yes.

(08-04-2016, 07:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Could we rest there a "billion years" between incarnation?

Sure. But you won't need or even want that long of "subjective time" to undo the damage of one traumatic incarnation.

(08-04-2016, 07:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Could we access higher planes there where all our "dreams come true"?

I know eventually that would get boring.

My desires are pretty specialized.

You do it every night when you sleep, you just don't retain full memory of it. It would probably distract you from your incarnation. Sort of like if you were in 1st grade and could simultaneously play play-station while the teacher was trying to teach. Sure, it might be fun, but such a child isn't going to learn what they are there to learn in such a scenario.

I think this is why astral projection is often discouraged by our guides. Again, it is a distraction from the incarnation.

(08-04-2016, 07:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I want to experience for Creator what few others would want to experience.

Is that a noble goal, to experience it for Creator?

The creator doesn't need or want anything from us. It is the ultimate selfless being. Its center is everywhere, and its circumference is nowhere, and it contains all conceivable realities. It is complete in every sense of the word. What we perceive as the creator knowing itself is simply a lower energy shell of infinite consciousness. In a sense its not even "really happening". But it feels real enough to us. When we transcend it, we won't see it as having been real either.

Only beings en-mired within the illusion of separation have goals, desires, needs, and aspirations. The oneness doesn't recognize any of the illusions of separation as real. Your entire soul journey of evolution through the densities is merely the eternal knowingness present in intelligent infinity of what that contouring of creative light would "be like". It knows what everything would "be like" so purely and in such exquisite detail that it makes all probabilities real with its incomprehensibly infinite imagination. And these thoughtforms (us) actually think they have independent and separate existence.

That's really the cosmic punch line of it all. We're not separate, but think we are.   
(08-08-2016, 03:51 AM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]Contact with intelligent infinity does cause burned in the beginning. You evoke a type of metaphysical electricity that hurts like hell when it runs through under developed neuro circuitry. After about two years you learn to handle the energy. When you reach that point of stillness and depth within yourself there is a flood of emotion. You feel elated. There's a threshold where you realize that this energy is malleable and able to condense you thoughts into physical reality. When faced with absolute truth there is no room to lie in hide the truth. You become radiant. I contact intelligent infinity in order to ask.

The longer you work with the energy the more significant it can be in life. Using it requires understanding. Focused intent causes rapid change. Contact with intelligent infinity is the current you at the highest level of focus you can manage. Virgin mind is summoned and you can reach for slightly more of the infinite energy of creation.

I wish the Ra material went further into contact with intelligent infinity. I personally think that you only gain power when you demonstrate that it really doesn't matter whether you have it or not.

After expanding you mind by drawing upon virgin mind for within the relationship you have with you subconscious becomes significant.  Your biggest fan and biggest supporter is your subconscious. Part of the reason I do not ritualized the contact is because this energy radiants into all aspects of my life. If you seek power research magic.

Experiencing pure reason is reasonable. The more time passes the more significant the transfers become. I have been going thru rapid growth since I contacted this source of energy. Ironically, the more significant the transfers become the less I desire them because I am already balanced to an extent.

I think it is far more productive to spend time in contemplation to understanding why you are the way you are. We have all the facilities to accomplish anything now.
(08-21-2016, 12:39 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2016, 10:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I can't manifest what I want because it would violate other people's free will who choose not to see that.

What is it that you want, if you don't mind me asking? You've mentioned this a few times.

There's always a way to manifest what you want, even if it's not society-approved. If they don't want to see it, they don't have to look at it. And if life-forms can be manifested, and they can, then you don't have to worry about violating another's free will. I've seen people use occult abilities to manifest clones out of thin air, so the only thing holding you back is your own mind and your own current limitations.

(08-21-2016, 03:58 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2016, 10:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How could I transform my body into an anthro (1/2 man 1/2 wolf-husky), without it being painful? My bones would have to grow. I'd probably have to lose some weight as well in the process. But my worry is that I might be kidnapped by some government agency if I were an anthro, the only one that I know of. I probably wouldn't be able to shop in normal stores anymore. Maybe I should wait till after this life.

My 2nd most desire is to meet an anthro. That might be better and less permanent.

Oh. You're a furry.

No, nobody wants to see that, but you can still definitely do that; physically, at least. Yeah, someone would get involved if you were walking around like that in public. But you could go back and forth.

You have to get out of their astral matrix, first, and then develop movement in time/space to the point where you can do that sort of thing. But it's definitely done a lot more than you might realize.

There are also groups out there into theranthropy, though I don't know which ones are legit; they're not very public about themselves.

Good luck. If you really want that more than anything, you'll find it. It's real. I personally don't understand it, but have fun if it's your thing.

(08-21-2016, 04:27 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, and you have one that's already been achieved by a lot of people. I wouldn't f*** around with Skinwalkers, if they even exist anymore, if half of what I've heard about those is true, but there are groups that practice such stuff. You can also achieve it on your own if you develop a way to synchronize you etheric body with your physical body perfectly, and then develop empathy with whatever it is you're aiming for.

Good luck.
(08-24-2016, 06:47 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2016, 06:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard it said that our higher self creates our reality, not so much our lower mind.
But is our lower mind's free will the same as the higher self's free will, or does the higher self have more free willl?

We can't move a mountain, but our higher self can.

How do we get more in touch with our higher self, so that we can be under more conscious control of our reality?

There is so much I would be excited for to happen.

Well, keep in mind you are not separate from your higher self.

Imagine your finger by itself.

Now imagine your finger from the perspective of the whole hand. They are not in anyway separate except in terms of how much reality one encompasses over the other. But they are the exact same being. This is analogous to your relationship with the higher self.

When you are following your heart, you, the metaphorical finger, are operating in concert with the whole hand, and when you're not, you are like a finger that is having nerve problems, spazzing out, and not operating in concert with the hand and the other fingers (which are akin to other souls close to you who share the same oversoul).

Your needs are not divorced from the needs of the hand as a whole. The hand is more encompassing part than the finger, but it is just as much finger as you are. Get my drift?

So you are asking how to be closer to your higher self, and the answer to that is to strive to see the world from its perspective, of which your personal reality is an essential part. Again, your emotions reveal your alignment with its perspective of the world.

The hand is always doing that which is the best interest of itself (this includes you). If you don't block your connection through resistance, its more holistic perspective will reveal itself to you more and more each day. So its the same information you have probably heard a thousand times: release negative thought to rise up to a broader perspective. Do things you enjoy, meditate, intend to see things from a broader point of view. Every piece contains the one infinite creator in its entirety if you can draw on it. But to draw on it, you have to be of the same vibration as it. The only thing that lowers a given vibration is a contradictory vibration which deconstructively interferes and reduces the net contained energy of the consciousness therein.

So pure focus is creatively powerful because it is noncontradicted. You might call it pure faith. Others might call it samadhi, which results in siddhis (as some call them), or expressions of intelligent energy. Think of occultists and monks who spend years meditating to develop pure absorption of their consciousness into the objects of attention. It takes development.

You might say your higher self (which is an indigo sixth density being) dwells perpetually in this samadhi intensity of consciousness, which is why its consciousness is so powerful -- its extremely close to conjunction with pure awareness, or intelligent infinity.
(09-29-2016, 10:24 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2016, 09:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for mentioning that.

So what is it about the Secret that doesn't work? Does the Universe some times not wish to give you something?
Or does it sometimes take a lifetime to prepare for it?

I'm talking about reaching your highest excitement. Or what I believe that to be.
The highest state of love/light unity. What I believe that is, I find it very hard to achieve.

You are welcome.

If you want my honest and blunt answer IGW, I will give it to you. You might not like it, but here it is:

I think that because of our low level of consciousness (3rd density) that there is simply going to be a lot of cases where our desires are simply not going to be able to be incarnately realized.

We are sort of like little kids trying to play baseball for the first time, clumsily picking up the ball, dropping it over and over again, falling down, crying, getting back up again, trying to hit the ball clumsily with our wiffle bat, and well, naturally, it doesn't go very well. That is analogous to our attempts at being masters of our reality, or attempting to manipulate the finer forces of consciousness from the framework of this yellow ray physical body. In a lot of cases, what we desire to manifest might be on the order of magnitude, analogously speaking, of that same clumsy inexperienced child trying to play professional baseball. And the harsh truth of the matter is: that child has a long way to go.

Is it impossible for that child to do that. In all honesty? Pretty close. At least, at this current age (density) they find themselves at.

That's not to say that child can't play baseball at all. They can practice, and practice, and practice, and get better at it, and better at it, and better at it.

And then can they play professional baseball? Well, they are probably gonna have to grow up first (go to a higher density), before they can do such a thing, because a child's body simply doesn't have the dexterity, and muscle density, to perform such a feat, or play such a role.

So you can begin to see the problem of achieving such a degree of adeptness that anything you can imagine could manifest. Its a tall order.

But really, at the end of the day, who am I to say what is possible and what is not possible? I say keep ratcheting up the ladder of possibility until you can't ratchet any further. That's my life philosophy. I just don't like to see people set their sights so unbelievably high that they set themselves up for near inevitable disappointment.

Going back to the metaphor: If the child can content themselves with the journey, and not feel bad that he isn't there, right now, at this very instant, then that long journey of growing up, practicing, and eventually becoming a professional player will be seen as an exciting journey to experience, and they can be happy despite it not being here, right now. And without that constant disappointment of 'not being there yet' they will get there much faster than they would have if they spent time sulking, in dissatisfaction, when they could have been practicing and preparing for the day when it was a reality.

I'm sure none of that is exactly what you want to hear, but those are my thoughts. I hope you achieve your highest bliss.
(09-30-2016, 05:24 PM)OpalE Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2016, 10:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm just scared of receiving what I desire. It is the unknown after all.

I think I'm going to meditate more on it. That seems to accelerate things.

I think i've read what you want elsewhere in these forums.

The path(s) to such a goal, i think, are very personal in nature.  They'd require working within your own blocks and limitations as much as possible, while moving towards outgrowing them at the same time.

I'm not aware of "what you know" or how you think about things, but seems to me that the first step is hidden in your tagline:

"You can only be what you are."

(The following is based on the words i see you using repeatedly.  If i'm misinterpreting what they mean to you, then it probably doesn't apply.  Figured it's worth a shot, though)

If i were in your ... ?shoes? ... ?paws?, I would -- firstly -- shift the way i think about it, i.e.:

It's not an external thing to be desired and brought to the self, it's already a part of the self to be expressed as fully as possible.  I think what you're calling "desire" isn't what it seems to be; that you feel you ARE something, but don't see outward evidence that this is already true.  (Similar to the way the 'positive' presence of the dead is -- more often than not -- misinterpreted, and replaced with the 'negative' feeling that they are absent, thus 'missed' and longed for.)

Think and feel inward in relation to this idea instead of outward.  If you have to feel it as "desire," then point the desire inward; energize it inside the self instead of casting a call for it to come to you from without.  When you see the goal, see and feel it inside as a thing already complete to be expressed instead of "something that isn't" or "something out of reach."

You post a lot about meditation.  If you have experienced the kind of deep trance that .. ?nullifies? (?makes irrelevant?) awareness of the 'physical' body and surroundings, then i believe your goal is much more within reach than you realize, especially if you can already trigger this state intentionally / at will.

If i'm misinterpreting what you're talking about (or how you're talking about it), just ignore this  Tongue  
(11-15-2016, 10:00 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how much you try to become an anthro in the physical 3D world, the freewill of most inhabitants of earth will not permit it while you are around them. The thing is that you chose willingly to incarnate here into those parameters and so something tells me even if you want to be one, this is not what you wanted to work on here. As such I think the more you try to force this desire upon this plane of reality the more you will repress your actual desire that you may not yet have discovered. It is true according to the law of attraction you must yourself vibrate at the frequency of your desires to manifest them but the desire to be an anthro probably requires a frequency that is simply not compatible with this place. You would need to do that somewhere else where the rules are less strict. So it's probably best for your sanity that you keep your anthro passion on an entertainment level and learn to be happy with that.

(11-16-2016, 01:10 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2016, 08:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I'm not sure how Law of Attraction works with relationships.
When I was schizophrenic I believed 100% that I was turning into an anthro for like weeks. I even got naked outside because I thought I was going to grow fur.

But 100% belief in something doesn't seem to attract it, even if you're on the vibration of it and all excited about it.

It does attract it (for you). The thing is, however, that others don't have to join you in that reality. That is the crux. It is like you are playing a multiplayer game and you install a mod on the game but other people don't install the same mod. They can't and won't see the reality modification. Only you can. They can only see the components of belief, or reality, that they have personally subscribed to or 'installed'. For most of the world, that involves only the mundane. Anything else will be filtered out of their experience. Make no mistake, there is no objective world out there -- merely a bunch of subjective worlds plugging into each other and eventually reaching a sort of group ratification/consensus/homeostasis.

But there are a great many realities/beliefs/thoughts/perspectives that people in consensus reality *DO* share by virtue of the communal subjective oneness they all extend from, and in those realms of overlapping experience your influence is at its greatest because those dimensions act as bridges between points of personal consciousness.

So in terms of relationship, the best thing you can do is focus on those aspects of the relationship you appreciate most. Spend time contemplating those aspects, deeply, and savoring them. That will activate the vibration of what is wanted more strongly. It will become a powerful magnet for more experiences like that. If you practice those vibrations consistently enough, that other individual will either fulfill the call of that magnet or they will fall out of your experience (if these vibrations are not a part of them), and another cooperative component (who does resonate with those distortions) will enter your reality to fill in the vacuum of that vibrational calling.

What trips most people up is they can't find the necessary and sustatained mental-emotive resonance without having the real world physical experience first. And that's backwards. As long as it matters whether it is physically manifest or not, the vibration is not pure faith, because if it was pure faith, it would not matter one iota. You would not perceive a difference between so called 'physical' reality and so called 'vibrational' reality. But getting to that point is the work of a lifetime of mastery. Always keep in mind, as humans we are in spiritual kindergarten and attempting to finesse this kind of reality manifestation business is akin to that kindergartner working from a college text book.

In other-words, its a fun challenge to see how much of your natural heritage, as an extension of the creator, you can access or tap into, but don't beat yourself up if you don't figure it out.

"In doing the working those aspiring to adepthood have done the equivalent of beginning the schoolwork, many grades ahead. For the intelligent student this is not to be discouraged; rather to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being. It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being."
(11-20-2016, 02:59 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2016, 08:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]But how does the love we send affect others? Does it somehow interact with their aura? Or their field?

Auras and other metaphysical "fields" are merely ways that we virtualize or translate spiritual or vibrational energy. It is almost like a metaphor or symbol for our minds to understand energy patternizations in a coherent and linear way. In a lot of ways, its almost better to think of our spiritual energy field as more of an non-local "information field". That information field can be translated in a variety of ways, and no visualization or virtualization is necessarily "inaccurate". But just understand there is a translation process going on there.

In general, the "love" you send others simply activates the love that is in them, if there is love within them (some people have closed their heart centers deliberately). When you think loving thoughts toward others, it is generally reflected back towards you, meaning, they will be subconsciously inclined to think loving thoughts back towards you. When you think of others, they are aware of it, but for most people it is on a subconscious level. It is actually a lot like talking to someone physically. If you talk to someone casually, they will generally respond casually back.  If you respond to someone angrily, they will usually respond angrily back. When you talk to someone in a genuinely loving way (genuine appreciation rather than a desire to change them in some way), they will generally express that sincere appreciation back. This is true of the subconscious metaphysical dialog as well.  

On the conscious level, they will most likely just find you interesting and feel like they can trust you, but they don't really know why. The relationship just "clicks". Instant friendships are essentially what happens when two peoples' subconscious minds are infatuated with each other (complimentary energies interacting).

(11-19-2016, 10:17 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Learn to love and forgive yourself first. It's difficult to find loving feelings for another, that you don't feel for yourself.
Usually, feelings born out of a need to fill a perceived lack, are counterfeit.
The fastest - and I believe only - way to true love, is to balance yourself and then naturally attract another who resonates.
(12-04-2016, 09:24 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of a trippy thought to consider that if all realities already exist, and always will exist within the eternal now, then that means that this particular probability stream you find yourself on is basically your own personal refraction of the light of infinity, based on the distortions of your particular focus of identity.

That isn't to say or imply that the other persons you see about you aren't real (quite the opposite), but rather, it is to say that this particular probability stream was chosen by all beings and entities you encounter here, on some level or another. No matter what parallel probability stream you shift to, or find yourself on, there are going to be versions of people and beings that are choosing those realities by the nature and vibrations of their consciousness (and I would further argue that these realities are predominantly attracted by the nature of the karma we need to balance -- which is the genesis point for the particular vibrations we are calling our "personalities").

It's kind of a frightening thought at first because it tends to engender the feeling that we are not that special or unique if there are an infinity of other versions of ourselves, but really, that is the ego talking when that thought arises. Look at a brood of insects, for example, how special do you think they feel? Probably not a thought that enters their non ego driven minds. But I find it interesting to think about the sheer scope and quantity of lifeforms produced by the insect kingdom. How many billions upon billions of them are born and die every second? And we, in our egos, seem to think we are more unique and special than that.  

But we're not. In fact, many people reject the infinite parallel world hypothesis for no other reason than it makes them not feel as special. Personally, I see parallel versions of myself spreading across the infinity of realities in the same light. None are better or worse. All are equally special or non-special, depending on ones point of view. There are infinite gradations, but all are unique in some way, else they wouldn't exist.

And yet, there is only one Source, and we are all it. We are all extensions of the same intelligence. The same infinity. The same creative energy.

Pondering infinity is equal parts frightening in its unlimited scope as it is awe inspiring by the same token.

(12-23-2016, 12:26 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Some people fall into the trap of seeing the finite universe as something to be transcended, and left behind. In my opinion, this is a misnomer. The spiritual "game" is not to transcend the finite world for the infinite one, rather, it is to integrate it. The game is to see if we can "build a bridge" between the finite and the infinite. That is what the drama of creation is all about.  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7