Bring4th

Full Version: Quotes I Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(01-14-2017, 02:55 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2017, 02:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]But why do I feel sadness and depression?

Is there a metaphysical reason?
Or is it a chemical imbalance in the brain?

I think you simply long for connections that 3rd density isn't really set up to facilitate. A common malady of wanderers (the desire to 'go home'). Thus, while there is both a mental, and physical component to your sadness, it is predominately a spiritual cause in my opinion. The mind reflects the inpourings of the spirit, and the body reflects the inpourings of the mind.
(02-16-2017, 04:20 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]A flower provides value to others just by being what it most naturally is. It doesn't have to try to provide that value, it simply has to exist in its joyously best and most authentic self, and its natural unique variety adds to the beauty of creation. Just be yourself, whatever that self is. There is no "shoulds" or "shouldnt's" in the one creation -- that is just propaganda from people with an agenda. Too many people try to be something they aren't in a vain attempt to live up to some idea of they are "supposed" to be. In my opinion, that severely inhibits evolution because it isn't authentic. Simply be what you are, and the experiences that naturally result from that will act as the catalyzing lessons that will evolve your consciousness (every state of evolution is perfect). That equals the honest utilization of experience. To not do that merely dims your energy centers because it would amount to a form of repression of that self which is perfect in the creators eyes.
(03-14-2017, 04:04 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]terminology gets really complicated so I gave up last night but I will try again.

You may already be acting as spirit guide  for others who are incarnated. You wouldn't likely be made aware of it unless there was a need like there was in my case. (I had to do something I wouldn't have otherwise)

I was given some very specific theoretical knowledge a year or so back.

My "entirety" that is in 3D influencing  this body I refer to as my higher self. It's my immediate higherself and it acts as my primary spirit guide. Anyways it's not just me this glow higherself guides.

I was told I travel with 3 from my immediate soul group and we in our nonflesh form guide each other. My nonflesh self/immediate higherself is quite a bit more aware and capable of guiding than I as glow am.

Anyways I was also shown there are others we guide just outside our immediate soul group so it seems in a way, being incarnated anchors a more enlightened energy here that can do a more direct job of spirit guide without someone having to get their vibrations up to make contact. Like incarnating helps anchor the higher vibration guides so they can reach down when some cannot reach up.

This was proven to me when after being told this in visions one of the 3  I travel with who is very much not  spiritually aware sent me pictures of the vission I was show which were VERY specific and not anything he would have been exposed to.

Your energy on the forum always lightens things. So much openness, transparency and qualities I actually don't have words for. You are here serving in a capacity most could not.  I'd bet money your immediate higherself is also doing this in spiritfor others  without you knowing. I imagine your self as spirit is guiding already.
(05-03-2017, 11:20 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2017, 03:04 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]I don't expect anybody to unblock me via the internet, heh, but I was wondering if others have had success in cracking this nut.  Thank you!

The resolution to this problem from my perspective is simply this: when you give attention to someone else when you don't really want to, any attention that individual wrestles from you will never satisfy them. Giving attention when you don't want to is worse than no attention at all in the exact same way help given when you don't really want to help is usually worse than no help at all. People like that are energy vampires, and they are trying to maintain their alignment by taking away yours. And furthermore, it is enabling them to negativity, because it just rewards them for the energy leaching behavior rather than teaching them how to find their own connection.
(05-04-2017, 02:12 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2017, 11:26 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Desirelessness doesn't occur till 7th density to my understanding. It can occur to some extent in the lower densities if one's consciousness is seated within the Buddhic body.

Well I'm going off of Abraham Hicks and their idea of 'the leading edge.' From what I've gleaned from her talks the leading edge is the very edge of creation, the razor's edge of uncertainty, that's where we are. Our current intensity of contrast is creating new universes at an unprecedented pace, she says.

So are fourth density worlds still creating universes? They don't have that same contrast and uncertainty, can they still produce universes the way third density veiled worlds do? Or are they more in the mode of, think of a desire and it is already manifested for you. There is no contrast, no expansion of the One Infinite Creator, but there is simply pure enjoyment of what has already been started. Fourth density is riding the rocket of desire that began with the contrast of third density. Fourth density is embodying and experiencing the fullest extent of the desire that began in third density. But there's no new universe being created because there's no contrast.

That's the way I've been thinking of it the last two days, but my paradigms have been changing rapidly lately.
(05-08-2010, 11:53 AM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a whole session of the explanations between space/time and time/space by L/Leema

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0601.aspx

The difference is the physical and the metaphysical. I don't know the entire concepts of each one's nature but I've read somewhere that space/time is within time/space and that it's an illusion within an illusion.

Q'uo Intensive Meditation April 12, 1991

Quote:Group question: The question is from S, who asks, “Could you tell me the difference between space/time and time/space? This was a question that was covered in the Law of One but I would love to hear Q’uo talk about time/space for I still do not understand it very well even from an abstract point of view. When entities live in time/space, what is their life like? We move freely in space but move slowly in time. Do entities in time/space move freely in time and slowly in space? We do not control our movement in time. Do they not control their movement on space?”

(K channeling)

I greet each of you here this morning in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. As always, we are pleased to be called to this group. When you seek that which we also seek you chose to know more and ever more of the mystery which surrounds us and expands infinitely in which direction we choose to go.

We have spoken many times of the path of seeking, of the mystery we see before us along this path. But the path of seeking is not a straight line, my children. If you wander off any line that is not straight you are still on your path of seeking. For to the one who seeks the mystery the entire life is a path. It contains many seemingly circuitous roads. But when it is realized that each present moment contains infinity, that each point in space/time or time/space contains all that there is, the concept of a straight line being the way the path is is recognized to be only an analogy.

You wish information this morning on the concept and the nature of time/space. Time/space is that which surrounds you at all times and in all spaces, shall we say. In your present illusion you are consciously aware of space/time and it is that in which you conduct your daily activities. It is that with which you are most familiar. Time/space permeates all of space/time and you move within this as well, although you do not have as great a degree of awareness of this.

You are aware that space/time is the home, shall we say, of the illusion of incarnation and that when an entity is not conscious of being within the incarnational illusion, whether between incarnations beyond the process of physical incarnation or in some other way aware of the dimensions of space/time—whether in the dreaming state or other means of alterations of consciousness—then the field of time/space is that of which the entity has primary awareness.

Time/space is that realm within which we are able to be with you at all times, that we may inhabit space/time as well. The movements which are possible to make in time/space are variable as are those in space/time and perhaps more widely variable because of the greater divergence of types of entities that inhabit time/space. There are entities of more differing densities that inhabit these realms and their abilities to move vary according to their individual development. [This] is also true of space/time which in your current illusion is inhabited by the first, second, third and beginning of fourth-density entities. And you may see the divergence of the abilities to move in, for example, the rock entity which moves very slowly in space as compared to the third-density entity which moves about in space seemingly at will, limited only by such physical laws as the entity is aware of.

There are similar laws governing the fields of time/space and similar divergences in the abilities of varying entities to move therein. We ourselves have developed abilities to move much more freely, shall we say, than the time/space counterpart of the walking entities of which you are familiar. Each entity that has the appearance of solidity in your illusion also has the time/space counterpart which exists in a superimposed, shall we say, manner. This time/space counterpart is discernible to some of your entities who have developed the capacity for this type of perception.

The time/space counterpart is that which is worked with very often by those with healing abilities. Each here is aware of such instances. Thus, the separation between time/space and space/time is not such a clear-cut distinction as you may have thought, although it is possible to move purely in the realms of time/space without being a part of space/time. It is not possible to be in space/time without also being part of time/space or the time/space realm containing, shall we say, those of space/time.

We notice this instrument’s struggle with the various terms used and apologize for the limitations of language and speech for we are attempting to communicate complex concepts with a very limited amount of words that may be applied to them and thus of necessity reuse words in slightly different applications when the meaning would be clearer were there different words available. However, this being the illusion we must all do the best we can, shall we say.

Ra The Law of One, Book II, Session 41 March 20, 1981

Quote:Questioner: Could you tell me the difference between space/time and time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. Using your words, the difference is that between the visible and invisible or the physical and metaphysical. Using mathematical terms, as does the one you call Larson, the difference is that between s/t and t/s.

Q'uo Saturday Meditation February 28, 2009

Quote:The next set of terms we would wish to discuss is the set, “space/time” and “time/space.” And to discuss this we would like to move back from the term into a consideration of the nature of third density upon your planet.

The environment which you experience as third-density Earth is an environment which is highly polarized. The very fabric of third density sings of polarity. As this instrument was discussing earlier today with the Live Chat group with whom it meets on each Saturday afternoon [2], the central glyph of third-density space/time is the Star of David. That glyph is made up of two triangles or pyramids, the upward-pointing pyramid or the delta being the male principle, the downward-pointing pyramid being the female. The female principle rests and awaits the reaching of the male principle, which then covers the female principle, creating in that union the shape of the Star of David.

Wherever you look in third density there are polarities. There are physical polarities such as male and female, light and dark, warm and cold. There are moral polarities such as good and evil, positive and negative, radiant and magnetic. The learnings of third density have to do with choosing one of two polarities of the ethical kind, service to others or service to self, and in moving along the line of that polarity, in accentuating it and accentuating it further, until you have, by polarizing, created yourself as a person of power.

It is against this backdrop that we would speak of space/time and time/space. We wished to establish this background before we spoke of the Reciprocal System of Physics created by the one known as Dewey. [3] In questioning the Ra group concerning the nature of reality the one known as Don used the language of the system of physics created by the one known as Dewey when asking his questions, and the ones of Ra responded accordingly.

Through this instrument we can only be general about the nature of the system of physics known as the Reciprocal System. However, the central equation of this system of physics is an equation that can be written in two ways, hence the term “Reciprocal System.” V stands for velocity in this equation. S stands for space, and T, for time. The equation is written either, v=s/t or v=t/s.

Here my sister, the slashes are used as mathematicians use a slash, to indicate that one can be divided by the other. The one known as Dewey posited that there were two reciprocal creations that depended from the nature of the fabric of consciousness which he posited as v or velocity.

In one way of looking at or experiencing the fabric of consciousness, the mismatch between space and time favors space. Because of this mismatch there is a periodicity to this fabric of consciousness as if a pointillist were painting a canvas and were creating dots that, when looked at, becomes a field of color.
[4]

In the space time universe or the universe of s/t, the mismatch favors space. There is created an illusion in which space was a field and time was a river. In the metaphysical universe which is the reciprocal of the physical universe, the mismatching of time and space favors time. And so consequently, in this metaphysical universe time is the field and space is the river.

When entities speak of time travel they speak, in everyday 3D terms, of a science fiction, an impossibility. However in the time/space or metaphysical universe it is the only way to travel, shall we say. For it is the field and space is that which flows. The inner planes of your illusion are within time/space. Your thoughts, before they reach the conscious, word-making process, are in time/space. Consciousness, that ground of being which creates a unity of the universe, manifests in time/space.

Consequently, if we speak of space/time we are speaking of the everyday waking reality/illusion of third-density Planet Earth. When the term “time/space” is used, it indicates or refers to the metaphysical universe. Within time/space the past, present, future are a kind of globe, shall we say, for we wish to indicate a [three-dimensional] shape rather than a flat shape such a circle. We wish to indicate a living, rounded shape. Each incarnation that you experience is as a radius which always points back to the center of that circle of incarnations. At the center of that globe is your soul stream, the collector of all experiences and the giver of all experiences to the one infinite Creator.

The terms “light/love” and “love/light” depend from the terms “space/time” and “time/space.” When we of the Confederation speak of the one great original Thought of unconditional love which created all that there is, we speak in terms of love/light. When we speak of the manifested Logos, the seen worlds, we are speaking of light/love.

The system of illusions of time/space and space/time.
Q'uo Special Meditation March 29, 2001

Quote:When the infinite Creator wished to know Itself, Its great heart beat out the next creation with all of its densities and sub-densities and all of the patterns of those densities and creations. [b]Time and space were invoked and that which before was immeasurable and unknowable became a series of illusions that, paradoxically, were to some degree knowable, and these shadows of knowing were much desired by the Creator. And each of these sparks and shadows became agents of the one infinite Creator, thoughts in and of themselves, thoughts rounded and centered in the one great original Thought which is Love. And so each of you is a Logos, stepped down and stepped down until you are able to experience the very illusion you now experience. And each of you has come through many experiences and many densities to this particular time, at this particular place, each balanced exquisitely in the present moment.[/b]
(05-13-2017, 09:53 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I view the experience within Creation as the Creator walking through its infinite mind which is composed of infinite memory. I do not think the moment is 'created' at all, only experienced for it already exists as part of Infinity. No, I do not think the Creator evolves because there is nothing for Infinity to evolve in to, plus there can be no change in Infinity for if there is change it gains a condition of change and that is a limitation. Indeed, the perfect absolute reality of unity is unchanging, it is only the experience as the Creator 'looks through' its own content.

It is said that the Creator will know itself. The Creator does not 'create' itself. It experiences itself. It is the experience of itself which appears to feature evolution. Even Ra says that the Creator does not actually create.
(05-19-2017, 02:36 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2017, 02:13 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]From my understanding, the inner planes are the higher densities.

I was really asking for a answer about the correspondence bewteen the densities and the planes. So, in this moment the sincronicity answered me and I found an interesting text. Second the source I was right in my first post on my thread (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=13349):

(09-21-2016, 06:58 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Physical Plane - 3D
Eteric Plane - 4D
Astral and Mental Planes - 5D
Causal Plane - 6D
Buddhic Plane - 7D
Atmic Plane = 8D or Dimensional re-fusion?

Here is the text (a passage from the book "The Extraterrestrial Vision" by Gina Lake):

Quote:Nonphysical and Extraterrestrial Helpers

Before going into this, it might be helpful to clarify who we are and who we mean by "nonphysical beings." Nonphysical beings include fifth-density beings (spirit guides and others on the higher astral plane), sixth-density beings (spirit teachers and others on the causal plane, the plane beyond the astral), and seventh density beings (beings on the buddhic plane, the plane beyond the causal).We are a sixth-density entity on the mid-causal plane, where both teachers for people on Earth and guides to spirit guides can be found.
  Just as spirit guides are assigned to each of you, we are assigned to watch over the work of several spirit guides. We teach them how to improve their work with people. We are particularly involved with spirit guides who are working with Star People and Walk-ins, since their work relates most to Earth's transformation. Similarly, seventh density beings oversee the work we sixth-density beings are doing.

5D = higher astral plane
6D = causal plane
7D = buddhic plane

So, I suppose that 3D is physical plane and 4D is etheric plane. All this make much sense.

Peace, love and light.

Peace, love and light.
(05-19-2017, 05:48 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2017, 11:15 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. What is the inner planes? What is your definition about this?

The plans of the esoteric traditions (etheric, astral, mental, causal, budhic, etc.) are parts exclusive of 3D?

So, any density have 7 of this inner planes?

Thanks.

(05-19-2017, 02:36 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Nonphysical and Extraterrestrial Helpers
Before going into this, it might be helpful to clarify who we are and who we mean by "nonphysical beings." Nonphysical beings include fifth-density beings (spirit guides and others on the higher astral plane), sixth-density beings (spirit teachers and others on the causal plane, the plane beyond the astral), and seventh density beings (beings on the buddhic plane, the plane beyond the causal).We are a sixth-density entity on the mid-causal plane, where both teachers for people on Earth and guides to spirit guides can be found.
  Just as spirit guides are assigned to each of you, we are assigned to watch over the work of several spirit guides. We teach them how to improve their work with people. We are particularly involved with spirit guides who are working with Star People and Walk-ins, since their work relates most to Earth's transformation. Similarly, seventh density beings oversee the work we sixth-density beings are doing.

This quote is relatively undistorted from my perspective (though it extends the astral a bit too far), until it starts talking about 7th density beings. There are no 7th density beings. There is only one 7th density being: the Logos.

There are beings on the "Buddhic Plane", but they are not 7th density, unless we are talking about the one Logos, whom resides on every plane.

But as for planes in general, just as the physical plane is not owned exclusively by the 3rd density, neither are any of the other planes (though each density has a "natural place" where the consciousness of that vibration naturally drifts to given no expression of will -- for example red ray naturally resonates withe physical plane, and yellow ray naturally resonates with the middle astral). When a a being dies, it drifts to where its consciousness naturally resonates with. Spiritual beings (heart activated beings) naturally drift to the higher astral astral (heaven worlds). Animals naturally drift to the lower astral at death.

What you call a given inner plane is really a matter of what you personally prefer, but the occult nomenclature I've resonated with the most is:

violet = buddhic
indigo = causal
blue = devachanic
green = higher astral
yellow = middle astral
orange = lower astral
red = etheric/physical [the etheric is simply the body you have regardless of whether you are incarnate or not -- think of it as your "immortal physical body"].

It is the part that "plugs into" the physical apparatus -- someday science will be able to physically detect this body. It is also the part that is ejected out of your body during traumatic near death experiences. It is very difficult to get this body away from your physical body unless your body is almost dead (it holds your life force in). When you astral project, this body kind of just hangs around your physical body, in orbit, while the inner gooey contents of your astral body goes off on all sorts of wacky adventures. You could probably learn to project in this body, but I suspect it would amount to gambling with your life to do so since it is the body that enervates the physical body to keep on living.
(05-29-2017, 06:40 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2017, 11:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So what gets your violet ray going? For moments with him, I can see Creator in myself and everyone.

Attention paid to to the totality of the experiential field. It is an awareness of the total balance of experiential distortions -- a recognition of the inherent and total perfection of that balance naturally leads to an awareness of the sacramental nature of such experience.

Awareness of the experiential field is not of itself violet ray, but an awareness of the perfection of the total experiential field is. The balance has to seen. That's the hard part. Because most people have no idea what that 'looks like'.
(06-03-2017, 10:28 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I found an interesting answer of Q'uo:

Quote:It is not a question of location, my brother, for the dimensions are interpenetrating. However, you exist in denser and denser vibrations, according to your abilities. All of you exist into the fourth dimension, and there are adepts among you who are working at this time, actively, in the fifth dimension and are attempting to understand some of the teachings of the inner realms of the sixth dimension. There are a few people who work as far as the eighth, but there are two within this room who have seen it in visions and are aware of its nature, although they could not maintain it for any length of time. This is the octave of your universe, and these are the dimensions of that octave. To go beyond that, you must be free of your chemical body; and therefore we are talking to a roomful of those who are not going to be doing that any time terribly soon; however, there are many, many infinities to explore within those dimensions and much wisdom to learn. Therefore, we urge you onward; for the path becomes lighter, the teachings truer, and the laughter happier.

It's like if the seven planes was to incarnated entities.
(08-09-2017, 10:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2017, 06:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]We have Infinity which is infinite, as is intelligent infinity.

Intelligent infinity is not infinite either, since it has an adjective. It is 'intelligent'.

Infinity would not have any differentiations, imbalances, therefore it wouldnt have any describable property. This, ironically and contradictorily means that infinity cannot be infinite either. However for the purposes of human dialogue, which otherwise wouldnt be able to talk about this concept at all, we call it infinity.

Intelligent infinity is differentiated from Infinity. It has a property. Thus, it is infinite in every aspect, minus that differentiating property's counterpart. So, if it is intelligent infinity, there must be an 'unintelligent' infinity. Ie, infinity which does not have any potential. Or, infinitely opposite potential.

But as such, as far as human speech is concerned, intelligent infinity is infinite minus that potential difference.

Quote:Ra says that Infinity is the Creation.

Creation is also infinite then, after excepting whatever separated to create its duality. Ie, if infinite intelligence is one level below infinity, then the central logos of entire creation is one level below infinite intelligence, and it goes on from there like that by separating into whatever identifies them.

Which would make...

Quote:Does this mean that reality is infinite or finite?

Reality or creation as we describe infinite for all intents and purposes as it affects us.

Quote:Isn't reality everything that falls under the 3rd distortion?

And below.

Quote:Is Infinity the only Truth?

Cannot, since it must contain untruth as well to be infinite. And again, it would be totally inert in regard to us.

Quote:I understand that non-dual reality is infinite, and that dualistic reality is finite.

There cant be no non-dual reality as per above definitions. Reality comes to being by separated into 2 parts, infinite intelligence and whatever counterpart it has, after point of infinity. From that point on it is a story of duality.
(11-12-2017, 04:26 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2017, 09:17 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]So, 4D Space/Time is an astral environment. There are no astral planes in 4D Time/Space?

All I can do is share what I have learned. Feel free to disregard if it doesn't resonate.

Every density exists in all the planes, however the consciousness of any given density, is naturally seated at one of those planes, or rays, even though it may express itself, through the cross section of any of the planes. 3rd density consciousness is naturally seated at the intelligence level, or conscious perspective, of the middle astral, for example.

Fourth density may also exist in the physical plane, but I could *easily* see how the nuances of the expression of the planes could be obfuscated during a channeling session. Especially a conscious channeling session. We are talking about very fine nuances in vibration here. Fourth density is intimately connected with the higher astral plane.

Even though densities and dimensions are *not* the same thing, they are correlated. Meaning with every sequential density, there is a corresponding 90 degree geometric relationship associated and potentiated. In 4D, one has conscious mental access to the fourth dimension, what we call "time". This is an inner dimension [*abruptly pulls back curtain for dramatic big reveal*]. Do you recall how Ra mentioned there are 3 outer directions and 3 inner directions (space vs time), well 4D is the first step into that domain, consciously (the first inner direction). The inner appears to contain the outer, and the outer appears to contain the inner) Physicality is intimately connected with the concept of tangibility. However, 4D still uses the tangible dimensions, just as all densities do (its a useful dimension! BigSmile ).

All the physical planes, across all the densities, occur in the same physical plane, more or less (though this is, indeed, an oversimplification). Think about it , you can see rock stuff, animal stuff, and people stuff (as you can see, I firmly believe "stuff" should be a standardized unit of physical measurement BigSmile ). All these physical crystallizations of different density patternizations in the same physical plane. Isn't that remarkable? In fact, you would be able to see ALL of the densities physical expressions were not the 4th through 7th veiling this spectrum of physical reality from you. In fact, sometimes tangible visitors from 4D enter our visible spectrum of physicality and do physical things to us (alien abduction/contact). Sometimes they even get stuck in 3rd density physical visible spectrum, and get abducted themselves (by the "gubmint" BigSmile -- oh the sweet sweet karmic irony).

I can tell you that when a 4D being looks at you, they don't just see the front of you (though they can do this by simply looking through their physical optical apparatus just as you presently do), but they see every side of you at once, inside and outside, all at the same time (and your thoughts). If you haven't read Flatland, it is basically-o the same deal-io. In 4D, one can explore more interesting states of matter, that skirt the line between the tangible and the intangible. For example, in 4D you can have structures that are bigger on the inside than on the outside BigSmile . There is more freedom with tangibility here, with spatial directions that can house structures in alternate spatial directions, though it doesn't make sense to our simple terran hominid neuro circuitry.
(11-28-2017, 05:37 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]First off, is it possible to approach Creator in our 3D mind/body/spirit here in space/time?

Yes, it requires mindful awareness that you are not any away from these things, and in this you open your perception to what is with you always.

(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we can approach, what are the effects of approaching too quickly?

Well if you have beliefs or a sense of identity which creates resistance toward embracing this awareness, forcing it anyway will energizes these resistances as these portions of yourself contradict the portion which seeks to transcend them.

(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Let's say as you approach Creator, you get more intense Love and Light.

Now, the increase in Light means an increase in purity / less distortion.

Can the Light feel hot, or burn you as you approach?

I don't think it can burn you but you could feel the warmth of your own energy centers being more open and radiating.

(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can the Love become overwhelming and make you break down crying?

Indirectly, it will surface the things in you that you have witheld to allow yourself to cry for, so that they may be released, which would allow you to become lighter and free of this weight you were carrying and holding unto.

(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have often asked to approach Creator, but not sure if I really have.

Like I said first, it is a matter of being open to that there is no approaching to be done.

You are the Source you seek.
(03-12-2018, 07:34 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2016, 09:50 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. I often thought my higher self was special. When you said that nobody provides catalysts like I do, it made me think that I rub some people the wrong way, as catalyst is often uncomfortable. It's hard to act my age. I just don't have the life experience that others do.

To go back on this. I kinda share a similar perspective to Night Owl in regard to you and this forum, so I want to point out that being a good catalyst does not mean rubbing off people the wrong way and instead allowing growth and transformation. For some it'll come as rubbing them off the wrong way, because that is their need, yet others it'll just be offering something outside their programming and what they think they know of their reality to enable them to think beyond their mindful limits, to realize both them and all things are more than the mindful constructs they absorbed from society. All things are acceptable in their own place and time, being rubbed off the wrong way shows your blockages and issues.

There's nothing you can do about rubbing people off the wrong way, however you are holds this same potential and it is impossible to be in a configuration that is pleasant to all because that would deny others' individuality. So, if you do rub people the wrong way, you have to acknowledge that an aspect of it is on their end and so long you come to find acceptance of both them and yourself, then they clearly are the ones who need growth and face their own self a bit.

Despite your strong confusion, in the sincerity of your feelings you may have been one of the most, if not the most, poignant example of the heart of 4D on this forum. I could see some disagree with this subjective statement of mine, yet I think if we looked at the rooted feelings that would reject this notion in them, we'd see exactly what prevents them to be that in a manner, I think, that would make more apparent why you have been exactly it.
(03-16-2018, 06:35 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2018, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ra be considered a god?
What about an individualized portion of Ra?

Their abilities must be godlike. Their wisdom equally so.

How does one talk with a god?

I would consider Ra a god (lowercase).

The Egyptians clearly thought they were divine.

Ra would not consider themselves a god, because they are too humble, but we are all aspects of God. Their power is approaching absolute in sixth density, but they are restrained by their infinite respect for free will. "The thought of not being able is not a part of our basic thought-form complex towards your peoples but rather is a maximal consideration of what is possible."

My understanding is that Archangels are the higher selves (or inner beings) of a sixth density social memory complex (archetypal rarefied light forms). Every inner being has an inner being who has an inner being who has an inner being etc.....  It is like two mirrors facing each other projecting out into the limits of infinity (or rather, the limits of observation).

Sixth density beings are approaching conjunction with the creator and are approaching archetypal purity, thus they are becoming archetypal aspects of the mind/body/spirit of God. It is said God's will is done through the angels...

I call them "arch-angel-types" (like archetypes, get it? teehee BigSmile).

And the free will thing can be interpreted in different ways. As beings approaching conjunction with Source or God, naturally, as they become more and more unified with the creator their will becomes one with the creator. So one could interpret that as them giving up their will to the creator, because they only want what the creator wants for them (thy will be done, as it in Earth as it is in Heaven). One could also interpret that as they both just want the same things at that point.

How one talks to a god is not as important a question as, "What aspect of god would serve my needs best right now?" Sometimes those higher more rarefied aspects are too far removed from the human condition to be the most relatable. It is like the old paradox of: if someone is helping you but you never know they are helping you, what is more helpful, being helped or simply knowing you are being helped? Sometimes, I find knowing I am being helped more comforting than the actual help itself. God works through those cooperative components most suited for your particular needs.
(03-23-2018, 07:01 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]It's a little bit simplistic but fun to watch:

(03-30-2018, 06:19 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2018, 04:56 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I woke up at 3:45am or so, and the energy was still flowing in. So I had to work on closing down the upper chakras and take my meds.
I don't feel disoriented, but I had this dream I was underwater and the water was rising at like 20 feet per second and I had to make it to the surface.
So I'm focused now on closing it off. It's evidently rising fast. Too much of a good thing. It was good to feel God's warmth for a bit.

But I'm glad for that dream. It was really dark at the bottom of the water and ominous feeling. Very creepy.
I feel good now, but best turn it off before it gets bad. It was just filling me with Love/Light without me able to integrate it. So it builds some positive pressure.
I'm cool though. Interesting sensations. Thing was though I didn't want this so bad, but just a little. I liked feeling God, but this is getting much.
I still feel mentally grounded, but physically I feel some pressure within me. It's tight. Maybe release some of this Love/Light is what I'll do as well.

Thank you for your input. Yes, I feel fine now, but it's like I received a warning, but I'm not in freak-out mode. I'm staying cool this time.
Case in point, don't go to sleep with energy streaming in nonstop. Something I had to learn. Love ya.

I'm past anthros. This God was much better feeling. But it's like I wanted a little and I got much.

The I-Ching did say this would be an obstruction, which would lead to an after completion.

I almost lost touch with my upper chakras.

I love though that I get little fears at points in my body. I process and integrate them. And let them be ok. At those points I am sending out into creation the love light excess. Those points get "scared" it feels like because of so much Love/Light coming in. I'm not scared, but I feel the body at points is. But it comes and goes. After a few moments they settle down and I continue my working.

My crown was open full for the last few hours. Just need to learn to control the flow. I can still walk with God. Just in moderation.

Any ideas on where I could send my excess love/light?

And wouldn't God know when to stop sending his love/light to someone? Could it be negative being again that faked being God and is trying to drown me? Not to have fear-based thought. But more curious. My intentions were right to my knowledge. I did put some of the energy into my book. So I hope that was a good intent.

Maybe I'm analyzing it too much. Now the energy feels just a little uncomfortable. Evidently I kept absorbing. From what I remember we're supposed to shine, send rather than keep it to ourselves. So I'll send this immense amount of energy out into creation.

Now, can love/light induce any fears at all? Can it over-saturate your body? The energy doesn't feel super loving, but just a little love in there. I need to find a group.
But maybe since we're all God, I actually connected with another being that reflected my own vibration. Rather than God itself. I don't know. I tested the God in the Christ consciousness challenge, and it passed. So it wasn't a dark entity. I don't feel fear myself in my mind.

I can relate to what you experience, Indigo, and would like to offer what I found out:

In your normal everyday life, the energy can NOT become too much or physically dangerous!
We have extremely effective defense and security mechanisms that prevent this!
So, again, it is impossible to harm you physically!!
(as long as you do not take drugs, since they can deactivate these mechanisms...).

I would not advise on "sending" this energy to whoever. Not that it would harm anybody.
But your motivation would be to get rid of it, fear-based, you know...
What you are experiencing is your FEAR of high energy and higher consciousness.
We all have this fear in us, but most people dont experience it, since its usually well hidden.

It is actually a very GOOD thing that you experience it consciously, because now you have conscious access to the "counterforce", the side in you that does not experience higher consciousness!
You're in a much bettr position to deal with it now Smile

My advice would be, do nothing to reduce the energy! Try to face it, and most of all, face the FEAR!
Try to stand the energy and try to stand the fear it causes.
Facing the fear completely is the ONL way to dissolve it!

you have to trust, that nothing bad can happen (and i can assure you of this!).
You might experience the fear getting bigger and stronger, but its "only" fear, the energy cannot harm you!
Ultimately, you have a chance to significantly "reduce" the counterforce in you.
(btw, i believe this is a big part of your mental condition).

Two things can be really helpful:
get together, physically, with someone (a human being that is). This is usually a big help when facing deep fear.
best would be an experienced (in that field) human being.
Being all by yourself can make it much harder.

get out into nature, you'll be surprised how helpful that can be. go for a walk, try to stay present, that also makes it much easier!

I hope that helps.
It was at least what helped me in such situations...

P.S.:I don't think there are negatives interfering.
You worked on connecting with higher energy, you connected, now you realize "huh, that's a bit much" Wink
The only interference i could think of would be, making you run away from the situation instead of facing your fear, which would keep you unhealed...
(03-31-2018, 01:01 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2018, 07:08 AM)Nía Wrote: [ -> ]The Healing of Uncertainty (Mary O'Malley)

[Image: Dont-Know.jpg]
(04-11-2018, 07:41 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2018, 07:19 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that makes me wonder Elros.

Is Creator above Intelligent Infinity, or below it? Or are they the same thing?

If by Creator you mean Logos, then it is a focus of Intelligent Infinity, we all are that.The One Infinite Creator is Intelligent Infinity, it is the Highest Self.

At the end of the day you realize that you tend to identify being to viewpoints, when being really is transcendent to them, and so all is One truly.
(05-19-2018, 05:43 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2018, 07:28 PM)Heart4 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the 'one infinite' a mind? Because it seems that free will and consciousness only 'activated', so to speak, because of an unconscious bias towards manifesting the infinite through the instinctual original desire, which was also unaware of itself. So it would seem that the creator had some ambiguous mind in itself, and that would possibly imply that not only can we understand such a mind, but that we can define or identify whether that mind is instrumental to the paradoxes and distortions or whether paradoxes and distortions are instrumental to that mind.

Since my first post has probably not lead to satisfaction, i'll try to add on that a little:

Every little "thing" you are looking for is INSIDE of you!
There is nothing to be found outside of you!
Everything you see outside is, in a way, a projected illusion of what you/we are inside.

So, if you are seeking deep understanding and " knowledge", you have to seek within, you have to investigate your self!

I'll try to explain, why i think you progress much faster when you give up to conventrate on intellectual undrstanding:

You ask if the creator can be defined.
What is defining?
One could say, defining is the describing of certain qualities something or someone has while at the same time EXCLUDING what it is NOT!
The creator is EVERYTHING! Everything there is, there was and ever will be. Everything that exists as well as everything that does not exist.
So by defining you EXCLUDE something of EVERYTHING, which quite logically implies, every definition of the creator MUST be wrong!
At the same time, every definition of the creator is, to a degree, right.

So, considering this, defining the creator is a futile attempt with only wrong understanding as a possible output!

If you want a definition:
The creator is an idiot, it is the absolutely most stupid imagineable idiot you can possibly think of.

That would be a correct definition, since it is something the creator is capable of creating.
At the same time it is completely wrong, since being an idiot is only possible in an illusory seperated and god-denying state of being.

You ask if the creator is a "mind".
I guess in a way one could say that, but with two limitations:

-The creator is much more than a mind.

-Your understanding of "mind".
The very fact that you ask this question implies that you are probably familiar with the intellectual mind only.

The intellectual mind is NOT the mind, but only a tiny, little facette of the mind.
It is, in fact, the ego's version of the mind, it is in most humans compulsive and neurotic and thus HEAVILY distorted!
The ego is the false, illusory personality that we identify with, but which is NOT our true self.
The ego is build for creating seperation, seperation from our real self, seperation from god, seperation from everything.
So the intellectual mind is a tool that is only capable of thoughts that seperate.

And it is designed to work INSIDE the illusion of seperation, our 3D world.
Within this illusion, it is very useful.
Outside the illusion is completely useless.
Every single concept or thought that it can possibly come up concerning anything outside the illusion is utterly and completely wrong!

So, in that light and if you equate mind with intellectual mind, the answer would be: the creator is not a mind!

I would suggest a meditation practice.
When you meditate and lets say you can reach a state of non-thought something fascinating will happen:

when you are in a state of non-thought for lets say 10-15 minutes, your consciousness begins to expand more and more. There is no thought and you realize that you still are conscious, you even realize that before you have been completely unconscious.
You begin to experience an intelligence that is infinite greater than what you are used to.
This is where you begin to experience what the MIND, what YOUR MIND really is (as opposed to the intellectual mind).

The intellectual mind, lets compare it to a scissor. You can cut and seperate and divide things with it. But you cannot glue things together with a scissor.

If you cut a piece out of oneness, it is not oneness anymore, it is manyness.
Your intellect might make you believe that you now understand a part of oneness Wink
I guess its clear how ridicoulous that is.

All you can gain is the illusion of understanding oneness, while in fact you are not dealing with oneness at all but with manyness!

When you experience oneness, which is entirely possible, you will realize a few things (in regards to this discussion):

Every imagination, picture, idea, concept you ever had of oneness is completely and utterly wrong!
Every attempt to "understand" oneness did not bring you closer to oneness but in fact pushed you further away from!

And i am sure everybody that has experienced oneness does agree on that!

The experience of oneness does not happen when you have collected enough knowledge, it will happen, when your consciousness is ready for the experience
To give a few hints:

Oneness is HUGE, its infintely huge. It is so huge beyond any imagination, that you might fear to get lost in it.
You will realize that your self perceiption has been completely illusory, and in the presence of that huge, infinite truth, you will absolutely and completely dissolve. You cease to exist.
Your identity will completely collapse.

It is necessary to develop a very stable spiritual "I", because the ego dies in that experience. When you identify completely with your ego, and clinging to the intellect IS an expression of total identification with the ego, your inner self might probably NOT allow such an experience, the threat would be to big.

Increasingly higher states of consciousness are always increasingly stronger in energy.
You can only allow experiences that contain an "amount" of energy you can handle.
Intellectual investigation does NOT prepare you for that, not the slightest!
You might notice that every concept or thought is only an abstraction, it is not the real thing.
Whether you think of the creator or think of a piece of s***, it all is the same amount of energy.
So there is no way this can bring you closer to the real thing.

Even experiencing a tiny partial connection with your higher self (i mean real connection, not a conceptual connection) confronts you with an energy that is so strong that its almost unbearable.

Increasingly deeper spiritual experiences will lead you in increasingly time-less states, oneness is absolutely timeless.
There is only the NOW and everything happens in that NOW.
A serious challenge for intellect based being, isnt it?
For many it is already hard to accept the idea, just the concept, of true simultanity. But experiencing this as the ONLY truth is a different thing!
If you examine your ideas and concepts of the creator, you might realized that they are based on time, since the intellect is based on time. This indicates that all those concepts are completely untrue.

An experience of oneness will lead to the realization, that everything you ever thought you know is not true.
It will completely change your life and there is no way you could go back!
Everything that you have clinged to, everything that gave you security, it all collapses.

The good thing is, there will be infinite deeper knowledge, infinite deeper security.
But only AFTER you have let go of everything!

Are you ready for that?
If not and you really want to "know" start developing what will enable you to make these experiences.
For me, the very first step has been the realization, that my intellect cannot possibly lead me there Wink

I hope that answer was a little more satisfactory!

I would like to add, that words, language, cannot convey the real thing. So everything I said can, at best, only serve as a hint to point to misunderstandings, hopefully to paths that could lead you there.
But still this all has nothing at all to do with the "real thing"
Thats my main message in that post!

P.S.: I forgot to adress the paradoxes. The paradoxes are not in the creator, they are in you (or us). They are a consequence of limiting concepts, beliefs and a limited state of evolution. As you (we) evolve, all paradoxes will little by little dissolve.
(06-25-2018, 07:13 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The stuff I've been trying to achieve has involved hours of focusing.
Over days or weeks or even months, an hour or more each day.

Such as trying to feel the love of the Universe consistently.

What can we do if our mind just wanders through the day,
and we can't really focus for hours and hours like we need to?

Does the magic just not work then?

My reistance is so strong to things, that to change my programming
requires a lot of mental focusing.

(06-26-2018, 01:18 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Indy Smile

I dont know how exactly you are trying to reprogram, but if you' re trying to reprogram by affirmations or the like or creating "positive" images or energies instead of "negative" ones, then it is in the nature of things.

There is an internal conflict.
Lets say you are poor. That means, your outer reality reflects an energy inside of you that manifests in lack of money.
Then you want to change your outer reality.
If you do this by affirmations or focussing on the "positive", you still have the negative energy in you, and you always will.
The more to focus on the positive, the more resistance, either internally or externally builds up.
This is because of the conflict in you.

There is an energy in you, that leads to poverty. Unless you deal with that energy, discovering it, exploring it and ultimately healing it, you actually invest energy in the positive as well as in the negative.
But since you do not want to deal with the "negative", you are blind to it.
You are working in both directions at the same time, but you only perceive one direction.
The opposite direction is then perceived as resistance, but actually it is yourself working in the opposite direction.

In my opinion, this is a crucial part in all the reprograming and affirmation stuff.
I would even go further and say that without considering this, all attempts to reprogram and affirmations are ultimately useless and futile.
It can only be effective, if you take the counterforce into account!

(06-26-2018, 02:42 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just "allowing" and surrendering in order to let the loving dominant nature of the Universe take over
by releasing resistance.

There has been negativity that has come up, and yes I've kind of brushed that aside.
I'm not afraid of clowns, but I keep seeing creepy ones with ugly teeth in my mind.
Like an evil IT. Ever since I saw a horror movie.

So looks like I've got some shadow work to do.

I do feel the Universe's love a little bit, but I want to reach the max love I can handle.

I was using energy shifting, by tuning into the Universe itself. At least the parts I am in vibration to.

And there's conflict with my mom and money.

So now I go and allow all things to be.

(06-26-2018, 03:33 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Dont be discouraged, my friend!

This whole "manifestation thing" as well as affirmations and re-programming is very often viewed only superficially!

We are manifesting ALL THE TIME!
It's just that we dont like what we manifest and so we seperate from it: "I did not manifest this, why should I?"
That "attitude" however puts us in a powerless position.
As long as we cannot acknowledge the fact that we manifested everything in our lifes, we cannot access our position of power or authority.
We ban what we dont like into the subconsciousness.

Then we have a conflict between our conscious wishes and our subconscious drives.
When there is a conflict between conscious and subconscious drives, the subconsciousness always wins. This is because usually only a few percent, maybe 5%, are conscious, the remaining 95% percent are unconscious.

So I recommend two steps:

1) taking full responsibility for everything that is inside and outside of you. Not in order to change it, but to realize what is your own influence!
Otherwise we feel powerless, since we believe there are things manifesting against our will!
2) find out step by step, what the counterforce wants. More often than not, the counterforce represents something very desirable, we just dont realize it. When you can "see" it, you will totally understand.

Then usually, but not before, you can find a solition that works for you. You wont need much focus anymore, because the counterforce is not working against you anymore.

Viewed from the outside it is often very obvious Wink

Do you want me to give you a hint?

(06-26-2018, 10:40 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Concerning the hint:

I want to start with saying that I strongly believe this is a dynamic present in ALL of us!!
I am very familiar with this at least and seen it in many others...

Its always easier to see from the outside Wink

Indy, I really believe you are much much much much closer to what you desire than you think!
But you are at the same time afraid of it, in fact obviously much more afraid of it than you desire it!

You are very close to those desired experiences and that is the problem Smile

Remember that longer post and conversation a few weeks or months ago?
When you were afraid of losing your sanity?

It probably started with your ayahuasca experience, that opened a door to something that made you freak out, that was overwhelming to you.
You used ALL your power and strength to reject it.
You developed schizoid tendencies to seperate from it.

A couple of months ago it "returned". Your reaction was very similar.

You are deeply afraid of it. You use all your strength to supress it.
You manage to "close the door" again.
Then you forget that this ever happened.

After a while you miss it Smile
Then you start pushing towards it again. You meditate, you engage in all kinds of practices and work hard to get "there" again.
Because you suppressed that all this happened, you dont remember it anymore.
You are blind to the intense fear it evokes in you.
So your working hard to open that door, while at the same time your (now unconscious) fear has to work hard against it!
The more your work on the "conscious side" the more the "unconscious side", the fear, has to work against it.
This sounds pretty exhausting!

What do you think which side will win?
Do you remember the intensity of that fear?
I could feel it even from what you wrote! And I know this fear!

Obviously, if you try to remember, this fear has a very very strong intensity.
It has much more intensity and energy than your attempts to "open the door" again.

Indy, you are much closer to where you wanna get than you believe!
Unlike many others here you dont have to work so hard to "get there", because actually you are ALREADY there in a way!
Your problem is, in my opinion, not "getting there", its much more accepting that you actually ARE there!

Most likely you would progress considerably faster if you keep this in mind and get ready to deal with the fear when it arises.
You would probably develop much faster if you do nothing at all and relax into what is already there!

You most likely cannot feel it at the moment, because you suppressed it so much.
But the more you relax into an allowing state of being, just relax into your body, you will be amazed how fast things develop!
Give it a try Smile

If after a while of "not doing anything" (i mean no excessive spiritual work) you find you easily can handle it without problems, i would get together with a therapist or something and see if you could maybe slowly reduce the dosage of your meds. But please slowly and not without seeing a therapist!!

@Nautik: this is why I think pushing on focus and concentration is the wrong direction to go
(07-17-2018, 08:27 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you’re right. One needs to be able to love himself if he wishes to truly serve others.

The second ray chakra begins a line of resonance in the chakra body with 4 and 6. If one can’t accept and/or love himself, the fourth chakra is only being partially activated, because the fourth chakra is about universal love, which of course includes the self. Seeing the self as unworthy blocks the 6th chakra, one’s ability to do work in conciousness.

This is exactly why self love is so important on the positive path. It’s not a selfish narcissistic love at all. It’s a love that accepts the self, seeks to understand the self, respects the self, a love that forgives the self and sees the self as worthy just as he is, shadows and all. If one can love himself with all of his beautiful and ugly aspects alike, he can accept and forgive others for their imperfection. This is when the heart truly begins to open and the absolute beauty of universal loves radiates to all on his path.

There are different ways to serve for different temperaments. Some prefer to passively radiate love and light to the world. Some pray and meditate. (A totally valid service. Personal spiritual work aids the planet and it’s people on their path.) Others might want to join the peace Corp and go to impoverished countries and live in poverty so that they may aid those who most need it. We all have a purpose here. I’ve always felt I was here for a spiritual purpose. I have an friend (who I believe is definitely a wanderer, of an older generation) who knows her purpose to be the guidance and protection of children.  Those who come across her path, if they need help, if their home situation isn’t good, she provided refuge. I became best friends with her son, Joel, and they became a second family to me when my family was going though a rough patch in my high school years.

Anyway, self love is vital to the positive path.
(08-02-2018, 02:29 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am working with cards with my teacher. She writes out questions on a card, and shuffles them,
and I take each one without knowing what they say and give what I feel.

They said yes my love for anthros is healthy - I saw image of children in a classroom and was very happy
Is there a being that is anthro preventing me from feeling universal love? - I am sad, heartache.
What is the darkness that prevents me from seeing universal love? - I saw image of anthros, and felt no.
Am I loved by the Universe? - No. Darkness closes in, prevents me from seeing.
Have I replaced the spirit of God/universe/One with an anthro? - Yes. Exploring a shaft/cavern. Adventure, fearless.

So the love I feel can be healthy for them. But it seems that they are blocking my ability to feel universal love.
And somehow I have elevated them to godhood. I didn't even know I was doing that.
Any recommendations on what you love getting in the way of universal love?
And how to not see them as so holy.

And with my mother living with me, it feels like emotionally I can't get my head above water.
It is causing anxiety that goes with me wherever I go.

(08-04-2018, 01:31 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Indy,
to give my two cents:

I believe the "problem" is that you are trying to skip a whole stage in your spiritual evolution!
In my experience, this does not work, to be more specific:
It does not work the slightest bit at all!

Since you're a very open person, i allow myself to be honest and open:

There is a "part" in you that is obviously craving for love. This "part" is most likely very young still.
There was time when you desperately needed love and didnt get it and i am sure in that time, things happened that made you lose all trust in human beings.

This "part" was in need of love by a human being, and only love from a human being will help this "part".
This "part" would have needed a loving human being to fully enter this world.
And it still does need that, in order to fully enter this incarnation.

This "part" actually is not only a part, but moreso what you truly are, but at the moment clouded by the lack of love and other things.

This "part" cannot be satisfied by gods love alone, the reason is very simple:

The adult, that you are, is not in that desperate need. So if you connect with gods love as an adult, it reaches the adult. It doesnt reach the you d " craving part".
This is because you SEPERATE from that craving part.

In order to connect with that "part", you have to experience it. You have to bring it "into this world".

But your unspoken believe is:
This world is dangerous, humans are dangerous, they cannot be trusted.

You spend a lot of time beaming love to the creator and to higher dimensional beings.
This is very sweet of you, but they dont need your love, also they surely appreciate it!

If you look at it from outside:

Obviously you wanted to be in this world, otherwise you wouldnt be alive.

Ask yourself:Which percentage of your waking hours do you actually spend IN this world?
In this world would mean being in nature and being in a real physical human contact.

How much time do you spend outside this world or trying to get out?
Outside would mean, in abstract realms, for example on the computer, in the internet, on this forum.

Also, how much of your spiritual work is dedicated to getting "away from here", reaching some other place, world and so on.
And how much of your spiritual work is dedicated to bringing what you zruly are INTO this world?

Once you connected with that "part" in you that needs love, once you brought this into this world, you can go the next step and connect it with gods love.
But you first have to access it, otherwise it is impossible to connect it/yourself with god truly!
(08-03-2018, 10:14 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]I think seeing the love isn't as important as seeking it.

and I think that you, in a sense, "become" the creator by knowing yourself and then accepting yourself. In other words, I think that "becoming" the creator is as simple as realizing that you are the creator.
holy sh!t, my life is now complete
(08-13-2018, 11:15 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Questioner: Yes, thank you. I got a letter today from a brother who is very, very busy seeking Nirvana of the quickie variety and he would like to know the answer to a question which is difficult for me to fathom. However, I will ask it as he asked it because I would very much appreciate being able to send him a reply. He has studied under a yogic philosophy for many years and would very much like to return to the source. He identifies this source as being at the ninth density. He would like to know if it is possible to bypass all the intervening densities in this lifetime and go back to the source using his yogic practices. Could you comment on these concepts and help our brother, who is truly an earnest seeker, in any way that you see appropriate, please?

I am Laitos, and am aware of your question. We are also aware that entities such as this brother upon your planet at this time seek with great intensity the meaning of their lives and a path which might bring them that which might be called enlightenment. Many are the ways which your peoples have chosen to seek this path throughout the history of your planet. Each path has provided integral pieces of the puzzle, shall we say, which are most necessary for the sincere seeker to utilize in the polarization of the self to a degree which is, shall we say, harvestable. Many such paths have produced those called the saints, the avatars, the gurus, each of which, through disciplined exercises of many kinds, has been able to balance the centers of energy in your mind and body/mind/spirit complex to a degree that is necessary for this harvest into the next density of the illusion of the one Creator. Each discipline, while providing a viable path for the spiritual evolution, also contains those facets which may be considered distortions or misapprehensions of certain spiritual qualities and descriptions.

It is our humble understanding that the path of spiritual evolution must be one which is straight and narrow and of some considerable length, traveling through many illusions and densities with the one goal of becoming one with the Creator. What this means for each entity in any illusion is that the instreamings of the love/light of the one Creator are available for use by each entity; this love/light or prana being channeled through the energy centers or chakras, if you will, in such a manner that the light is used efficiently, each density providing the seeker of union with a greater intensity of light.

Upon the completion of the cycle of incarnations in any density an entity is given the opportunity to, shall we say, grade itself by being bathed in the light of the one Creator until it is no longer able to withstand or utilize the increasing intensity of light. This light has degrees shall we say, of vibration. When the entity can no longer withstand or use the light, then it stops at that point and that point falls where it may. Wherever it falls it is then the entity’s choice, by its own ability to use the light, to continue its study in the appropriate illusion which matches the intensity of light which has been utilized.

Few there are upon your planet at this time who can withstand the intensity of the light of the fourth density. For this light is what might be called a quantum leap beyond that which you now experience within your third density. If any entity were to experience it for but a moment and be able to withstand it, for that moment that entity would feel indeed that it had returned to its Source and would most likely be quite appreciative of that experience. For such seekers as your brother to desire to progress more rapidly than is possible, shall we say, realizing that all things are possible, is a commendable trait, but one which is not likely to be realized, for though your density provides an intense degree of catalyst and opportunity for traveling the spiritual path, to the best of our knowledge, it does not provide enough catalyst to build the polarity necessary to, shall we say, skip any density.

To the best of our knowledge, when this octave of densities is completed the individualized entities will find themselves at the level of the eighth density— one with the Source of this particular creation. But our teachers have not themselves found such union nor have their teachers told them of an end to such progressions.

We shall continue. For an entity to return to the Source does not mean the end to evolution. For an entity to desire to progress spiritually as rapidly as possible is quite commendable, but we would suggest that it is most necessary to learn to walk, shall we say, before one runs or flies or soars beyond the start. Yours is a density in which the child learns to crawl. Rejoice in the opportunities which are thusly presented to you.
(09-22-2018, 05:36 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]If you would imagine that this energy is coming from earth, then send it back to earth with an addition of love and thanksgivings.
(09-22-2018, 03:57 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What can we best do to help Earth into 4D and reduce the amount of growing pains such as hurricanes and disasters?
What can we do to help people's consciousness evolve into 4D?

Do I just use my energy sensitivity to shift energy as I feel is right?
I shift to where the energy feels lighter and better.
I work on sending positive energy to places that need it.

I just want to make sure I am not violating anyone's free will by doing so.
(09-30-2018, 05:07 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2018, 04:59 AM)One of Love Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't we literally always connected to the higher self, but it's that the higher self's attention isn't always on our specific incarnation?

Well, thats a tricky question!

Its similar to "you are the creator".

We choose to seperate from our high self and we choose to not be connected but live from the ego.
The decision might be unconscious mostly, but still this is our decision.
In that regard, we are NOT connected and in that regard we are NOT the creator, by our own choice.

We can choose however to reclaim all of that and gradually grow towards it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7