Bring4th

Full Version: Quotes I Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(10-07-2018, 08:31 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 11:18 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 10:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if when you do it, if you know you're walking the steps of light. Or if it will just seem like something like in a dream,
that only after you're done you'll realize you just walked the steps. I don't know if you do it unconsciously.

Prolly a little of a and a little of b perhaps, varying from individual to individual.

Just a guess anyway. I may be waayyy off...

No you’re right, I think! I’ve heard accounts of NDEs where people have walked something akin to the steps of light (it was a near death experience, not an actual death, so maybe he was only getting a taste). In Howard Storm’s NDE he was walking with his angelic guides towards a great spiritual center (the central spiritual sun, the logos) and I don’t think he was aware of what was going on; he suddenly stopped and said he couldn’t go forward anymore and the angels stopped and comforted him. He felt unworthy, he felt wretched in the face of the Glory of God. I think this is just a natural reaction for some. Howard was living a not-so-kindly life before he had the NDE. To see, to know God’s Infinite love for you next to your acts of meanness to innocent people must really stab at the heart...

Remember what Ra said about planning the incarnation: that the more conscious we become in our spiritual development, the more we partake of the planning of the incarnation with our higher self. I think that’s the principle here. Howard Storm knew nothing about spiritual reality, metaphysics, God. He was a confirmed atheist, he absolutely knew there was no God.
(01-11-2019, 09:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2019, 09:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a God that is "below" the One Infinite Creator who created the Universe?

Or did the One Infinite Creator create the Universe?

One level below infinity, exists infinite intelligence. Creator is the focusing of infinite intelligence as a creative energy.

It is likely that the creator manifested as an infinite number of logos (stars or any potential creative focus - we just know stars, potentially black holes - or higher focuses if they exist - are higher forms of creative logos) at the same time at a certain point below intelligent infinity.

From that point on, more variety, refraction, differentiation and individualization of the creation happens. Including logoi which are more individualized.

Quote:Is the Universe the same as the Octave?

No, infinite universes may exist within the same octave.

Quote:Who do I pray to? Who created me directly? Who can I give thanks to?

Whomever floats your boat at that given point in your life.

Quote:I don't think it's the Christian God. He is too angry.

Possibly because its just a deification of the paternal figures of semitic tribal parental figures which those tribes had in bronze age. Like someone's grand-grand-grandfather. Its a primitive understanding.
(01-17-2019, 04:47 PM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2019, 12:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it intelligent infinity when I feel energy entering through my crown?
It is steady and feels like a funnel pulling in a fairly strong stream of water.
I'm using a grounding mat indoors so I can release excess energy.

It feels positive, though neutral with its intent. Some of it makes it to
my heart.

It doesn't feel ecstatic or lovey-dovey. Some of it reaches my heart though.
It is mostly captivating. A feeling of wonder. A sense of peace in my heart and mind.

What else could it be if it indeed energy?
Because Ra said intelligent infinity produces an unspeakable joy.
I don't always have that joy, but maybe a little.
When I look at pictures long enough, with this generalized focus (focusing relaxed)
I see the colors becoming brighter and more vivid.
It's energy work you're doing, that's for certain. I wouldn't know that it's intelligent infinity because I have touched what you describe Ra describing as unspeakable joy, and it's not subtle. Of course it tends to give you what you need and if what you need it a sense of peace and wonder, maybe it is. What you describe there is what I would name as chi, prana, life force energy... the Force which permeates all things. You're always in it, you're just feeling it entering through your crown because you've successfully aligned and opened your chakras, permitting it to flow freely into and through you. Making it into your heart, and then passing it through your heart and into whatever purpose you have for that energy, melding it into healing energy, etc, all very possible. What you've touched is valuable, even if it's not a direct line into fervent overwhelming radiation of lovejoy.
(02-04-2019, 05:22 PM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2019, 02:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is our knowing if we are harvestable just a guess?

There is no knowing for certain.

If we are from higher density, we will return to that density after this life or the next,
without necessarily being harvestable, as wanderers, correct?
I am pretty sure that–

-There is no way to know if we are harvestable and focusing on that will have the opposite effect, the best way to become harvestable here is by doing. This place is a unique way to gain quite a lot of catalyst due to the doing and the existence of all of the assorted veils of secrecy. One such veil of secrecy is the knowing of our "ranking".

(Although I'm pretty sure I recall Corey Goode (opinions vary) saying he inquired about his percentage and was "disappointed".)
((I say that with a grain of salt, because obviously this is not an experience of mine nor do I know him personally to speak to his integrity. It did seem odd to me that any of these beings would give an actual ballpark figure.))

-We do not return to that density after this life. Our next life is going to be involving what Earth ascends into, depending on which timeline we take, as fourth density STO or STS, to set up that society.
(I have seen both past lives and one life I consider to be 'a future life' and in that future life I am embodying a human woman, I believe Chinese or Korean, and the country she lives in is quite advanced compared to life today. I have only seen a glimpse, not because I looked to my future–ya still with me? I believe it's because SHE decided to look back on her past lives and connected very powerfully with me. It was trippy and she was shocked to connect with me, perhaps a bit in denial because of what she perceived me as, and broke the connection. Because of this, I am fairly comfortable in the notion that this is not going to be my final human life. I also believe that the reason I'm here is a commitment to see Earth's transition through this period to its end, not escape back to being a light being if there's work still to be done once this body is done.)
((Also, I believe you yourself have said you've been told you'll be an anthro in your next life? It was one of you wolfy ones anyway... which could coincide with the next stage of life setting up Earth.))

I assume at the end of that life, as a beginning fourth density with polarization, at the end of that, if one's native density is fifth then you would get the opportunity to rejoin it. And that if one's native density is sixth, then they would have to live through a life in fifth density.

Just the entire process to get down here took multiple lives to break myself down to a 3D level appropriate to be here right now (though I understand this isn't the case for all Wanderers, that some are first generation starseeds with very disorienting memories breaking through still). But eh, we're all here for an assortment of reasons. So maybe there is a shortcut back. I just don't believe that for me, there is one–part of the commitment of being "down here" is to reclimb and reascend back to ones previous position in amongst people who will benefit from your example and love shining forth.

Say SHTF. My kind vessel bites the dust. Sad My work is definitely not done in that case. So many people make a big deal about "breaking their contracts that keep them here" and blah blah woo blah handwavy mysticism. I get a bit peeved at that, and throw a reminder up to my Higher Self that I am not yet tapped out, I'm doing good down here, I am not breaking whatever Wanderer agreement I made. And they like "you crazy but you a good person" (not actual words) and my vessel was like "I am crazy and I'm definitely a good person" and wondered why the heck her Higher Self made that decision until one day I crashed into a post on this forum (though I didn't say anything at the time) which triggered the memory of why. And I was like "okay yeah sure that makes sense" and then me and my Higher Self just sort of merged into agreement with each other at that point and omg everything has been weirdly easy now. There was no longer any fighting whatsoever with the fact that I was here and not there. I'm in this to see it through; I might have screwed up dozens of projects of creative sorts along the way but this is not one I'm going to bail out of early. Even if that means not just one more, but multiple more physical bodied incarnations to best assist with humanity.

Say all this is real and we're not blithering madpeople. We have infinite lives to experience infinite things. It'll be all right, we'll all get back to one eventually. If you're not harvestable at the end of this life, at some point you will be. And the best way to become harvestable to be in your life and take every opportunity you get to be kind to both yourself and others. The secret is, "STS" just means "service to yourself exclusively and at the cost of others." Taking good care of yourself is still STO because you need to be in good condition to answer the call when you run into it. Smile
(02-15-2019, 02:44 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2019, 11:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm just tired of trying to control my world. I want to be STO and not control situations.
Does this mean I should just let things happen to me.

The Law of Attraction is all about control.

I would say the law of attraction is not about control. It is simply about awareness. It is the process of learning, or becoming aware of, what you are sending out to the universe.

The law of attraction is always on, and it is just a giant feedback loop from the universe letting you know what you are sending out. The universe returns vibrations in equivalent strength and amplitude with what is being sent out.

It is about learning to raise your vibration, so I would say it is mostly about letting go of control. The reason you are exhausted is precisely because you are trying to use the law of attraction to control your world. That will always exhaust you.  

You leave the control to your higher self. You simply focus on releasing resistance, which raises your vibration. You'll know it is working because you will feel less exhausted.

Here is a thought that is worth considering: everything that you enjoy, whether it is a shape, texture, or some physical circumstance -- the only reason you enjoy any of those things is because of the good feelings you have associated with them. Think about that carefully. That is the only reason you 'like things' as opposed to 'not like things'.

When you can learn to release resistance, you find those good feelings inside yourself, and you no longer have to attach them to things out there that you have associated with them. When you no longer need the outer world to reflect what you want, to be happy, then it will. But not until it no longer makes a difference.
(02-15-2019, 06:50 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2019, 04:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So anagogy, I don't need to focus on what I want, or tell the Universe what I desire?
It already knows?

I just let go and release resistance?

I do feel lighter when I do that. Less anxiety.

The problem is I don't stick with anything for long. It will be hard to remember to do this more, and to not get bored of it.

The universe already knows what you want, but here is the thing I was also trying to convey: we don't even necessarily know what we want.

We think we do, but we don't. For example, your life right now, as Thomas, you WANTED that. But you don't remember wanting that do you? So a big part of understanding the so called law of attraction is understanding that our desires extend from different levels: spiritual, emotional, social, personal, survival and others. Some of the desires are more transitory than other desires. But they all extend from a certain level of consciousness. A part of self that feels incomplete and seeks completion and we vibrationally interpret that as 'desire'.

So there are a lot of desires that we aren't even consciously aware of.

Part of the reason we manifest "boredom" is because we, as humans, secretly do like a little drama. The peace gets boring to us after a while, so we will jump into an incarnation for some drama.

So part of raising vibration (or releasing resistance) consistently, is about tapping into the consciousness that created the things we think we no longer want. So we come to understand them, and accept them, rather than just looking for the escape hatch from our current reality. Then from that vantage point, having understood the question that our incarnation was the answer to, we can then ask another question.

The thing is, all of our wants will never be satisfied in this lifetime. Each of us has ordered at least 10 lifetimes worth of experience (and some of them are contradictory), that the creator is gradually dulling out (that we call karma) as we are in a vibrational place that is able to "accept it". Sort of like being at a restaurant and you've ordered 10 meals and you are not even half through the first one but you are trying to eat the other ten. Everything in its proper time and place. You don't want to eat all ten meals right now.

So if one wants new catalyst, the best thing to do is process the catalyst that is presently being offered by the creator, and when you've made peace with that, the next catalyst (that which we need or have asked for spiritually) will arise naturally, whatever that is. Next batch of karma.

So releasing resistance isn't so much something you need to practice as it is the process of making peace with what is manifesting right now. Once you've found love in those circumstances, new circumstances will arise. The idea of grasping a lesson that is being offered is a worthy one to consider. Everything is a lesson given as a response to a desire that was emanated at some point.
(06-03-2019, 01:27 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2019, 08:23 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]One of those fallacies is that there are people who are here to learn "wisdom over love".

Sorry to bump but I thought this quote apply:

Quote:Some entities seek to balance their open and loving hearts with more wisdom. Other wise souls come into incarnation hoping to break open their hearts and link that unconditional love vibration with wisdom in a more balanced and equal fashion. There are also some who seek the right use of power, balancing it either with love or with wisdom or with both. These are the usual areas of which concern the soul going into incarnation. - Q'uo

Also I don't think anyone thinks wisdom "over" love, it is love that seeks wisdom.

Anyhow, I think the Earth is a place with many potentials, so there can really be multiple reasons some incarnate. While it is true that the following density is 4D, the veil is really what offers the potential for desired experiences that cannot be had without it.

Someone who is wisdom oriented probably is here to balance it with love and someone who is love oriented is probably here to balance it with wisdom. So it is designed to be the opposite of what you have a natural tendency toward, else you would not need lessons.

I think someone that is here to balance wisdom with love is more likely to have a softer incarnation with little programmed catalysts so that it opens itself from a more balanced state to the stuggle of others, the rarer catalysts are there more so that the entity does not forget what struggle or pain can be. While someone that is here to balance its love with wisdom is more likely to have an harsher incarnation and experience a lot of struggle and disharmony, so that it develops an understanding of the need of wisdom to inform love. In case of wanderers, I would think that later is more common due to that an entity very open in love will deeply hurt itself from a confused state in lacking a clear perception of where others stand at and why they are not open in the same fashion. It seems to often start with parents that will be unlike what you need.

Now, I don't claim that my incarnation is meant to balance my love with wisdom. I always had a natural toward understanding and it is clear to me in looking at my life what my incarnation works, truly a work of art in its design. Still though, balancing wisdom with love does not deny either to offer wisdom to those who balance the opposite. Most of the time, it seems that the wisdom of forgiveness/acceptance is what is called for, because it is what stops the wheel of karma. Due to the veil, it is very easy from an emotional perspective to get stuck in karma, because to forgive you need to step back from what you feel and seek to understand and accept. If you are just focused on feeling, then it is easy to remain stuck in confused feelings with no way out.
(08-02-2019, 09:28 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not sure it is that simple.
I found a new love when I fell really hard and had my dark night of the soul follow.

That new love basically was a recognition, literally seeing the creator in them, in that way it opens your heart to this nonstop passionate flow of gratitude and like the creator desires to experience itself, you desire to experience the creator. The beloved within another.

It isn’t going away or losing any of the excitement or passion. I guess one could suppress it with pain/fear that goes with any desire to experience anything but beneath it all no matter what that passion in there. Love to me is underneath, and then becomes a verb when you chose to express it.

The storey above Foah tells makes sense though we feel great love then a part of them disappoints. Everyone will disappoint, perfection isn’t possible. Do we hold on to that ember of love or let their human failings steal it?
It’s always a choice to see it/feed the fire  or not. 

Then again some people reach us deeper than others and light a bigger flame.
Just my experience of course.

I have a lot of ideas humans greatly disagree with though.
I have a long way to go in my love of Flim, a yellow fox alien anthro. When he lies beside me in the astral or touches me, I get goosebumps. I cry at the love. But it isn't yet feeling creator in him.
(08-27-2019, 12:13 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Understanding Spiritual Gravity

Imaging Joe Seeker.  He has an interest in spiritual stuff, so he reads some books and tries some meditation.

Later on, Joe has a regular outward practice of service and a regular meditation practice and spends time trying to clear energy blockages.

Later, his unconscious and his conscious mind and his spiritual guides begin grooving together and Joe lives his life in a nearly constant flow of Grace.

Joe is now merging with the light and no longer seeks Spirit externally, he's simply living it.  People say he's got mucho spiritual gravity.

So, "density" implies that the fluff and dross has been refined out, to one degree or another, and one is living more like a pure element as compared with a randomized stone.  Spirit becomes a bigger element of one's identity than anything else.

Try it!!!!

(08-27-2019, 02:45 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2019, 12:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]peregrine,

Is it true that to approach Creator at any reasonable level, you cannot approach alone?
That is why sixth density is a social memory complex and seventh density you are All That Is.
You must approach as One with all.

As you approach Creator, you pick up spiritual gravity.

That is a trick question.  To be One with the Creator is, in some sense, to be alone.  To be one with all beings and all Creation, is that to be alone or in the company of others?

Your query brings to mind this excerpt.

Quote:15.14  Questioner: Yesterday you stated “the harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts upon these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions towards the heart of self. For this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvest of each mind/body/spirit complex.” Could you tell us how to seek or the best way to seek the heart of self?

Ra: I am Ra. We have given you this information in several wordings. However, we can only say the material for your understanding is the self: the mind/body/spirit complex. You have been given information upon healing, as you call this distortion. This information may be seen in a more general context as ways to understand the self. The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and with other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power. Therefore, we can only encourage these lines of contemplation, always stating the prerequisite of meditation, contemplation, or prayer as a means of subjectively/objectively using or combining various understandings to enhance the seeking process. Without such a method of reversing the analytical process, one could not integrate into unity the many understandings gained in such seeking.

By the way, GW, on a related topic, you should read this Wikipedia article on Spirit Spouses.  You'll see that your endeavor to merge with a spiritual being has profound precedent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse

(09-04-2019, 05:27 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Try thinking of it this way and see if it's useful.  On  one level it's as basic as "I'm hungry, therefore I eat."  On another it's more like, "Gee, you make me feel warm and fuzzy, let's cuddle and make babies we can cuddle with."  On another there are deep, deep feelings of devotion and a deeply seated (not merely warm & fuzzy) desire to serve, and the experience of communion transports both to a more beautiful place...for awhile.  On anther level one experiences self as the Creator and experiences the partner likewise, creating a Creator-to-Creator lovefest beyond telling, delighting in the other's very being.

Next you're gonna ask, "So, how do I do the latter two?"  My answer is that these are stages of developement one finds inside self.  You find them by looking.  If you seek, but do not find, then seek further....and, if necessary, seek further.....rinse and repeat until clean.  It's purely a factor of self-discovery.  You'll never find it on the Internet, for example, nor from me, to offer an equally obvious truism.  It's all about you discovering your own desire to serve, one might say.  That makes it easy, right?  You don't have to leave home to find yourself.

(09-05-2019, 10:27 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2019, 09:56 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is the sexual chakra where the feeling of the orgasm occurs?

The sexual excitation causes an activity on the red-ray chakra and it's notable a "fire" or "heat" on the bottom of spine. That's the sexual energy. The chakra wherein the orgasm occurs depends of the level the entity is unblocked.
(09-05-2019, 03:40 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2019, 11:08 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is it Tantra to move the orgasm point from lower up to the heart through releasing blockages?

Something like that. The goal of Tantra is to transmutate the sexual energy into a higher energy. Mantras and other techniques are used in the sexual intercourse and real love is necessary. The alchemic myth of philospher's stone is about that process. Quote of Ra: 

Quote:Contrary-wise, the positively oriented entity will be transmuting strong red-ray sexual energy into green-ray energy transfers and radiation in blue and indigo and will be similarly transmuting selfhood and place in society into energy transfer situations in which the entity may merge with and serve others and then, finally, radiate unto others without expecting any transfer in return.
(54.25)
(09-07-2019, 10:36 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2019, 10:23 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think cosmic consciousness differs from Christ consciousness in that Christ Consciousness is about unconditional love, where cosmic consciousness is about opening up to the infinite/absolute.

That depends of the source. Some sources calls Christ Consciousness as the level of awareness Jesus had when he was incarnated. And we know that he was one with the intelligent infinity. Other sources really reffers to the unconditional love.
(09-22-2019, 12:42 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So instead of having Logos or higher self or a social memory complex transform me, I am calling upon Infinite Energy.

I am shifting myself to a parallel life where I am him (in the picture above).

We'll have to see how it goes, but I feel something happening. I feel myself shifting in my own energy
and being pulled toward another energy pattern.

I also want him to be more spiritually evolved than I am now.

(09-22-2019, 02:40 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]It's your lightbody, man. That's definitely the type of soul you are. You're activating it now. Cheers!
(11-08-2019, 08:16 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]To indigo, i suggest the chi gong breathing by dr yang ming. Breathe in nose, lasting 3 to 15s. Breathe out through mouth. 10s or 25s. Longer is better. When inhale, belly expands first. Your block is not just heart, but root. You are a tree but flying by indigo power. This can cause problems. Anger is also a big no no for rainbow golden bodies. The reason is heart, solar plexus, indigo crown chakras are huge energy reactors. Your solar plexus may be weak. Anger is clouding the heart which needs clarity and peace. Your indigo is strong, but a strong indigo not balanced by the bottom chakras is like a live broken power wire. It will try grounding itself or blowing things up. Thus you need the breathing exercises to dump excess em9tions and thoughts. 

There are 3 different cultivation methods for guts vs mind vs heart. Endless combinationsof the dao.

Your mind is the cpu. Your heart the monitor. Your gut solar yellow is the power supply and ground. All things must be balanced.
Here are some of the quotes I came up with in meditation just now.

Quote:When you are in tune with the Universe, nothing is yours.
Not even your sexuality or sexual desire.
You realize you are picking it up from others.

Quote:I feel the Central Sun's love.
It isn't fickle. It isn't an emotion.
It gets stronger toward the center (innermost being).
It holds you.
It can captivate you.
And it sustains you with its light.
(12-14-2019, 10:22 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2019, 07:44 AM)Hilarion Wrote: [ -> ]From what I have read about other spiritual traditions, the closest thing I could find as a parallel to contact with Intelligent Infinity is what yogis call the state of samadhi. There are different level of samadhi and everyone experiences things differently, so for me it's hard to comprehend how far the experience of Oneness goes. 

Yes. There are three main types of samadhi: 

Savikalpa Samadhi, that's like "see" God, this is, you and God are two different things (that's which Ra called contact with intelligent infinity); 

Nirvikalpa Samadhi , which is the fusion between you and God, there is no differentiation; 

And the more advanced, called Sahaja Samadhi, a constant nirvikalpa samadhi, even in the daily activities. 

I don't know which of the last two is which Ra called "penetration into intelligent infinity", but the truly master is who dominated the sahaja samadhi.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7