Bring4th

Full Version: Quotes I Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here are some quotes that other people on the forum have said to me over the last few days that really hit home.

(10-12-2013, 03:44 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2013, 08:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, so my will is Creator's will too? Or is it something I have to

choose to be so?

There is only one will, so it would have to be so.

(10-11-2013, 08:19 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what I would call my beliefs because I basically believe all

beliefs exist simultaneously, so no matter which way you look at the

universe you are "right". I think the unified nature of the universe

accomodates every possible form of perception.

(10-13-2013, 11:26 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]'You are that which you seek'.

(10-14-2013, 11:19 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Well at least negative information is fairly easy to determine through a

question: does it encourage you to drastically change your actions?

(10-13-2013, 02:38 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I have already found the Creator, so I am not seeking, I am experiencing.

(10-14-2013, 03:43 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]3D humans can already do that (fly) if they penetrate far enough in to

intelligent infinity.

(04-18-2013, 06:06 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2013, 06:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]According to Ra, those in 7th density and higher are no longer looking

back, but have turned to the allness of Creator.

They are not looking back but they are looking at all simultaneously which

is beyond my comprehension.

(10-18-2013, 10:02 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]We all have access to omniscience as we are all infinite intelligence.

(10-19-2013, 01:15 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]You are the infinite, pretending that you are finite. And then you forgot

you were pretending, and believed you were finite (deliberately, for the

sake of the experience of being a separate individual).

The evolution through the densities is a reestablishment of faith in our

own infinite nature.

(10-19-2013, 01:34 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Intellectual knowledge, and visceral awareness of your infinite nature are

very different. One is born of separation, the other born of raw

intuition.

It is only because we continue to activate thoughts of separation that we

continue to experience it, I assure you.

(10-19-2013, 02:07 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2013, 01:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm correct in saying that in merging with Creator in 7D we lose our

identity. I've read that before. Sounds neat. Can't wait. It'll finally

give me rest. Creator is still and timeless. What about 6D or even 4D, do

we give up parts of our identity to form the social memory complex?

I'm serious, I don't want to come back to 3D.

Nothing is "lost". Your consciousness just isn't limited to it anymore.

You were never an individual in the first place, just pretending to be one.

After you stop pretending, you could always start pretending again. So

nothing lost, just transcended.

You stop pretending a little bit more in each density, and see things a

little more "how they really are".

(10-19-2013, 04:13 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2013, 04:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we go within, will we find that we have no bias?

It's more likely that we'll be able to clearly see the bias that needs to

be balanced before further discovery of the true self is possible.

Unbound

I have been spending more time appreciating the posts, thoughts and opinions of others I see on here. Much love and blessings!
HeartHeartHeart
(10-23-2013, 07:13 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I always found this quote very enlightening on the subject.

"
In the Beginning, there is The Infinite One. This is the Source of All. Intelligent Infinity. It is the undifferentiated absolute. Within It, is unlimited potential, waiting to 'become'. Think of it as the "uncarved block" of your Taoist traditions.

Infinite Intelligence, becoming 'aware' of Itself, seeks to experience Itself, and The One Infinite Creator is 'born', or 'manifest' (This appears to your 3rd Density comprehension as "Space"). In effect, the 'Creator', is a point of focused Infinite Consciousness or awareness, into Infinite Intelligent Energy. The One Infinite Creator also becoming self aware, seeks too to experience Itself as Creator, and in so doing, begins the next step down in the Creational spiral. The One Infinite Creator, in focusing It's Infinite Intelligence, becomes Intelligent Energy (which you could call the Great Central Sun), and divides Itself into smaller portions of Itself, that can then in turn experience themselves as Creators (or Central Suns). In other words, each Central Sun (or Creator) is a 'step down' in Conscious awareness (or distortion) from the Original 'thought' of Creation. So "In the beginning" was not "The Word", but Thought. The Word, is thought expressed and made manifest as Creator. "

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
(10-25-2013, 07:08 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Acceptance is required in order to begin to understand infinity.

(10-25-2013, 09:32 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Acceptance is about experience. You accept experiences. Experiences only occur in the present.

(10-26-2013, 04:33 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]All stages are illusion. But I believe our experiences are real, possibly the only real thing there is.
(10-28-2013, 06:28 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Great thread. This whole concept is fairly intimidating, but makes sense from an end of sixth density point of view. Of course our higher self is fulfilled by the greater potential for service offered to our 3d self.

(10-30-2013, 11:49 AM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]We are made in the image of Yahweh. That's where our missing link comes into play. Every animal has luminescent eyes except us. Our DNA isn't originated naturally on this sphere. We are made after the likeness of the titans and gods. A part of me dislikes the fact that Yahweh interfered, but I'm sure they had their reasons and it created interesting catalyst for us here.

(10-31-2013, 10:26 AM)We are God Wrote: [ -> ]There is no need for fear, my friend. Even if you choose to incarnate once again within this density, it is for a reason. It is not a punishment. Even being harvested to negative 4th is not a punishment, it is a reward.

I have felt in a rush to transition as well, but for different reason. I have felt that I am consuming natural resources, such as air, water, animals and vegetation, yet what am I giving in return? I may be offering things of value, but it is a pittance in comparison to what I am given. I am honestly envious of entities such as Q'uo because I feel as though they are able to give more freely, without asking in return. At the same time though, even when I take I am giving; it is the act of my breathing, the taking of air, that allows trees to breathe.

I know what the contemplation of suicide feels like. I am very familiar with this feeling. It seems like everything I do only creates more suffering, and yet I am trying to do what is best for all beings? Even the attempt feels silly and pointless. I have come to terms with it, and in my time here I may as well plant as many good seeds as possible. Maybe some will grow.

At worst, I am a fool, at best, I am an angel.
(10-31-2013, 08:16 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Just living here is a service to other selves, for multiple reasons. There is nothing special expected of any of us. Be happy as much as your personal experiences permit. Smile

(11-03-2013, 12:47 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I think there are portions of the Logos that are not dissolved across the transition of Octave, and those portions, or shall I say, refinements on the great cosmic beingness that pleased it are kept, or used as a platform, and projected into the next Octave of densities. So depending on how you define Creator, yes, it is the same.

Intelligent Infinity, from which the Logos arises from, is always and ever the same. The Logos is the portion of Intelligent Infinity, which picks and chooses among attributes. It is the relative creator, while intelligent infinity is the absolute creator. Relative reality is changing, absolute reality is unchanging. Absolute reality contains all potential, or all attributes. Relative reality is a kinetic focusing of specific attributes.

(11-06-2013, 10:51 PM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I know that everyone has their own way to find themselves and have their own walk to walk. That’s the whole fun of the journey. Your experiences are a direct correlation of what you want for yourself and the intent in which you want it. Dream big, and it will come. Nothing bad can come from a seeker seeking for the truth within themselves. Have faith in yourself.

Remind yourself that you and all of creation are one. You were never separated from it.

Remind yourself that everyone else is you in a different form, free to do what they want and to experience what they want.

Remind yourself that you are free. Free to experience this planet and it’s experience at this time like everyone else that is here. It’s your unique view point and experiences that is adding to the growth of creation itself.
(11-07-2013, 05:23 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2013, 05:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am only sad because characters like the Care Bears aren't real. But the sadness comes and goes, and I don't think anyone else could affect me around this. I guess unless they drew me one, then I would like that.

Thank you Brittany for clearing that up. I don't get sad often, but when I do, it's usually around certain cartoon characters not being real. Cause I want to hug them.

What are you talking about?
Of course cartoon characters are real.

(11-08-2013, 01:07 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that being honest with yourself and feelings can be very helpful in the awakening process. Also practicing awareness really can speed up the process of awakening.

(11-08-2013, 05:57 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Discover who you truly are and just be your true self.

Heart Heart Heart
(11-12-2013, 12:04 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2013, 11:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is intelligent energy always flowing through us, even if we haven't opened up the gateway to intelligent infinity? I guess it responds to thought.

It's just that which has been focused to create experience. It's always there. A simple way of rephrasing letting intelligent energy flow would be to not resist what is.
(04-23-2014, 04:54 PM)manniz Wrote: [ -> ]I bet all your anthro imaginations will be fully realized in your path.

(04-23-2014, 05:08 PM)manniz Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah Gemini, obviously. If infinity does not satisfy good, honest souls like you, who else is it gonna show the infinite potential to. That is one of the topics that I am very interested in from the spiritual perspective -> what happens to all our imaginations, all the worlds we have thought of, and wanted to experience.

The way I see it, beyond learning, teaching etc. one of the most important aspects of a spirit's path is experience, experiencing our imaginations, our dreams, our creative projects. I think, this maybe one of the hidden aspects, which we realize fully beyond this third density. At the end of the day, once all has been taught and learned, experience is what defines life, what defines creation. So, every entity will get the full potential to experience their imaginations in appropriate settings. Maybe it will be your own world realized from your own imaginations, or even better, it will be a world with others like you, with similar Anthro imaginations. You and other anthros combining each others' imaginations, and realizing the world that you want. No entity will approach infinity unsatisfied.

I would go so far as to say that such imaginations, as in you thinking and dreaming about Anthros are like meditations. Any imagination, any day-dream approached with sincerity is pretty much meditation, because you are getting in touch with creation. In its own unique way, such imagination and creativity is a prayer on its own. Meditation on its own.

Does not matter, if you are doing the proper lotus pose or not. Thinking, creating are meditations of an infinite variety.

(04-24-2014, 12:09 AM)manniz Wrote: [ -> ]I am no one to judge that, but from my personal, limited opinion, I would say Gemini that for you Anthros and furries are not just passing fantasies. This part of your personality may very well stay, and flower even more. All I know is that whatever happens, however much your personality changes, past this life, your personality will evolve into what you truly want. You will be able to fully satisfy your imagination, and your desire to create. Maybe Anthros reflect something from your spirit's path so far. So, maybe they are already an integral part of your complete self. You have put your faith in the path of love, so as long as you maintain that, you will not be disappointed.

You would not have been disappointed in the path of service to self either, but I do not think that is your path at all. From your words, and your honest description of what goes on in your mind, you are dedicated to the path of love. Just wait and see where it takes you. For now, spread love, even if it is just to your dogs. Your mom may annoy you, but we gotta take care of them, no matter how annoying they are. Keep on imagining. You may be closer than you think you are. Don't worry about densities. Wherever you go, it will be the best place for you, and most satisfying for you.
Quote:16.53 Questioner: All right. Continuing with what we were just talking about, namely densities: I understand then that each density has seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities. This expands at an extremely large rate as things are increased in powers of seven. Does this mean that in any density level anything that you can think of is happening? And many things that you never thought of are happening… are there… everything is happening… this is confusing…

Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinite opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

(09-11-2013, 11:23 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]"Every man and woman is a star."

Somewhere in time and space there is already a star that is you, perhaps many.
(04-27-2014, 09:46 PM)manniz Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, do not obsess about balance. You are fine as you are. Focus on happiness and love bro. Think about this that off the 65 million+ wanderers and many other good people, very tiny minority are aware about stuff like Ra material. A good number of them are just being loving and happy, without worrying about spiritual material and densities. Some of them are going to be way wiser and loving than many posters here too (positive).

Coming across spiritual material may create a conflict as in - are you good enough, are you balanced enough. Frankly, I see that as being very common on this forum. Many love, Chakra obsessed seem to have that too. yet, there have to be many, many wanderers, many wise and loving people, who are just learning and teaching as they are, without worrying about balance. More than the faith in spirituality, have faith in your own love and honesty. You got plenty of that.

Do not stress about chakras, meditation, balance etc. If you like it, then focus on them. Otherwise, do not stress about them. Your being-ness is more than enough. If you are being a compassionate human being as you are, within your imaginations, and your love to God, you are creating enough balance.

Some of the best people I know have no idea about spiritual material, densities, chakras etc. Yet they are being the creator in such a beautiful manner. I also see lots of fakes, and not so intelligent, who incessantly focus on Chakras, their balance, spreading non-stop love. Many of the unaware are free and loving, and many of the aware are suffocating and dull.

My brotherly advice would be to like yourself as you are, and spend happy moments with yourself, your dog, your good friends, without worrying at all about densities etc. You post such happy thoughts, and then you start worrying about densities, balancing etc. Think about patience by being positive that this creation is going to satisfy your love-filled desires, and your wisdom-filled questions in every which way.

You are doing good bro. Very good. Better than many spiritual fakes and adepts I have observed. Again, remember that most of the wise and loving people right now on Earth do not have access to spiritual material such as Ra. Yet, they are doing good. You are doing very good too. In third density, down and low moments come and go. What is our essence are the bright moments.

In our long path, we are going to experience far, far more happiness than the low moments. Let the low moments exist, and wander away. You are doing good.

(04-27-2014, 08:32 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]start exploring your capacity to do, to build and express.

This too. BigSmile What I meant by being-ness Gemini was you being you, with your imaginations and creativity, without worrying about densities, the perfect balance etc. Hardly anyone on Earth is perfectly balanced. Many imbalanced are far more loving and engaging human beings. If you are creating in your own mind with love and creativity, you are doing good Gemini.

(04-27-2014, 05:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]a 3D anthro is still veiled, and still has sorrow, and inner turmoil.

Is a star at peace?

Gemini, sorrow and inner turmoil are very valuable experiences too, as long as you can learn from them. Think about how much of the intense creativity (movies, music, books) come from sorrow. The infinite creator could have just created happiness and nothing else. Yet, it created confusion, which it knew was going to lead to sorrow. I had to face many internal sorrows too, but with time, they all turned out to be very valuable intense experiences. Sorrow can teach us far more about life than many empty spiritual phrases. Just make sure, you are not broke.Smile

From my lame perspective, Gemini, you are doing good, until you start worrying too much about the spiritual stuff. Let the down moments exist and wander away brother. You will cherish some of them, once you are comfortable and happy beyond this life.
Gemini, thanks. I was expecting some ancient gurus' quotes here. But, it is just my gossip and rants.

You know how you are sometimes worried that you may not be spreading enough love. Then, you wonder if loving your dog is enough. Well, you just spread love to me. Actually you have been doing that by your random postings in many threads. I like the honesty and love behind them.

I am a satisfied soul, when it comes to love, but a bit extra never hurts, when I know it is honest.
I'm glad I spread love manniz. It's one less thing I have to worry about.
Yeah, I do my best to be honest. Though I haven't told everything about my life on this forum.
Many of the details wouldn't appeal to the forum.
Plus I have some blue-ray issue about being totally honest.
It will be much easier when part of a social memory complex and I don't have to explain myself.
But that's another density, for another time. Right now I'm focused on keeping wisdom and love,
light and love in balance. But not overly focused on that.
I'm certainly enjoying my anthros.
I thought this was a beautifully etched description of how and why the archetypes are delineated in their essence:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid150480

props to JustLikeYou, just like always.

(04-24-2014, 08:41 AM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]Similarly, the evolution of the body is a moving toward perfect efficiency in all acts of manifestation. The balanced body pushes and pulls in exactly the right proportions. Its touch is light but effective. Everything the balanced body touches turns to gold because it has learned to become a carrier for the influences of mind and spirit rather than a clunky machine that is always leaking energy. As with the mind, approaching this bodily horizon is a necessary part of living in the Tao, but the essence of the Tao is not bodily. It is spiritual.
(04-30-2014, 01:48 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe innocence is ever lost, just added more flavors to the mix along the way.
(05-01-2014, 06:52 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I have a suggestion for you if you want to use it:

Breathe and focus on breathing. Keep a continuous flow of breath going and focus entirely on that breath and breathe.

If you want to clear energy that is dissonant within you, breath it out hard and keep breathing out until you are nearly forced to take in a breath. Take in that breath naturally and continue to breath in a continuous flow. Repeat this exercise to clear energy as much as possible or as desired.

Breathe in to fill the space within you with light, positive energy and oxygen, both to help stimulate the dissonant energy to moving out on the out-breath. Breath in and hold it in while focusing on the feeling of your breath and energy filling your body, breathe out relaxed without forcing it.

Do your best to keep a steady rhythm of breathing because rhythm builds momentum. You may feel yourself get lighter or light headed, things may become uncomfortable in your body or you may get a very intense desire to stretch or twitch. If it is possible for you, try to remain still and instead of allowing your physical body to do these things, let your mind imagine that your body is doing them, without actually doing them.

Do these exercises daily, many times daily if you can. Use your breath for and with everything you do. Realize how your breath works when you are exercising or sitting still or doing an activity like being on the computer or reading or looking at artwork. Become conscious of your breath.

That last part of my suggestion is to focus solely on this type of meditation and working with your breath for at least a month or two. This is the really crucial part because it is what makes the practice especially effective in its own way. Remember, breathing out can release energy from you, it is using the throat chakra in a healthy way and breathing in can empower you and fill you completely with the energy of the Creator. Use these, if it suits you. Heart
(04-28-2014, 12:07 AM)manniz Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, thanks. I was expecting some ancient gurus' quotes here. But, it is just my gossip and rants.

You know how you are sometimes worried that you may not be spreading enough love. Then, you wonder if loving your dog is enough. Well, you just spread love to me. Actually you have been doing that by your random postings in many threads. I like the honesty and love behind them.

I am a satisfied soul, when it comes to love, but a bit extra never hurts, when I know it is honest.

My love for those of the Earth is the exact reason I came into incarnation. So I could be a beacon of love and light. I only hope my lower chakras are balanced to support my blue and green rays.
(05-14-2014, 01:29 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2014, 04:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what Unity physically feels like. So I don't know if I prefer feeling unity, or feeling Creator's love. I've felt Creator's Love before, and that was wonderful. I don't know if the feeling of unity measures up.

Love is just the scent of unity baking in the oven. If you like the scent, just imagine how much you will like the taste. Wink
(05-17-2014, 04:43 PM)Stranger2k Wrote: [ -> ]That's a wonderful question!

Constant mindfulness. Noticing mind/emotions pulling one in uncomfortable directions, and refocusing on Love. Throughout all of Carla's channelings, all sources keep repeating that everything and every moment contains love - I see my first task in any situation as figuring out how to find and feel that love, everything else being secondary.

There is a Buddhist story I read a long time ago, which I will paraphrase.
The Master was walking through a monastery, and saw a monk who had just finished meditating.
"What are you doing?" inquired the Master.
"Tending the yak," the young monk replied.
"And how does one tend the yak?"
"The yak wanders onto the grass, and I pull him back onto the path, again and again."
"Truly, that is how one tends the yak," said the Master.

Meditation, in particular, meditating on the Creator and loving the Creator - for me personally, the loving Father, creator of this Universe whom Ra calls Logos. I love Him for the beauty in this world, for the astounding magic that is this Universe, for creating me, for all the blessings in my life.

Recognizing that you are OK and have been given everything you need to be OK in this present moment - that is a big one for me.
(10-06-2010, 08:19 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]For those of interest:

the boundary between 3rd and 4th is like moving between chilly weather where you cannot feel the warmth of the Infinite creator to being in intense sunlight (four or five times hotter than the hottest day in Summer) and the loving warmth of maybe, ten thousand hugs.

I only thank those (there) I could come back instead of repeating.

Thanks carrie for the idea of what it's like.
(05-26-2014, 03:23 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Don't take this the wrong way GW but are you in a relationship currently? Perhaps the inner fulfilment, focus and love that you seek is the female kind.

Unfortunately this forum, like many similar venues, enable unhealthy escapism through indulging in fantasies. This is due to various reasons, one of which is commonly to avoid coming to terms with ones emotions. While talk of higher densities, harvest and what-not can seem compelling, it is all ultimately 'out there' and has little to no bearing on ones 3D experience from a practical standpoint. There's much the Earth can offer you. Perhaps taking a break and exploring the world and it's beauty would help see things from a different perspective. At the moment I see anxiousness, a lack of fulfilment and unhappiness with current circumstances, which is somehow being reinforced by the Ra Material to justify the seeming inadequacy.

That being said, you can pretty much take any 'feel good' belief system and apply it here, so the tenets of the Ra Material bear little weighting here for what seems to be frustration that is being repressed. I would ask yourself why you feel the way you do and make a conscious practical attempt to change it, without appealing to fantastical texts which is simply aiding in anaesthetising the inner pain.
(05-26-2014, 01:32 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]The other side is called time/space and, IMHO, it has access to infinite love but it's not only that. We leave space/time with a huge trainload of experiences to examine and re-examine until we are so saturated and frustrated that we must return to and benefit from the freedom of space/time where we can accumulate more. Experience is the supreme teacher.

Time/space has a lot of fellowship with others, especially those who participated in these experiences. We will share with even our "worst enemies" in those experiences, who will learn/teach with us.

Think about this and the benefit of not wasting another minute of this space/time freedom to pack in more experiences, even ones confusing to go through at the time! They will benefit your time/space self, who pulls from them every ounce of wisdom possible. Smile
Quote:Now, what virtue is there in considering how to
ascend while in the body? My friends, in terms of
activity within the body, we do not find that this is a
helpful concept for all people. The reason that we
say this is that each of you won his or her way into
the earth plane [at the time of] the harvest.
Many
there are who wished to
have incarnations upon
Planet Earth at this time,
either to help raise the
consciousness of Planet Earth with their love, or to
do the work of third density in achieving a
satisfactory balance between love and wisdom, love
and power, or wisdom and power.
Consequently, having won your way into the
physical, we find there is wisdom in choosing to stay
with the incarnation until you have learned all you
can and served all you are able and are truly ready to
let go of third density and all of its gifts and
challenges.

http://www.llresearch.org/newsletters/issues/2011_3.pdf

Really gives a good reason for staying here.
(06-15-2014, 08:22 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I know that you can't approach the creator in isolation. Oneness is not isolation, so the vibration doesn't mesh.

Rather than try to clear the distortions that make up "you", seek to harmonize your distortions with others.

The goal is not to make all parts the same, but for all the parts to work together in harmony. Your personal distortions, are balanced by anothers complimentary distortions.

"The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders."

"The original desire is that entities seek and become one. If entities can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment"

(06-17-2014, 07:46 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2014, 06:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 4D catalyst is milder, softer, and there is little work done in consciousness. Sounds like a dream.

You're there already my friend. Just let it filter down to the present moment, in your current incarnation.
Quote:Our hope in speaking concerning wanderers and their difficulties is not to excuse wanderers or to justify difficulties which wanderers experience. Rather, our hope is to bring wanderers to a state of remembrance. The key to becoming unafraid and undefended is the memory of why the decision was made, in good faith and with a happy heart, to come among those of third density at this time. The decision was made in an atmosphere of absolute compassion and the high-minded and altogether whole-hearted determination to be part of the good of that third density for those approaching harvest at this time. There was in fact competition for opportunities to incarnate and each of those who considers himself to be a wanderer can be sure that his was no idle decision but the result of deep thought and absolute surety.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0523.aspx

(07-08-2014, 04:47 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2014, 05:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]How can I make more of my unconscious, conscious?
How can I better peek through the veil?
Not just observe beyond the veil, but feel it as well.

For you, my friend, you need to take a careful examination and catalog of your fears and biases to see why your mind works in the way it does. There are things you have not told yourself that are only just outside of your perception but because they lie in areas where you are not comfortable they are currently clouded by fears.

You must become comfortable with your mind and realize that all that you see there is an image, a reflection, an illusion. What you see in your mind's eye is a communication from yourself to yourself, or from another to yourself but always translated through your own symbolic imagery.

I told you before that you should maybe step outside your comfort zone and I realize I don't really mean that in terms of behavior but in terms of outside your normally patterned thinking. It isn't about going way out or to extreme, just small explorations in to the areas of your mind which you are still uncertain or fearful of, hopefully claiming them as your own.

If you find dark scenarios, remember you are the Creator and you have the power to bring balance to any situation you perceive in your mind. Use your creative will.
(07-11-2014, 09:07 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]And for all you know, you could attract the love of your life. Why focus only on the negative?

My friend, relationships are about balance, they have ups and downs just like the rest of life. You are so focused on what you don't want and on what you want to avoid, how can you attract what you do want? Yes, there can be disagreements and impassioned feelings during relationships, but that doesn't mean it isn't a worthwhile experience, or that these disagreements aren't beneficial, just the same as in any other field of life. Yet, when you do find a relationship that works for you and the other person, there is no other experience like it.

Don't be afraid to try things out or to try people out. Maybe the first person you try will be right for you, but if they are not that doesn't mean give up, but rather define more what you are looking for.

I think you would be less frightened of humans if you spent more focus on what you do like about them rather than being intimidated by what you don't.

Maybe you will even find someone who also feels as strongly as you do about anthros and you can enjoy that concept more physically, or even astrally with the person.

Aha I don't know, I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything but to be honest I see an anthro-wolf whom expresses itself as your guide, and he says that the reason you became a human is to share the beauty of the philosophy of unconditional love and intimate love that the anthros have with humans. He said the reason you are dissatisfied with humans and being human is because you watched them before coming here and before incarnating. You incarnated to see why humans acted the way that they do and what it was like to be that way.

The guide also tells me that you are in shock over your human experience because it is so veiled compared to before and that is why you long for death, to be 'home' and to be with anthros again, your consciousness is in shock. However, he also says that you are avoiding the very work you came here to do by trying to avoid getting involved with the human drama and fully embracing the human experience. You are seeking understanding and that is only gained through direct experience. He says that if you left now, or if you did not realize your own humanness and thus gain understanding of being human, you would just choose to come back again because that is the kind of being you 'normally' are. One who doesn't leave anything unfinished and because of a deeply compassionate heart seeking to understand the Creator you would gladly plunge yourself in to this experience again to gain that understanding.

This is because the you that exists on that level has no fears, no doubts nor inhibitions towards struggle or effort. The you on that level is courageous, daring and innocently enthusiastic. You have veiled yourself so heavily because you are trying to get a totally human experience, and in particular because of your compassionate heart, you have programmed difficulties and challenges of acceptance that would normally be very easy for you but out of your desire to understand the lack of compassion humans exhibit you have also veiled those parts of yourself to make it so you can encounter the side of yourself that you were unable to know in your higher form (due to lack of veil).

You can see it that the things you have difficulties with now, are things that are actually normally very easy for you. You are getting to know your fully true self by exploring all your opposites.

(07-11-2014, 09:31 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]He said he is always with you but because of the thickness of your veil being made thicker with fear and uncertainty you usually cannot see or hear him, but he always sees and hears you. He said that when you long to leave, to die or to return to your anthro body it is because of this thickening of the veil. He says it is easiest to talk with him when you are feeling ready and willing to live and engage your life as that is what his guidance is for, not for comfort or for the escape in to fantasy. You must face your fear of living if the barriers between yourself and your guidance is to dissolve. He says you are more than capable, but you must muster the motivation, the desire, and that is your true challenge, to give yourself meaning and reason to live. That, he says, is what is key in your quest to understand what it means to be human.

He also says that you can call on him through this name - Kel'Ir (kell-err) which he says is the most vocally pleasing rendition of his name in english. He also wants you to know that he is family (in higher form) and that you are his nephew.

He also urged me to find an image that would resemble him for you to see and this is the one pointed out to me.

[Image: anthro_wolf_by_z_m_o_r_a-d67idda.png]

(07-13-2014, 02:55 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2014, 02:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Kel'Ir was wiser and more powerful than I was when I was part of his family on the other side of the veil.
I don't want to disappoint him, or make him sad for the way I feel.
I want to be a joy in his life.
Is his only job to watch over me? I wonder how he has fun.
I don't want to be a burden to him.
But I just can't feel his love.

He is here to teach you trust and faith, as well as be a companion, friend, guide, teacher and eventually, student. Look at all you have said here, you doubt yourself and do not trust yourself because you are looking for confirmation. You must have faith, that is the lesson here.

You must understand, from where you come from "wiser and more powerful" isn't really something you are concerned with. What you must understand is that there is no way you can disappoint him because he has no expectation of you. He isn't all-powerful nor is any being but he is very self-aware and he is positively polarized so you can rest assured that he is forgiving of you and only wants good things for you. Remember it takes time to get to know people and build a connection and this is true for us with our guides as well.

Although we are very close on other levels, to make a conscious connection is needed to open up to the direct access to talking with our friends, which is what guides really are, are friends and family. Well, unless one has a negative guide, but that is a little different.

It will take time, you must be patient my friend. He is completely non-judging towards you, so put that fear from your mind.

He says that you can try to talk to him more directly by first visualizing him and saying his name and just first building a feeling of his presence. Then you can start to talk to him and use the image of him as a representation of him to talk through.

Unbound

Quote:I will work on trying not to elevate any being above me. I think I am equals with
all beings in the scheme of the Universe.

I've got more self-esteem now. Thank you Tanner.
I think this is important to keep. Smile Thank you, it's people like you that give me faith and hope towards accepting my own power and wisdom.
(07-27-2014, 05:11 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2014, 04:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I find it a bit sad knowing that I will live forever, if forever is like it is here in 3D. Though I don't think it is like it is here.

As far as We know, it is not. Veiled, physical illusion is only a small drop in an ocean of Our existence.

(07-27-2014, 04:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I find it hard to live the Law of One, of unity, while here in 3D. I find it hard to grasp the Law of Foreverness. Like I said, it had better be blissful and happy place, or I won't want to be there forever.

I think best response to your worries is following quote:

Quote:(3.10)
Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the
Law of One and lives the Law of One, then such things as the building of
the pyramids by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I
am to understand?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the
individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal
memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a
mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may
contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could
move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which
you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the
laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with
the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of
One seek the Law of Foreverness.

No matter what path You will choose, in the end, You will find Love.

(07-27-2014, 04:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This business about being all things scares me a bit, because then we must experience all the pain ever inflicted on another, even if we didn't do it. That's the nature of being One. Every animal abuse in the world, we will experience as if we were the animal. Every person and animal killed, in every way, we will experience in the Allness. And this troubles me.

We will also experience every happy moment ever done in the all. For we are One. I don't want to spend forever experiencing suffering.

You won't. All "suffering" will be balanced with "enjoying", all "pain" will be balanced with "pleasure", etc. Futhermore it all will be your/Our experience. You will not be caught in one, endless moment, when You are being hurt. This is nature of your third density fear - it is not a nature of Infinite Oneness.

Be Strong Dear Gemini Wolf.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7