Bring4th

Full Version: Handling Someone Negative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is someone in my life. I wouldn't say they're polarized negative. But it seems like everything I do is wrong to them. They are never satisfied with what I do. They only thank me when I go out of my way for them.
I try to love them, but I can only make mistakes in their eyes.

How can I polarize positively without having them walk all over me. Or should I say continue to express their anger towards me. I'm not even sure if I should post this. It's what's been on my mind lately. Even now in my mid 30's I am thinking about harvest.

I can't really expose them to the Ra material without violating their free will to believe as they wish. They say they're a spiritual master, yet come down on me frequently. One time calling me incompetent behind my back. They should be close to me, but we're distant. I love them, and try to love them. I'm sure they love me too, but they have a hard time showing it. If I were to die, they'd miss me. But probably because I'd no longer be here to take care of my animals.

Anyone else have a negative person in their life they are trying to get close to, but it doesn't seem to work out? I drive her to all her appointments, on the other side of town. I try to meet her needs, but all she seems to do is complain. I know it's ironic because I'm complaining here. Still not sure if I should post this. I think I will, to get it off my chest.

If anthros treated me like this, I'd be upset at them too. Anthros are not gods to me like they used to be.

I am doing my best to see her as Creator. But sometimes I'm short with her because of how she reacts to me.
(10-19-2013, 07:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There is someone in my life. I wouldn't say they're polarized negative. But it seems like everything I do is wrong to them. They are never satisfied with what I do. They only thank me when I go out of my way for them.
I try to love them, but I can only make mistakes in their eyes.

How can I polarize positively without having them walk all over me. Or should I say continue to express their anger towards me. I'm not even sure if I should post this. It's what's been on my mind lately. Even now in my mid 30's I am thinking about harvest.

I can't really expose them to the Ra material without violating their free will to believe as they wish. They say they're a spiritual master, yet come down on me frequently. One time calling me incompetent behind my back. They should be close to me, but we're distant. I love them, and try to love them. I'm sure they love me too, but they have a hard time showing it. If I were to die, they'd miss me. But probably because I'd no longer be here to take care of my animals.

Anyone else have a negative person in their life they are trying to get close to, but it doesn't seem to work out? I drive her to all her appointments, on the other side of town. I try to meet her needs, but all she seems to do is complain. I know it's ironic because I'm complaining here. Still not sure if I should post this. I think I will, to get it off my chest.

If anthros treated me like this, I'd be upset at them too. Anthros are not gods to me like they used to be.

I am doing my best to see her as Creator. But sometimes I'm short with her because of how she reacts to me.

some ppl r addicted to complaining. tell her to keep her negative opinions to herself if she can bc they're making u talk about her on a forum. i bet this would bring about a change for the better.
It may be helpful to look at the situation as an outsider. How does one person, positively polarizing, act around another nonpolarized, judgmental, imbalanced person?

Acceptance of the Other Self: I think first and foremost the positive person accepts the other person without the expectation that they will change (you can hope for a change, but you are 100% ok with the present and if the imbalanced person does not change). You are truly ok with who they are. Know whatever judgment they level toward the positive person, they level toward themselves 100x more (unless they are true service to self and are using judgment to manipulate - it doesn't seem like that here -it seems like the person's world view is judgmental, and that means they judge the hell out of themselves). It is no surprise that a person so judgmental of everything including themselves is constantly unhappy and complaining. As part and parcel of this, the positive person accepts that the imbalanced person might not understand or accept what the positive person does to due to a lack of understanding. The positive person accepts these lack of understandings when they occur. The positive person does not force or control people to change - they meet all experience with acceptance. The positive person believes in their own power to change the future, but chooses not to exercise it in such a way to override or control the imbalanced person's free will to be imbalanced and be sleeping.

Service to Others includes Serving the Self As If It Were An Other Self / Offering a Mirror and Offering the Comforts for Sleeping: From the way you describe this imbalanced person, they are not interested in any of the doors the positive person has opened with respect to true positive polarization. The imbalanced person perhaps is one that is more interested in comfort of sleeping. Ra would say service is to make the imbalanced person more comfortable in sleep. But remember, the positive person is also a self that should be served, so you have to make sure they each are getting their fair share. The positive person should be given much love, power, and attention as the imbalanced person. The positive person, by virtue of their polarization, will spend its free time, by virtue of a natural desire, to help the imbalanced person in whatever way it can, but will not feel enslaved or forced to do so, because service to others is something that follows naturally from one's high vibration (that is not to say don't help the person because you don't feel like helping - just realize the more you help by forcing yourself like you have as opposed to naturally wanting to help, you're not vibrating as much love as you could).

Once there is a deattachment from the expectation that the imbalanced person will change, there will be no excess energy spent in conversation with the imbalanced person when they are playing out their distortion. There is no need to call attention to it, because they are interested in sleeping, one just lets it pass and provide them with whatever service would to make them be more comfortable in their sleep. It is often when the positive person stays calm, and attempts to comfort with few words the imbalanced person playing out the distortion does the imbalanced person often see the mirror for what it is and this often has great potential for learning for the imbalanced person.

Acceptance of the Self: The extreme judgmental nature of the imbalanced person will also serve to teach the positive person. The positive person will have to accept many things about themselves fully that they feel judged for. They will have to accept that others will judge them. They will have to accept that others will "falsely" judge them. They will have to accept that they will seemingly fail. They will seemingly look incompetent to others. That they will seemingly actually be incompetent. That they will seemingly disappoint themselves and others. Yet, through each one of these experiences, the positive person learns that being on the brutal, harsh edge of judgement is a part of life and even if the "judgement" is true, to accept that it is still acceptable to be that way which is condemned truly, and to truly accept oneself regardless of any actual or perceived failings or flaws. The positive person learns to feel good and self-accepting despite outside judgment (it is often useful on this journey at some point to make lists a few times in various moods of reasons why you really love or like yourself. For me a brief list: I love how easy going I am around others, I love how I'm good at first person shooters, I love how I can act fearless despite great fear, I love how I'm intelligent, I love how I vanquished my bdd, I love how I enjoy hiking, among some other things - but eventually as you begin to practice more and more self-acceptance, you can move to a place where you don't need reasons, as it is unconditional). The positive person learns, just like they unconditionally accept others and love others with their green ray, they unconditionally accept and love themselves through their orange and green ray, despite judgement.

This is a complicated subject but this are my initial thoughts on the subject - I gotta jet so I'm sure I'll refine them later. Smile Good luck my friend!

p.s. My orange ray was flooded with tons of energy as I writing this and lasted for 5 minutes after...not sure if its related to this post or something else, but I wanted to put this out there!
Try, "Thank you for those comments. I will note them down, so you don't need to repeat them." If you get a repeat, say you already have that one down. If you get a different mean comment, say you will add that one to the others, no need to repeat.

If you really do write them down, I expect they will lose their power over you in time.

Good luck!

Unbound

Well, how do you treat yourself?
"Lots of 'I must not' and no play makes Jack a dull boy".

Also: "As a spiritual master, perhaps you will find 'this material' very useful?"
(10-20-2013, 02:59 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Well, how do you treat yourself?

With chocolates. Diabeeeetus.
(10-20-2013, 02:59 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Well, how do you treat yourself?

I lounge around and don't get much exercise. Plus my diet isn't the best. Need more veggies.