Bring4th

Full Version: I am starting from scratch.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't believe in anything anymore. I only know that all is one and that when I use magical intentions I get a magnetic pressure in my forehead and in my crown.

I am having a huge psychic greeting right now. I am seeing very ghastly images in my mind's eye. I woke up to a clear visual presence in front of me the other morning with its arms raised over me. I am starting to suspect I am clearly being influenced but I won't play the game any longer. I am quitting channeling.

I will be using what I know in regards to magical ability to learn everything about the universe from scratch. No more entities. No more guides. Only myself. I don't trust anything anymore.

Sure, these entities have likely neutralized my original intents but I have not given up. I'm just making sure I don't run into something I cannot handle.
(10-20-2013, 09:01 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe in anything anymore.
An exaggeration?
I really don't know what to believe but I think these are Orions. If that form I saw... if that was an Orion... beautiful creatures.

Brittany

Praise the lawd. The void will refill. It always does.
What mechanism are you using to determine that what you are experiencing is the result of psychic greeting rather than a function of your own psyche resulting from a particular stage of growth? Not to say that I don't believe you would be under psychic greeting because opening one self up to channeling will always attract some attention, but what you describe (seeing ghastly images in your mind's eye, a clear visual presence in your waking eyes) can also be the result of moving through various stages of growth in our consciousness even when one has not dedicated themselves to magical workings like channeling.

Either way, I'm always glad to see someone yield to caution when it comes to channeling. It's also great to see your strong seeking spirit is still intact. Stay safe, love and light to you.
There is something about channeling that allows a whole for entities to enter.
I've read stories of sort of reverse channeling, where the recently dead try to contact the living and in doing so offer the same sort of opportunity for the negative entity to reach that contacted loved one.
Yeh kind of feels like 14.
(10-20-2013, 09:23 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]what you describe (seeing ghastly images in your mind's eye, a clear visual presence in your waking eyes) can also be the result of moving through various stages of growth in our consciousness
Yep "This Dweller is the sumtotal of all the personality characteristics which have remained unconquered and unsubtle, and which must be finally overcome before initiation can be taken".

Aloysius

(10-20-2013, 09:17 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't know what to believe but I think these are Orions. If that form I saw... if that was an Orion... beautiful creatures.

Were they somewhat mantis-like?
(10-20-2013, 09:37 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2013, 09:23 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]what you describe (seeing ghastly images in your mind's eye, a clear visual presence in your waking eyes) can also be the result of moving through various stages of growth in our consciousness
Yep "This Dweller is the sumtotal of all the personality characteristics which have remained unconquered and unsubtle, and which must be finally overcome before initiation can be taken".

One could say a clown with teeth.
I have three different mediums telling me that I am surrounded by negative entities attempting to influence me.

I smell smoke constantly when there is no source. My head hurts. I am getting suggestions to commit suicide to find peace and knowledge.

This is a greeting.

Aloysius

Adonai, I have no doubt you are being greeted, it's something that happens a lot more often than many people seem to think. This makes two of us right now.
(10-20-2013, 10:57 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I have three different mediums telling me that I am surrounded by negative entities attempting to influence me.

I smell smoke constantly when there is no source. My head hurts. I am getting suggestions to commit suicide to find peace and knowledge.

This is a greeting.

Yeh I like to smoke my bad. Don't take me to seriously my jokes are a bit sick Wink.
They will do anything to stop you. And nobody intervenes. I am perplexed.

This world is merciless.

Anybody who intends to make contact with the goal of liberation and peace: You will be bothered.

The amount of influence I am experiencing right now is disturbing.

Unbound

I don't know if I will be effective, but with your permission, may I attempt to offer some assistance?
It has gotten much better due to me deciding to put my full intent behind my defense. You're free to take a look and see what you can do.

Much obliged, Tanner. Truly.

Unbound

Alright, lets see what I can do aha
On another note, the being I saw that morning...

It was very minimalistic in form but highly organic. The form that was projected had to have evolved biologically. You could see through its translucent white skin where there was a very simple organ structure. The head was simply a wide stub, however, a organ could be seen within that as well. It had another organ within its diaphrigm tied heavily to the outer skin. It had very long fingers indicating life capable of making tools.

I do not think this was an astral entity. Else my imagination is very active.
IMHO, possibly the best book written on this subject is "Practical Psychic Self Defense" by Robert Bruce. Most the recommendations practical, physical things you can do in 3D.

The author also wrote Astral Dynamics... probably the best systematic and guide to astral projection and the structure of the astral realms. Individuals with their first astral projections often encounter a "Dweller on the Threshold" experience with an evil entity tries to scare and deter them from their goals.

All I can say is that you have probably amassed a large amount of light by your workings; and negative entities wish to eliminate that potential by playing into your biases, dare I say an excessively empirical (scientific) mindset and desire for proof. As intellectualism is your approach, consider the rationalist critiques of empiricism such as the problem of induction. In fact, the very existence of Mathematics, grounded epistemologically in rationalism, and an "A priori", deductive approach, is anathema to Empiricism. Since the natural sciences are grounded epistemologically in empiricism, this clearly shows the limit of this approach.

As for guides and entities... Yes, Edgar Cayce didn't need them. All is available directly in the great record of creation, the Akasha.

Edit: You sound like you might need it fast. You can get the book on Kindle Edition and then read it on your desktop if you don't have a kindle.
Adonai, let me share some personal experience. It may be useful for you.

Some of us take on the honor/duty of decending into the knot of the spiral (a planet is a spiral) in order to serve.
Here is where you will find thought forms and entities of a very dark nature.
To me their physical appearance was hideous, ugly and caused a feeling of fear and lothing that words can hardly describe.
I looked a particular entity in the eyes. They were flickering and fearful. This being (who may have been human) was scared.
When I became more comfortable in his presence he updated his form to be slightly less offensive.
I told him "Do what makes you happy." This initially baffled him.

Later during an intense experience I found myself on a train. This train was several miles long and contained many beings.
It was travelling from the denser regions of the spiral towards the surface, outwards.
I found my way to the driver; it was my friend, the scared hideous being.
He now had a job as the train driver with uniform and all.
We stopped, for a break in a sort of settlement where there were many other beings, there was a pub, places that sold food and people hanging around on the street. The atmosphere was not so bad.
The train driver went into the bar in order to visit his 'girlfriend' and seemed happy to be there.
That was the last I saw of him.

Remember, when we feel the fear, the suicidal thoughts, the dread and lothing, we are just vibrating with an energy field.
These are not 'our' thoughts. We don't own them, so we can observe them and let them go.
Similarly, the 'other self' entity will feel our energies.
If we do the job properly this will have a general uplifting effect.

If you are the sort of soul who takes time to talk to the old man hanging round the bins at the station, or slip the beggar a few coins and wish him well - this may be the type of work you are here to do.
We don't do this to make ourselves feel better, it's more of a natural thing that flows from a truly greatful heart.
It requires genuine love for life. All life, regardless of how repulsive the appearance.
If you deny it, well, you are denying part of yourself.
If you still view confrontation with these beings as an 'attack' then you may need to search deeper within your beingness to find the compassion that is required.

An effective way of clearing out any unwanted negative energy is to use sage, or to brush oneself down, quite violently from the crown, down to the feet, using both hands and brisk movement.
This will shake off any entity that is clinging on.
I have also called on my spirit guides to cover me in a golden protective light.
Something to rest your eyes on(focus anywhere on the pyramid)
[Image: o9qqtk.jpg]
The picture contains all the vital energies of the root, including will to live etc. Helped me massively when my throat and brow was going nuts+root was looow.
May I suggest BrownEyes Shield 'magic' linked in his service thread post?
My greeting was being chased by a black hole in my mind. I can laugh about it now. But it was terrifying at the time.
I used an archetype of God's love to help me escape it.
I recommend Barbara Ann Brennan's hands of light in terms of energy control/manipulation/defence, though keep in mind that the practice of it will make you more vulnurable (more smelly to them) but also, much much better able to resist any attempt to shake you.

Edit: to clarify, it will make you easier to attack but much much harder to defeat, relatively speaking, and much more easy for you to fight any fight to a stalemate after which only the balancing remains, as opposed to openly accepting what is happening at all times. But its a choice.
Adonai, I have made similar decisions last night, though less obviously made.

There has been some one(s) lurking with me for some time now, which has actually penetrated me deep enough that I barely recognize what is "not me" thinking, though deep down I have invited this lack of confidence in self.. It is always the downer thoughts. When I catch it, it tries to flee, my dog sees it too.

I had psilocybe and cannabis- two of my closest friends here- last night. We decided, after I questioned their motives thoroughly (they are raw STO as far as my understanding) we decided it best that I refrain from any use of drugs for some time, as it is vital for my identity to remain stable within the community which I intend to work.

The greeting tone system is far too helpful for the careful listener to miss lest he/she has not committed to 'the choice'.

My main issue has been the acceptance of Self and all that it wishes, all that it desires, and the acceptance of how actually great a wealth it is/can be to be that which is consumed by the world it inhabits. The humble instrument. And I do deserve that loving physical relationships which I pine so for. 4D is here, and we can help the transition.. Smile
It's hard to feel that 4D is really here (because I assume 4D to be harmonious and loving). Unless my discomfort is a result of these energies which are not compatible with 3D. Maybe that's why I feel so restless. Or it could be the coffee.

Bat

Quote:On another note, the being I saw that morning...

It was very minimalistic in form but highly organic. The form that was projected had to have evolved biologically. You could see through its translucent white skin where there was a very simple organ structure. The head was simply a wide stub, however, a organ could be seen within that as well. It had another organ within its diaphrigm tied heavily to the outer skin. It had very long fingers indicating life capable of making tools.

I do not think this was an astral entity. Else my imagination is very active.

Most interesting, i have also seen beings that are transparent with white skin and organs showing. It happened when i awoke and found my self being pull out of my body by the being, seeing a fiery black ship in the sky. Although i didn't like the look on its face so i quickly forced myself to come back into my body.

Unbound

[Image: Sonicchannel_chaos.png]
[Image: 198px-Liquidator_.jpg]

michael430

[deleted]
Pages: 1 2