Bring4th

Full Version: describing life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do you think of our current 3d experience in a general sense?

a few years ago, well many years ago now, i was struck by a q'uo statement that described life as a dance and i have thought of it in this way ever since

i tried to find the quote that had stopped me in my tracks and i think it was this one from 16th October 1994:

We encourage each to take up the dance of life,
dancing around judgment, moving away from vanity
and glory and pride, seeking to serve, seeking to be
servant. For every entity whom you meet is love
itself, and, if you speak always to angels unawares, let
your heart be humble, your hands be empty, your
heart at rest that you may seek to love, and reach the
hand to touch, and lift the heart to share love.

i was wondering if anyone else used any particular metaphors to describe to themselves this thing called life?

fairyfarmgirl

"Life is like a box of chocolates." --Forest Gump.

I liken life to that of Rose. Each petal opening to reveal more fully the beauty of living life fully.
Thus, I like the Rose is opening to the spiral that all Bees spin. Healing self and others in an act of Loving fully. I am that Rose. --fairyfarmgirl
What a gorgeous poetic saying, Lorna. Thank you for highlighting that gem. I think if you combine that with the Prayer of St. Francis, and with Albert Schweitzer's comment about sunshine and harvest, you wind up with a pretty much perfect summary of an open-hearted life.

I'll put them all together here:

We encourage each to take up the dance of life,
dancing around judgment,
moving away from vanity
and glory and pride,
seeking to serve,
seeking to be servant.

For every entity whom you meet is love itself,
and, if you speak always to angels unawares,
let your heart be humble,
your hands be empty,
your heart at rest
that you may seek to love,
and reach the hand to touch,
and lift the heart to share love.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury,pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

No ray of sunshine is ever lost
but the green that it awakens to life needs time to sprout,
and it is not always given to the sower
to see the harvest.
All work worth anything is done by faith.
thanks questionner, i'd forgotten how much i love the prayer of st francis, truly beautiful
(01-22-2010, 07:53 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]how do you think of our current 3d experience in a general sense?

Hi Lorna,

life if joy

life is love

life has changed a lot in the past 12 months. Things seem so much lighter now, so much more malleable ... I don't know if anyone else is sensing this.

I suspect the bleedthrough of 4d into 3d is occurring more strongly day by day, and those with an activated/partially-activated 4d body are sensing things with 'higher senses' - becoming much more intuitive, basic psychism, more clearly remembered dreams.

despite the financial woes that threaten to explode the economic system in these final 12 months, I think things will hold together by the seams as we hit touchdown for 4D.

It's all good Smile
Life can be ironic. But there are things so beautiful I can scarcely believe it.