Bring4th

Full Version: Why can dogs see presences better than humans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since I started trying to call ufos/extraterrestrials, right around the same time my dog Barkley would start trembling and tucking his tail. He would curl near me in absolute fear moving his eyes around as if he was seeing something.

He is now acting like this constantly.

Why can he see it but I cannot most of the time?
Spiritual awareness is inversly propotional to the amount of attention you are using, less attention already used, more awareness, more attention already used, less awareness. Far as I can tell, dogs are one of the least attention prone animals when they are relaxed, so it would stand to reason they are one of the most aware creatures. Kind of like babies.
(10-21-2013, 08:49 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since I started trying to call ufos/extraterrestrials, right around the same time my dog Barkley would start trembling and tucking his tail. He would curl near me in absolute fear moving his eyes around as if he was seeing something.

He is now acting like this constantly.

Why can he see it but I cannot most of the time?

"19.11 [...] There is one necessity for third density. That necessity is self-awareness, or self-consciousness. In order to be capable of such, this chemical complex of body must be capable of the abstract thought. Thus, the fundamental necessity is the combination of rational and intuitive thinking. This was transitory in the second-density forms operating largely upon intuition which proved through practice to yield results."

"30.2 [...] Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex."

Brittany

Their sense of smell is much more powerful. Emotions and energies have their own smell, though most human noses cannot pick them up.
dogs are gods.
(10-21-2013, 10:50 AM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]dogs are gods.

I've thought the same thing about anthros.

michael430

[deleted]
My 2 cents would be that 2D life is not veiled to the degree 3D life is.
(10-21-2013, 06:25 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]My 2 cents would be that 2D life is not veiled to the degree 3D life is.

Why not. What makes you assume the "veil" isn't all levels ?
(10-21-2013, 06:25 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]My 2 cents would be that 2D life is not veiled to the degree 3D life is.

This could well true. It's one of those notions that seems to be possible.

2D minds are limited by virtue of being less evolved, so it makes sense that the barriers need not be as great due to their inherent limitations.

Kind of like how a 7 foot wood fence will keep any dog from passing, but to keep a person out you need more like 100 foot stone walls, and even then any given man with the right tools can do it.

Then again, who knows. Creation sure is veiled in mystery, isn't it Smile
Dogs demonstrate unconditional love for owners who raised them right. It's like they are open to unconditional love of creation, and pass it onto us. Even when I get upset at my dog, and he whimpers, soon after he's back to his loving self. Totally forgives me for when I get onto him.
they can see 'your' negative thought-forms hustling about cause the dog is synchronized to the caretaker's emotions, etc.
Cats are even more hardcore to the extrasensory, ever see them chase shadows? They spend so much time meditating that even nothing doesn't scares them.
(10-21-2013, 07:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

Why not. What makes you assume the "veil" isn't all levels ?

(10-21-2013, 07:26 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]

This could well true. It's one of those notions that seems to be possible.

2D minds are limited by virtue of being less evolved, so it makes sense that the barriers need not be as great due to their inherent limitations.

Kind of like how a 7 foot wood fence will keep any dog from passing, but to keep a person out you need more like 100 foot stone walls, and even then any given man with the right tools can do it.

Then again, who knows. Creation sure is veiled in mystery, isn't it Smile

21.9 Questioner: Now, when the 75,000-year cycle started, [the] life span was approximately nine hundred years, average. What was the process and scheduling of— mechanism, shall I say, of reincarnation at that time, and how did the time in between incarnations into third-density physical apply to the growth of the mind/body/spirit complex?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is more complex than most. We shall begin. The incarnation pattern of the beginning third-density mind/body/spirit complex begins in darkness, for you may think or consider of your density as one of, as you may say, a sleep and a forgetting. This is the only plane of forgetting. It is necessary for the third-density entity to forget so that the mechanisms of confusion or free will may operate upon the newly individuated consciousness complex. [...]
That makes sense. In higher density, you realize you are one with everything. So what you do against another, you do against yourself. I guess free will no longer plays out, since you don't have total free will that you do while you are in the plane of forgetting. Well, we have so much free will here. No free will to fly or conjure physical beings that do not exist upon this plane. We have only so much free will here. And it gets less as you go up the densities.

A dog has free will to bite a human and suffers no karmic ties.
^^ and yet they would not if possible ever harm a human.
And yet they are walking loaded weapons...
Thanks anagogy, that's the quote I was thinking of. I think Ra may have spoken about the concept further in another session, but I could be projecting.