Bring4th

Full Version: Negative adepts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
- They will be kind to you and seem like very nice people. They're not. They will abuse every bit of leeway you give them into your life.

- They will use mind control as much as possible, blinding you of the most obvious dangers.

- They will offer you gifts. Do not accept these gifts as they are likely built with a thought-form that will further their control over you.

- Do not get close to their persons if you care about your safety.

- The one I now know has killed her neighbor's horse through her methods and has seriously injured their dog metaphysically with unexplainable internal injuries. The horse was killed in this way.

Just some tips that I am now learning. Be safe.
Extreme self-control -Experts in the art of appearance. Every move is conscious and has a strategic value.
fear is in advising people what not to do.

it is much easier to talk about the correct path, and the aligned methods.

after all, we all learn from experience, no?

Smile

Unbound

Is there fear in advising one to be careful of the handling of fire?

michael430

[deleted]
(10-22-2013, 11:30 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Is there fear in advising one to be careful of the handling of fire?
you could appeal to the generic fire-handling analogy in every circumstance, regardless of the way a situation is framed as a detriment and the corresponding safety-advice rules given for addressing it. And this does what?

Unbound

I was suggesting that not every warning of danger is just a fear driven reaction. Forgive me for not being so concise as yourself.
(10-22-2013, 01:35 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I was suggesting that not every warning of danger is just a fear driven reaction. Forgive me for not being so concise as yourself.
while it's true that not every warning of danger is just a fear driven reaction, since this was a response to a particular warning does it not make sense that it was intended to address the particular warning?

How does conciseness relate?

Unbound

It was a casual metaphor, but clearly not one concise enough to convey my thoughts.
I wonder if that negative energy is the opposite of Reiki. I've used Reiki to help my dog sleep while I was healing some of his discomfort. He snored he was so deep.

Brittany

I have found that clarifying my own intent has caused the few openly negative individuals who have been a part of my life to simply fall away. There came a point when our energies repelled one another and we went our separate ways.

If your life is full of these people, you are probably calling them to yourself. I will quote some of the last words spoken to me by an individual who was probably the closest thing to a true negative adept I've met: "It is your arrogance that draws me, Little One. When you call the darkness, the darkness answers!" Those words were like a knife in my gut, but how true they were. Opening my eyes to my own foolishness was, in fact, a great service he offered me.

If you are constantly focusing on negative adepts and what traits they might possess, then I don't doubt at all that they will appear in your life to prove you right. Go outside and look at something beautiful. It works wonders.
I've fortunately not had anyone really negative in my life. By that I mean negative polarized. I've had some unpolarized beings that act negatively around me. I've never called the darkness consciously, but I've had darkness experiences.
After reading this post and the comments, I began redacting thrice my own reply but ended up erasing all earlier attempts. This situation is one that I am currently encountering and it is not easy to deal with.

I agree completely with Brittany's reply; the people you attract in your life reflect your state of being, sometimes the shadows we have within. Life is a mirror after all. Where it gets tougher however is when one of those "negative adepts", or simply self-serving people, as I usually refer to them, is someone very close to you. Family. Unlike strangers or friends we cross path with, family does not go away. One may choose to distance himself, but the tie remains to an extent.

I find it especially difficult as the person in my life who surrounds herself in negativity and questionable practices will not let go, and even when I set parameters, she still attempts approaching me through other ways, through people I love. It is quite a challenge to say the least.

And although I do not yet see a perfect solution to this issue, I face it with an open heart and gratitude. Every night I send her my blessings and my love. I cannot change her, she has made her choice and I have made mine. This is an uncomfortable dance but one which I am learning nonetheless.

Can you love someone who wants to control you, influence you and possess you? I have learned through all this that I can. And for this lesson alone I am very grateful. It was worth it.

Unbound

(10-22-2013, 02:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if that negative energy is the opposite of Reiki. I've used Reiki to help my dog sleep while I was healing some of his discomfort. He snored he was so deep.

I have found the link that BrownEye posted most useful to explain this: http://www.essential-reiki.com/dark-energy.html
I have come across some that have gotten the attention of negative magicians unawares. Something about "opening up" to the universe is a bit like turning a light on attracting things in the dark. If you are good at clearing and removal workings it is good. If you don't have the time to do this regularly it is easier to just use a shielding system.

To say that only thoughts attract is an interesting idea when you consider that this applies to exactly what? My three year old sometimes comes under attack. Do I need to explain to her that somehow she needs to change the way she thinks?

People generally have narrow perspectives when it comes to universal possibilities.
This negative person in my life likes horror films, and films about serial killers.
and think that they think they're own thoughts
(10-22-2013, 02:20 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]I have found that clarifying my own intent has caused the few openly negative individuals who have been a part of my life to simply fall away. There came a point when our energies repelled one another and we went our separate ways.

If your life is full of these people, you are probably calling them to yourself. I will quote some of the last words spoken to me by an individual who was probably the closest thing to a true negative adept I've met: "It is your arrogance that draws me, Little One. When you call the darkness, the darkness answers!" Those words were like a knife in my gut, but how true they were. Opening my eyes to my own foolishness was, in fact, a great service he offered me.

If you are constantly focusing on negative adepts and what traits they might possess, then I don't doubt at all that they will appear in your life to prove you right. Go outside and look at something beautiful. It works wonders.

Can bad things happen to good people? Or do we live in a just world?

Can innocent naivety easily lead one to ones death?

Brittany

<oh, nevermind>
theoretically, would the negative polarity feel a constant suffering?
(10-30-2013, 03:00 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]theoretically, would the negative polarity feel a constant suffering?

Initially but once you build some momentum, you begin to enjoy and thrive in the agony. At the near totality of resistance, it becomes no different than bliss.

Bliss/Agony is just another duality that is resolved in true unity.
(10-30-2013, 03:00 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]theoretically, would the negative polarity feel a constant suffering?

Do you mean in negative 4D? I think there would be a party to them.

If you mean here in 3D, I think so. It's hard to maintain a heart that is closed off to others. You certainly feel separated from others. There is love of family, but it's probably not close as a positive being.

Lucifer suffers from being 'hated' and 'blamed' whilst serving for our enlightenment, our highest good and his subsequent release.
So as the negative adept approaches complete separation, it is the wholeness of 'Self' which gives rise to 'agony/bliss',
yet it is this same Self by which that adept cannot, in it's near infinite accumulation of intelligence deny the 'other-Self' as Self?
And 6D negative has a 6D positive Higher Self still right?
Catalyst is such interesting, this sub-Logos seems ne'er short. Smile
I believe the next experiment will be a little less stressful cause I've really gave the eternal being my what fors!!
Next experiment. How interesting. This makes me think of the next Octave, if there will be another veil. The veil is certainly helping me to polarize. I have free will to get angry. I wonder if anyone gets angry when there is no veil. There is certainly no murder. I've asked Ra to please kill me, and was shown a simulation that made me think I had died, which was exciting, but very hot.

I agree about the next experiment being less stressful. I think all that we go through will teach Creator enough about itself that it won't have to repeat lessons. In the future Octave, perhaps not so complete a veil.

As I'm aware, the mover and moved took up the full last Octave. But polarities in this density (STO and STS) will be unified at the end of this Octave, or even millions of years before. Unity is reached in 7D, however many millions, if not billions of years that is.

Primordial abyss, were you referring to the next experiment as the next Octave?

(10-30-2013, 04:02 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

Lucifer suffers from being 'hated' and 'blamed' whilst serving for our enlightenment, our highest good and his subsequent release.

Subsequent release from what? Is he/they trapped somewhere?
Quote:Subsequent release from what? Is he/they trapped somewhere?

Of course they are trapped, albeit by their own free will decisions.
They chose to serve us by providing knowledge of the negative polarity, or negative wisdom, thus are 'held' in the astral planes of the planet, and have been bound to a cycle of physical incarnations.

Humans tend to look 'exterior' when confromted with the question of responsibility of negative actions. Lucifer 'takes the stick' for our negative actions and accumulates karma that makes it impossible to depart the planetary sphere before the job is completed.
We 'humans' must integrate our negative aspects in order to allow Lucifer to be released from his contract.
So is Lucifer still providing negative wisdom that would bound them even more to Earth? Or have they changed polarities? Does he care about being loved?
(10-31-2013, 12:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is Lucifer still providing negative wisdom that would bound them even more to Earth? Or have they changed polarities? Does he care about being loved?

As long as there is the calling for this type of wisdom amongst our peoples Lucifer will serve by providing. As we, humanity, transcend our darker natures, learn to balance the rational with the intuitive, hate with compassion, etc, so will Lucifer be released from his contract. There will be no more calling and thus the service shall no longer be required.
The Lucifer Story, from our standpoint, has to do with karmic restitution.

Lucifer had grown to the level of mid 6th density due to the experiences gained on the sphere we called Maldek and the following time/space healing on Venus .

He/they have gone through the mid 6th density polarity reversal and have been, in their wisdom playing the game of 'loyal opposition' to the light.

Spiritually they suffer, the same as many of us do.
They are fully conscious beings of love/light but have experienced 'containment' or 'prison' on a 3rd density planet, being blamed for all 'evil' in the world because humanity was not able to take responsibility for it's own actions and their consequences.
This has been uncomfortable for them and has provided the catylalst for their own spiritual growth, from the scientific, rational, towards the spiritual or intuitive. Their balancing.

They however must provide negativiity for as long as there is a 'demand' for it.
It is their divine role.

Gemini, the love we feel in the density beyond polarity is so strong that it can not be described in terms of 'earth love'.
I can see by the sacrifice Lucifer had made that our Earth love does not compare. I am glad I haven't had to go through what they went through.
(10-31-2013, 02:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can see by the sacrifice Lucifer had made that our Earth love does not compare. I am glad I haven't had to go through what they went through.

What makes you so sure that you have not?
Pages: 1 2