Bring4th

Full Version: Astronomers Discover Star-Forming Galaxy Fueled by Primordial Hydrogen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:In the current narrative of how galaxies like our own Milky Way formed, scientists postulate they were once fed from a vast reservoir of primordial hydrogen in the intergalactic medium, which permeates the vast expanses between galaxies. About 10 billion years ago when the Universe was one-fifth its current age, early proto-galaxies were in a state of extreme activity, forming new stars nearly one hundred times their current rate. Because stars form from gas, this fecundity demands a steady source of cosmic fuel.

[Image: image_1434-galaxy.jpg]

http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/scienc...01434.html

Fill those holes with some cosmic fuel.
So that's how a solar Logos forms. The intelligent energy forms/shapes the gas. Interesting it's an entire galaxy. I remember the simulated experience of creating a planet. The star was already there. I thought before I had created a galaxy, but no it was a planet. So I have my very own planet within my imagination.
(10-22-2013, 04:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So that's how a solar Logos forms. The intelligent energy forms/shapes the gas. Interesting it's an entire galaxy. I remember the simulated experience of creating a planet. The star was already there. I thought before I had created a galaxy, but no it was a planet. So I have my very own planet within my imagination.

In a story yes.