Bring4th

Full Version: "Penetrating the forgetting"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-23-2013, 07:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2013, 07:11 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2013, 07:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I wish we didn't have to forget the higher densities past experiences.

And that would be useful to the self in what way ? The 3rd is the main show, high and lower densities are means to an end.

Higher density remembrance would give me something to look forward to in terms of harvest.

Anything to escape your history right.

Brittany

I've often found that certain smells, sights, music, etc. tend to trigger a seemingly senseless nostalgia that could at least be linked to past life memory. Pay attention to what your senses are telling you.
GeminiWolf Wrote:Yeah, I wish we didn't have to forget the higher densities past experiences. The afterlife when I can remember again will be a welcome gift.

http://users.rider.edu/~suler/zenstory/more.html

I should state that by this parable I'm trying to imply that when you are 3D you long for higher, when some are at higher densities, some long for the free will. Ultimately, those that are content with their present are those that are most apt to move out of its cycles (said by the most hypocritical of speakers).
Pages: 1 2