Bring4th

Full Version: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When you do something 'wrong' and you do hurt another self or other selves, what is the correct response? How do you best handle such a situation and learn all you can from it? What questions should you ask of yourself?

How can I best accelerate my spiritual growth? I've read that crystals are quite useful in doing so and would like your opinion on such. And is there something to be said about growing at too fast a rate? Can this be damaging or should the seeker try all they can to welcome more light into their lives?

I often feel as though my incarnation is not destined to be a long one in terms of years. Being in my early 20's, I feel quite a sense of weariness and can't imagine myself growing old and gold like Carla and Jim. I have felt like this for quite a while and am wondering if it's possible for a person to be aware of the length of their incarnations during? I should add that I am not at all suicidal, but simply see my higher self pulling the plug once certain lessons are learned to a satisfactory level. Good day amigos Smile

And yet another question.......I apologise for nothing Smile. Could you maybe give me a more loving definition of karma other than a system of reward and punishment? I have seen karma as such for a while but do not believe this to be true. Does the universe punish and reward, or is a different system in place? Thanks guys.
(07-02-2014, 10:38 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]When you do something 'wrong' and you do hurt another self or other selves, what is the correct response? How do you best handle such a situation and learn all you can from it? What questions should you ask of yourself?

How can I best accelerate my spiritual growth? I've read that crystals are quite useful in doing so and would like your opinion on such. And is there something to be said about growing at too fast a rate? Can this be damaging or should the seeker try all they can to welcome more light into their lives?

I often feel as though my incarnation is not destined to be a long one in terms of years. Being in my early 20's, I feel quite a sense of weariness and can't imagine myself growing old and gold like Carla and Jim. I have felt like this for quite a while and am wondering if it's possible for a person to be aware of the length of their incarnations during? I should add that I am not at all suicidal, but simply see my higher self pulling the plug once certain lessons are learned to a satisfactory level. Good day amigos Smile

And yet another question.......I apologise for nothing Smile. Could you maybe give me a more loving definition of karma other than a system of reward and punishment? I have seen karma as such for a while but do not believe this to be true. Does the universe punish and reward, or is a different system in place? Thanks guys.

Wow, I'm 37 and this post resonated with me. I only hope I can learn my lessons sooner than later.
1) Who are the four archangels that I have seen mentioned, and what are their areas of focus/support if their aid is more specific than general?

2) On the same topic, what would be the best way to ask for help from the array of helpers of light? From what I've read, there are many helpers waiting to be asked to help from personal angels to the archangels to the highest self, and I'm looking for some guidance on how to ask for that help. Whether it be speaking words, or thinking them, or being silent after setting an intention, I'd like to know more about different methods and their effectiveness.

And for some postscript to my first questions posted here, I'm glad that I have found this site and find that listening to the Q&A while on the computer at night has been a helpful experience. I've read through all of the Ra material, and am working my way through the L/L archives, both via llresearch.org and via thequochannelings.wordpress.com and will probably start working through the blogtalkradio archives as well. Thank you to all who have contributed to making these resources available!
Difference between acceptance and enabling according to confederation entities.
Hello Smile

I'm thinking lately a lot about what "Catalyst" is and I have one question in that regard. In case of Catalyst which induces strong negative impulses in emotional sphere - when One is engaging quite fixed circumstances, like necessity of regular presence in some place which "contains negative Catalyst" - how One should proceed, when the desire is to use such Catalyst in full? Should I endure such situations an let negativity to flow through me while perfecting self-control? I'm sure avoidance is not a good choice and only prolong repetitiveness of this unwanted Catalyst. But i do not know how can I "transform" this "impulse of negativity" in something different - preferably into positive impulse or simply to discharge it.
I guess my question is generally how to proceed with "negative Catalyst" when one cannot be avoided.

Thank You, and have Great, whatever it is, You're having Wink
Here's something that just hit me: I have talked previously about my peak experience. The whole thing started when I started feeling like a wine glass in the room with an opera singer. That's to say that I felt like I was being "played," steadily, at incrementally higher and higher notes. And this was immensely pleasurable, even as it got close to what I intuited was the point where the wine glass shatters.

I might have asked for it to stop; I can't remember. If I did, it wasn't because I wanted it to, because I was having a great time. It was just getting close to the point where I really felt that the body would die and I didn't want the incarnation to end. Well, again, that's a nuanced statement, since a part of me paradoxically would have LOVED not having to go back out of this state, and would probably have chosen death over that.

Anyway, once the "singer" let off, I stayed at that constant state for the next few hours, apparently taking another person in the room in with me (or she took me in with her), since she afterewards reported precisely the same phenomena that I did, which were, in part: full-blown, accurate auras (verified indirectly by one of them, that's another story); hearing messages in my head like "Coming into birth is like waking from sleep" that came at me so quickly it was hard picking them apart; experiencing this other girl's emotions at will, with her permission (though we never spoke verbally), it was like being in her skin with her; and seeing everyone in the room connected with each other by incredibly thin red filaments that extended from our bodies.

This whole time I was suffused with the most indescribable joy that I felt perpetually moments away from simultaneous sobbing and raucous laughter.

Anyway, I was thinking about this just now, and it hit me how similar this was to how Carla describes the stair steps of light after incarnation. This opera singer/wine glass feeling I had seems like a different way of describing the same thing.

I've run this experience by other channels and gotten guidance to the effect that this was a taste of the process, meant to keep me from straying from purpose in-incarnation, plus something else that I haven't quite been able to understand yet.

What struck today was that if this WAS something akin to the harvest process, then I may have gotten a taste of FOURTH OR HIGHER DENSITY while in third-density incarnation.

And if THAT'S true, then HOLY HARVEST BATMAN do you hopefuls have something to look forward to. I can honestly tell you that it doesn't matter what deprivations or suffering you have had to endure here, EVERYTHING IS MADE TOTALLY ALRIGHT the second you hit that state. I cannot stress this enough. Nothing hurts anymore, the past falls away, and it actually feels like you are LITERALLY "carved into the palm of His hand," to reference scripture. I was looking to my left and right for the edges of His hand wrapped around me, it's that strong.

To Carla and gang: what do you think of my hypothesis? I know that Ra has said that electrical systems would fail were a third-density entity made fully aware of fourth-density existence, but that could be even more optimistic, as that could mean I only got a small taste. Have you ever met anyone else who reported this kind of experience and what lessons were they able to take away from it?

If nothing else, take this as "Law of One Good News." This is WAYYYY better than me showing up at your door with a copy of the Watchtower or something. Totally knocks that "good news" out of the water. If you think I'm right in my theory, and you guys have any questions, I will do my best to answer them here. I want this experience to be of service in some way if it can. And if it brings hope to any needing that, then that would be perfect.
As according to the literal Law of One (not the book but the singular law), all things being one, universal love is defined as realizing a complete awareness of all people and all things, believing all expressions of all things are your own, and knowing all beliefs of all things are your own.

Do you or do you not agree? Why? How?

Also, I have listened to a good portion of your programs and will continue to do so. Thank you for your service.
To begin, I have to quote something Q'uo said:

November 30, 1986
"We realize the difficulty that any seeker of truth meets when looking upon the illusion which is your world. There is much of sorrow and suffering which seems without just cause and even more seemingly tragic without a possible resolution. We can only suggest to each that one attempt to look beyond the outer appearance of any situation and see the heart of all entities and events as being the one Creator knowing Itself in yet another way that might seem incomprehensible, yet in such mystery lies infinite potential for love to be found, for, indeed, there is no thing or being made of any other substance."

In the Law of One, Ra also says that the most balanced reaction to any type of catalyst is love...

Recently someone that I am very fond of opened up to me and told me about how she had been raped when she was a teenager, it was from someone random who seemed clearly disciplined in manipulation and negativity, he was extremely abusive verbally and psychologically, and in the end, this person got away. It is one of the most awful things I have come across so far in my life, and shortly after this sharing of information, 3 other individuals synchronistically came to me days after and told me about rapes that had occurred to them years ago too. I find myself still disturbed and shocked by this type of experience, and where I was once openly loving and trusting of people in public.. I am now more wary, sad, and distrusting.

So my question then.. is how does one go about forgiving someone or something that is incomprehensible or unacceptable? The ultimate objective of 3rd density is to know that this moment contains Love, and Q'uo talks often about being able to accept that which is unacceptable, and to be aware that the murderer, rapist, thief is also the Self and the Creator.. I find myself severely confused, and uncertain how I could possibly let this type of infringement go. Jesus found power in forgiveness and Ra said it stopped the wheel of karma.. and yet I find this impossible to do...

I see how it is empowering me.. for the first time in my life I have considered and taken up martial arts.. but I fear that this will only strengthen the anger and the pain that I feel, in hopes that I can catch and hurt someone doing this to someone else. How does one go about seeing the infinite potential of love hidden in a situation where sorrow is infinite, and where it is a deep struggle to see how love is present at all? Are we to simply forgive the one who is the rapist? I just... don't understand how to see love in this, or how to forgive.. if that is the appropriate step towards the Creator.
I mean.. I want to forgive. There is so much freedom in the feeling of forgiveness and being able to let go,
But it seems so beyond my power...

-Nick

(My apologies if this is a question that cannot be answered or is too intense, or isn't specifically related to The Law of One material, I realize, like Q'uo always says, you are not an authority of knowledge and my path is unique, but I do appreciate whatever input you might have, as I consider you some of my greatest teachers. Thank you.)
(08-27-2014, 05:01 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]As according to the literal Law of One (not the book but the singular law), all things being one, universal love is defined as realizing a complete awareness of all people and all things, believing all expressions of all things are your own, and knowing all beliefs of all things are your own.

Do you or do you not agree? Why? How?

Also, I have listened to a good portion of your programs and will continue to do so. Thank you for your service.

Good show, yesterday. I found Carla's words at the beginning of the show very invigorating. She has a very innocent and loving heart.

I just wish to say that I am still interested in my question, above, being answered in next week's show.
good show yesterday indeed!

i liked Carla's Archangel prayers...

Archangel Raphael, please give me light/enlightenment
Archangel Gabriel, please give me an awareness of my wrongdoing that it may be corrected
Archangel Michael, please help me to use the sword of truth, to see & know, & to use it with care
Archangel Uriel, please help me to work in this density
Archangel Saint Patrick, please help me find a parking space &/or where the heck i am (anything to do with driving a car)

i have another question for the show:

can i please get a free psychic reading??
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Adonai One, your question is in the cycle. There are 3 questions before it, so it's unlikely it will get discussed on this week's show. Perhaps the next week, depending on callers. I promise we'll get to it!

And isis...Dodgy
highlight of today's show:

"trickily"
We are all caught up with the questions in this thread! Adonai One and Nick, your questions were discussed in last week's episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...a-and-crew

If you have questions, please send them in! We are nearly out, and need some good food for conversation.
I have a general question to ask. Can you discuss the Qabalah in relation to the path of the adept and what makes one adept? Thanks.
highlight of today's show:

ZENMASTER CALLED IN AGAIN!!!!!!! Wink
How is Carla feeling? Heart

Carla... thanks for the Holy Spirit Channeling Book.. love that one. Bought several Kindle copies for my family.

So any idea yet if there will be any more transcripts past 2011? If so, has anyone thought of video recording some sessions? (I am a video type recorder guy... that's why I ask).

Any idea what the Confederation Brothers and Sisters are doing lately? Huh

While reading one of the L/L Research transcripts, I ran across some information concerning crystal warfare in Atlantis.

"We find that there are two portions which we may address. Firstly, the great changes in your Earth’s structure which were responsible for the down-sinking of the continent known to you as Atlantis were changes not of the polar shift variety, but of the results of what you may call nuclear and crystal warfare, which so affected the tectonic plates underlying the continent of Atlantis that there were generated what might be called artificial earthquakes that were therefore responsible for this great change." -Latwii

"We can suggest that at some point there will be those who shall discover the remnants of this culture and perhaps there shall be the discovery of the kinds of crystals of which you speak. The entities known to you as the Atlanteans were in their own culture quite divided, and there were those struggles for power at the latter portion of this culture’s existence, for the ability to use the technology at that time had grown quite rapidly toward this culture’s end time and there were those within the culture who wished for themselves the use of this technology and found the need to vie with others within this great culture for the utilization of the technology which had a great variety of uses." -Latwii

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0210.aspx

So I Goggled atlantis crystal warfare and this lead me to a channeled message from Archangel Metatron (James Tyberonn as instrument channeling).

In that transcript, there were some very interesting tie ins with some of the Ra material.

Notably the "Atla-Ra" Priesthood-led Race of Poseida following “The Law of One”. Yep... "Law of One" which is mentioned over and over again.

Message link here: "Fall of Atlantis"
http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKchronicles_46pdf.pdf

I wondered if anyone at LL had seen this post.

In any case, I found the links between some of the Ra material and that post very interesting. Maybe you all could check that out and see what your higher self's think. I am wondering if there is a connection.

Thanks other selfs! L&L
(10-09-2014, 01:41 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]highlight of today's show:

When did that happen?
(10-15-2014, 09:46 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2014, 01:41 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]highlight of today's show:

When did that happen?
Dodgy
I am confused, did i miss something?
Here's a question that gets me stuck:

In one of the readings, Ra attributes Franklin Roosevelt's quick progress through the energy centers to previous achievements and "the relative comfort and leisure of its early existence."
In the Buddha story, Siddhartha was born a prince and spent the first half of his life in almost gratuitous wealth and sensual occupation.

It almost seems to me that the rich have an advantage, even as spiritual seekers, at the very least because they have time and self-determination that they may use to choose to seek that the poor do not.

Is this a spiritual constant, or do you believe this is an anomaly that is unique to our planetary societal structure? Is the best bet for the poor seeker to work towards material gain first, or to accept his current lot and watch his experience drip by, day by day, little able to engage in the work he wishes to but in faith that, if he does the best with what he has been given, and incurs no serious karma, he will be able to choose a more materially-abundant life next time that affords him this opportunity (and pray that he remembers enough through the veil to avail himself of it)?
(10-15-2014, 10:41 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused, did i miss something?

I believe isis wants to believe that the Mike that called in to the show was zenmaster, but this is unfortunately not the case Tongue

Dadoffourkids7, I missed your post before the last episode. I will be sure to add your questions to the database.

Stormshadow, we discussed your question on the most recent episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...a-and-crew
(10-23-2014, 12:51 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2014, 10:41 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused, did i miss something?

I believe isis wants to believe that the Mike that called in to the show was zenmaster, but this is unfortunately not the case Tongue
prove it wasn't him Tongue

seemed like him. plus, same name

the only reason u kno it wasn't him is bc of the area code? Dodgy

2nd call came from a completely different area code than 1st call didn't it?
Here's something interesting: A channeled message from aliens (doesn't say which), offering to come make themselves known now that quarantine is over. Says that all we have to do is answer with a "Yes" or "No" in our heads and they'll tally the vote.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2014/10/...e-show-up/

I think I can guess which way most of us here will vote. ;-) What do you think of this, Carla? Does it sound legit?

Edit: I just realized that this is pretty specific and doesn't signify much of a spiritual question, but I can't find the delete button. Please ignore it and I'll post it in another thread somewhere. Sorry!
(10-16-2014, 05:02 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a question that gets me stuck:

In one of the readings, Ra attributes Franklin Roosevelt's quick progress through the energy centers to previous achievements and "the relative comfort and leisure of its early existence."
In the Buddha story, Siddhartha was born a prince and spent the first half of his life in almost gratuitous wealth and sensual occupation.

It almost seems to me that the rich have an advantage, even as spiritual seekers, at the very least because they have time and self-determination that they may use to choose to seek that the poor do not.

Is this a spiritual constant, or do you believe this is an anomaly that is unique to our planetary societal structure? Is the best bet for the poor seeker to work towards material gain first, or to accept his current lot and watch his experience drip by, day by day, little able to engage in the work he wishes to but in faith that, if he does the best with what he has been given, and incurs no serious karma, he will be able to choose a more materially-abundant life next time that affords him this opportunity (and pray that he remembers enough through the veil to avail himself of it)?

I realize this isn't discussion here, but there is Maslow's Heirachy of Needs. If you don't have the bottom basics taken care of, it's difficult to think about higher pursuits.
[Image: Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg]
Thanks for the graphic Diana. I drew upon Maslow's Hierarchy without directly referencing it while discussing it on the show. I think that spiritual awakening and enlightenment can happen in any environment despite circumstances, but there is obviously a higher probability that comes with the ease of having the "lower needs" taken care of. Someone struggling to survive doesn't have much of a chance to contemplate higher truths.

Dadoffourkids7 and Stormshadow, we discussed your questions today:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...a-and-crew
Did my question about Qabalah get answered? I didn't hear it on the show if it did. Thanks!
(11-01-2014, 04:36 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Did my question about Qabalah get answered? I didn't hear it on the show if it did. Thanks!

Hey Matt, thanks for pointing that out. I totally missed your post above. I've added it to the list, it should be discussed soon.
Likewise, did you guys ever touch on my comment of 08-21-2014, 08:27 PM?

How likely do you think it is that I actually got a taste of 4th density?
How do you cope with weariness, disillusion and fatigue? Both on a spiritual level and physical level.

What is your opinion on psychics? Are they a genuine help along the path or would it be better to put your focus (and your money) elsewhere? Any personal experiences?

What is the purpose behind losing faith? Even though I feel as though I have been genuinely asking for some type of spiritual/higher connection and fulfillment in my life, it feels like I have been left in the dark. Because of this, my faith in the perfection and loving nature of the universe has come under scrutiny. Why would your guidance system and/or the creator allow someone to feel like they have been abounded?
(11-17-2014, 03:57 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Likewise, did you guys ever touch on my comment of 08-21-2014, 08:27 PM?

How likely do you think it is that I actually got a taste of 4th density?

I think it slipped past my radar too, but we got to it last week: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...a-and-crew

(11-30-2014, 01:49 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]How do you cope with weariness, disillusion and fatigue? Both on a spiritual level and physical level.

What is your opinion on psychics? Are they a genuine help along the path or would it be better to put your focus (and your money) elsewhere? Any personal experiences?

What is the purpose behind losing faith? Even though I feel as though I have been genuinely asking for some type of spiritual/higher connection and fulfillment in my life, it feels like I have been left in the dark. Because of this, my faith in the perfection and loving nature of the universe has come under scrutiny. Why would your guidance system and/or the creator allow someone to feel like they have been abounded?

These first 2 we discussed on today's show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...a-and-crew

The last one we'll probably get to next week Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4