Bring4th

Full Version: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(12-03-2014, 06:45 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2014, 03:57 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Likewise, did you guys ever touch on my comment of 08-21-2014, 08:27 PM?

How likely do you think it is that I actually got a taste of 4th density?

I think it slipped past my radar too, but we got to it last week: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...a-and-crew

(11-30-2014, 01:49 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]How do you cope with weariness, disillusion and fatigue? Both on a spiritual level and physical level.

What is your opinion on psychics? Are they a genuine help along the path or would it be better to put your focus (and your money) elsewhere? Any personal experiences?

What is the purpose behind losing faith? Even though I feel as though I have been genuinely asking for some type of spiritual/higher connection and fulfillment in my life, it feels like I have been left in the dark. Because of this, my faith in the perfection and loving nature of the universe has come under scrutiny. Why would your guidance system and/or the creator allow someone to feel like they have been abounded?

These first 2 we discussed on today's show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...a-and-crew

The last one we'll probably get to next week Smile
What would you guys do without me? Haha.
I really appreciate you answering my questions. You gave really good answers with a lot of good practical advice.
We certainly do appreciate your excellent questions Folk-love! I am looking forward to hearing what every has to say about your third one, and we especially wanted to wait for Jim to return to get to it in case he has any of his great succinct nuggets of truth, as it seems like something he could speak on with wisdom.
Hi my name is Keishaun.
I would like to know how do you think pentegrams have affected your seeking and what do they mean to you?
Thanks for all your help Smile
In relation to quarantine, maybe i have come in a little late on the show but i think you have forgot to mention the idea that we can through technology create openings into time/space via what people might think of as the Secret Government or Space Program.
Thanks for your answers. I guess ill have to keep seeking on my pentagram question although what Jim said did resonate. My question for the next show is about time/space. I am under the impression that through sleeping and meditation we experience time/space. I would like to know if you have any insight on this subject. Thanks for all Love and light
Hey guys - have you thought about changing the format of the show slightly? I heard the show where you answered my question (THANKS! Was great to hear feedback) and you were asking for more questions. I thought that instead of a call-in, you could just set up a more talk-show-like format, where you engage a few of us at a time on Skype for a half hour or so. Then the next week we can switch to other people. I notice that one feature of the current format is that it's very deliberate, and as such very paced. If you get two or three others at a time, have everyone pick a topic beforehand, and just let it rip, I think you'll end up with much more lively discussions, lots of new ideas coming in, and you definitely will not be at a loss for questions. I know I personally would LOVE to participate in this if I can match my time zone to yours.
What is the Christ principle? Have there ever been times when channeling than an entity didn't comply with it? Can it be applied to other aspects of spiritual growth?
(12-17-2014, 10:03 AM)Keishaun Wrote: [ -> ]What is the Christ principle? Have there ever been times when channeling than an entity didn't comply with it? Can it be applied to other aspects of spiritual growth?

That's a cool query at this time of year Keishaun!

I was talking about this on facebook yesterday and today on applying this principle during our cultural holiday Smile

Hi Friends!

Following from Carla's suggestion a few weeks ago on the contemplation of queries, and a conversation with a fellow Bring4th community member in the chat room recently, I thought of positing this question to you.

I commended my friend in our Law of One chat room for their uninhibited sharing of personal circumstances as well as their totally honest feelings and concerns of them. To me this is something of a quality and I expressed praise for it. My friend then posed this question to me...

"Yes but how do I foster that?"

Initially I thought back to when I found a sense of cleansing or relief to just share indiscriminately what was pressing on my mind the most in my personal affairs, regardless of who hears and who forms an opinion on it. However I ended up a bit tongue tied because I have in the past been a bit of a bulldozer in my attempts to be of aid.

I now have a more thoughtful response but wondered what you guys thought on this?

So my add on is this. "How can we promote that openness in environments that are not as welcoming and could my past sense of relief resulting from the sharing of my burdens (I had a history of keeping my issues to myself) actually be an unblocking of my yellow ray energy centre?"

P.S. I was eating soup while listening to the last show and a mouthful had to be urgently returned to my bowl due to spontaneous laughter. The reason?

Austin - "Is there a 2nd and 3rd part?" (in response to GLB)

Love you all Heart

Hi Friends!

Following from Carla's suggestion a few weeks ago on the contemplation of queries, and a conversation with a fellow Bring4th community member in the chat room recently, I thought of positing this question to you.

I commended my friend in our Law of One chat room for their uninhibited sharing of personal circumstances as well as their totally honest feelings and concerns of them. To me this is something of a quality and I expressed praise for it. My friend then posed this question to me...

"Yes but how do I foster that?"

Initially I thought back to when I found a sense of cleansing or relief to just share indiscriminately what was pressing on my mind the most in my personal affairs, regardless of who hears and who forms an opinion on it. However I ended up a bit tongue tied because I have in the past been a bit of a bulldozer in my attempts to be of aid.

I now have a more thoughtful response but wondered what you guys thought on this?

So my add on is this. "How can we promote that openness in environments that are not as welcoming and could my past sense of relief resulting from the sharing of my burdens (I had a history of keeping my issues to myself) actually be an unblocking of my yellow ray energy centre?"

P.S. I was eating soup while listening to the last show and a mouthful had to be urgently returned to my bowl due to spontaneous laughter. The reason?

Austin - "Is there a 2nd and 3rd part?" (in response to GLB)

Love you all Heart
Hello all!

This is a question I have for an upcoming Q and A show of In the Now (which I adore ❤️)...

Is breaking a commitment to another incarnated self (such as in divorce, or choosing to no longer see a close relative such as a parent) in order to protect the incarnated self from emotional or physical harm, negatively polarizing, or can it be considered postively polarizing depending on the circumstances? Such as in the case of emotional, verbal or physical abuse, or neglectful or disrespectful behavior. I have maintained a very distant relationship with my father for about 15 years now, for this reason. I truly have forgiven him, but have to love him from a distance because he is still "unwell" and not currently interested in changing his ways (via seeking rehabiltation and so forth). I occasionally write, and maybe call once every year or so (he rarely makes any effort either). Up until very recently I assumed maintaing what I consider to be healthy boundaries in all relationships to be very important, and not of any negative karmic consequence as long as done with authentic love and forgiveness in the heart (not to forget but to forgive). However, if we fail to maintain certain connections with people in our lives for this reason, would this actually be seen as service to self? I have often thought that by protecting the self from physical and emotional harm from negative intentions by others (even if from people to whom we are committed too and love) to be an act of self love. If we are all one, then wouldn't we only be protecting ourselves from ourselves by leaving an abusive relationship , and creating a consequence for the abuser to possibly obtain help? Sorry, for years this question felt like it had very black and white answers, but as of late I am not so certain. I am fortunately not in a situation where I was physically harmed, but it was emotionally traumatic and he is still quite ill.

I have also been divorced for similar reasons, however now happily remarried. Yet, is divorce automatically negatively polarizing despite surrounding circumstances? I used to assume not, but again now, not certain?

Intuitively I realize nothing we are here to do must be done perfectly, and there really is no right or wrong, only opportunities for growth. But maybe just with the holiday season in all, I have been pondering this issue more and more. Sometimes when I am too emotionally close to an issue, it's harder to separate my intuitive feelings from my emotional brain.

Much love and light to you all, and thank you!

Joy

(12-17-2014, 03:06 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys - have you thought about changing the format of the show slightly? I heard the show where you answered my question (THANKS! Was great to hear feedback) and you were asking for more questions. I thought that instead of a call-in, you could just set up a more talk-show-like format, where you engage a few of us at a time on Skype for a half hour or so. Then the next week we can switch to other people. I notice that one feature of the current format is that it's very deliberate, and as such very paced. If you get two or three others at a time, have everyone pick a topic beforehand, and just let it rip, I think you'll end up with much more lively discussions, lots of new ideas coming in, and you definitely will not be at a loss for questions. I know I personally would LOVE to participate in this if I can match my time zone to yours.

P.S. I love this idea, but perhaps as another event on its own, and not in lieu of? I really appreciate being able to listen to the show's archives, when I cannot tune in live, and I often enjoy being able to just hear you four respond without interupption to our questions. Yet, I would also love an opportunity to engage with all of you as suggested by StormChaser on a regular basis, if reasonably possible. I realize Carla may already have enough on her plate these days. ❤️

Much love!
Are there beings of Ra here on earth today? We feel we are parts of the memory complex that have been refocused here on earth to assist in the shift/harvest. How does this affect my being and my blueprint of self if we feel truly that we are messengers of Ra? We traveled and feel transmitted over a long distance.. We downloaded in several sessions into this vessel and have been releasing slowly the veil that is required for proper polarity. We have had creator experiences.
(12-20-2014, 09:11 PM)piceanjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!

This is a question I have for an upcoming Q and A show of In the Now (which I adore ❤️)...

Is breaking a commitment to another incarnated self (such as in divorce, or choosing to no longer see a close relative such as a parent) in order to protect the incarnated self from emotional or physical harm, negatively polarizing, or can it be considered postively polarizing depending on the circumstances? Such as in the case of emotional, verbal or physical abuse, or neglectful or disrespectful behavior. I have maintained a very distant relationship with my father for about 15 years now, for this reason. I truly have forgiven him, but have to love him from a distance because he is still "unwell" and not currently interested in changing his ways (via seeking rehabiltation and so forth). I occasionally write, and maybe call once every year or so (he rarely makes any effort either). Up until very recently I assumed maintaing what I consider to be healthy boundaries in all relationships to be very important, and not of any negative karmic consequence as long as done with authentic love and forgiveness in the heart (not to forget but to forgive). However, if we fail to maintain certain connections with people in our lives for this reason, would this actually be seen as service to self? I have often thought that by protecting the self from physical and emotional harm from negative intentions by others (even if from people to whom we are committed too and love) to be an act of self love. If we are all one, then wouldn't we only be protecting ourselves from ourselves by leaving an abusive relationship , and creating a consequence for the abuser to possibly obtain help? Sorry, for years this question felt like it had very black and white answers, but as of late I am not so certain. I am fortunately not in a situation where I was physically harmed, but it was emotionally traumatic and he is still quite ill.

I have also been divorced for similar reasons, however now happily remarried. Yet, is divorce automatically negatively polarizing despite surrounding circumstances? I used to assume not, but again now, not certain?

Intuitively I realize nothing we are here to do must be done perfectly, and there really is no right or wrong, only opportunities for growth. But maybe just with the holiday season in all, I have been pondering this issue more and more. Sometimes when I am too emotionally close to an issue, it's harder to separate my intuitive feelings from my emotional brain.

Joy

(12-17-2014, 03:06 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys - have you thought about changing the format of the show slightly? I heard the show where you answered my question (THANKS! Was great to hear feedback) and you were asking for more questions. I thought that instead of a call-in, you could just set up a more talk-show-like format, where you engage a few of us at a time on Skype for a half hour or so. Then the next week we can switch to other people. I notice that one feature of the current format is that it's very deliberate, and as such very paced. If you get two or three others at a time, have everyone pick a topic beforehand, and just let it rip, I think you'll end up with much more lively discussions, lots of new ideas coming in, and you definitely will not be at a loss for questions. I know I personally would LOVE to participate in this if I can match my time zone to yours.

P.S. I love this idea, but perhaps as another event on its own, and not in lieu of? I really appreciate being able to listen to the show's archives, when I cannot tune in live, and I often enjoy being able to just hear you four respond without interupption to our questions. Yet, I would also love an opportunity to engage with all of you as suggested by StormChaser on a regular basis, if reasonably possible. I realize Carla may already have enough on her plate these days. ❤️

Much love!

In the discussion of The Christ Principle in your latest show, my question regarding regarding boundaries and commitments was answered beautifully. Thank you and love and light to all!

(12-20-2014, 09:11 PM)piceanjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!

Joy

Much love!

In the discussion of The Christ Principle in your latest show, my question regarding regarding boundaries and commitments was answered beautifully. Thank you and love and light to all!
How can one exercise loving kindness in conflicts?
Hi, here are a couple questions for your show relating to 4th and 5th density.

1. Do beings in 4th know they are in the 4th when they begin? Is there an 'orientation' or is the forgetting process between incarnations active to make us forget everything but the lessons at hand?e.g. would we bring knowledge of the Ra material with us if we learned it in 3D?

2. [Session 78] - "The fourth and fifth densities are quite independent, the positive polarity functioning with no need of negative and visa-versa. It is to be noted that in attempting to sway third-density mind/body/spirit complexes in choosing polarity there evolves a good bit of interaction between the two polarities". - Can you comment on any of the following points as possible; a) Sway versus/impact on free-will: methods, impact, etc. b) goal of swaying, c) How do 4D positive and negative connect/converge at 3D?

Thank you
(10-23-2013, 05:34 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Bring4th Forums,

Every Tuesday at 1:00 pm eastern, L/L Research goes live on air to discuss questions sent in from seekers. Gary and I trade off hosting and reading questions for Carla and the L/L crew to address.

You can tune into each broadcast by accessing the show's webpage (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch) on BlogTalkRadio at the scheduled start time each Tuesday and listening over your computer, or by calling the phone number below. When you access the show's webpage in the link above, click the "Play/Chat Now" button to begin the show. Each show will also be freely available in archive form for streaming and download on the show's webpage.

To ask us questions during the broadcast, using your cell phone or landline, dial 1-646-595-2294. You will be able to hear the show but will be on mute.

If you would like to be unmuted so that you can ask us a question live on-air, press the "1" key on your phone at any time. This sends a signal to the hosts. When there is an opening, we will unmute you and address you by area code so that you know you have been unmuted.

When the show is not being broadcast, you can submit your questions in one of two ways:

1) You can reply to this post and submit your question to this thread. We will collect them before each show and ask them in the order that they are received.

2) You can send us a question via email at contact(at)llresearch(dot)org. You can specify if you prefer to remain anonymous.

When submitting questions, please remember that this is a Law of One “Q and A”. Try to keep your questions as spiritually oriented as possible. In general, the responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the channeled material L/L Research has produced over the last 35+ years.

My Husband is a gun owner and strongly desires I keep and carry firearms for self defense, especially now that we have a small child and reside
in a rural area, where I am often home alone with her. Despite all the training and safe gun ownership tools he is placing at my disposal, and his very logical reasoning for it, this just doesn't sit well with me. Am I naive in ignoring his practical reasoning, or is my inner guidance telling me what the universe needs me to know.

Does Ra or any of your channelings address this issue on any level?

Intuitively I assume owning any tool designed to harm others, is negatively polarizing, and that owning a gun for self defense is allowing fear to rule ones life. That we are not them trusting in divine protection? I mean, prudence is one thing but I suspect gun ownership may take prudence to another level?

Thank you all so much. Love and blessings.

Joy
(12-20-2014, 09:11 PM)piceanjoy Wrote: [ -> ]

Much love!

I would be willing to help out if needed.
I recently finished reading journey of souls and I'm currently reading destiny of souls by Michael newton and I'm curious if the interest during any of the Ra or subsequent channeling sessions  has ever turned towards how the time between incarnations is spent. I'd love to hear the federations opinion on this time but I have a feeling it may have been considered transient since it seems their message was only intended to pertain to our work within a particular incarnation of a density 

Was there any interest expressed within the group pertaining to this time between incarnations?
Hi all, sorry about the neglect of this thread. I have collected all of the new questions for the database and they will be discussed in the coming weeks on the show. Thank you all so much for the great questions!

Thanks for the suggestion! This idea would be really fun I think, but isn't necessarily feasible logistically given the current circumstances of the show. Coordinating new guests via Skype each week would probably take more time than we have, since we kind of squeak the radio show in to a busy schedule for all of us. On top of that, finding guests would be difficult considering we do the show on a Tuesday afternoon at 1PM. That is a very difficult time for many people to call in or tune in live, but we have it then out of necessity of our own schedules.

However, your point about the deliberate format and fast pace is very helpful. We could definitely pull more out of questions than we already do, talking around the subject instead of just addressing the questions directly. Gary and I are inexperienced in hosting this kind of stuff so we could practice our ability to help create compelling discussion without rushing through questions.

On the note of changing format though, we have discussed doing away with the live format completely. We hardly ever get any live listeners, and legitimate calls are very rare. There would be many benefits to switching from the live format, the biggest one probably being the sound quality. If we started producing a podcast on our own instead of using BlogTalkRadio, we wouldn't have to use phone lines and we would host the program directly on our website (meaning no more massive ads from BTR). We'll keep everyone updated on how things evolve, but just be prepared for a change like that.

Thanks again everyone for the questions and feedback!
(12-23-2014, 06:07 PM)rawDimension Wrote: [ -> ]Are there beings of Ra here on earth today? We feel we are parts of the memory complex that have been refocused here on earth to assist in the shift/harvest. How does this affect my being and my blueprint of self if we feel truly that we are messengers of Ra? We traveled and feel transmitted over a long distance.. We downloaded in several sessions into this vessel and have been releasing slowly the veil that is required for proper polarity. We have had creator experiences.

Hi rawDimension,

Your question was discussed on today's show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...a-and-crew

It's discussed near the end, around the last 10 minutes. Thanks for the question!
Truth4Me and Polaris, we discussed your questions on today's show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...a-and-crew
Regarding a possible new format:

@Bring4th_Austin: If you are interested, I can possibly offer myself to be available at 1pm your time for Skype. Perhaps a limited discussion would be better? Another member has already said that this might be a good idea for something in addition to the current setup, not in lieu of it, so perhaps not everyone necessarily needs to be present anyway. 
This is unrelated to the previous post, but this occurred to me today: we have seen that Ra included some hints in its transmissions for further exploration, the absence of the "I am Ra." salutation before speaking being one that indicated that the entity speaking was perhaps not Ra. This was discovered after, and not actually referenced directly by the social memory complex.

I have found Ra's sporadic use of anachronistic vocabulary intriguing. Every so often we will come across a word that seems to have fallen out of modern use, and Ra sends us to the dictionaries looking for a meaning. Could this be a marker for something?
(10-23-2013, 05:34 PM)Demetrius Dear Bring4th Forums, Wrote: [ -> ]I've been reading "The Q'uo Transcripts 2009" by Carla Rueckert and noticed that the day/dates in 2009 correspond to the same day/dates in 2015 (i.e. Saturday, February 14th 2009 is also Saturday, February 14th 2015); basically 6 years ago the dates fell on the same day.  From my understanding, the number 6 is a significant number (based on the quote from Nikola Tessla regarding the numbers 3, 6 & 9 and understanding the universe).

I was wondering if there is a meaning/significance to this observation.  Also, 2009 = 2+0+0+9 = 11, and 2015 = 2+0+1+5 = 8, both powerful numbers in numerology.

Thank you kindly!    Angel
Thank you for fielding my question last week. I was quite pleased to hear Jim speak from an in depth angle of Dr newtons work.

Oh and to correct Gary a bit lol. I definitely wasn't claiming that I thought such info would be transient only that I was hypothesizing that Ra or the other confederation entities may have considered it transient for us to know especially considering the law of confusion. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4