Bring4th

Full Version: So I am in a predicament...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As long as I have certain intents of a positive nature on my wall and as long as I continue to build these thought-forms towards near certainty of my desired events happening, I will have Orion beings observing me and doing who knows what in my home. To make them go away I have to throw all of my intents away... That is not happening. I am not giving up my goals.

So riddle me this: What is the worst these beings can do in their etheric projections? Can they feasibly kill me?

I believed everything was possible when I wrote these intents. I held myself to the ideal of there being no limits. But it seems nothing comes too easy.

I would like to believe I am just schizophrenic but I've seen too much.
(10-24-2013, 09:32 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Can they feasibly kill me?

They can make you believe you want to kill yourself. They can't do it themself.

There also seems to be the ability to energize heart conditions. And make you see things in a way that causes extreme paranoia. Don might be an example of what can happen, along with others that are somewhat known.

Well, logically they cannot do these things so easily if you already understand they can do so. See what I am getting at?

What happens is an influence of the chakra system which is direct wiring to perception. This is how paranoia and other phys/electrical interference can manifest into outward actions.

michael430

[deleted]

Brittany

Kick them out. So long as you perceive yourself to be their victim, you will be.

I experienced all sorts of ridiculous crap for over 10 years (you've already seen some of the pictures) before being able to say "I absolutely do NOT want you in my life in any way." and mean it genuinely. As soon as I did this, all that drama disappeared. I realized I had been clinging to the experience because I felt it validated my polarity, it made me feel special and got me lots of attention, and in some way I felt I deserved it/wasn't strong enough to stand up to it. Like there was nothing I could do to stop it. You CAN stand up to these buggers, no matter what density they are from. Leave no place for them in your life.

I remember Carla talking about how Don felt his death was inevitable in his last days. He allowed himself to give up and think the negs had won, and it was a downward spiral from there. So long as you have the will to have a life free of this interference, you can make it so. Search yourself deeply for any part of yourself that may still be holding on to what you are experiencing.

Unbound

Observe your shadow self. Determine opposites in the mind for everything you find. Observe your light self. Determine the opposites in the mind for everything you find. Then, see between the two selves the pairs or opposites of opposites, the pairing of pairs and account for those with no opposite. If it is dark with no opposite, find the light, if it is light with no opposite, become aware the darkness.

If you wish to be clear, you must realize that clarity and emptiness are the natural nature of the mind. Is your mind clear and at peace?
Tanner, I haven't been happier in my life. Even in the face of this. Does that answer your question, heheh?

I am just trying to approach what I wish to do wisely.

You assume I have this huge shadow. Describe my shadow to me that you perceive.
Negative greeting can only energize preexisting distortions. They cannot work with anything that isn't already present within you.

So, work on the self is not only the best defense against such things, but also, in my opinion, the best path to walk in order to contribute to the planet.

Brittany

(10-24-2013, 11:30 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]You assume I have this huge shadow. Describe my shadow to me that you perceive.

Everyone has a huge shadow, my friend. It guards the gateway to Spirit, an ugly beast until it is viewed with absolute acceptance. Then you realize it was your friend all along, the guardian of the threshold steps aside, and you may enter into your larger self. This is a process that every initiate will face.

Aha.

[Image: thedevilcard_zps3ebfa2b2.jpg]
Indeed, what I face is the acceptance of my own existence... I still berate myself in anger out of my lack of performance in my life. This is what gives these entities the outlet of desiring to end my life: I feel incapable of accomplishing my endeavors at times and thus I feel life is pointless. This is the relevant shadow here I feel and I shall bring it light.
(10-24-2013, 12:17 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, what I face is the acceptance of my own existence... I still berate myself in anger out of my lack of performance in my life. This is what gives these entities the outlet of desiring to end my life: I feel incapable of accomplishing my endeavors at times and thus I feel life is pointless. This is the relevant shadow here I feel and I shall bring it light.

beautiful.

that is one of the most sincere things you've said in all your words on these forums.

self-understanding.

:tu:
(10-24-2013, 12:17 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, what I face is the acceptance of my own existence... I still berate myself in anger out of my lack of performance in my life. This is what gives these entities the outlet of desiring to end my life: I feel incapable of accomplishing my endeavors at times and thus I feel life is pointless. This is the relevant shadow here I feel and I shall bring it light.

What ray or rays do you feel these thoughts concern?
I would venture to guess yellow-ray severely affecting green-ray through a bottleneck of energy.

Unbound

It isn't a bad thing to have a shadow, it is natural. I have a shadow, you have a shadow, everyone here has a shadow. I do not say things about shadow in any attempt to accuse you or to define you, but only in reference to those things which are part of us all and to point out the natural balance in all things. See your shadow and stand in your light and the shadow is shown to be simply that which has not yet been brought in to conscious light. There is an infinity of shadow to shed light upon, and an infinity of light to shine.
Also, in my personal experience, balancing when dealing with the shadow that is of opposing polarity is different than when dealing with imbalanced distortions (although things can get tricky when both are at play). For the shadow of opposing polarity, I find acceptance - of both the present - and realizing that the future will always contain your shadow in this plane - is the best method because you can't reason your way out of the opposing polarity - negative or positive philosophy has reasons why it makes logical sense.

On the other hand, I find you can use reason to eliminate imbalanced distortions, as you use logic from each ray's concepts to cut away until you notice at the base level, there is nothing there but distortion (that does not polarize either way). Similarly, you should also acceptance the present when dealing with imbalanced distortions, but is possible to have a future where those imbalanced distortions do not exist.

Your mileage may vary!

Some useful advice from Q'uo:
Quote:It is often said that when you stand in a stronger light you cast a sharper shadow. In that strong light your shadow self becomes glaringly obvious. The entity, seeing this sharper shadow, sees, then, its best route of access into your energy system. Any shadow that you cast, or to say it another way, any nicks in your armor of light that offer erroneous thinking or an immature understanding of love, light, wisdom, truth and so forth, can constitute such a point of weakness which makes it possible for entities to enter the energy system.

Whether or not there is an entity involved, the process of dealing with darker energies remains precisely the same unless you wish to engage specifically with an entity by knowing its name, working to control it or its power, and so forth, We would not recommend this avenue of control for it is not ever entirely service to others to attempt to control any essence, entity or energy.

We would suggest simply that you realize that whether an entity is involved or not, the reason for your having attracted this energy is your very loving and light-filled nature. It has called forth your shadow side or a mirror of your shadow side, for are not all things one? Therefore, even if it is an entity with a name, a background, and so forth, yet still, in its essence, it is yourself and, more specifically, it is mirroring to you a part of yourself that is unredeemed by your own acceptance, forgiveness and love. Therefore, sending such an energy or entity your deepest understanding, acceptance and love is, in our opinion, the most efficient way to deal with what this instrument would call psychic greeting.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1011.aspx

Quote:To each of you, more knowledge has meant more care. For as you become powerful, you attract attention. As you serve and create light and radiate love of the Infinite One, you also cast an every sharper shadow. You become harder upon yourself, setting yourself up for the forgiveness of the universal self.
http://www.llresearch.org/newsletters/is...993_2.aspx

And Ra:
Quote:94.9 Ra: ...We comment in general first upon the query about the contact which indicates once again that the instrument views the mind/body/spirit complex with jaundiced eye. Each mind/body/spirit complex that is seeking shall almost certainly have the immature and irrational behaviors. It is also the case that this entity, as well as almost all seekers, [has] done substantial work within the framework of the incarnative experience and [has] indeed developed maturity and rationality. That this instrument should fail to see that which has been accomplished and see only that which remains to be accomplished may well be noted. Indeed, any seeker discovering in itself this complex of mental and mental/emotional distortions shall ponder the possible non-efficacy of judgment.

It's very important to cultivate a strong and consistent habit of self-acceptance and non-judgment towards the self in spiritual work, otherwise these judgments can act as inroads for greeting from our friends. The greetings themselves can serve as signposts to those things we need to pay attention to. I've found it useful to thank them for this service of highlighting distortions and then take a break in my "movement" forward in consciousness, meditating on self-acceptance, resting in the love of the Creator - a love which is found within yourself and is often recognized as the all-allowing, all-accepting Observer, the "big I" beyond the "little I." In my experience, this takes dedicated practice with meditation and concentration on realizing this larger aspect of self.
(10-24-2013, 12:11 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2013, 11:30 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]You assume I have this huge shadow. Describe my shadow to me that you perceive.

Everyone has a huge shadow, my friend. It guards the gateway to Spirit, an ugly beast until it is viewed with absolute acceptance. Then you realize it was your friend all along, the guardian of the threshold steps aside, and you may enter into your larger self. This is a process that every initiate will face.

Aha.

Thank you Brittany, that was possibly the most remarkably beautiful post I've ever read on B4 and hugely clarified my understanding of that archetype.

I can only add that this can also be called the "Dweller on the Threshold". Novice Astral Projectors, on their first exit, typically encounter some sort of beast that tries to scare them away from projecting, but really has no actual power. One simply needs to decide to not be afraid.

Like the other conception of this archetype, the "Dark Night of the Soul", this is a sort of one time experience.
(10-24-2013, 11:58 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Negative greeting can only energize preexisting distortions. They cannot work with anything that isn't already present within you.

So, work on the self is not only the best defense against such things, but also, in my opinion, the best path to walk in order to contribute to the planet.

I must say this is fairly good here. The saying "bring out your worst" may apply.

They seem to put more effort into you when you may take power/control away from them, in the way of infringing upon the sleep of others. Work on the self, discretely, is not a thorn in their side.
(10-24-2013, 04:22 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]

Aha.

Thank you Brittany, that was possibly the most remarkably beautiful post I've ever read on B4 and hugely clarified my understanding of that archetype.

I can only add that this can also be called the "Dweller on the Threshold". Novice Astral Projectors, on their first exit, typically encounter some sort of beast that tries to scare them away from projecting, but really has no actual power. One simply needs to decide to not be afraid.

Like the other conception of this archetype, the "Dark Night of the Soul", this is a sort of one time experience.

It's not a one time experience. You don't get rid of the dweller you eat him. Take his teeth and snake eyes and move on. How do you expect to walk through any situation here without them ?

Get your halo, get your devils teeth and you can affect those around you, in a much more satisfying way then controlling or following them.

(10-24-2013, 04:30 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2013, 04:22 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]

Aha.

It's not a one time experience. You don't get rid of the dweller you eat him. Take his teeth and snake eyes and move on. How do you expect to walk through any situation here without them ?

Get your halo, get your devils teeth and you can affect those around you, in a much more satisfying way then controlling or following them. You love there abuse, there evil you love them for who they are not what they are at this moment.
(10-24-2013, 09:32 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]So riddle me this: What is the worst these beings can do in their etheric projections? Can they feasibly kill me?

Only with your cooperation.

They cannot create your reality for you. They can only wait for your thoughts to dip into their vibrational range, where they can communicate and influence you, and get *you* to create a reality, with the thoughts you habitually think, where you are going crazy, or about to kill yourself, or hurt others etc.

Again, as Austin said, only through pre-existing distortions. They try to get you to dream a bad dream.
Brittany, I would add, additionally, that I've realized that the entire set of Spirit Archetypes is analogous to Plato's allegory of the cave, with the first archetype representing the metaphysical darkness of the cave. More on this later, perhaps...
(10-24-2013, 02:59 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]It's very important to cultivate a strong and consistent habit of self-acceptance and non-judgment towards the self in spiritual work, otherwise these judgments can act as inroads for greeting from our friends.

I've started meditating on self-love, and it's been hard at first since I'm not used to doing so. It feels fake, and I can't seem to generate any feelings that would support the self-acceptance. The negs had me feeling down on myself, as if I wasn't worthy. It's hard to overcome this mode of thinking.
Quote:Can they feasibly kill me?
Simply put, they can (figuratively) frighten you to death.
(10-24-2013, 08:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2013, 02:59 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]It's very important to cultivate a strong and consistent habit of self-acceptance and non-judgment towards the self in spiritual work, otherwise these judgments can act as inroads for greeting from our friends.

I've started meditating on self-love, and it's been hard at first since I'm not used to doing so. It feels fake, and I can't seem to generate any feelings that would support the self-acceptance. The negs had me feeling down on myself, as if I wasn't worthy. It's hard to overcome this mode of thinking.

Keep trying, you'll get there. Make sure to do things to show yourself love as well.