Bring4th

Full Version: A question concerning the negative polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, my friends. As the title suggests, I have a question regarding the negative polarity; or more accurately, those of the negative polarity.

If these entities care so much about themselves, if they are so self-absorbed, why are they so self-destructive?

A good example of this, I think, would be the planet in this solar system that was destroyed. These negatively-polarized entities, who care only of themselves, destroyed themselves. Why?

I would very much like to hear those of Q'uo speak on this, though any response is appreciated. Much love. Heart
One would guess a society where everyone looks out for themselves has little cohesion and would inevitably collapse.
(10-25-2013, 06:12 AM)We are God Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, my friends. As the title suggests, I have a question regarding the negative polarity; or more accurately, those of the negative polarity.

If these entities care so much about themselves, if they are so self-absorbed, why are they so self-destructive?

A good example of this, I think, would be the planet in this solar system that was destroyed. These negatively-polarized entities, who care only of themselves, destroyed themselves. Why?

I would very much like to hear those of Q'uo speak on this, though any response is appreciated. Much love. Heart

It has to do with the preservation of the power structure.
Remember Ra told us "Nothing is lost", but if you can brainwash an entire planet into a state of 'deathfear', believing that there is only 3rd density experience and you alone retain the knowledge of 'the afterlife' then that makes you a powerful entity.
I would also contest that they did not strictly 'destroy themselves' but provided the negativity that lead to a catastrophic cosmic event.
I feel there is a subtle difference.
Ra said that negatively polarized planet is like a gravity well. Maybe nobody could any longer make a positive choice.
How much polarity does a negative overlord gain for such planetary destruction?
I understand the functionality, if you will, of the negative polarity, but it still seems to me that negative entities are ironically self-destructive. I mean, if people disregard the well-being of the planet, for example, they will inevitably kill themselves too, you know?
(10-25-2013, 12:04 PM)We are God Wrote: [ -> ]I understand the functionality, if you will, of the negative polarity, but it still seems to me that negative entities are ironically self-destructive. I mean, if people disregard the well-being of the planet, for example, they will inevitably kill themselves too, you know?

Is it fair to hold them to a standard of perfection when so many of the positive ilk also make foolish decisions?

I'm sure they're doing the best the can, aren't you?
(10-25-2013, 01:16 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2013, 12:04 PM)We are God Wrote: [ -> ]I understand the functionality, if you will, of the negative polarity, but it still seems to me that negative entities are ironically self-destructive. I mean, if people disregard the well-being of the planet, for example, they will inevitably kill themselves too, you know?

Is it fair to hold them to a standard of perfection when so many of the positive ilk also make foolish decisions?

I'm sure they're doing the best the can, aren't you?

Even the wisest negative being only has power when a good man is prepared to go to war.
Also, a very wise negative being would not reside on the planet that he was planning to destroy in order to harvest the souls.
A place like a moon would be better in my opinion.
I am not holding them up to a standard of perfection, I am simply making an observation.

Also, yes, Ashrim, you are probably right.
Which planet are we talking about here? Maldek? I was under the impression that they were positively oriented for the most part.
If you are referring to Maldek, they did not believe that they were of the negative polarity:

Quote:The peoples of Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to that of the societal complex known to you as Atlantis in that it gained much technological information and used it without care for the preservation of their sphere following to a majority extent the complex of thought, ideas, and actions which you may associate with your so-called negative polarity or the service to self. This was, however, for the most part, couched in a sincere belief/thought structure which seemed to the perception of the mind/body complexes of this sphere to be positive and of service to others. The devastation that wracked their biosphere and caused its disintegration resulted from what you call war.

Since there wad basically confusion, following negative ideas yet believing they were positive, this probably resulted in a confused use of their technology. I would think that a fully functioning negative social complex would realize the value of maintaining their planet for their own personal uses.
(10-25-2013, 04:45 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]If you are referring to Maldek, they did not believe that they were of the negative polarity:

Quote:The peoples of Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to that of the societal complex known to you as Atlantis in that it gained much technological information and used it without care for the preservation of their sphere following to a majority extent the complex of thought, ideas, and actions which you may associate with your so-called negative polarity or the service to self. This was, however, for the most part, couched in a sincere belief/thought structure which seemed to the perception of the mind/body complexes of this sphere to be positive and of service to others. The devastation that wracked their biosphere and caused its disintegration resulted from what you call war.

Since there wad basically confusion, following negative ideas yet believing they were positive, this probably resulted in a confused use of their technology. I would think that a fully functioning negative social complex would realize the value of maintaining their planet for their own personal uses.

It seems however that there have never been any 3rd density negative social memory complexes.

Quote:38.7 Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density self-service type at this level of, of attainment conditions?

Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes

Just introduce the following idea into the society.
"Look after yourself first, because if you are serving yourself you are serving all others".
If I remember correctly this was what the Sons of Belail were telling Folks.
It's the Law of One too of course.
I never got how Ra said it's as difficult to achieve 50% STO as it is 95% STS. I always saw the STO route as much easier, because of how hard it is to open up intelligent infinity from the solar plexus.
Many folks who claim to be positive are nowhere near 51% STO.
This was the problem with Maldek and the situation was similar here too.

The overlords know how to manipulate the population into thinking they are on the right hand path.

Come on - devout 'religious' people, christians and muslims, claiming to be followers of Christ and Mohammed going to war to kill and mame others - all in the name of their 'god'.
Bet they think they are doing the 'right' thing.
We are not choosing a polarity as much as discovering who we really are. Like Ra said, we are already far along a path before we become aware of the path we are on. Either on the negative or the positive path, all are pursuing their highest excitement. The idea of a truly free world is what attracts me, but a negative could perceive a truly free world as completely pointless or very naive thinking. And all are the Creator. Smile In order for our experience to be worthwhile, we can only gravitate toward who we are, what we often perceive as who we want to be. We can all be who we want to be if we find within ourselves to forgive the self any perceived failures and continue going on.
There is a misconception about the negative polarity, especially about those we have called 'the cabal'.
These folks love their families, their children etc. They are not barbarians.
They just believe that by serving themselves that they are serving their loved ones to their highest possible capacity.
It's a philosophy.
Sure they see most others as cattle, useless eaters, but it is possible to fully understand their mind set.
The fear of loss is the driving force behind their actions.
They are essentially fearful beings, living in dread of an angry god.
This discussion has been very valuable to me, thank you. <3

I had forgotten that those of Maldek had done this out of confusion. It is very reminiscent of the situation here on this planet, as some of you have alluded to.

There is a lot I could say about this, though I don't have time right now and I'm sure you understand anyway, my friends. Enjoy your night.
(10-25-2013, 06:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I never got how Ra said it's as difficult to achieve 50% STO as it is 95% STS. I always saw the STO route as much easier, because of how hard it is to open up intelligent infinity from the solar plexus.

To achieve 51% positive polarization means that in all of your thought and behavior, you are slightly more likely to think about the welfare of others than to think about the welfare of yourself.

People simply do not realize how much of their behavior is predominantly for themselves. We, even those of us who profess to be STO, are far more self-serving than we would like to believe or admit. Hence the discrepancy. Because of the natural inclination, carried over from second density, to instinctively think first in terms of the survival of the self, it is equally difficult to attain 51% positive polarity as it is to achieve 95% negative polarity.
It's a very elementary way to consider it because focusing on the welfare of others to an hyper-extent alone will not polarize you. It's about actually loving and unifying with the people around you which is not limited to direct charity. While the most common expression of a polarized being is giving, it is only an expression. Metaphysically, it is a vibration that is more united with all. If you're giving with a lot of bitterness in a sychophant nature with a lot of resistance, don't expect to polarize positively.

If you establish charity by forcibly taking from others and redistributing it, don't expect to polarize positively.

Additionally, just thinking about yourself won't polarize you STS. You have to deny the will of others for yourself to polarize negatively, otherwise you're not really building a resistant vibration.
The question is, if these historical examples emphasize this significant error where people believe themselves to be on the positive path, when they aren't, what is so easily being misunderstood?

"The negatively oriented being will be one who feels that it has found power that gives meaning to its existence precisely as the positive polarization does feel. This negative entity will strive to offer these understandings to other-selves, most usually by the process of forming the elite, the disciples, and teaching the need and rightness of the enslavement of other-selves for their own good. These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self."

So-called positive people have found "the way", where others are asleep (useless cattle?), and need their guidance, correct? Because in spiritual circles, I see a lot of talk about "the others", who need to wake up. So when Ra says negatives have found meaning precisely as positives have, it's possible they're saying the structure of thought is the same (personal correctness..that we're all potentially flirting with the negative path), but how we make use of our illumination makes all the difference.

Are you out to save others? Do you know what's best? I'm even repeating this same pattern now, but I'm conscious of it at least. What's important also seems to be detachment from outcome, so there is no battle of wills. But most importantly, I spend a lot of my time attempting to see myself in all experience, which seems to be the greatest tool for remaining "positive"..whatever that is.

I feel a crystallized being is one who is more concerned with seeing themselves in all others, experiencing themselves, therefore evening/balancing experience out..making it regular. Because a fully unblocked yellow ray only wishes for another's happiness, not destroying their reality (perhaps the analogy we're looking for in this thread?). The needs of another and the approach can then be analyzed.
I don't think I've spent 50% of my time thinking about others. I'm concerned about my polarity.
But that's a selfish thing to think about.
Most people live in fear.
They would try to save their own skins if it came to the crunch.
That is STS.
You can put on a mask - and become a 'nice' person but you will still be self serving.

Getting to 51% STO is much more difficult than most can imagine.
It's not a 'done thing' just cos you smile at the woman in the bakery.
(10-26-2013, 11:53 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The question is, if these historical examples emphasize this significant error where people believe themselves to be on the positive path, when they aren't, what is so easily being misunderstood?

I would say it is: Judgment of other-selves.

I believe that, whatever your intentions are, judging other-selves is not part of the positive path. But it is nearly unavoidable down here, so we can only forgive the self and the other-self for the judging. This, I believe, is definitely part of the positive path. Smile
(10-26-2013, 11:53 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I feel a crystallized being is one who is more concerned with seeing themselves in all others, experiencing themselves, therefore evening/balancing experience out..making it regular.

This thread began by questioning how negatively oriented other-selves could be so stupid as to do things which are inherently destructive, not merely to their cause, but to their own survival. It seems to me that we all nurture a very generous capacity for self deception, whereby we tell ourselves that our motivation is one thing when, underneath, it's quite clearly something else. How do you know when you're BSing yourself? How deeply can you detect this? How do you deal with that when you find it? To my mind, spiritual maturity begins here. Without clarity in this department, blather triumphs.

Therefore, I would add to the quote above that a crystallized being also is one with a disciplined capacity to know her own self to very deep levels and great facility for reconciling the inherently opposing and confused forced therein.
Pretty simply really, just look at how you do the same. The negative goes right back to all senses and matter, all the proof we give ourselves that we are alive.
(10-26-2013, 01:12 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that, whatever your intentions are, judging other-selves is not part of the positive path.

It certainly is part of it. What I find that most don't realize, and I know because I was the same way for years, is that once a certain level of development is achieved, when spiritual types look outward they seem to forget who they once were. And instead of seeing themselves, they see plenty of opportunity where people, their opinions, and mistakes need to be managed in what feels like a genuine effort to help. It seems to be self-serving though, in the sense that the catalyst must be controlled ("put power in a more correct configuration"). So guidance can be masked judgment. I think balance entails letting others be themselves, own their thoughts, and gently guide should they seem to be asking for it.

(10-26-2013, 05:01 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me that we all nurture a very generous capacity for self deception, whereby we tell ourselves that our motivation is one thing when, underneath, it's quite clearly something else.

Yes, I think this goes back to the idea of controlling catalyst. At times we think we're genuinely offering help, but really, it's all about aligning others with our thoughts (correct power configuration). I can't find the quote, but I believe it's said negatives dominate through thought.

I went through a process with another where I felt they were continually making mistakes. I had a lot of compassion for this person, so I would react with all sorts of frustrated advice. It wasn't until I realized that there were mirrors being offered (as always) within the other, and when I had the necessary insights, things happened in their life for the better. If you can't see your mirror, you can't offer a co-creative energy. So yes, we certainly deceive ourselves.
Hit the nail on the head Icaro. All about following the flow of the interaction between self and other self and picking up the symbolic cues and learning to prompt/follow them in a way that enlightens both yourself and other. Real applicable telepathy through love/wisdom or light. Wisdom makes you aware of the patterns within the story love gives you the strength to see through them or put in another way the faith to silence negative mind.
(10-26-2013, 05:51 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2013, 01:12 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that, whatever your intentions are, judging other-selves is not part of the positive path.

It certainly is part of it. What I find that most don't realize, and I know because I was the same way for years, is that once a certain level of development is achieved, when spiritual types look outward they seem to forget who they once were. And instead of seeing themselves, they see plenty of opportunity where people, their opinions, and mistakes need to be managed in what feels like a genuine effort to help. It seems to be self-serving though, in the sense that the catalyst must be controlled ("put power in a more correct configuration"). So guidance can be masked judgment. I think balance entails letting others be themselves, own their thoughts, and gently guide should they seem to be asking for it.

Self-judgment is part of all paths yes. How else are we to make choices if we can't judge the concepts that we want to associate with and which we do not want to. That is not the same as imposing your personal judgments onto other-selves. This is what I meant is not part of the positive path.

In my book guidance is not pushed onto another self, it is requested by another self (otherwise I would not call it guidance). Once requested by an other-self, yes your guidance could be in the form of judgment, but it's actually self-judgment from the other-self to the other-self through you as the instrument.

"...in what feels like a genuine effort to help..."

The troubles starts when the subjects of those efforts did not ask for it. Smile

"...I think balance entails letting others be themselves, own their thoughts, and gently guide should they seem to be asking for it."

Exactly, so we are actually saying the same things using different semantic. "should they seem to be asking for it." this part can be very tricky though. Wink
(10-26-2013, 07:14 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Hit the nail on the head Icaro. All about following the flow of the interaction between self and other self and picking up the symbolic cues and learning to prompt/follow them in a way that enlightens both yourself and other. Real applicable telepathy through love/wisdom or light. Wisdom makes you aware of the patterns within the story love gives you the strength to see through them or put in another way the faith to silence negative mind.

Yes, I think it's important to go beyond what appears to be easily understood notions of service and positivity, and attempt to understand things in terms of symbol..working with the deep mind. If thoughts are things, then we really have to look deeply into what we may be cultivating. On the surface something may seem right, when it could be entirely wrong, which apparently has been a problem with our collective history both on this planet and in this solar system, even while having direct contact with advanced races.

"The mechanism of these energy transfers is the thought or, more precisely, the thought-form for any thought is a form or symbol or thing that is an object seen in time/space reference."

So I didn't mean to sound like I was going off topic with my posts, but my point was that it's easy to take an example such as the destruction of a planet, wondering how that could ever happen, without considering how delicate purity and balance is, and the ways in which we may be perpetuating disharmony and adding to its charge, creating unintended manifestations down the road.

Patrick - No worries, I knew what you meant Smile
True negatives prefer fear and enslavement to destruction since that defines themselves to themselves. I believe there is a certain distortion in this system that deity expects STO, that creates contradiction and conflict for negatives (who also seek the creator, maybe more so). To some degree I believe Ra also labors under this distortion (since it originated in this same system). One might ask oneself, might there be a paradox in that an unconditionally loving deity creates conditions through which a planet would be destroyed.
Pages: 1 2