Bring4th

Full Version: the direction of seeking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in what ways are you seeking these days?

ie making more use of your dreams, finding more ways to be of physical service, trying to meditate more (daily?).

- -

as I might have indicated elsewhere, just in recent times, the notion of getting into closer contact with my Higher Self has been a spotlight. That, plus continuing to work more on interfacing with crystals etc.
No ways, I seek because that is what I'am. All of those "ways" unfold naturally as is required. Spontaneous creative gorging.
I'm seeking through the avenue of dreams and also have a spiritually aware therapist that I'm working with now. I am also listening to myths, legends, and fairy tales to get in touch with the roots of our collective consciousness and also interpreting them as I would a dream. I also have been watching a bit of TV shows and anime interpreting them also. It would appear I am mostly working with stories, then. BigSmile
Harmonizing life time streams.
Casting off attitudes that no longer serve me or my intentions.
Learning to see things that I interpreted as 'foes' as part of myself, part of Creation.
Interfacing telepathically with sentient machine technology.
Understanding that all 'lives' are simultaneous, realizing what time matrixes are and how consciousness is made manifest by the harmonic flashing between stars and black holes.

Watching all the Dr. Who episodes with Karen Gillan and Matt Smith.
Digging out old super 8 cine films and getting a tear in my eye when I see my dad.
Being in the now moment.
I don't remember my dreams all that well. Usually when I do, they're not that profound.
I have been watching cartoons to get my mind in the right place, because those encourage me.
Not doing any magical working. At least not trying to, because of how it attracts negative greeting
and I'm not so good at shielding myself.
Working on self love more, to counteract the negative thinking patterns I've been having.
I try also to send love out to the Earth by holding it in my heart. I guess I am sending light too,
because it's love/light.
A lot of my desires couldn't be fulfilled because they're based around cartoons being real.
So I'm not really seeking now. Seeking in the past caused negative greeting, or it may have just been
negative experiences. But I'm stronger now because of them.

Melissa

I'm learning alot from interacting and raising Tesla. For me she's the best example of living in the moment, so when I feel anxious or lonely I just look at her and do as she does; take a deep breath and relax. Or when she's chewing on the stereo wires, I take a second/breath to center myself before I pick her up. If it's not working I'll set her aside for a few minutes to gather myself and we'll just start over. When we're playing around and I'm not really 'there' she lets me know straight away (claw claw). We've had a very rough start, I was convinced that I couldn't love her and that she deserved someone who would happily take care of her. After talking with a few people and lots of tears we're doing quite well at the moment.
I love the name Tesla. Cat or dog?

As for me, I've stopped blaming myself and others. As Jesus said, why comment on someone else's splinter when you cannot truly see the plank sticking out of your own eye.

With the subconscious veiled, we cannot truly know much of anything about our actions/effects/motivations or anyone else's. I don't take responsibility for positive outcomes or negative. I simply intend to bring light to others and accept whatever outcomes result.
hmmm . . . direction? *points up*

honest reply: I've been doing a lot of dreaming these days Smile dreaming and feeling.