Bring4th

Full Version: What is my archetypal mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is each of us born with a certain archetypal mind, which informs the way we approach everything?

In myself I find:
Priestess (or priest)
Student or seeker or searcher
Creator/paradigm breaker

And of course a lot more.

Are there certain birth limitations or at least proclivities?
A definition comes from 74.4: "The archetypical mind may be defined as that mind which is peculiar to the Logos of this planetary sphere. Thusly unlike the great cosmic all-mind, it contains the material which it pleased the Logos to offer as refinements to the great cosmic beingness. The archetypical mind, then, is that which contains all facets which may affect mind or experience."

Other useful quotes: "It is well said that archetypes are portions of the One Infinite Creator or aspects of its face. It is, however, far better to realize that the archetypes, while constant in the complex of generative energies offered, do not give the same yield of these complexes to any two seekers. Each seeker will experience each archetype in the characteristics within the complex of the archetype which are most important to it. An example of this would be the observation of the questioner that the Fool is described in such and such a way."

"The archetypical mind is part of that mind which informs all experience. Please recall the definition of the archetypical mind as the repository of those refinements to the cosmic or all-mind made by this particular Logos and peculiar only to this Logos. Thus it may be seen as one of the roots of mind, not the deepest but certainly the most informative in some ways. The other root of mind to be recalled is that racial or planetary mind which also informs the conceptualizations of each entity to some degree."

"Each archetype presents an aspect of the One Infinite Creation to teach the individual mind/body/spirit complex according to the calling or the electromagnetic configuration of mind of the entity. Teaching is done via the intuition. With proper seeking or mind configuration, the power of will uses the spirit as a shuttle to contact the appropriate archetypical aspect necessary for the teach/learning. In the same way each of the other informers of intuition are contacted. They are hierarchical and proceed from the entity’s own subconscious mind to group or planetary mind, to guides, to higher self, to archetypical mind, to cosmic mind or intelligent infinity. Each is contacted by the spirit serving as shuttle according to the harmonized electromagnetic configuration of the seeker’s mind and the information sought."
(10-30-2013, 10:43 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]A definition comes from 74.4: "The archetypical mind may be defined as that mind which is peculiar to the Logos of this planetary sphere. Thusly unlike the great cosmic all-mind, it contains the material which it pleased the Logos to offer as refinements to the great cosmic beingness. The archetypical mind, then, is that which contains all facets which may affect mind or experience."

Other useful quotes: "It is well said that archetypes are portions of the One Infinite Creator or aspects of its face. It is, however, far better to realize that the archetypes, while constant in the complex of generative energies offered, do not give the same yield of these complexes to any two seekers. Each seeker will experience each archetype in the characteristics within the complex of the archetype which are most important to it. An example of this would be the observation of the questioner that the Fool is described in such and such a way."

"The archetypical mind is part of that mind which informs all experience. Please recall the definition of the archetypical mind as the repository of those refinements to the cosmic or all-mind made by this particular Logos and peculiar only to this Logos. Thus it may be seen as one of the roots of mind, not the deepest but certainly the most informative in some ways. The other root of mind to be recalled is that racial or planetary mind which also informs the conceptualizations of each entity to some degree."

"Each archetype presents an aspect of the One Infinite Creation to teach the individual mind/body/spirit complex according to the calling or the electromagnetic configuration of mind of the entity. Teaching is done via the intuition. With proper seeking or mind configuration, the power of will uses the spirit as a shuttle to contact the appropriate archetypical aspect necessary for the teach/learning. In the same way each of the other informers of intuition are contacted. They are hierarchical and proceed from the entity’s own subconscious mind to group or planetary mind, to guides, to higher self, to archetypical mind, to cosmic mind or intelligent infinity. Each is contacted by the spirit serving as shuttle according to the harmonized electromagnetic configuration of the seeker’s mind and the information sought."

Thanks, I think I kind of understand this quote. Each Archetype (such as in the Tarot deck) represents an aspect of our particular logos. The logos has some latitude to create archetypes that please it for our "universe" of experience. Each of us experiences these archetypes in our own unique way.
I wonder if any other Logos uses our system of archetypes. They seem to be the most effective, because catalyst is strong here, and I am giving Creator a variety of experience.

I wonder which archetype implemented the veil over the mind. I don't understand archetypes all that much, but when I get to be a planetary or solar Logos, if I do get to be one day, I shall understand the archetypes, and possibly have more.

This current experiment is so old. The archetypal mind is due for an upgrade I've heard it said. I wonder if it can upgrade itself. We should have the choice to see through the veil.
(10-30-2013, 11:14 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I think I kind of understand this quote. Each Archetype (such as in the Tarot deck) represents an aspect of our particular logos. The logos has some latitude to create archetypes that please it for our "universe" of experience. Each of us experiences these archetypes in our own unique way.

Yeah. So all the archetypes apply to each of us.

(10-30-2013, 11:31 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if any other Logos uses our system of archetypes.

I can't remember how it is..if the galaxy or a local star sets a certain number of archetypes, or if it's the same number throughout a galaxy.
The Great Way of the mind is the opening to intelligent infinity, right?

I don't know which archetypal mind I was born with. Or if I have the same mind that I had then.
(10-31-2013, 11:48 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The Great Way of the mind is the opening to intelligent infinity, right?

I don't know which archetypal mind I was born with. Or if I have the same mind that I had then.

As Icaro said, all archetypes are available to us, you're born with every one of them in potentiation.

Influence of some more than others are probableor even likely but you still embody all of them.

Brittany

My guides have told me that the Alchemist (card 14) best represents my overall goal for this incarnation, though I have watched myself dance through each archetype again and again. The card I seem to identify most with is the Fool. :p
(11-01-2013, 05:03 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]As Icaro said, all archetypes are available to us, you're born with every one of them in potentiation.

Influence of some more than others are probableor even likely but you still embody all of them.

Your second thought is more clear than the first, as consciousness is always experiencing itself through them. They could be thought of as the very thing that gives form, meaning, and contrast to experience in understanding itself. It's not as if they're the designers of experience, but they give it meaning and context.