Bring4th

Full Version: Ape Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don asks a question here, and Ra is 'not sure' of the answer.

Quote:90.12 Questioner: Was there a reason for choosing the forms that have evolved upon this planet and, if so, what was it?

Ra: I am Ra. We are not entirely sure why our Logos and several neighboring Logoi of approximately the same space/time of flowering chose the bipedal, erect form of the second-density apes to invest.

It has been our supposition, which we share with you as long as you are aware that this is mere opinion, that our Logos was interested in, shall we say, further intensifying the veiling process by offering to the third-density form the near complete probability for the development of speech taking complete precedence over concept communication or telepathy.

We also have the supposition that the so-called opposable thumb was looked upon as an excellent means of intensifying the veiling process so that rather than rediscovering the powers of the mind the third-density entity would, by the form of its physical manifestation, be drawn to the making, holding, and using of physical tools.

but I also, am 'not sure' by this answer here given in response to asking the Martian influx and what Yahweh did:

Quote:14.3 Questioner: Then what was the second-density form— what did it look like— that became Earth-man in the third density? What did he look like in the second density?
Ra: I am Ra. The difference between second- and third-density bodily forms would in many cases have been more like one to the other.

In the case of your planetary sphere the process was interrupted by those who incarnated here from the planetary sphere you call Mars. They were adjusted by genetic changing and, therefore, there was some difference which was of a very noticeable variety rather than the gradual raising of the bipedal forms upon your second-density level to third-density level.

This has nothing to do with the so-called placement of the soul. This has only to do with the circumstances of the influx of those from that culture.

does this mean we are more aike (physically speaking) to the Martian third density form? or does it mean it was a 'sudden change' (overnight) rather than a progressive one?

- -

and here Ra speaks about pigmentation and skin color; corroborating modern scientific theories that darker skin is an adaptation to sunnier climes.

Quote:21.13 Questioner: At the end of this first 25,000-year cycle, then, was there any physical change that occurred rapidly like that which occurs at a 75,000-year cycle or is this just an indexing time for a harvesting period?

Ra: I am Ra. There was no change except that which according to intelligent energy, or what you may term physical evolution, suited physical complexes to their environment, this being of the color of the skin due to the area of the sphere upon which entities lived; the gradual growth of peoples due to improved intake of foodstuffs.
We are made in the image of Yahweh. That's where our missing link comes into play. Every animal has luminescent eyes except us. Our DNA isn't originated naturally on this sphere. We are made after the likeness of the titans and gods. A part of me dislikes the fact that Yahweh interfered, but I'm sure they had their reasons and it created interesting catalyst for us here.
Jehovah is not Yahweh, are they?
(10-30-2013, 11:54 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Jehovah is not Yahweh, are they?

I think Jehovah and Yahweh are two different spellings (in English) of the same root word.
I just remember reading that Jehovah was a war god, and that Yahweh is a social memory complex.
And that there was some rivalry between Yahweh and Lucifer, because Lucifer gave knowledge of good and evil.
Lucifer was the light bringer.
(10-30-2013, 12:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just remember reading that Jehovah was a war god, and that Yahweh is a social memory complex.
And that there was some rivalry between Yahweh and Lucifer, because Lucifer gave knowledge of good and evil.
Lucifer was the light bringer.

http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/i...or-jehovah

This is strictly from a mainstream source, not from anything channeled. So I don't know if it applies to the question here or not.
Yahweh and Jehovah are the same word. Although in one passage if scripture Yahweh/Jehovah is given as Israel's god as "The Most High" partitions out the gods. (You'll find this passage in the Septuagint but not in modern translations.) There's definately a lot of mystery to the guy/god. In the book of job he persecuted job to show off to the rest of the gods. It's not "lucifer" that is against him, just another god that wants to prove him wrong.
(10-30-2013, 05:26 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]Yahweh and Jehovah are the same word. Although in one passage if scripture Yahweh/Jehovah is given as Israel's god as "The Most High" partitions out the gods. (You'll find this passage in the Septuagint but not in modern translations.) There's definately a lot of mystery to the guy/god. In the book of job he persecuted job to show off to the rest of the gods. It's not "lucifer" that is against him, just another god that wants to prove him wrong.

Yea if I remember correctly, doesn't he say something like "bow before me now, for I have defeated your god"
The sudden change that happened overnight is likely a description of genetic engineering. The entities came from Mars after they messed their planet up, popped in on this planet and took over, after some time. When they got here they took the ape and modified us to have an opposable thumb, that was the change that occurred overnight.
This means we are a mix of ape and martian.
(10-30-2013, 11:04 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]and here Ra speaks about pigmentation and skin color; corroborating modern scientific theories that darker skin is an adaptation to sunnier climes.
"Corroborating modern scientific theories" seems kind of absurd, when the correlation between skin color change and sunlight exposure was plainly known at least 2000 years ago. Ptolemy had said "“the demarcation of national characteristics is established in part by entire parallels and angles, through their position relative to the ecliptic and the sun”

(10-31-2013, 09:59 AM)BuddhistJedi Wrote: [ -> ]The sudden change that happened overnight is likely a description of genetic engineering. The entities came from Mars after they messed their planet up, popped in on this planet and took over, after some time. When they got here they took the ape and modified us to have an opposable thumb, that was the change that occurred overnight.
This means we are a mix of ape and martian.
Couple of things: Yahweh made the genetic changes and prepared the bodies, not the Martians. And the opposable thumb was already extant with the Earth-native Neanderthals.
Ra says that the 2D and 3D forms looked quite similar. I would guess the changes Ra was talking about in regards to Yahweh would have more to do with the brain, development of the prefrontal cortex and Broca's area and Wernicke's area (the areas of the brain responsible for the production and comprehension of spoken language, respectively) and maybe some other bits.
I resonate with Spaced's ideas.

Regarding skin pigmentation, that looks to have been aided by nutrition to respond to sun exposure in subtle ways. Some humans needed lots of pigment for sun protection, but others developed coloration for their different needs, such as Asian "yellow" and Native American "red."

I assume that the "Martian influx" brought about the Cro-Magnons, which nowadays get a new naming:
Quote:Recent research over the past 20 years or so, however, has led scholars to believe that the physical dimensions of so-called 'Cro-Magnon' are not sufficiently different enough from modern humans to warrant a separate designation. Scientists today use 'Anatomically Modern Human' (AMH) or 'Early Modern Human' (EMH) to designate the Upper Paleolithic human beings who looked a lot like us, but did not have the complete suite of modern human behaviors.
I just watched some spirit science and realized that the martians didnt do that. Thanks for letting me know zenmaster BigSmile
And yeah im pretty sire neanderthals used tools of different kinds... so i would imagine they had some thumbage going on.
(11-01-2013, 06:55 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I resonate with Spaced's ideas.

Regarding skin pigmentation, that looks to have been aided by nutrition to respond to sun exposure in subtle ways. Some humans needed lots of pigment for sun protection, but others developed coloration for their different needs, such as Asian "yellow" and Native American "red."

I assume that the "Martian influx" brought about the Cro-Magnons, which nowadays get a new naming:
Quote:Recent research over the past 20 years or so, however, has led scholars to believe that the physical dimensions of so-called 'Cro-Magnon' are not sufficiently different enough from modern humans to warrant a separate designation. Scientists today use 'Anatomically Modern Human' (AMH) or 'Early Modern Human' (EMH) to designate the Upper Paleolithic human beings who looked a lot like us, but did not have the complete suite of modern human behaviors.

By modern human behaviors, they mean being able to have feelings and speech and writing?
Of course they had feelings and speech. They made pictures, too, which aided in communication something like later humans did with writing.
Some interesting correlations in the Edgar Cayce readings:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen049.html

In general I feel that Cayce and Ra tend to corroborate each other.
(11-09-2013, 06:39 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]In general I feel that Cayce and Ra tend to corroborate each other.

Interestingly, in one of Cayce's past lives, either Egypt or Atlantis (I don't want to get it wrong), he was in an influential group called something like Followers of The Law of One. I saw this in the book by Harmon Bro, after the Law of One books came out. I might have seen it in a Cayce book before the LOO books came out, but it didn't stick in my memory.
(11-10-2013, 02:45 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013, 06:39 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]In general I feel that Cayce and Ra tend to corroborate each other.

Interestingly, in one of Cayce's past lives, either Egypt or Atlantis (I don't want to get it wrong), he was in an influential group called something like Followers of The Law of One. I saw this in the book by Harmon Bro, after the Law of One books came out. I might have seen it in a Cayce book before the LOO books came out, but it didn't stick in my memory.

Yes, this is one of the main reasons I began to study the LOO material. I had always had some trouble understanding Cayce's readings about this.
[Redacted due to mispost]