Bring4th

Full Version: Self-Defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The more you investigate spirituality, cycles, feeling good, and 'all that jazz' you realize that you're not really fighting against anything external to your self, but are in actuality waging war against yourself.

The simple tool I had found which brought me back from the brink of separation from reality several months ago (and just rediscovered to rapid and dramatic results) is releasing yourself from all responsibility. This is an extreme example of the 'left hand path' as you release all perceived control over your circumstances so that you can accept all circumstances in your life.

This is at once incredibly freeing and also very grounding. It stems from the idea that once you get rid of the thoughtforms that you beat yourself up with all you have left is love and acceptance for yourself and your circumstance.

I've failed at everything I've ever tried: I can't beat myself up for something past history clearly says I have no realistic chance of accomplishing. I release myself from the responsibility of achievement.

I don't have this or that: As I cannot currently in space/time have this (or that) it is unreasonable to hold myself accountable for that which reality is clearly showing me is not necessary. I release myself from the responsibility for creating this (or that) in my life and will allow what abundance is right for me to flow into my life.

I've done unforgivable harm to another individual: All catalyst is ultimately used for teach/learning. All spiritual 'giants' simply used their good/bad catalyst to investigate the nature of reality and derived immeasurable good from their good and bad experiences. "I release myself from all responsibility for my actions (good and bad). I am simply a vessel through which other-selves may receive catalyst towards their own spiritual growth."

If you doubt this, simply consider the veil. You do not have access to your subconscious and can in no way be aware of all of the reasons that you choose to act as you do. Even the Buddha released control over his body, mind, emotions, consciousness (and one other thing which I can't remember) as he observed that none of these were completely within his control. Beyond that there are pre-incarnative decisions to provide others with very specific lessons. Now, free-will does enter in, but when you release yourself/free yourself you are left simply with the intent to control or free others.

From here, you simply do what you are interested in. You accept that any catalyst you desire to experience in your life is correct for you as repressing anything is simply attempting to control your desires. As you experience catalyst, you learn lessons that your higher self chose for you to experience. The more you try to control your desires, the more that you will control/be controlled by others in your life as your reality will reflect your actions upon yourself back to yourself.

I'll probably clean this up, it's simple, applicable, and leads to living 'the heart-centered' life as quo puts it.

Feel free to post/pm me any self-defeating thoughts that are especially stubborn. I'll apply my simple logical razor to them for you.

Also, you have to apply this to others. :p
that sounds like an orange-ray unblocking there GR.
You can apply it to orange ray as well.

As far as red ray: if you're starving, find some food. You'll love yourself more. I promise.
(10-30-2013, 11:44 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]As far as red ray: if you're starving, find some food. You'll love yourself more. I promise.

hehe BigSmile