Bring4th

Full Version: Unlocking the Blue-ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made an intention involving strengthening will and faith... The power of this intention made me convulse and tremble in its potency. One result of this was fascinating: I have had intense pressures in my violet and indigo chakras. Now I have one in my blue-ray. I can feel energy flowing from blue to indigo to violet.

So one thing I can deduce is that the blue center has a lot to do with our wills and faith... In what capacity, I am not sure.
I think blue is more than being honest and communicating your desires in some way. I know for myself, I wasn't being fully honest. However, even with honesty, there was a certain class of concepts that honesty required communication or action in some sense. I think the words "self-honesty & responsibility" is somewhat related to blue. Blue in my experience, is not simply passive outside of communication, I feel that when someone truly recognizes certain things honesty, they must "act" (in some manner) on it, or they are not being fully honest about the realization. In your case, under this theory, the responsibility that came with your realization resulted in your setting of an intention, which is an "act" of will... I don't know if that at all made sense but I hope it did Smile

p.s. I am, by no means, an expert or even remotely experienced with blue...still finishing up orange and working on some more yellow. But although I try to focus on a ground up method of balancing, I try not to ignore any ray that pops up from time to time, since many imbalances have origins in multiple ray imbalances!

Edit: And I guess I should make clear, I agree with you Adonai - I wasn't trying to wholly characterize or diminish the profoundness of your experience (not sure if I came across that way) - I was just describing something I've noticed with my blue and connecting it to your experience.

I think Ra describes all of the rays in a very basic, rough sense, and they really contain an infinite amount of sub-concepts for us to discover and explore. But I love threads like this because we all share what we have personally discovered about any given ray Smile
Xise, I think you excellently describe a personal aspect of it. But I believe there are other deeper, more foundational functions.

Quote:39.10 Ra: ...This is the resource for spiritual work. When green ray has been activated we find the third primary ray being able to begin potentiation. This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature. The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness.

Quote:The blue-ray energy transfer is somewhat rare among your people at this time but is of great aid due to energy transfers involved in becoming able to express the self without reservation or fear.
Very interesting quote. I was amiss not to mention that conceptual truth is also a part of the blue ray.

michael430

[deleted]
ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I feel my blue ray in my teeth.
[Image: 245650__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_spoiler-s...op.gif.gif]
[Image: furry_blue_ray.jpg]

Brittany

Every time you speak your truth, giant blue laser beams come exploding out of your throat, and all the higher density beings are like oooh, pretty.
I haven't found someone that can handle me sharing my blue ray energy. I now just focus on being honest with my self which has to do with making sure I'm not living an "unexamined life".
I would describe blue ray as "clear seeing/clear expression".

It is the vibration of "seeing and expressing things as they are". It doesn't mean distortion is necessarily gone, but you are able to see it clearly for what it is. A seeing beyond the personal lens into the impersonal perspective. The word "objectivity" comes to mind. This awareness allows one to exquisitely hone the balance between wisdom and love.

"Honesty" is our 3rd density interpretation of those instreamings, though its scope goes far beyond that.
(11-01-2013, 06:38 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I made an intention involving strengthening will and faith... The power of this intention made me convulse and tremble in its potency. One result of this was fascinating: I have had intense pressures in my violet and indigo chakras. Now I have one in my blue-ray. I can feel energy flowing from blue to indigo to violet.

So one thing I can deduce is that the blue center has a lot to do with our wills and faith... In what capacity, I am not sure.

Thanks - I was just asking (spirit) for the answer to that question yesterday: "What is the function of the Blue Ray?"
Found the clear passage on this:

Quote:41.25 Ra: ...The blue-ray entity is a co-Creator. This may perhaps simply be a restatement of previous activity, but if you consider the function of the Logos as representative of the Infinite Creator in effectuating the knowing of the Creator by the Creator you may perhaps see the steps by which this may be accomplished.

So this is why will and faith are integral to the blue-ray.

Unbound

Paulo Coelho — 'And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.'

The blue ray is where internal will is made external and blended with the collective. Speak and the universe listens. Tell your story and watch it unfold before you. It is the partner of the yellow ray empowered by the green ray.
Quote:So this is why will and faith are integral to the blue-ray.

Also, as always, there are many symbolic layers related to expression of self..

"The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray."

Before true balance can be achieved, you have to honestly express yourself verbally to another when dealing with catalyst. After continued work in that respect, you can then move inward towards a more refined radiant being which involves seeing your mirror. The ability to see yourself in another is honesty, and the emotion behind the catalyst should vanish if you're able to see the correct insights. This is a symbolic freeing of the other (the infinite) to express themselves, while also communicating this literally, where before there was emotion and the felt need to control the situation.

The delicacy of blue ray I feel is that adepts become very outspoken people who feel it their duty to guide others, which I think is negatively polarizing. Someone who is truly free from others will allow others to be themselves and make their own mistakes, becoming an amused observer of the infinite unless asked for help/advice.

"To guide rather than teach/learn is not acceptable to our distortion in regards to teach/learning."
I would just add to that Icaro, the ability to feel not just see yourself in others. Seeing yourself in others is the easy part. Being among them and taking on the feelings that are released with every single flood gate that is busted by your honesty with self is the more significant challenge. It's all relative though, ones who can't handle certain levels will not experience it till they are.
Absolutely. It's always a personal deeply felt journey. The pure love that is felt when you're able to feel another, especially as yourself, is beyond words!
Especially when all your rational mind can see is hate and death and blindness but still see/feel the purity of love behind it. When you apply your conception of self down to levels even just the thought of let alone that actual manifestation in the physical in the past would have caused you to reel in horror and then find only love and understanding.
blue ray includes sound vibrations.. Smile
A big component of blue ray activation at least in context for 3d humans is the noticing of teaching from other selves. For example being able to slow your mind down enough and have the physical/mental knowledge to imbue seemingly random moments of witnessed coincidences transpositionly with developed overall symbolic meaning.

1d/2d example, your walking in the woods and suddenly you look down at 2 tree branches crossed in the shape of an x. You recognize the significance of the x shape and the form in the 2 tree branches through built up symbolical understanding.

3d example, your walking in the street and a thought about doing something pops in your head, suddenly your eye catches another person smirking in-front of you, then you hear "he's gonna do a u-turn", time immediately slows down and you focus on the timing of the witnessing in relation to the thought you just had, this adds data to your current understanding of both the overall moment and sub-moment in which you had the thought.

Maintaining this awareness of the moment it can be slowed down to a point where "hole" days are being filled in with transpositions and developments without rejection or fantastical intrusion by the mind. You start to notice the timing and frequency of certain thoughts, if intrusive you start isolating them and examining them within the context of the different rays survival/passion/community etc to find the distorted blockage in which you need to concentrate on.

Everything you see/touch/hear/smell/taste can be used if requested in the moment to further ones "faith". Can't develop this without following your intuition into situations your rational mind warns you against, it's not a matter of just mental contemplation you gotta put in the work. You can't be balanced in the lower chakra's while still having intrusive fear about situations. I underestimated my fear until my mind cracked and the apathetic avoidance of situations or possibilities that kept recruiting in my brain busted at the seams. Say and do what you want, say and do what you mean. Stop judging yourself out of fear and just do it. Listen to the nike voodoo hahaha.
(11-03-2013, 02:58 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Especially when all your rational mind can see is hate and death and blindness but still see/feel the purity of love behind it. When you apply your conception of self down to levels even just the thought of let alone that actual manifestation in the physical in the past would have caused you to reel in horror and then find only love and understanding.

Yes I agree. I should say when I spoke of calming emotion, I didn't mean that feeling dissolves..the heart bursts with pure love.

I should also clear up that the delicacy and guidance I was referring to has to do with our notions of what love should be as we progress in consciousness. The danger is that love can create boundaries in the sense of expecting a return, yet green ray expects no return. During catalyst we say to the other "I wouldn't do that to you" or "This isn't how you treat someone you love, and these are the reasons why". It's of course entirely appropriate to honor and express those emotions, and to work with your requirements at that time, but it's ultimately what we could call negative/absorptive. It's the sharpness of mind described in 99.8 in relation to catalyst. The catalyst is actually pointing to a mirror or some other sort of blockage within yourself. So we're always in a defensive/guiding state, when in actuality the catalyst is presenting an opportunity to see yourself, and achieve positive service to others illumination..sacramental unconditional love. This is also the process of merging with others.
Beautifully and poetically said my brother. I knew I woke up at 2:00am for a reason Wink.
Much love to you. Be careful with what you describe in post #22 by the way. I think what you're doing is tuning into the unity of all thought, and so being able to see infinite connectedness can induce an altered/psychedelic state which I've experienced several times through the same method. I've literally spent entire days being in a natural psychedelic state, which sounds cool but can lead to a negative state. It came on full-force one day and it took awhile to learn how to turn off..I can still turn it on. It seems to be a part of initiation, and I have different thoughts about what was going on initially..such as a resonating chamber experience described in 59.17.

While there is all sorts of symbolic meaning in each moment, and various ways to interpret things, I learned that a certain level of understanding is impossible, and that the only thing real is the here and now, all interpretation aside. Because if you can peer into the infinite, where many viewpoints seem possible, what is real? Trying to decode experience can make you crazy, and I think that is part of the advice when they spoke of carefully and conscientiously opening the gateway. I've learned to simply focus on seeing myself, and help others in the moment. To me, focusing on those two things is to be "careful" and "conscientious" in the grand scheme of reality and service. It seems to speak to the idea of walking step by step described in 52.2
While on my meds I don't think I can turn on a psychedelic state. I'm pretty secure now. Life was more fun, and also scarier when those states came on. Dangerous because I thought I was in 4D when I wasn't. So my actions reflected that I could do anything, when I was obviously wrong. I even saw the trees morph into animal faces.

But I still do seek out intelligent infinity, as long as it won't make me go crazy.

(11-03-2013, 12:25 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I agree. I should say when I spoke of calming emotion, I didn't mean that feeling dissolves..the heart bursts with pure love.

I've felt a childlike innocence once as an adult, and another time my heart did burst with pure love. I couldn't handle it and cried. I wish I could experience that again but be able to handle it. It seems on my meds I'm numbed out to experiencing anything like that.
presence
(11-03-2013, 01:19 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Much love to you. Be careful with what you describe in post #22 by the way. I think what you're doing is tuning into the unity of all thought, and so being able to see infinite connectedness can induce an altered/psychedelic state which I've experienced several times through the same method. I've literally spent entire days being in a natural psychedelic state, which sounds cool but can lead to a negative state. It came on full-force one day and it took awhile to learn how to turn off..I can still turn it on. It seems to be a part of initiation, and I have different thoughts about what was going on initially..such as a resonating chamber experience described in 59.17.

While there is all sorts of symbolic meaning in each moment, and various ways to interpret things, I learned that a certain level of understanding is impossible, and that the only thing real is the here and now, all interpretation aside. Because if you can peer into the infinite, where many viewpoints seem possible, what is real? Trying to decode experience can make you crazy, and I think that is part of the advice when they spoke of carefully and conscientiously opening the gateway. I've learned to simply focus on seeing myself, and help others in the moment. To me, focusing on those two things is to be "careful" and "conscientious" in the grand scheme of reality and service. It seems to speak to the idea of walking step by step described in 52.2

Thankyou for the advice. I know what you mean, it takes a lot of trial and error to find the right mix and I'am still learning. I let my interpretation act as a teach/learner, I make the "predictions" almost automatically now and don't dwell on there results. I realize the right ones will come to fruition even if I didn't see them, basically my ego could not be here and everything would still go the way it should. I try to act as a witness who when requested will provide my current truth in the best way I know. Rather then a shaper or meddler.

Anything I try to force the opposite is shown to me so I just don't force anything anymore, let it flow through me when the time is right that's it hehe.

(11-03-2013, 11:22 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]blue ray includes sound vibrations.. Smile

Like how whales sing to gain 3d pictures of there environment Smile.
(11-03-2013, 01:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]But I still do seek out intelligent infinity, as long as it won't make me go crazy.

I'm more about action and being these days. There's nothing more real than service in action. While the seeking process is your foundation and allows for greater revelation, it's not until we're functioning in a harmonious way that the greater veils will be lifted, which requires effort to get there.

(11-03-2013, 04:11 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I try to act as a witness who when requested will provide my current truth in the best way I know. Rather then a shaper or meddler.

Anything I try to force the opposite is shown to me so I just don't force anything anymore, let it flow through me when the time is right that's it hehe.

Yes I think being more of a witness and open to what you are experiencing is a good state to be in. Opposite thoughts and contradiction have been heavily thrown at me, and I realized how there is no right or wrong and that only a certain level of understanding is possible.

I've noticed that when I'm just completely amused with experience around me, it seems to come through others also..almost as if that's the most important teaching