Bring4th

Full Version: psychic surgery and pachita
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello there everyone, I am wondering about one of the psychic surgeons talked about in the "Law of One" Pachita do you guys believe she is the real deal? I have found a post dating several years back to a guy who claimed to have met her and took a camera to her practice, so I was wondering if that fellow is still on the forum could he tell me what he thought?
also I think some of you guys might know of a woman named Johanna Michaelsen who claimed to have worked with Pachita and claimed she was "devil" possessed she even wrote a book about it, I was wondering how would anyone who believes Pachita truly has the powers of healing respond to Johanna Michaelsen?
(11-02-2013, 12:44 PM)wakwakawaka Wrote: [ -> ]also I think some of you guys might know of a woman named Johanna Michaelsen who claimed to have worked with Pachita and claimed she was "devil" possessed she even wrote a book about it, I was wondering how would anyone who believes Pachita truly has the powers of healing respond to Johanna Michaelsen?

I don't know much about Pachita, and I'm not familiar with Johanna Michaelsen or her book, but I wonder if this quote might be relevant?

Quote:It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.
mmm.... well Ive found a copy of her book online about her supposed experiences with pachita if you guys are interested http://www.knowingthebible.net/files/doc...f-Evil.pdf
I found this:
http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/2...ch-of.html

Quote:In 1970 she apprenticed herself to a Christian psychic surgeon in Mexico, the famous Pachita. This elderly woman claimed to be possessed by the spirit of a powerful healer she called Hermanito Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior who appeared to perform miraculous healings in the name of Jesus. Over a fourteenth-month period, Johanna assisted over 200 psychic surgeries that were mostly successful. But she gradually realized that some "patients" experienced intense pain during Pachita's procedures, that not all of them were healed, and that Hermanito was a jerk.

One night in 1972, Johanna felt a "black cloud" descend over her and heard voices threatening to kill her as demons pressed their faces against a window, leering in at her. She ultimately decided all of her mystical experiences had actually been demonic counterfeits, and turned away from them to accept the true Christ.

This had a lot to do with her younger sister Kim, who had been a fundamentalist Christian throughout this time. It was Kim who advised Johanna to meet with Os Guinness and other Christian counselors at L'Abri, Switzerland, where Johanna fully embraced Christianity for the first time. Kim became the third wife of Hal Lindsey.

Johanna married Randolph (Randy) Michaelsen, then an associate pastor at the Tetelestai Center church in Torrance, California. He is currently the pastor of King's Harbor Church in Torrance. The Lindseys and Michaelsens all attended Tetelestai Center throughout the '70s and '80s, at the peak of Hal's popularity as a Christian author. His Planet Earth books, which blended pop eschatology with dire prophecies about geopolitical trends, were bestsellers.

Oops, just read the comments on that page and I see you're already aware of it.
yeah that article was quite funny, but i am still left wondering what happened with her and pachita? was pachita for real? and my search had brought me to this website, where i read an old post where someone claimed they actually visted pachita with Carol and i was hoping for some answers
If I recall correctly, that was kycahi. You might try sending a PM.

There's also an excerpt from Andrija Puharich's description of Carla's healing here: http://www.lawofone.info/excerpts.php
i just didBigSmile
I responded to waka's private message.
(11-02-2013, 05:27 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I responded to waka's private message.

And what did you say? Was Pachita the real deal?
(11-02-2013, 06:52 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2013, 05:27 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I responded to waka's private message.

And what did you say? Was Pachita the real deal?

well i think he might believe so, but as well in that older forum post kycahi said that pachita operated under darkness so it might be hard to tell what was really going on, as well ive even talked to Stanley Krippner whom wrote about Pachita and he said his friend found animal blood and parts from her surgeries so i honetly dont know what to think about pachita
(11-02-2013, 09:51 PM)wakwakawaka Wrote: [ -> ]well i think he might believe so, but as well in that older forum post kycahi said that pachita operated under darkness so it might be hard to tell what was really going on, as well ive even talked to Stanley Krippner whom wrote about Pachita and he said his friend found animal blood and parts from her surgeries so i honetly dont know what to think about pachita

Did you read the Puharich excerpt? It sounds like she used real, or apparently real, kidneys on Carla.

I don't know if you put any credence in the Law of One material, but Ra affirms several times the power and validity of Pachita's healing of Carla. For example:

Quote:78.6 Questioner: What was the experience that caused the healing of the time/space kidney?

Ra: I am Ra. This experience was the healing of self by self with the catalyst of the spiritual healer whom you call Pachita.

And, after a psychic attack on Carla's kidneys:

Quote:62.6 Questioner: Will there be any lasting effect from this attack as far as the instrument’s physical vehicle is concerned?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to say. We are of the opinion that no lasting harm or distortion will occur.

The healer was strong and the bonds taking effect in the remolding of these renal distortions were effective. It is at this point a question of two forms of the leavings of what you may call a spell or a magic working; the healer’s distortions versus the attempt at Orion distortions; the healer’s distortions full of love; the Orion distortions also pure in separation. It seems that all is well except for some possible discomfort which shall be attended if persistent.
Description sounds like she healed herself through the belief in the catalyst(theatrics) of the healer.
i did read the Puharich excerpt, but the reports by Stanely Krippner are very much conflicting its just that the Michaelsen story just bothers me so much! its just that she just cant be right! you have no idea of the bizzare anxiety that this woman and her nightmare story bought on me,though i am a bit suprised that you guys havent heard more about the michaelsen woman because she is the one who is talking most about pachita at least in the english world
(11-02-2013, 10:15 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]Description sounds like she healed herself through the belief in the catalyst(theatrics) of the healer.

Could be. After all, "[t]he healer does not heal. The crystallized healer is a channel for intelligent energy which offers an opportunity to an entity that it might heal itself."
Does healing the mental body allow for less negative thinking (i.e. thoughts of dying), and could I, who am not crystalized I don't think, heal myself in that way? I'd like for intelligent energy to come in and heal my chakras so that the energy flows smoothly. I feel blockages in my solar plexus and throat and third eye. I'm wondering me, since I'm probably not crystalized if those could be cleared.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1w053_...artie_news i found a video of her son whom claimed to have the same powers doing surgery do you think its for real?
(11-02-2013, 10:15 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]Description sounds like she healed herself through the belief in the catalyst(theatrics) of the healer.

This is how I read it too.
(11-03-2013, 01:04 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

Could be. After all, "[t]he healer does not heal. The crystallized healer is a channel for intelligent energy which offers an opportunity to an entity that it might heal itself."

Nah it was jesus mannnnnnnnnnn.
well thanks for all your responses i still dont know what to think of this woman but thanks for all your help though