Bring4th

Full Version: Potentiated vs Activated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few questions.
Are activated and potentiated rays inversely related?

Does activation always mean unpotentiation?

Can you have an unpotentiated and unactivated ray or chakra?

I understand that 5D Earth sits in potentiation. That means it has potential for being activated?

Or does potentiation mean potent, like it's powerful?

I've never quite understood potentiated rays. Do we have all our rays activated to some extent? Even the tiniest bit? If so, does this mean they are not potentiated?
(11-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]A few questions.

To potentiate means to "increase the effectiveness of" or in the context of the Ra material, to lay the groundwork for something. So your energy centers might be potentiated, but not activated as an example. Your time/space bodies and chakras are always in potentiation, but not necessarily in activation. Activation, in this context, meaning the body of consciousness you are presently identified with.

In another context, you could say they are always activated in different parts of yourself that are stretching across the densities and through time. It's just one long continuum of consciousness with which you identify with a portion of it.

(11-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does activation always mean unpotentiation?

No, activation would be the opposite of unpotentiation.

(11-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can you have an unpotentiated and unactivated ray or chakra?

In a space/time context, certainly. Potentiating in space/time incarnation would be like those behaviors which are laying the groundwork, or increasing the potential for, certain types of energy being expressed or transferred.

Potentiation is like building the roads, activation is like traveling those roads.

(11-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that 5D Earth sits in potentiation. That means it has potential for being activated?

Yes.

Everything is in potentiation in time/space, because it is like the "container for possibility/probabilities".

So in time/space, 5th density Earth already exists. In time/space "potentiation" is almost like activation, because the nonphysical doesn't have the property of dynamic motion like space/time does. Everything is just "now". Probabilities are almost like actualities there. It's just wherever your focus is that determines what is "now" for you. In space/time, whilst incarnate in a physical body, your focus is, for the most part, automatically directed to this specific moment of "change" we call "now", and we follow the momentum of that "moment" till we depart this space/time roller coaster.

(11-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Or does potentiation mean potent, like it's powerful?

It can mean that, yes. That is one of its definitions.

(11-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've never quite understood potentiated rays. Do we have all our rays activated to some extent? Even the tiniest bit? If so, does this mean they are not potentiated?

We draw upon all the rays in minute and various ways in day to day existence. As Ra said, "Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock."

And, "Each of these bodies has an effect upon your mind/body/spirit complex in your life beingness. The interrelationships, as we have said, are many and complex."

So you are using all of these energies in different ways from day to day. But using them in any sort of conscious way takes some development. Experience is the catalyst that potentiates the conscious use of these energies. That is what incarnation is all about.

Adepts are those who are consciously taking part in this potentiation of higher density energies.
(11-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]A few questions.

Does activation always mean unpotentiation?

Can you have an unpotentiated and unactivated ray or chakra?

I understand that 5D Earth sits in potentiation. That means it has potential for being activated?

Or does potentiation mean potent, like it's powerful?

I've never quite understood potentiated rays. Do we have all our rays activated to some extent? Even the tiniest bit? If so, does this mean they are not potentiated?

No mention of Care Bears????