Bring4th

Full Version: Love, Wisdom, and Power
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
in this passage here, Ra speaks of the magical personality and some of its more important qualities.

they correspond roughly to the upper triad of chakras (green, blue, and indigo), working in a harmonious and balanced fashion (not too much emphasis on one or the other, but rather, like a camera tripod, the legs are in some sort of level seeking, providing a firm footing.)

here is the section, with Don's question:

Quote:75.32 Questioner: The three aspects of the magical personality are stated to be power, love, and wisdom. Is this correct and are these the only primary aspects of the magical personality?

Ra: I am Ra. The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects. It is a being of unity, being of sixth density and equivalent to what you call your higher self and, at the same time, is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.

The three aspects are given that the neophyte not abuse the tools of its trade but rather approach those tools balanced in the center of love and wisdom and thus seeking power in order to serve.

the magical personality ('the Higher Self') is an enormous resource upon which we can draw upon, although not everyone sees the necessity to make contact with 'this self' in all incarnations.

we all value the quality and majesty of love/compassion in this incarnation - it is the fundamental lesson of 3rd density. But it is just one aspect of a greater being.

peace
The love of the higher self sometimes amazes me. I've seen feathers on the ground, a symbol from my higher self that angels are all around me. My higher self keeps me entertained, when I can get in connection with him. But much of the time I cannot hear what he has to say. I then try to go by feeling, but sometimes doubts come in, like right now I'm feeling doubtful. I know the higher self can do all things, so I should have nothing to worry about. And nothing to complain about.
How do i go about communicating with my higher self?
(11-04-2013, 09:56 PM)Timpachi Wrote: [ -> ]How do i go about communicating with my higher self?

Good question. I have been trying to establish clear, two-way communication for approximately 2 years.

We have set up a system of action/thought with synchronicity being the response by my higher self. But it isn't always clear what is being communicated.
Communicating with HS is very very easy -- in one direction. Wink So take advantage of that. When I'm low, I will narrate my events and emotions to HS and conclude by saying, "I know that I brought on a lot of this myself, but still I could use a clue or two." I might repeat this next day, but soon I will find clarity. Life still gets bad sometimes, but with this method, I'm much better off. Try it!

Good luck!
clear the table
(11-04-2013, 09:56 PM)Timpachi Wrote: [ -> ]How do i go about communicating with my higher self?

Your emotions/feelings are feedback from your higher self.

Negative emotion indicates that your thoughts, in this moment, are out of alignment with how the higher self is thinking about that very same subject. Your negative emotion is your translation of the vibration of being separated from its perspective (which is perfect joy).

Positive emotions, on the other hand, indicate that your thoughts in this moment are not significantly different from how your higher self is viewing the situation. The emotional joy/pain continuum/scale is like your higher self saying "warmer" "warmer" "colder" "colder". Everybody has this spiritual compass/gps although most people train themselves away from it over the course of their lives (which is the cause of suffering).

This can be developed even further with practice to the point where you can translate this communication from the higher self into even more specific communication, like clear thoughts about things.

Your higher self is like a blue print for perfect joy. It is your "ideal self". The more you self actualize, the more in alignment you will feel with this microcosmic Logos.
(11-04-2013, 04:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the magical personality ('the Higher Self') is an enormous resource upon which we can draw upon, although not everyone sees the necessity to make contact with 'this self' in all incarnations.

I know I'm being picky, but I'm not sure that the first bit of this is skillfully articulated. The quote describes the magical personality as being equivalent to, not the same as the higher self. Besides that, the HS isn't exactly a personality, is it?

What they call the MP is, apparently, a 6D equivalent creation of the adept used to do work in the inner planes. I would suggest that this begins to emerge as one's conscious and unconscious selves become more unified. I.e., many of us already have had inner planes experiences, but how well is the inner planes instrument of experience integrated with the outer planes instrument of consciousness experience?

Ergo, to respond to the question of how to contact the HS, as the conscious and unconscious mind (the deeper mind, etc) become more unified, the way of the HS and of magic becomes more apparent...if ever mysterious.
Plenum, it is my understanding that the first three distortions refer to the upper three Chakras, Crown for Free Will/Power, Indigo for Love, and Throat for wisdom.

However, as you have mentioned before, the term Love is confusing, as it confuses it with Green Ray. In this context it's best to describe it as Faith.

The relationship between Faith and Understanding has been analyzed since ancient times. There is the famous phrase "Faith Seeking Understanding", or, as Augustine says “Believe in order that you may understand”. But, rather than as it seems, that one begins with faith and ends in Wisdom or understanding, it's simply meant to illustrate the codependency between these two principles. Anselm describes it as "an active love of God seeking a deeper knowledge of God", here, it is made more clear that Faith is an active force, and it's kinship with love is more clear.

Paradoxically, we see this amongst the Greek Philosophers (lovers of wisdom). Socrates denied knowing anything, searched and tested everyone he could find to see if anyone was wiser than he. Socrates was the wisest man in Greece because he said "I know that I know nothing", that he was aware of his own ignorance. Furthermore, you see the phrase "The more you know, the more you realize you do not know", thus the search for wisdom ends in faith. Socrates is The Fool.

So, the penultimate of faith brings forth understanding, and understanding brings forth Faith.

These two principles are, in turn produced, and produce, Power, or Free Will, forming a Triad. An interesting allegory is to associate Faith with Christianity, Wisdom with the Ancient Greeks philosophers and their spiritual successors, and Power with the Ancient Hebrews. They were focused on the power of god, to generate plagues, part the sea, destroy the walls of Jericho, Sodom and Gomorrah, Fiery Furnace, etc. It is not quite faith nor wisdom to see the power of god before your own eyes.

The Power to create or destroy, the choice between good and evil, exists in Free Will. It is incumbent that our Will rest upon the Crux of the desire to serve the creator, and serve others, as the Circle of Spirit rests upon the cross of the Crux Ansata.
(11-05-2013, 03:21 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]The quote describes the magical personality as being equivalent to, not the same as the higher self.

Serious question: what's the difference between being the same as and being equivalent to?
"Magical personality" and "higher self" are both terms and concepts evoked initially by Don and then used by Ra to conform to the bias. I've stopped taking them seriously after realizing this. I really wish Ra took more initiative and defined these things closer to reality.

The "magical personality" is mostly a white magic doctrine at its core. The power, wisdom, love statement is also a human doctrine but surprisingly archetypal.
(11-05-2013, 04:49 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]"Magical personality" and "higher self" are both terms and concepts evoked initially by Don

That's the case for "magical personality" but not for "higher self".

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=m...phrase&o=s
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=h...phrase&o=s

Edit: edited Adonai's quote down to the specific part I was replying to.
I don't think that having the concept introduced by Don first in the Law of One transcripts vs. having them introduced by Ra first is a good indicator of Ra's personal preference for terminology, concepts, etc. There were many concepts Don and all knew about, studied, or channeled about before which Ra then used during the contact. Ra was aware of the group's framework of understanding and naturally took advantage of it. If you want to dismiss a concept because Ra used it "to conform to bias," you would need to read through the channelings/works prior to the Ra contact, and then becoming familiar with Don's personal pool of knowledge (a monumental and probably impossible task). And then, in doing so, you would be dismissing so much of the Ra material that it would lose basically all meaning.
I am biased myself in having found most white and ceremonial magical practice very inefficient and a good portion of the doctrine incorrect, dogmatic and religious.

In my opinion, I find Ra veiling a lot of material not to give away very powerful concepts. I see Ra acknowledging that humans know very little about creating basic thought-forms and practicing magick. I see an entity really trying to prevent another cultural catastrophe in regards to potent wisdom.
(11-05-2013, 04:02 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2013, 03:21 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]The quote describes the magical personality as being equivalent to, not the same as the higher self.

Serious question: what's the difference between being the same as and being equivalent to?

Oh, let's say that we both own similar Ford cars. They may be equivalent, but not they're not the same vehicle.

Please correct me if I'm in error. My lingering impression is that Ra states the higher self is a 6D thought form bequeathed to other selves in lower densities of the illusion, whereas the magical personality is something developed by the skillful seeker, as I mentioned, to do conscious work in the inner planes.

It's curious to see the latter called the equivalent of a 6D thought form. My guess is that, in the highly developed seeker, there's a more highly developed integration of the aspects of the energy centers of which we are normally unconscious. Were this the case, one would be much more in tune with 6D vibrations by way of the indigo center and better able to do 6D level work in consciousness, particularly if one were a 6D wanderer.
(11-05-2013, 04:02 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

Interesting question, βαθμιαίος. May I try? Smile

As Don/Ra said here, the so called "magical personality" can be invoked in steps as an adept develops its self:

"75.38 ▶ Questioner: Now the invocation of the magical personality is not necessarily effective for the neophyte. Is there a point at which there is a definite quantum change and that personality does then reside, or can it be done in small degrees or percentages of magical personality as the neophyte becomes more adept?

Ra: I am Ra. The latter is correct."

Then Ra said that the "magical personality" is a time/space analog to third density space/time self:

"...the time/space mind/body/spirit analog, which is evoked as the magical personality..."

But when the mind/body/spirit complex has invoked its "magical personality properly and efficaciously", one has invoked its Higher Self:

"When the magical personality is properly and efficaciously invoked the self has invoked its Higher Self. Thus a bridge betwixt space/time and time/space is made..."

Ra then also mentioned that there are some adepts who have penetrated several of the true colors:

"As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and *several of the true colors*. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread."

As Higher Self resides in sixth density then those adepts who can clothe themselves in Higher Self, have then penetrated "true color indigo", right?

So, my understanding is that "magical personality" is not the same as Higher Self as long as it is invoked partially so to speak, BUT if the "magical personality" is "properly and efficaciously" invoked, then it is indeed its own Higher Self one has invoked, a thought-form of sixth density?

Maybe the term "magical personality" is perhaps misleading, as it is trying to define the limits of the development of its self? The self itself is infinite as Ra said here: "there are no end to your selves". So, if one develops its self, some of us may not only cross the bridge between the space/time and time/space, but also walk the universe with unfettered tread, all the way to the Higher Self residing in sixth density? And some of us can not do that? What do you think?
From all I can tell: Invoking infinite intelligence = Magical personality = Connecting to the higher self.

The "higher self" is simply a navigational shuttle that guides consciousness through its spiritual journey that is directly tied to the Logos.

There is no real difference. Our higher self, in other words, is our connection to all of this creation. And such a connection is key in magical work. I forget where but it has been said the higher self rests firmly in the indigo-ray.
Sounds like MP is a fancy term for the development of the instrument's tuning/ability to resonate with itself/ability to reconstitute time/space & space/time into Unity, hence the ability to see reality as One.

If this is so then could a negative adept develop it's MP to the refinement of that of the positive adept without changing polarities? As the Higher Self seems to be in 6D positive even for negative 6D adepts..
It is as if though the Higher Self also serves as a sort of limiting opposite to the intensely seeking STS agent..?
It seems that the full negative experience would greatly enrich the spirit upon reaching 7D, can the full positive adept able to learn from these experiences without actually living through them, per se?
(I answer by saying yes, as it would seem even 4D's are able to "scan the mind" for memory)

Ankh funny you posted that I was reading it yesterday..
Quote:The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience.
This would result in cessation of the yellow-ray vehicle and/or all the vehicles that spirit compromises up through 6/7D right?

looks like two users posting at the same time really F**k s**t up!!

Also if there are "Guardians" from the next octave, why not then would there be "Guardians" from here which do work in the previous octave?
IMO the previous octave, as this one, is never complete, the experiments continue eternally.
Do we just keep working towards ever richer experience through octaves?
Is there a king of the heavens and/or a king of the hells which dwell in the most lofty or deepest isolated 'positions', ever expanding oppositely in kinetic/potential paradoxical chaos... ?
Or is it all One? Smile
Quote:82.4 Questioner: Thank you. I would like to consider the condition at a time or position you might say, if time is a bad word, just prior to the beginning of this octave of experience. I am assuming that, just prior to the beginning of this octave, intelligent infinity had created and already experienced one or more previous octaves. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You assume correctly. However, the phrase would more informatively read, infinite intelligence had experienced previous octaves.

The previous octaves are finite and have ended. This one will end as well. There is a continuity, there is a sense of time in that there is a static past that is written.
Quote:The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.

Then from the next octave how is this one not yet complete?
How are they here working?
We're still here aren't we? This octave is still heading towards completion hence why the one from above is aiding. Why the one above starts ahead of the completion of the one before is beyond me and would be a good question to ask Ra if he ever shows up in the future.
or like, how many octaves are we experimenting on right 'now'?
Infinite?
The universal mystery may be one that can only be awed/appreciated.
What must happen for the octave to come to a completion? All of it's pre-programmed number of members have graduated the octave?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

All space/time continuums must go through complete heat death of all life. Infinite disintegration caused by blackholes among other forces.

With the inner planes and thought-forms being tied to gravitational force, they will die along with the physical universes.
Is that be based on the idea that "energy cannot be created nor destroyed"?

If the previous octave is definitely complete than it could be so that energy "cannot be created" as all that is here was from that.

BUT, if Guardians can come from the next octave... Than any energies can be transferred from when-abouts.
I agree that the octave would end with no more life.
It would be a consideration of how that takes place.
mind/body/spirit complexes have a very high potential to do work..
What is black hole?
IMO black hole is actually an entity which is very actively STS. It draws in and consumes energy as a vacuum, like through a hyperboloid with it's inverse green-ray.
I believe the last occurrences then before the octave ends is that the greatest 'demons' must find a way to flip polarities, which should be 'easy' as they are the only beings left in the octave..

thousand petalled lotus opens to the infinite unity, I 'understand'...
Infinite Octaves are, It's graduees enjoy Unity, enjoy 'each-others' richness developed through various/infinite and subtly balanced 'circumstances' from infinite octaves of experience...

That is why the Law is One.

That is why the message is repeated so clearly.
This perspective is available to any entity, in any density, logos, octave, etc.
I'm not sure if the previous octave is complete. In one experience that could have been a simulation, I peeked into the previous Octave. And it felt like things were moving. Was an interesting experience that rocked my world.
(11-06-2013, 02:22 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Please correct me if I'm in error. My lingering impression is that Ra states the higher self is a 6D thought form bequeathed to other selves in lower densities of the illusion, whereas the magical personality is something developed by the skillful seeker, as I mentioned, to do conscious work in the inner planes.

(11-06-2013, 04:44 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think?

I think I need to do some more reading and studying! Is this the quote you guys are referring to when you say the higher self is a thought form?

Quote:37.6 Questioner: In that case, we’ll go ahead with the questions we have here continuing the last session. You said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank or memory of experienced thoughts and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.
(11-06-2013, 07:17 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the quote you guys are referring to when you say the higher self is a thought form?

Bingo!

Using this context as a point of departure then, my experience-cum-speculation is that the magical personality is that which realizes the circle, which turns that from a theoretical construct into actualized reality in 3D.

I have to say that I've never been fond of the term MP, but it does convey my assertion thus wise: if you could say that we explore the outer world with our mundane personality, then we explore the inner worlds of magic, the higher self and all that jazz with the so called magical personality.

What makes it so hard, of course, is that we do it initially--if we actually explore there at all--unconsciously and it's quite the challenge to know what you're up to unconsciously. Traditionally, this journey may begin with a near death experience or something else that shocks the conscious system so that the unconscious system is more exposed. In my case it had to do with a deeply disturbing feeling that my life was not on track and then many subsequent years of working with a clairvoyant. (As it happened, the clairvoyant got her start in the field with a serious near death event.)

Over time, I began to unconsciously get a handle on how she was reading my unconscious. I suppose that it was helpful that my unconscious, inner planes self (MP) was an active trouble maker. (Imagine that!)

Ankh, the quote you brought up about unfettered treading jumped out at me some years ago when I first read it. Licking my chops, I thought that sounded pretty good.
Add to that that we're three points on the circle, the same being, and it sounds even more attainable. Not mentioned directly, however, is that the number of intermediate steps between here and that experience is not a small one.
Setting aside the magical personality for a moment, if I may, I'd like to focus on the higher self a bit. I had always understood the higher self to be the late-sixth-density entity itself, not a thought form. I see why you read 37.6 the way you do, but there are other quotes that can, arguably, be read to indicate the reverse -- quotes that talk about the higher self and the entity being two selves that are in fact the same self, about the higher self programming lessons (can a thought form program lessons?), about it calling on the mind/body/spirit totality (can a thought form call on something?) .

Maybe it doesn't really matter -- I'm not sure.
I guess we are all thought-forms.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=1#0 Wrote:...You are dancing thoughts...

Smile
(11-06-2013, 09:52 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I guess we are all thought-forms.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=1#0 Wrote:...You are dancing thoughts...

Smile

Descartes might agree with you.

Cogito ergo sum.

But, I suppose the question is, are we more than merely thoughts?

Perhaps what distinguishes the higher self is that it's not a being which evolves, although it seems to function as a being locked into a certain fixed capacity and role?
Pages: 1 2 3