Bring4th

Full Version: Received: Steve's Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We received a great wanderer story from a seeker recently. I thought it was interesting and know of some people who have had similar experiences who might like to read it. I suggested he post it to Bring4th. He said he didn't really have time but he would really like for it to be shared here, so I am posting it for him. He left his email in case anyone wishes to contact him and discuss his experiences.

My whole life I have felt different but not in a necessarily in a negative way. Sort of lucky to just get stuff more deeply than my less fortunate peers. I've been deeply loved by more than one person. Let's say quirky but OK with it. The first inkling I had that life was not exactly as perceived was in high school while racing to get back to class on time, suddenly remembering the dream I had the night before and realizing I was in it. I was actually in the dream I had the night before. I ducked at the last second, as I had done in my dream just before the car ran under a semi-truck trailer ripping the roof and head rest off my seat. Had I not remembered, I would have been killed instantly.

The really strange stuff started happening about 8 years ago. While traveling in the passenger seat of my family's mini van and my wife driving, I got what I can only describe as a waking download. While gazing at the hill next to an old prison in Lorton, Virginia, I saw my funeral from the Civil War period. My casket was on saw horses under a canvass canopy. My widow was standing next to my casket.

I could feel her emotions though I remained completely stoic and strangely understanding of the whole situation. Although I could not see her face through the black veil she was wearing, I knew without a doubt that she was Laura, my first love from high school. Scanning the scene, I picked up incredible detail such as the cold fall rain, the smell of decaying leaves and horse manure. To the right and just up the hill stood my ghost dressed in a union officer's coat. I had a large black beard. My ghost stood there gazing at my widow as if watching a movie.

About three years later, back in Norfolk, Virginia, my infant son became extremely ill with a life threatening virus that had never been seen in a child before Sam. Each night I would walk my dog and pray silently pleading for God to spare him. One night after the doctors had told me to prepare for Sam to die and that there was nothing else they could do, I found myself yelling out loud, "Jesus, why have you forsaken me? It's me, Hiram!" At that instant, in complete shock, having no knowledge of anybody named Hiram, I looked down at my hands. My fingers and knuckles were very large such as those of a carpenter or laborer. I also had a large gray beard which partially obscured my vision of my hands. Just like that, the vision wore off. I sat there for a few minutes unable to move trying to comprehend what had just happened to me, again.

A few months later, I was turning out the lights, having just returned from a prayer walk. My family was asleep upstairs. Just before I turned out the light in the hallway, a four foot tall by seven foot long shadow being flew from one room, across the hallway and into the dining room. It knew that I had seen it and tried to hide by flying under an end table. Instantly, although having never seen or heard of anything like it, on some level, I knew exactly what it was and what it was doing. The next thing I knew, I was marching angrily upstairs as if in auto pilot. I sat bolt upright on my bed and went into some kind of trance.

I remember repeating prayer like phrases in a vernacular that was unknown to me. I said I canceled all soul contracts at this time even though I had no idea what soul contracts were. I was very angry that "they" sent such a low-level being to dare confront me in my own home and make my son so ill. I said "I would chase it to the end of the universe, bind it and cast it into the pit for ever and ever unto the ages of ages if it did not immediately cease and leave.

At the same time, during the entire few minutes I was in this strange state, it was as if a movie screen had dropped down in my bedroom. I was watching a movie play in front of me. It was much more realistic than any dream. In the movie, I wan angel. I had very muscular arms and body. I had large white wings. I swung my sword as if it was weightless. It was about four feet long. The blade was like polished chrome. The handle was wrapped in fine gold chain and there was a white ball of ivory or stone in the base of the handle.

I was flying above earth slaying black winged demons that looked like the ones in Byzantine icons. It was stated to me that "Although the final act had been written long ago, it must be played out over earth so that there will be no question that the old age is finished."

This experience took me to the very limit of my capacity to integrate. I had grown up an orthodox Christian with an education in the hard sciences.

As if to make absolutely certain I was paying attention to this wake up call and against all odds of probability, I was sat down in front of the Arch Angel Michael icon the very next day when we went to church. It happened to be Good Friday, we arrived late. We stood up at the back of the church, my five kids and wife, prepared to stand with other families for the entire service when an usher walked past other people who had arrived before us and pointed to us and had us follow him to the front row of the church. It was crazy. One seat to the left and the choir would have blocked my view. One seat to the right and the podium would have blocked my view.

A very similar thing happened on the next three visits where I was sat right in front of AA Michael until I became too aware of the odds. Nevertheless, for the next four months, I felt my wings like phantom limbs. And I really felt them in church.

Nearly obsessed with desperation to find answers regarding what was happening to me, worried that I may be losing my mind, it was suggested that I go to a local healer who did past life regressions. I had always been intrigued by the idea for entertainment purposes. The friend who suggested it conveyed her experience of being a male centurion in Roman times.
Completely skeptical but desperate, I booked the appointment.

Once I went under, I became convinced I got ripped off. I could not see anything. When she asked me to look down, which is what triggered my friend Athena, I said I can't see my feet. I am surrounded by purple smoke. There is nothing but purple smoke. Then she said to look up and that's when I nearly fainted, if that's possible. I was in a temple made of purple smoke.
At the top was a dome of glowing white light. Just below was a colonnade with about six beings made of purple smoke with the rough outline of a human form. In place of their faces was a bright white light.

The therapist, Eva, asked me to have a question in my mind before the session. I wanted an answer to the feeling that I had come to earth for some mission. I wanted to know what that mission was. The beings would only tell me over and over:
1. They loved me
2. I was doing better than they expected 3. I will know what to do when the time comes.

They kept repeating that. I got angry. They then stood me up and showed me a life size image of Jesus. I shouted "Oh my God! Jesus is real. He is my brother!" I've believed in him my entire life but this made me certain that he was not just an ideal or composite but a real and still living (on some
plane) being. It made me so happy. They laid me back down and extended their smokey hands to my body. All the sudden I felt bolts of ball lightning running through my face. I was certain Eve was freaking out about how it looked. I felt they were downloading some information, instructions or program into my brain for use at some later time.

I then demanded one more time that they tell me why I was on earth and what I was supposed to be doing. All at once they shoved me. I flew back down to earth through the clouds and slammed into the bed. I jumped up and scared Eve. She was supposed to have taken me out of the session with the same visualizations in reverse order.

What blew my mind more than anything was her asking me "Did you see how big your wings were?" Huh? How could she know that? The entire time I was laying on the bed in the temple during the regression, I had the angel wings. She said her Rohan (sp?) training allowed her to accompany me on my trip and protect me from "things."

Her independently seeing my wings made it too hard to dismiss. I had corroboration which, as a scientist, is hard evidence. Holy crap. Maybe I was not insane?

About one year later, I heard Wynn Free on Coast to Coast. I had such a physical reaction to hearing his story and Daphne's channeling that I had to pull my car over. Somehow I knew them. I knew the material somehow. It was like finding an old text book from a favorite class in college and rereading it. But how? How could I "know" this material I had never heard of? How could I know Wynn? Why did I feel such a powerful love for Wynn and for Daphne?

I had already been reading Dave Wilcock's site. I had read about his feelings that the Ra Material was the purest channeled information he had ever encountered. As I began to listen to it from Youtube recordings, it triggered further memories. I

I struggle with my humility and am sort of embarrassed to say this but I remember participating in creating the earth, before there were people on it. I remember a child like happiness with the creation of different plants and animals and what an amazing environment we were making and how grateful I was for being part of it and smelling the ocean air and looking at an Atlantic Coast beach and the grass waving. It was for God we were creating.

When I heard Carla's voice on the conference calls, I wanted to reach through the phone and hug her so much. I've missed her so much. She was so brave during those sessions. Somebody needs to kiss her and hug her and tell her how much we love her and are so proud of her. I just don't understand where all this is coming from but it is real. I know it. I am also certain that something really big is coming and that it is going to be good. I don't know what it is but its coming.

I love you all. Have a great life. Isn't this fun? We are so lucky to have been granted free will in God's dream.

szarpas(at)cox(dot)net
[deleted]
Quote:I struggle with my humility and am sort of embarrassed to say this but I remember participating in creating the earth, before there were people on it. I remember a child like happiness with the creation of different plants and animals and what an amazing environment we were making and how grateful I was for being part of it and smelling the ocean air and looking at an Atlantic Coast beach and the grass waving. It was for God we were creating.
I wonder if he is remembering being (a part of) the logos?
A great story. Perhaps he could be talked into attending homecoming?
Great story Smile

I can relate to a lot of things, mainly the struggle with the inner sceptic powered by scientific education.

I read another thread about how one can go on an ego trip by clinging to the label of Wanderer. This post offers some help in this regard.

He thought of his experiences as strange.
They shocked him often and almost exceeded his ability to integrate
He suspected he might be going crazy
And yet he heard the call.
Experimented.
Searched
Didn't suppress his feelings (e.g. about wings)
He remained humble and authentic
He got angry and frustrated with Them (heheh, that often happens...)
He doesnt seem to see anything romantic about being a Wanderer
He just gets on with the job

I'm laughing because just yesterday I played stretching my wings as I drove home. I woulnt tell anyone about it. I certainly dont consider myself an angel. But it still feels real even though I cringe admitting this (i'm not really into the angel/lightworker vibe).

When I first come accross Ra, I was just after some shamanic trips in which I learned stuff about myself and the world. And voila, Ra added details to my visions. I felt sick for a week from shock.

I'm also madly into any superhero movies, even the bad ones. The make me feel at home - and I'm a 38-year old woman, not a teenage boy... :-)

Oh, it's not easy sometimes but it IS fun if you can go beyond the usual hardships, nonsense and difficulties of this world.