Bring4th

Full Version: When does the spirit enter the body?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this was covered but can't seem to find it.
[deleted]
Anywhere from the 49th day after conception all the way to the first birthday. At least thats what I've heard from a few different sources of channeled material, YMMV.

Brittany

I think I remember it saying somewhere that it varies from soul to soul.
Right...............................now

No wait..................now

Hold up....................................... def now
19.2, 19.3, 47.8 (womb)
When?
Your highest self is a good astrologer.

How?
DNA.
Light encoded in multidimensional format, subject to vibrational reduction (gravity well).

Why?
Subject of another discussion.

Siren

Define "spirit."
(11-07-2013, 05:28 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Define "spirit."

Mind and body, working with their faculties, tap the intelligent energy of creation thus resulting in spirit, depending on the density, this can be seen as an 'emerging soul'.

Siren

(11-07-2013, 05:33 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

Mind and body, working with their faculties, tap the intelligent energy of creation thus resulting in spirit, depending on the density, this can be seen as an 'emerging soul'.

As always, the great "problematic" here is semantics. Thus, some will interpret one thing, others another.
edit; that was an very un-helpful reply.

Bat

Quote:The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so.

I am assuming that the 3rd Density body, of Mind/Body/Spirit incarnates at the very last moment of the Birth process to lessen complications. I am not sure if i read that in the Law of One or just thought it as a vivid memory.

Hope that helps a little.
(11-13-2013, 04:18 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so.

I am assuming that the 3rd Density body, of Mind/Body/Spirit incarnates at the very last moment of the Birth process to lessen complications. I am not sure if i read that in the Law of One or just thought it as a vivid memory.

Hope that helps a little.

What about the studies done with babies that are effected during their gestation due to stress and what-not by the mother?
(11-13-2013, 04:18 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]

Doesn't appear to be the case. Ra talks about "the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy". Presumably, similar if not identical conditions for the local manifestation of of yellow and yellow/green bodies.

also what do you mean by "lessen complications?"
The Law of One, Book II, Session 47
Quote:Ra: ... The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so.

The Tibetan Book of the Dead details the process of incarnate experience selection and of the spirit joining the third density physical at conception.
(11-07-2013, 05:50 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2013, 05:33 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

I am now more puzzled than before! Define "mind," "body," "intelligent energy," "creation" and "soul." Thank you.

30.2 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define mind, body, and spirit separately?
Ra: I am Ra. These terms are all simplistic descriptive terms which equal a complex of energy focuses; the body, as you call it, being the material of the density which you experience at a given space/time or time/space; this complex of materials being available for distortions of what you would call physical manifestation.

The mind is a complex which reflects the in-pourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the in-pourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.

You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one.
(11-06-2013, 06:17 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Anywhere from the 49th day after conception all the way to the first birthday. At least thats what I've heard from a few different sources of channeled material, YMMV.

yes I have heard this theory of when the soul enters the body, around 49 days. love/light
I can physically remember my birth so I was already on it (the body).

Pregnancy could be a state in and out, I think.
Conception seems to my memory to be a process that the spirit watches from mostly outside but touches with.

I cannot be fully confident of my statement. And it may be different for different people. Smile

(11-06-2013, 04:38 PM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]I know this was covered but can't seem to find it.
This is an interesting subject. I don't claim to understand it.

Here is an interesting link to Ra on Abraham Lincoln - a higher entity "walked in" to his body and lived out the remainder of Lincoln's life. Ra also mentions that Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin were wanderers.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=lincoln

Melissa

Would it be possible to request for a walk-in?
(02-05-2014, 01:50 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to request for a walk-in?

Do you understand that you would be leaving your body?
(02-05-2014, 09:19 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2014, 01:50 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to request for a walk-in?

Sometimes I've wanted this too because I get discouraged with work and I want to hurry up and get to the other side.

Carla says that there are Walk ins that have two souls in same body. yay. So I guess that means you are wrong.
According to the Michael Newton books, a person would typically settle in from second trimester to just after birth and even later. A person who goes in right at/after conception might just check things over then go back out for awhile. Some go in and out a few times, for various reasons.

Melissa

(02-05-2014, 10:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Carla says that there are Walk ins that have two souls in same body. yay. So I guess that means you are wrong.

Wether it's one or two souls, I'm just curious if you could request for a walk-in.
Or does it require to have been a pre-planned 'option'?
(02-06-2014, 05:41 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2014, 10:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Wether it's one or two souls, I'm just curious if you could request for a walk-in.
Or does it require to have been a pre-planned 'option'?

Quote:35.8 Questioner: Well in that case I would like to know the motivation for this use of Abraham Lincoln’s body at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this session as we find the instrument quite low in vital energies.

The one known as Abraham had an extreme difficulty in many ways and, due to physical, mental, and spiritual pain, was weary of life but without the orientation to self-destruction. In your time, 1853, this entity was contacted in sleep by a fourth-density being. This being was concerned with the battle between the forces of light and the forces of darkness which have been waged in fourth density for many of your years.

This entity accepted the honor/duty of completing the one known as Abraham’s karmic patterns and the one known as Abraham discovered that this entity would attempt those things which the one known as Abraham desired to do but felt it could not. Thus the exchange was made.

The entity, Abraham, was taken to a plane of suspension until the cessation of its physical vehicle much as though we of Ra would arrange with this instrument to remain in the vehicle, come out of the trance state, and function as this instrument, leaving this instrument’s mind and spirit complex in its suspended state.

The planetary energies at this time were at what seemed to this entity to be at a critical point, for that which you know as freedom had gained in acceptance as a possibility among many peoples. This entity saw the work done by those beginning the democratic concept of freedom, as you call it, in danger of being abridged or abrogated by the rising belief and use of the principle of the enslavement of entities. This is a negative concept of a fairly serious nature in your density. This entity, therefore, went forward into what it saw as the battle for the light, for healing of a rupture in the concept of freedom.

This entity did not gain or lose karma by these activities due to its detachment from any outcome. Its attitude throughout was one of service to others, more especially to the downtrodden or enslaved. The polarity of the individual was somewhat, but not severely, lessened by the cumulative feelings and thought-forms which were created due to large numbers of entities leaving the physical plane due to trauma of battle.

May we ask if this is the information you requested or if we may supply any further information?

So apparently no, it doesn't require pre-planning, but I think it takes a) careful consideration of whether or not you want to allow another entity to take over this wonderful and unique creation of yours we know as Melissa and b) *maybe* some already established footing in affecting change where another entity would be interested in doing this. I mean, Lincoln is really the only explanation we have of this in the Ra material, and the entity that walked-in used him to do some fantastically huge things that resonate strongly to this day. By 1853 he had already laid a lot of political groundwork for his presidency and had suffered the death of at least one of his children.

Not saying that his life is in any way more valuable than anyone else's, just that it's possible that the circumstances are required to be extraordinary to normal 3D programming. If this is something you truly desire I'd spend some time in meditation/contemplation and see what kind of feedback you get.

Melissa

Thanks Jade Heart I've read quite a few stories from 'ordinary' people who claimed to have had such an experience. For me it's something to consider because I think I've been experiencing a very thin veil, which makes it even more exhausting to be here, as I feel I have to pretend the illusion of separation quite often. It would be a graceful way to walk-out Wink
From Ra (69.6):

"the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self."

I realize you are not talking about suicide per se. However, I think you are talking about "walking out" on your current situation. Most of the teachers I have studied suggest that the only way "out" is full acceptance of the NOW. Does that mean, for example, that you should stay in an abusive marriage or job? I don't think so. I think it means one must deal with what is here and now in order to move on, whether that means breaking up with someone, looking for a new job or a new place to live, or simply learning to meditate (for example).

Our higher self is creating for us the perfect situation in which we can learn the lessons we most need to learn at this time. Once we have learned the appropriate lessons, new doorways will open.

Melissa

This is -very- different from suicide indeed. I keep bumping into walk-in stories and Lincoln has made a cameo appearance in a dream recently Smile This could very well be a new doorway I wasn't aware of until now.
I've asked before to do a walk-in, but I must not have wanted it enough. Of course I'm still here. But I do distinctively remember going through a portal, so I feel this is a different universe than I was in before.
Pages: 1 2