Bring4th

Full Version: Separation is an illusion and a gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have always been and forever will be One. Separation is an illusion to those that do not seek within. We are bound and connected through a unified field of consciousness that has always existed. This field has unconditional love for itself and ever part created and un-created within itself. The freedom to just Be a droplet of water inside the great ocean of consciousness while having the ocean itself inside the droplet is our greatest treasure.

The paradox of separation is that without it, we wouldn't have this wonderful journey of knowing ourselves again.

Thank you guys for being little droplets of infinite consciousness in this great ocean of unconditional love. Out of all the beings in the multiverse, out of all the galaxies out there, I get the honor of sharing this little planet at this time period with you guys.
let us strive to become closer?
And it certainly is a hard school, where negative entities can interfere. It's a little unfair.
But I did choose the challenges in my life I would face before I came here.
I want to rest in the cradle of infinite love.
Maybe meditation can help me with that, though I've tried.
[Image: Orly.gif]
(11-06-2013, 06:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]And it certainly is a hard school, where negative entities can interfere. It's a little unfair.
But I did choose the challenges in my life I would face before I came here.
I want to rest in the cradle of infinite love.
Maybe meditation can help me with that, though I've tried.

I know that everyone has their own way to find themselves and have their own walk to walk. That’s the whole fun of the journey. Your experiences are a direct correlation of what you want for yourself and the intent in which you want it. Dream big, and it will come. Nothing bad can come from a seeker seeking for the truth within themselves. Have faith in yourself.

Remind yourself that you and all of creation are one. You were never separated from it.

Remind yourself that everyone else is you in a different form, free to do what they want and to experience what they want.

Remind yourself that you are free. Free to experience this planet and it’s experience at this time like everyone else that is here. It’s your unique view point and experiences that is adding to the growth of creation itself.
I like my dreams, because in them I am closer, much closer to other people. The ones I am around are like friends. It's not completely feeling as one with others. But it's closer. I just had a dream where a team of us were competing with other teams, and our team was the weaker of all the other teams. But I was ok with that because I wasn't competing myself. I was standing shoulder to shoulder with them. We were crowded together and I enjoyed that sensation of being close to others.

If I could be like that in real waking life, where I enjoy being around others, that would make things a lot better. If I could care about others as much as I do in my dreams, that would be nice. I even dreamed I was in a hospital as a nurse or something like that and I was in training to help other people. So I must be polarizing at night.

Thank you for reminding me that Creation and I are one. That I am never separated from it. Sometimes that's hard to remember. But maybe it can get my love flowing for others once more.

Reminding myself that I am free sounds like a good practice. I'm as free as I wanna be.

It's been easy for me to feel a little down because of how much limitation there is here. But I do recall that I desired to experience limitation in order to increase my seeking. The amount of seeking I had made me schizophrenic, because I couldn't ground myself. But I'm doing alright.