Bring4th

Full Version: UFO's and the Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here, Don is asking about the Confederation and passing through Quarantine. Each request must be offered up to the Council, and if acceptable, the Quarantine is lifed for that particular purpose.

some salient points in this answer:

*there have been as many as 15 Confederation entities in our airspace at one time

* at the time of this session (Jan 24, 1981), there were 7 Confederation entities present in our 3d space - 7 craft, or 7 groups of the confederation??

* the purpose of ufo's (in a positive sense) is to evoke a sense of mystery in those 'uninformed' or what might be termed 'unawakened'; so that it might act as a trigger to seek beyond the material visible things and aim towards unity/infinity.

here's the passage in question:

Quote:6.25 Questioner: Do any of them come here at this time in spacecraft? In the past, say, thirty years?

Ra: I am Ra. We must state that this information is unimportant. If you will understand this, we feel that the information may be acceptably offered. The Law of One is what we are here to express. However, we will speak upon this subject.

Each planetary entity which wishes to appear within your third-dimensional space/time distortion requests permission to break quarantine, as you may call it, and appear to your peoples. The reason and purpose for this appearance is understood and either accepted or rejected.

There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time; the others available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density.

Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown.

so much like crop circles, it is like an offering - the mysterious, the unknown, the ungraspable.

Here is the brilliant Terence Mckenna on this very same topic:

he comes to the same conclusion: that ufo's represent an affront to the rational, intellectual mind (as currently constituted in our social system) and is an ineffable contradiction that has to be confronted.

- -

never seen a ufo myself.
"ufo's represent an affront to the rational, intellectual mind (as currently constituted in our social system) and is an ineffable contradiction that has to be confronted."

It's an affront to a certain limited worldview, which may or may not have as its bias a "rational, intellectual mind". The idea is to keep learning which of course still may use the rational, intellectual mind. Take a look at Carl Jung's, or John E. Mack, or Jacques Valleee views on the subject, for example. One can reflect on the inner, allegorical or symbolic aspects of that experience or any other compelling yet enigmatic experience.
Wow, I've never really listened to him before... What a genius.
Yeah McKenna has probably read everything Jung wrote. In another lecture he discusses Jung's book "Flying Saucers", so many of McKenna's ideas have largely been influenced by him. McKenna's three hour lecture to the Jung Society.

Here he theorizes that the mushroom is an ET, charmingly noting how they are non-invasive decomposers at the bottom of the food chain, making vegetarians look like they're engaging in an orgy of slaughter. Elsewhere he points out the irony of Arecibo, the world's largest radio telescope being used by SETI to search for ET life. It was built into a natural crater, and I guess at one point they had grass in the bottom of the telescope with cows that grazed the grass. And there, at their feet, the mushroom grows while we reach out into the universe looking for ET life. He's hilarious and I've learned a lot from him. I don't agree with him on the mushroom/ET link though.
When I was on DMT once, I stood on a spacecraft. I could see its dashboard, and the planet below that was not Earth. The spacecraft had many rooms.

I like what Terrance says about the unconscious possibly going away and it all becoming conscious. I'd love for the veil to disappear. I don't think it would make me seek any less, now that I know what it's like to have the veil there.
I've seen 3 UFOs over waikato new zealand recently, i've also noticed a bright light in the sky (visibly brighter than the stars) that appears to stay in the same position this has been around for a few months now. I just found out this is the star matariki that are star revolves around
no according to an ipod app its mars
I went through the exact same thing with the star(s) Sirius. When a star is low in the sky, it appears to twinkle/change color. I ended up being an amatuer astronomer because of wondering exactly what I was seeing and buying a telescope.
(11-14-2013, 04:02 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I went through the exact same thing with the star(s) Sirius. When a star is low in the sky, it appears to twinkle/change color. I ended up being an amatuer astronomer because of wondering exactly what I was seeing and buying a telescope.

the ufos i saw were during the day time
I have fallen asleep to Terrence Mckenna's speeches for a week and a half, everyday , a while ago. It's really pleasant to go out and start mimicking his voice, so much contact there.
(11-07-2013, 01:15 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]*there have been as many as 15 Confederation entities in our airspace at one time

* at the time of this session (Jan 24, 1981), there were 7 Confederation entities present in our 3d space - 7 craft, or 7 groups of the confederation??

In my opinion, Ra was indicating there were seven groups operating with craft in our density, rather than just seven craft.
If you enjoy TM, make sure you listen to Alan Watts.

Delightful :¬)