Bring4th

Full Version: Moving from a partially awakened to a Fully awakened entity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra mentioned several times about wanderers who partially awaken.

One of the recent posts in another thread spoke about the discomfort felt by partially awoken wanderers and their desire to just return home.

This discomfort has been a challenge for me especially recently.
Physical discomfort, relational discomfort (I used to be more charming and attract friendly interactions), spiritual discomfort, energetic discomfort, etc.

What must be done to fully awaken??? I don't want to wallow in discomfort and I don't want to return home just yet.
Don't wallow in the discomfort, swim through it like a fish.
Begin to balance the energy centers. We often repress discomfort when asleep, but its important to use discomfort as a guidepost as to what needs to be looked at and balanced.
I like the idea of balancing and using my discomfort to do so.

So specifically: I have a nasty ear infection, ringworm (fungal skin rash), and my teeth are falling out (at least all the ones that had mercury filling in them which is a good amount).

How would I look for balance in regards to these specific symptoms?
(11-07-2013, 03:45 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of balancing and using my discomfort to do so.

So specifically: I have a nasty ear infection, ringworm (fungal skin rash), and my teeth are falling out (at least all the ones that had mercury filling in them which is a good amount).

How would I look for balance in regards to these specific symptoms?

Engage in discourse with the darker aspects of self.
Try to allow the thought forms to surface, then grant them their right to exist, chew them around, then let them fall away.

Remember: You are the boss of you.
Every atom of your body awaits your every command.
If you don't think that thought can have an effect on matter then try again.
Repeat exercise.

Be kind to yourself.
I'd go through each ray as Ra suggests. There are many threads on this and I would encourage you to search and read them.

While studying discomfort stemming from a temporary physical ailment can be useful, it can be more useful to study longer-lasting discomforts in one's life. We all get sick, and I lean toward believing that many temporary illnesses are due to a random influx of energies that Ra says we cannot know or fully understand in this density. So perhaps patience is key.

However, for chronic or reoccuring or longlasting ailments, I think it is indeed effective to closely study the discomfort from each ray and energy center.
this helps me:

"If you have food in your fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep you are richer than 75% of the world. If you have money in the bank, your wallet, and some spare change you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy. If you woke up this morning with more health than illness you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive this week. If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, or the horrible pangs of starvation you are luckier than 500 million people alive and suffering. If you can read this message you are more fortunate than 3 billion people in the world who cannot read it at all."

[Image: 960031_662623077093207_1943478180_n.jpg]

[Image: 1230034_635249123163936_275346220_n.jpg]
Just a personal experience with regards to Sarah's suggestion to be thankful:

1) More than one person in real life and on these forums, agree with Sarah's suggestion to be thankful for what you have because there are so many people are much worse off. You would do well to be open to her words to be thankful.

2) This particular suggestion has never worked at all with me. In fact, it only served to increase my self-judgment for not feeling good because I had so much discomfort and unhappiness. For my personal journey, gratitude and thankfulness flow naturally from balance; for me, forcing myself to focus on gratitude and thankfulness when my vibration was not there due to imbalances only further distorted my being. My inability to feel gratitude furthered my sense of unworthiness.

I'm not saying to ignore it, but I just want to comment that in my personal journey, the balance gave rise to gratitude, rather than vice versa. Your journey, ultimately, is your own, and your method of balance may well be different than anything suggested in this thread. It's a matter of beautiful trial and error, and I wish you the best.

Quote:103.8 Questioner: I didn’t mean to cover previously covered material. I meant to add any of this to specifically focus on at this time, the best possible thing that we or the instrument could do to improve these energies, the salient activity.

Ra: I am Ra. Before responding we ask your vigilance during pain flares as the channel is acceptable but is being distorted periodically by the severe physical distortions of the yellow-ray, chemical body of the instrument.

Those salient items for the support group are praise and thanksgiving in harmony. These the group has accomplished with such a degree of acceptability that we cavil not at the harmony of the group.

As to the instrument, the journey from worth in action to worth in esse is arduous. The entity has denied itself in order to be free from that which it calls addiction. This sort of martyrdom, and here we speak of the small but symbolically great sacrifice of the clothing, causes the entity to frame a selfhood in poorness which feeds unworthiness unless the poverty is seen to be true richness. In other words, good works for the wrong reasons cause confusion and distortion. We encourage the instrument to value itself and to see that its true requirements are valued by the self. We suggest contemplation of true richness of being.

Brittany

In my experience, the phrase "there's people who have it SO much worse than you!" is the absolute best way to compound a person's sorrow. Heaping guilt upon a person that is experiencing emotional distress just shows a lack of empathy. How we choose to respond to our emotions is a critical part of self-development, but the things we feel are out of our control. Every single person, even the exceedingly rich who have nothing to worry about physically, have access to, and will undoubtedly experience the entire range of human emotion, including the dregs of despair. If you never feel sad or down or frustrated, then you probably have some sort of brain damage.

Feeling an emotion, even if it seems senseless, even if it goes on for years at a time, does not make you a bad person.

I personally have struggled with a seemingly sourceless depression for most of my life, teetering on the brink of suicide many times. More people than you can imagine deal with similar feelings every day, but many of them never express it because they fear they will become a nuisance or a burden.

What really grinds my gears is the attempt to "save" such people, though I've been guilty of the savior complex many times myself. I can't express how much it has hurt to have some of the ones I love the most (including people I would consider very "awake") treat me as if I was somehow broken because of the emotions I experience, followed by a detailed regaling of all the things I am doing wrong in my life and how they think I should fix them (which usually involves changing my world view to meet theirs). There is a huge difference between offering honest feedback when it is asked for and talking into someone's face in an attempt to save them from themselves. One of my closest friends recently just gave up on me, exclaiming "there's nothing else I can do for you!", even though I had never asked for anything but a friend to stand by me through the tough times, knowing that eventually I would work through it and the sun would shine again.

Some people choose to wallow in their emotions and some choose to use them as tools toward evolution, but none of us can help the things we feel within ourselves. They are a deepest part of who we are in this moment and should be appreciated as such, not ripped out at the roots because they are "bad".

Since you have asked for it, my one piece of advice would be to spare no effort to learn to love yourself with all your heart. Other people cannot do this for you, and in many cases will unconsciously try to prevent it. Whatever you need to do to accept yourself as you are, in spite of any need for improvement, pursue it like a bloodhound on the scent, and shrug off the "you're doing it wrong" people.

I would personally recommend talking to yourself in a mirror. It has worked wonders for me. Look into your own eyes and express whatever you feel you need to express freely. It won't infringe on anyone else and is a more profound evocation of self-intimacy than one might originally think.

Neutral, I accept you exactly as you are, and I love you big tons, even if you are sad, and I'm here for you any time you need a friend to weather the storm with. BigSmile
I am only sad because characters like the Care Bears aren't real. But the sadness comes and goes, and I don't think anyone else could affect me around this. I guess unless they drew me one, then I would like that.

Thank you Brittany for clearing that up. I don't get sad often, but when I do, it's usually around certain cartoon characters not being real. Cause I want to hug them.
(11-07-2013, 05:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am only sad because characters like the Care Bears aren't real. But the sadness comes and goes, and I don't think anyone else could affect me around this. I guess unless they drew me one, then I would like that.

Thank you Brittany for clearing that up. I don't get sad often, but when I do, it's usually around certain cartoon characters not being real. Cause I want to hug them.

What are you talking about?
Of course cartoon characters are real.
I guess on the astral plane they are real. I have so much trouble getting there consciously.
And when I'm in dreamland, my goals and things I desire are different. I can't carry my interest
over into dreamland. This would be exciting if I could meet them consciously.
[deleted]
If thoughts could kill, I wouldn't be here now typing this.
i had a feeling that tonite the sunset would be awesome so i searched & searched for the charger to my camera & then i finally found it after i gave up & then thought of 1 last place to look.

i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings w/ my 1st reply in this thread. please believe me when i tell u i was only trying to help.

i took these pics of the sunset tonite, thru my bedroom window, for u. i hope u get better soon!!!

[Image: IGxTUu7.jpg]

[Image: mJY1A1O.jpg]

THE ORACLE: Well, look at that! Did you make that all by yourself?
SATI: *nods* For Neo!
You are actually asking people on this forum what must be done to fully awaken? Good luck with that.
(11-07-2013, 10:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]You are actually asking people on this forum what must be done to fully awaken? Good luck with that.

Yeah... To be honest, I don't think there is an upper limit to the point where one can be "fully" awakened.

There are varying degrees of being awake but there are no concrete standards or milestones.

IMO, to even be in the upper 'levels' of being awake, you would need to grasp the Ra Material without significant distortion.

Ra 2.1 "There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex."
(11-07-2013, 10:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]You are actually asking people on this forum what must be done to fully awaken? Good luck with that.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP162Onhof3yM-s812c-d...azoJLycH0Q]
I've sometimes even wondered if I am awake myself. I can grasp the Ra material for the most part.
I would say that being honest with yourself and feelings can be very helpful in the awakening process. Also practicing awareness really can speed up the process of awakening.
(11-07-2013, 01:36 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]...What must be done to fully awaken??? I don't want to wallow in discomfort and I don't want to return home just yet.

Ground yourself back within the current society, the current times, with all its flaws and virtues.

Accept that others perceive things differently. We collectively made the choices that brought us to where we are now. You can only change how you perceive things that happens to you and others.

Show others how it's possible to react to catalysts in a different manner to what they are accustomed to.

Be the person at the front lines. Fully integrated within this society (eating at McDonald, etc...) and living as anyone else does and so accepted and respected by all your peers. Except that you teach others with your choices, demonstrating that there is no need to be a saint or live like a saint to have a positive impact felt by all around you.

Discover who you truly are and just be your true self.

Heart Heart Heart
(11-08-2013, 05:57 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Discover who you truly are and just be your true self.

Heart Heart Heart

That will get blue ray going. So simple.
(11-08-2013, 06:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2013, 05:57 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Discover who you truly are and just be your true self.

Heart Heart Heart

That will get blue ray going. So simple.

Yeah, I'm getting pressure on the throat right now. Smile
As unsatisfying as this answer may sound, I've found it helpful to always set the intention within to seek truth and state that you wish to serve others. Opinionated viewpoints will continue to be molded as you encounter various understandings and catalyst.

A more specific answer would be that the most reliable way of measuring where you're at is your state of being. Pure being is what we seek, which is happiness. The discomfort you feel is a signal that there is, as often seems to be the case, much work to be done. So-called adepts that want to go home because the world is a terrible place have yet to fully integrate the exterior world. Things bother us when we are still consciously choosing to not identify with the catalyst (separation). There are many that develop a certain level of consciousness where there is great understanding, yet the outer reality is still very bothersome because it doesn't fit into their mold of how people and the world should be..even if they understand unity. This seems to be what defines self-service described in 80.15. In other words, with most adepts there is a certain level of understanding ("grasping the light of day"), but the adept will continue to use catalyst to reinforce separation ("preferring the darkness").

All catalyst should be used to see yourself or other necessary insights into blockage. When you can get to a place where you're able to do that, each moment brings peace and happiness. Be open and most importantly be humble. To me, enlightenment means that when you gaze outwardly, there is no such thing as asleep or awake, as that would be contrary to the state of enlightenment. Others don't have to be anything other than themselves, as their flaws are your flaws. To feel and experience the other as yourself produces a feeling of radiating pure love ("Service-to-others is automatic at the released energy generated by this state of consciousness"). This puts you in a state of being where you simply allow your total self to express itself to you, and help in ways that the other asks of you, rather than taking it upon yourself to guide.
(11-07-2013, 01:36 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]What must be done to fully awaken???

How do you define "awakened?" What model are you looking for?

How would you know when you get there?

Answering those questions may help you answer your first one........
I think one level of awake is realizing that all is illusion. When you know this, you're at one level of awakened.
Knowing that we planned our incarnation is another that adds to this.
I think deeper levels of being awakened entail pulling back the veil.
Ra said that full understanding is not possible in Third Density, period. So relax and notice the flowers, sunrises and sunsets and smiles on faces. Put a smile on your own to contribute and to train your body to be as happy as it looks instead of as unhappy. That worked for me.

Ra calls Wanderers the brothers and sisters of sorrow because they volunteered to help and, when they are at the lowest nobody comes with a key to let us out of this "prison" for even a few hours. Well, we do have our own keys: One is sleeping and dreaming and the other is meditation.

Just a suggestion: work doubly hard at showing compassion for all to see, and doing something that might move a 3D native closer to Choosing a Path.
(11-07-2013, 01:36 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra mentioned several times about wanderers who partially awaken.

One of the recent posts in another thread spoke about the discomfort felt by partially awoken wanderers and their desire to just return home.

This discomfort has been a challenge for me especially recently.
Physical discomfort, relational discomfort (I used to be more charming and attract friendly interactions), spiritual discomfort, energetic discomfort, etc.

What must be done to fully awaken??? I don't want to wallow in discomfort and I don't want to return home just yet.

I like Peregrine's approach of attempting to analyze and identify what "awakening" means to you. Does awakening denote the complete elimination of all pain? Or does awakening indicate the stepping into a larger perspective that, in other words, makes the large pain small; makes the many discomforts - physical, emotional, or otherwise - ripples on the surface of a deep and abiding consciousness of stillness and peace?

Regarding pain, Eckhart Tolle offers an interesting insight about root, core pain, that Pain which stems from the separate self:

Tolle: "Basically, all emotions are modifications of one primordial, undifferentiated emotion that has its origin in the loss of awareness of who you are beyond name and form. Because of its undifferentiated nature, it is hard to find a name that precisely describes this emotion. "Fear" comes close, but apart from a continuous sense of threat, it also includes a deep sense of abandonment and incompleteness. It may be best to use a term that is as undifferentiated as that basic emotion and simply call it "pain."

One of the main tasks of the mind is to fight or remove that emotional pain, which is one of the reasons for its incessant activity, but all it can ever achieve is to cover it up temporarily. In fact, the harder the mind struggles to get rid of the pain, the greater the pain. The mind can never find the solution, nor can it afford to allow you to find the solution, because it is itself an intrinsic part of the "problem." Imagine a chief of police trying to find an arsonist when the arsonist is the chief of police.

You will not be free of that pain until you cease to derive your sense of self from identification with the mind, which is to say from ego. The mind is then toppled from its place of power and Being reveals itself as your true nature."

Most who have consciously embarked upon the quest to know themselves have discovered this quintessential pain in varying degrees of depth. It manifests in a million ways, but at its core is, I think, simply a massive energetic response to life that says "NO". It energetically contracts the self in a throbbing, life-squeezing, identity-denying "NO". It rejects the authenticity of self, the rightness of self, the goodness and truth of the self, and the true nature of the self.

Exploring its depths in my own case, I've found my experience matches Tolle's description exactly: "...apart from a continuous sense of threat, it also includes a deep sense of abandonment and incompleteness."

Without any seeming cause, and without being able to link it to any particular circumstances in my life present or past, this pain has buried and consumed me at times. A raw, energetic killer that seems, at times, wholly unbearable and inescapable.

You are not this pain, however. And, though physical distortions may persist, with the patience Xise recommended, and with the light heart, and with exercise of disciplined will and faith over the long term, you can heal, you can realize who you are, and find that pain being incrementally transmuted, by virtue of your own process, into loving, conscious awareness.

Pain is also an excellent motivator, I might add.

With love/light, Gary
(11-07-2013, 01:36 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]What must be done to fully awaken??? I don't want to wallow in discomfort and I don't want to return home just yet.
As has been mentioned before: Balance yourself..

Make damn sure to be just a little stronger tommorrow than you were today. Meditate, exercise etc. Pay attention to what it really is you really need, because what you seek you WILL find. Pure intent will yield pure results.

There will be many days when you feel weaker (one of the reasons is your (oftenmost 18-day)cycle. There will however be just as many days when you feel especially strong.. There is indeed sunshine after the rain.

Do your homework and you'll transform completely.
(11-20-2013, 11:19 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Tolle: "...The mind is then toppled from its place of power and Being reveals itself as your true nature."

Yep, in other words you then become the Adept. Smile

Ra 75.23 Wrote:...The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.