Bring4th

Full Version: A Vision about the Nature of Distortion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just had an intense meditative visual experience I would like to share.

I have always had difficulty understanding what "distortion" meant in the LOO series. Ra said that an individual who was undistorted enough could build a great pyramid by himself. Ra and Hidden hand refer to the first distortions of creation being that of Will, Love, and Light. From there everything else is further distortions of those three.

So while I was meditating today, I was releasing a lot of built up negative emotions from the past. This was all triggered by being honest with my mother about all the repressed negative feelings I harboured against her. I had also simultaneously completed a 3 day fast. And at that moment I was filled with overwhelming love/light creating an indescribable joy within.

At that moment I understood the role "distortion" plays on us. Our default existence is that of "no distortion". In "no distortion" we are entirely one with intelligent infinity and intelligent energy. We are pure creator in a state of constant nirvana.

However, when we are incarnated, we carry distortions from our previous lives. We inherit distortions from our parents. We are taught distortions growing up. We also get physical distortions from traumas, foods, poisons, etc.

The buddhists call these distortions sankharas. Others Karma. Most people simply refer to them as "baggage". Repressed emotions, unresolved feelings, and physical toxicities all play a part. I'm sure there are others.

The point I make is, that the further we move along the purification process (physical, mental, emtional, spiritual) the less tangled our distortions become. The greater the flow of intelligent infinity / intelligent energy flows through us. Opening our chakras is only one small piece of the puzzle. Or perhaps the chakras are the measure by which all the other pieces are interwoven.

The point I am making is that if you wish you be undistorted, you must work on releasing these negative and unwanted emotions. They must be acknowledged, accepted, and expressed. Purifying the body, as Ra states, is also an excellent way of removing distortions. But we must attend all of these things on this journey because all of these things are inseparable.
HeartHeartHeart
Not all distortions are bad. There is an honest distortion towards love.
I've learned to appreciate my distortions, for they make me who I am.