Bring4th

Full Version: The truth of the love on parchment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wrote this and I think this article is good for ordinary people. You can post it more widely, to let more people to devote themselves and enjoy love and giving from today!

There is an old secret in the universe: Why do we exist? And, why the world was created?
The person who was wisdom was seeking the answer to the secret, but no real answers. Because there were no answers, they started to make up theories.
But this secret can only be known by those who full of the light and love in their hearts. The secret is not complicated, but warm and simple. The answer is only for those who are simple and innocent, for example, Children should enjoy this.
Love is the most important part in the human’s consciousness. It can prove the meanings of living.
Love is the only legal “medicine”. Some people think that they can find love and satisfaction in alcohol and drugs, bit they were wrong. The love full of the light and warm is the only most important thing in our lives.
The wise people know this secret and focus themselves on searching for the love. But stupid guys don’t know this, so they always lose themselves in the world out of their inner minds, searching and wondering but for nothing in the final.
How can we own the real love and find it and use it?
No matter how the technologies developed, we can’t get it through the technologies. The love is not a certain thing in the physical world. Love will never be trapped or influenced by your intelligence and thoughts. In the opposite, all the thoughts and intelligence should be based on love and follow the directions of the love.
To own love, we need to first know that love is not emotion, especially those uncontrolled. It is a lively entity around you and me and in our inner mind! We are love, and love is the key to awaken your soul and inner world, and to make you feel completely balanced. All the happiness and wonderful things will come when the love’s awakening happens!
How to let the love come?
First we should believe the existence of the love (Because love is invisible, but it can be felt by your soul. In this way, the love is the infinite one creator!), and to find it out in a secret place in our inner mind.
We don’t need to call it and seek it outside. It is now in our hearts. We don’t need to call it for the appearance of it. Instead, we relax ourselves; drop the bad thought and bad behaviors and to heal the world. Then it will come out naturally and devote all itself to us all!
To love is not getting things from others, but to devote yourself to others and to the world, to the Gaia!
How to own the love?
To devote ourselves to the others and the love today, to clean the bad things in our soul today, to develop a higher consciousness today, to stop stupid unnecessary competitions today, to live in a world full of love today! To believe, we can change it and we can do it!
To love, to find, to enjoy the beautiful things around you and you will find they are really awesome! To be closer to your families, to be closer to the nature, to have a deep breath, clean both of you and nature and the humanity.
Go forth, to be with the real spirit of the universe today!

Adonai
Hi ibubbles.

First and foremost, I would like to welcome you to this forum. It is our very great pleasure to have you here Smile

When I first read your post, I made no comment because I didn't know what to say. I have been thinking about it since, and am ready to make comment.

I think your words are beautiful and inspirational. I love your ideas, your understandings, and your heart. I think you pretty well "get it", and as thus there isn't anything I can add at this time.

谢谢 for your post!
thank you ibubbles and welcome
i love your forum name by the way BigSmile