Bring4th

Full Version: Minimal Balance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
one of the things that my username ervokes in myself is the notion of 'fullness' or 'completeness'. Ra refers to the word 'plenum' as being opposite in nature to what we normally consider a 'vacuum' - which is normally taken to be an absense of material. The 'plenum' represents a greater fullness.

An extension of that 'fullness' would go to the rainbow, and its perfect division into the 7 colors. It is 'complete' in its own way.

and so part of my 'vibing' with the word plenum is the idea of balance and fullness across the spectrum of colors - the 7 chakras to be more specific.

part of this 'balance' is a certain proportionality and nice ratios between the energy centres; no-one center taking precedence over another. As Ra says in regards to red ray - "This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray." So the 'lowest ray' being red, is not less important than say the green, or the violet.

and in each individual, there is a different balance, as each is coming or approaching life from a set of biases that have been established in other existences (these biases swirling around as various intuitions, preferences, likes/dislikes, 'gut feelings', 'conscience' in regards to certain matters). The forgetting here of the Veil is to do with specifics; but the Veil does not obliterate biases - these are registered in the significator of the archetype - these being the Hanged Man, the Hierophant, and the Sun.

- -

but back to balance and proportionality and the 'plenum'.

Ra speaks much about 'minimal balance' and its much preferred angle of attack for the positive seeker. Inherently, the negative seeker is one who prioritises orange and yellow ray activities over green and blue, using the lower triad to springboard to the gateway opening. The positive seeker is attempting a total acceptance of their experience; which corresponds to an equally spaced and attentive activity over the 7 rays. (total acceptance here being total acceptance of all incoming energies and experiences). This is the ideal of course.

Some lives, in an attempt to move towards greater balance (harmony and proportionality that is) program experiences to do with opening of the heart into unconditional love (green ray), or put oneself into situations where social expression and inspiration may be at the forefront (yellow ray genius and abilities).

but regardless, this 'minimal balance' is presented as the touchstone for a positive seeker.

here are some quotes:

Quote:40.4 It is necessary for graduation across densities for the primary energy centers to be functioning in such a way as to communicate with intelligent infinity and to appreciate and bask in this light in all of its purity. However, to fully activate each energy center is the mastery of few, for each center has a variable speed of rotation or activity. The important observation to be made once all necessary centers are activated to the minimal necessary degree is the harmony and balance between these energy centers.

and here Ra talks about a 'seemingly fragile entity' who, with care and attention, is using their experience to the maximum - ie, a balanced acceptance of things that come their way, as opposed to one who is perhaps more vigorous and active on the outside, and yet is unbalanced in their total approach:

Quote:43.8 Thusly the entity is concerned, if it be upon the path of positive harvestability, with the regularizing of the various energies of experience.

Thus the most fragile entity may be more balanced than one with extreme energy and activity in service to others due to the fastidiousness with which the will is focused upon the use of experience in knowing the self.

The densities beyond your own give the minimally balanced individual much time/space and space/time with which to continue to refine these inner balances.

this sense of balance is equally applicable to so-called Wanderers; who are not beyond the need for learning and balance. As the vast majority of Wanderers are 6d, and there the balance between green and blue activity is exquisitely matched to produce a love/wisdom blend that is applicable to a wide variety of situations, many of these 6d Wanderers are here to address this green/blue imbalance. The situations which third density confronts us with (limited knowledge, limited resources, limited perception) puts us in the position of having to make what can be very consequential decisions (consequential in that they have lasting effects for ourselves and others) with this green/blue balance in mind; there are many conundrous situations where we have to decide, to the best of our ability, what is simultaneously the most loving response, as well as one that is infused with light of understanding (wisdom), in a realtime environment. We make these 'assessments', decisions or calls, witness the consequences, and then get to analyse or assess if things could have been done differently. Not done differently with greater knowledge (more data of the beginning situation), but assessed differently having seen the outcome. We get to see how our initial biases affected our decision making given the initial data. By addressing thoses biases ('assumptions') we can then see how we could have responded to the original situation differently; one which had a more refined love/wisdom blend.

- -

and for a positive seeker, the balancing of the first five energy centres becomes even more critical, as this permits the natural opening up of the 6th (the indigo) which permits the freedom and access and ease of intelligent energy. This can be seen as the great boon or gift or reward/result of disciplined seeking through the first five rays:

Quote:86.7 As a mind/body/spirit* consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy center balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center, the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests

and

Quote:75.23 The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

- -

so you can start to see the importance of giving each energy centre its due; orange ray work is just as essential as green ray work ('being loving'). As yellow ray interaction (bring social, convivial, friendly) is equal in value to studiousness and pouring over the books of the past ('blue ray'; or one person's individual attitude towards blue ray).

this 'minimal balance' concept has much to offer.

life very much offers us everything we need to continue moving towards this greater balance (the Higher Self is ever watching, and interjects where it may; our dreams prompt us to real-world experiences and offer alternative viewpoints on blocked situations, our catalyst and reactivity point to ongoing lack of acceptance, this lack of acceptance pertaining to any of the activities of the 7 energy centres).

so in truth, a minimally balanced entity - with spectra lit up across the 7 colors - a faint rainbow if you will - is more in harmony than say a very vigorous and active STO proletariat (strong yellow and green) as the latter individual is selectively ignoring certain aspects of their experience to prioritize their yellow/green activities.

- -

and, finally, on the topic of 'minimal balance' the vital energy of an individual is represented by the mind, body, and spirit complexes working together in a useful way. It may be considered as the internal 'balance' or 'ratio-ing' of these three activities (one who utilizes their body, values their mind, and integrates with their spirit as well). This 'balance' or a ratio of 3, can be considered in the same way as the 7 energy spectra - no one activity (either the mind, the body, or the spirit) has precedence over the other; they form a complete unit; in the same way that the 7 energy centres combine to give a pearly white aura; the 7 forms the one, in the same way as the 3 forms the one.

with proper balance, attention, care, ratio-ing, and diligence, this completeness can be moved towards.

Quote:63.7 Questioner: Would I be correct in guessing that vital energy is a function of the awareness or bias of the entity with respect to its polarity or general unity with the Creator or creation?

Ra: I am Ra. In a nonspecific sense we may affirm the correctness of your statement. The vital energy may be seen to be that deep love of life or life experiences such as the beauty of creation and the appreciation of other-selves and the distortions of your co-Creators’ making which are of beauty.

Without this vital energy the least distorted physical complex will fail and perish.

With this love or vital energy or élan the entity may continue though the physical complex is greatly distorted.

in the end, the word 'balance' just points to the fact that through re-assembling the separate parts which enabled the activation of experience (1 --> 7, or 1 --> 3) we re-attain the original wholeness of self.

choosing or valueing one portion over another (green over blue for eg, or red over indigo) does not re-assemble the wholeness of self.

thanks for reading Smile

Brittany

I have found my life seeming to run in cycles. I can literally chart my experience flowing up through the charkas, until a certain level of balance is reached, and then the whole thing seems to spiral out again on a higher level. I go from red up to indigo, and then catalyst causes me to go back down to red and understand it from a new level, then back up to orange, yellow, green, etc, each pass refining or brightening the chakra by a small bit. It is good for maintaining stability, but also frustrating because I never feel particularly "full".

It seems I spend more time in orange than anything else, the development of a solid identity I can be satisfied with presenting a high level of challenge. It often feels as if there are several different people inside of me jousting for dominance- personality traits, viewpoints and even whole belief systems that completely clash with one another and often seem utterly irreconcilable. Quite often I feel too big for my own skin. I should be at least four different people, who would probably be the greatest of friends were they not all stuffed inside of me. Whenever I pass a "level" in orange, I usually spring up through the rest with relative ease.
I feel pretty integrated, although there are parts of me that still strive to figure out what is "real".
(11-14-2013, 03:09 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:75.23 The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

so you can start to see the importance of giving each energy centre its due; orange ray work is just as essential as green ray work ('being loving'). As yellow ray interaction (bring social, convivial, friendly) is equal in value to studiousness and pouring over the books of the past ('blue ray'; or one person's individual attitude towards blue ray).

I hope you don't mind my pointing this out, but I find it an interesting juxtaposition. You would seem to describe the energy centers in terms of doing, rather than being, no? (I interpret "being loving" and "being social..." as descriptions of action performed.)

How might you describe them in terms of being not doing?

To me these are two very discrete things. Acting in such and such a way may come from a place of wishing to be perceived in a given fashion (neurosis), whereas being--whether acting or not--has to do with the crystallization (regularization) of self, meaning that the fun house mirrors mainly reflect the same set of images without wild, frightening distortions. Having moved past much of the fear of self, the simple truths are more evident and less distorted.

Re-reading this, I expect no one else would describe it that way, but there you are!
I think being and doing go hand in hand for most learning. I think doing is particular important when one is learning how to be something new. Once that new concepts of beingness are mastered through actual experience of doing, I think then one can just be. There might be an exceptional individual that can learn beingness in the abstract and need not solidify those concepts by doing, but I think that is rare.

An analogy that is straight out of my studying: You can learn about how to solve algebraic problems by learning the concepts involved all you want, but it's a rare individual that doesn't require some practice at actually solving some algebraic problems for the concepts to solidify. Once you've done some practice, the concepts and the conceptual experience become one - at which point you don't have to do algebraic problems constantly to retain that conceptual experience (for at least some years when it comes to math Tongue); that ability is a part of you and your being.
(11-14-2013, 11:27 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]How might you describe them in terms of being not doing?

To me these are two very discrete things. Acting in such and such a way may come from a place of wishing to be perceived in a given fashion (neurosis), whereas being--whether acting or not--has to do with the crystallization (regularization) of self, meaning that the fun house mirrors mainly reflect the same set of images without wild, frightening distortions. Having moved past much of the fear of self, the simple truths are more evident and less distorted.

Hi peregrine!

thanks for your thoughtful query.

I guess, to me, the energy centres represent a particular thing, that may not be the same interpretation that others might have,

for me, the mind is primary; it is the locus of action. Before anything 'happens' or 'occurs' on the physical plane (an experience, an event, an encounter) it is preceded by certain mental actiivity, which runs along certain lines. This sets up the possibility for experience; some particular types of experience being drawn to some people, and other types of experience to others. The patterns of lived experience reveal themselves quite clearly if one is willing to look more closely at the type of interactions we encounter.

now, what does this have to do with the energy centres? As I mentioned in another thread, my belief is that all mental activity (the '3d mind') falls into a broad division of 7; which we commonly identify as the 7 energy centres or chakras. These broad divisions are almost like 7 continents in the mind; so vast is their coverage. For me, it has been much more helpful to subdivide again, and work with each chakra as 7 sublevels; giving a finer level of detail.

now to address your query of beingness/doingness, the energy centers, being exteriorisations of mind (or the physically manifested motions of intelligent energy) are subject to belief patterns/understandings. This is the primary way in which they become clear/blocked - through well placed understandings/belief patterns. The beingness/doingness that you refer to I would understand as an expression or activity of the chakra; and like you say, it is secondary and follows from the state of clarity or blockage of that energy centre.

I guess why I described the system in the way that I did ('yellow ray being social/convivial') is that through the use of the energy centre we can see where we are blocked or clear; one can also sense this is one is sensitive enough, but it has been my experience that one can fool oneself into believing that one is clear in a certain domain of activity, and then find that when the rubber meets the road, the harsh mirror of experience shows us our deficiencies. So through the usage/experience of each of the energy centres we get the true feedback as to where it currently is.

as a further point to this, I have found it very helpful in my own recent explorations to consider the chakras as alternating in active/passive in numeration. ie

1 = red = active
2 = orange = passive
3 = yellow = active
etc etc

this follows the system of male energies being odd. and feminine energies being even (yin/yang sort of jazz).

here the red ray, being the foundation ray, is not paired with any other ray. But one can take a mapping of passive/active chakras in the following way:

2/3 orange and yellow (orange self-identity supporting yellow social activities)
4/5 (open hearted green leading to the possibility of wisdom rooted in the deep mind)
6/7 the gateway of intelligent energy drawing upon the infinite potentials of the crown)

this is the yin/yang alternation.

- -

with such a further delineated system (7x7 sublevels, and yin/yang alternation) one can see that there can be an infinite variety of inner harmonics and relationships between each of the energy centres, given the degree of clarity/misunderstanding in each sublevel.

A clearing of one sub-level (say 4.5, green chakra, fifth rung) could open the possibility to clear the direct level above (5.5) or even levels below.

so I mean, how fantastical is this system? well, through application and experimentation on myself, I have found that it has produced excellent results.
You forgot this one mr plenum

[Image: ryb.gif]

First consider this quote:

Quote:66.9 Questioner: Now as the healer approaches an other-self to do the healing we have a situation where the other-self has, through programming of catalyst, possibly created a condition which is viewed as a condition needing healing. What is the situation and what are the ramifications of the healer acting upon a condition of programmed catalyst to bring about healing? Am I correct in assuming that in doing this healing, the programmed catalyst is useful to the one to be healed in that the one to be healed then becomes aware of what it wished to become aware of in programming the catalyst? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your thinking cannot be said to be completely incorrect but shows a rigidity which is not apparent in the flow of the experiential use of catalyst.

The role of the healer is to offer an opportunity for realignment or aid in realignment of either energy centers or some connection between the energies of mind and body, spirit and mind, or spirit and body. This latter is very rare.

The seeker will then have the reciprocal opportunity to accept a novel view of the self, a variant arrangement of patterns of energy influx. If the entity, at any level, desires to remain in the configuration of distortion which seems to need healing it will do so. If, upon the other hand, the seeker chooses the novel configuration, it is done through free will.

This is one great difficulty with other forms of energy transfer in that they do not carry through the process of free will as this process is not native to yellow ray.

The three Primary Chakras are of Mind, Body, and Spirit. The Three Secondary Chakras are of connections between Mind, Body, Spirit.

Ra mentions all three connections, but says that the healing of the connection between Spirit and Body is very rare. Indeed, it is the indigo ray of the Adept.

However, all of them can in fact be worked with for balancing, except the crown chakra which represents the totality of an entity; that is, the Crown Chakra actually itself represents the balance between all of the other chakras. The Primaries are active, secondaries are passive, but the Crown is neither active nor passive. It is the substantially unmoving axis.
(11-14-2013, 11:36 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I think being and doing go hand in hand for most learning. I think doing is particular important when one is learning how to be something new.

Sure, of course, but the angle on this I'm referring to is somewhat different. Learning a new skill is one thing, but I'm thinking more about that deeper aspect of self which wanderers take incarnation here in order to affect, that is, the beingness which is sculpted by the refinement of one's deepest personal/group-self dispositions. Seems to me that this is what's referred to in the quote above:

"75.23 The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator."

It's an interesting point of discussion, no? To what degree in this incarnation might you be refining your transcendent being? Would you want to do more so...or not? Put the other way around, why would you want to spend your life doing things which divert you from this if it's is the one thing of lasting value, transmigrationally speaking?

On the level of awareness and skill, how can you sense when you're in the ballpark or just wandering around the nearby streets? What are the indicators that you're actually doing the work and not just fooling yourself or merely talking about it? When are you doing the deeper work and when are doing the preliminary work?

(11-15-2013, 08:16 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so I mean, how fantastical is this system? well, through application and experimentation on myself, I have found that it has produced excellent results.

Hey there, plenum.

I'd be interested in hearing more about the results and how they were attained.

(11-15-2013, 08:16 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]now to address your query of beingness/doingness, the energy centers, being exteriorisations of mind (or the physically manifested motions of intelligent energy) are subject to belief patterns/understandings. This is the primary way in which they become clear/blocked - through well placed understandings/belief patterns. The beingness/doingness that you refer to I would understand as an expression or activity of the chakra; and like you say, it is secondary and follows from the state of clarity or blockage of that energy centre.

Bringing this back to your original concern, that is, balancing the chakras so that one can begin doing the deeper work, how does your system relate to the deeper self? How does one use it to become more "consciously crystallized?"
Peregrine, as soon as I read your quote from Ra, the wind suddenly gust, and blew on my screen door, which is open.
So it's cool to know that an adept continues to crystalize. I too have attempted to focus on being rather than doing so much. Meditation offers me the best chance at being. But there are so many wonders to explore in the world that one can't stay in meditation forever.

I think we're in ballpark when we are emotionally where we desire to be. In love and joy and happiness. That tells us we're on our correct path. If we feel nothing, then there's a reason, and something is blocking us.

I think the more crystalized we are, the less mental effort we have to put forth in experiencing. The less we have to think about it.
(11-16-2013, 03:31 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2013, 11:36 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I think being and doing go hand in hand for most learning. I think doing is particular important when one is learning how to be something new.

Sure, of course, but the angle on this I'm referring to is somewhat different. Learning a new skill is one thing, but I'm thinking more about that deeper aspect of self which wanderers take incarnation here in order to affect, that is, the beingness which is sculpted by the refinement of one's deepest personal/group-self dispositions. Seems to me that this is what's referred to in the quote above:

"75.23 The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator."

It's an interesting point of discussion, no? To what degree in this incarnation might you be refining your transcendent being? Would you want to do more so...or not? Put the other way around, why would you want to spend your life doing things which divert you from this if it's is the one thing of lasting value, transmigrationally speaking?

On the level of awareness and skill, how can you sense when you're in the ballpark or just wandering around the nearby streets? What are the indicators that you're actually doing the work and not just fooling yourself or merely talking about it? When are you doing the deeper work and when are doing the preliminary work?

I think I'm referring to the same thing - beingness, not a skillset, though perhaps my example could have been better. I believe a good indication of beingness is the state of your chakras. However, I also believe the state of your chakras, and therefore your beingness varies from moment to moment until you approach the infinitely crystallized being.

Let me try to give another example that is more about beingness: If someone is angry around me and yelling at me and criticizing me, these days I'd be able to vibrate peace and love despite that and be generally fine. You could say I'm finding the love in the moment. However, if I was in a situation where my parents were being tortured in front of me, I think my chakras - my beingness - would be all torn up as I feel anger, rage, and very distorted emotions. However, Buddha would probably be able to still find love in the moment.

The more extreme situations we put ourselves in, the more we practice and test the state of our chakras, our beingness, and our crystallization.

So perhaps a better way to put it is that on the path to beingness, it is very difficult to analyze our beingness in unfamiliar situations until we actually experience them. Then we know whether further work needs to be done integrating a concept or not. Thus, in a certain sense, I think action is necessary to test and practice and solidify concepts of beingness in real world, unfamiliar new situations, in most cases.

I think that's a big part of why we incarnate in such harsh conditions. Experience is a great aid in the crystallization of a being. Doing, with an introspective eye, tends to bring about such experience at a faster rate.

On a closer example of beingess: I've done a lot of work on orange, and yellow. In the past, I used to shy away from real relationships because of orange issues. Now, I sincerely believe I am ready for one. I did much work on beingness. However, until I put myself in a situation where I open my heart to a girl, and make myself vulnerable, there will probably be some kinks to work out in orange/yellow/green, because it's really hard to work on beingness without the actual experience of being in a loving relationship. (I'm not saying my incarnative lesson revolves around a relationship issue, but I think for many people I think it can).

Quote:On the level of awareness and skill, how can you sense when you're in the ballpark or just wandering around the nearby streets? What are the indicators that you're actually doing the work and not just fooling yourself or merely talking about it? When are you doing the deeper work and when are doing the preliminary work?

I think to answer your question, I would say you have to learn your own feedback mechanism on balancing. I can literally feel my chakras. I believe chakras are the system of both the preliminary work and deeper work - just look at how often Ra talks of energy centers for preliminary balance, and for the adept, for sacred sexuality, for healing, for magic, for activating the magical personality, for harvest, and for positive and negatives - just add tarot/astrology/tree of life to make it 100% complete, but I believe that they are in addition to the always constant chakra work. I think everyone has their own feedback mechanism, whether feeling the energy, seeing the energy, getting ear tones, dreams, or synchronicities to name a few. Once you study your feedback mechanism and find it actually work several times, it'll speed you along the path and build faith. There could be other ways of answering your question, but I have asked the same question and I wanted to share my answer. It could well be that the deeper work has nothing to do with chakras, and if so, I'd love to hear more about this!!Smile
(11-16-2013, 03:31 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]On the level of awareness and skill, how can you sense when you're in the ballpark or just wandering around the nearby streets? What are the indicators that you're actually doing the work and not just fooling yourself or merely talking about it? When are you doing the deeper work and when are doing the preliminary work?

(11-15-2013, 08:16 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so I mean, how fantastical is this system? well, through application and experimentation on myself, I have found that it has produced excellent results.

Hey there, plenum.

I'd be interested in hearing more about the results and how they were attained.

(11-15-2013, 08:16 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]now to address your query of beingness/doingness, the energy centers, being exteriorisations of mind (or the physically manifested motions of intelligent energy) are subject to belief patterns/understandings. This is the primary way in which they become clear/blocked - through well placed understandings/belief patterns. The beingness/doingness that you refer to I would understand as an expression or activity of the chakra; and like you say, it is secondary and follows from the state of clarity or blockage of that energy centre.

Bringing this back to your original concern, that is, balancing the chakras so that one can begin doing the deeper work, how does your system relate to the deeper self? How does one use it to become more "consciously crystallized?"

Hi peregrine.

thanks again for your thoughtful questions, and the opportunity to express myself in a deep way.

I think the thrust of your queries, if I am reading it correctly, speak to asking about how we can gauge if we are making sincere progress; and progress that is aimed towards our deepest, most sincere wishes for this incarnation.

such a query would evoke different responses in a group of people, as we all have our individual plan.

speaking for myself, I can only say that an increasing level of peace of mind over the last say 15 years is the best benchmark for long term progress. Of course, there have been upswings and downswings over that period (some wild fluctuations indeed!), but overall, there has been a greater level of consciously realized understandings over that period.

now of course, there were vast spans of time over that 15 years where I was seeking, although not necessarily in the directed, controlled fashion that I am today. For most of those years, I had no sense of the energy centres, and actually actively shied away from energy work; my focus was on the mind and trying to understand its operations and mechanisms (with me as the prime test rat).

through various explorations of psychology, astrology, some channelings (before I ran into the gold mine of Ra that is), and just a broad general education, I came to appreciate the vast stretches of human consciousness and experience; the range and spectrum of experience that is.

this in itself was not energy work or chakra work; but as Ra relates to us in this short passage:

"Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."

it is through the use and appreciation and understanding of experience by which the energies in the so called energy centres become regulated, and after a period of concentrated effort, crystallized and brought under conscious control.

Look at the case of Albert Schweitzer; arch lover of the music of Bach, humanitarian, and an all round good guy. He was a Wanderer, and from what I know of his life, he was not tremendously affected by metaphysical studies, but rather pursued what was right and deepest in his heart, and in the end, led a life of great service across many fronts. His energy centres (without him likely being aware of his energetic state) is astonishingly, almost admiringly described in this following passage:

"The one known as Albert, who went into a strange and, to it, a barbaric society in order that it might heal. This entity was able to mobilize great amounts of energy and what you call money. This entity spent much green-ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ. This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts. However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well."

so one can most definitely become clear and crystallized without conscious knowledge and sensation of the chakra system. For the bulk of humanity, let us say over 90%, these aspects of the subtle body do not even enter remotely into conscious awareness.

you can also see in the above description of Schweitzer that his life was full of activity and interaction; and it was through this means that the energy centres were exercised, freed, and liberated. So in his case at least,I am sure he was a thoughtful, philosophical individual, but it was through a busy interacting life that he was able to serve, and bring service into being on a concrete level. (real world activity).

- -

to speak to myself, I have a more contemplative, monkish nature; and although I do not shy aware from interaction, I find that there are only a few with whom I can communicate on the deepest level; one in which I can express the depth of my understandings and experience. So for me, interactions can be amusing, loving, enjoyable, funny, rich, delightful, and most appreciative on both sides, and yet the opportunities for a soulful expression of self in the most complete way are rare experiences. There has to be a confluence of individuals and timing for this to take place.

but back to progress and the chakras, and why I took an interest in them this past year.

as I've said (and in previous posts, perhaps before your time here on the forums), my primary drive has always been to understand the mind; as I believe this is fundamental plane of change. One of the reasons why the Ra Material hooked me so deeply when it did (over 7 years ago now) was Ra's description of the archetypal mind as mapped on the tarot (major arcana) which was a revelation and a trigger for me to truly start exploring the unconscious (before that, I had been working almost entirely with the conscious mind; its expressed manifested forms).

This exploration of the unconscious via the tarot lasted many many years, and has been one of the highlight periods of my life. If I ever did a 'best moments in the life of plenum' type video montage, my experiences and explorations of the archetypes would feature as one of the top five influential bodies of work on my development. They are an astonishing contribution indeed.

anyway, this journey lasted many years (21 cards burnt deep into the conscious mind), but at an early point in 2013 I felt that I had mapped out a fairly good deal of the unconscious, and it was time to move on.

the energy bodies called to me. And the energy centres in particular.

I found that various hints in Ra, and also a few earlier private conversations with individuals led me to exploring the 7x7 chakra system; or as outlined above, dividing each energy centre into 7 sublevels, and working more focussed in that way.

the understandings of the mind could be mapped directly into these 49 domains; and as xise has also described, the feedback of changing a belief pattern (or experimenting with a thought structure in a deliberate way) can yield sensory feedback, or at the very least, increased or decreased tension in consciousness. One can then start experimenting in a systematic fashion with these 49 sublevels.

over the last 6 months, I seem to have been to crystallize these understandings as a connection between the mind and the body (via the energy centres). It is a very concrete and explicit structure, and one that I believe is suitably structured to balance my own particular viewpoint (that viewpoint being a legacy of biases from previous existences, and formative influences in this lifetime). So while I believe that this structure of 49 understandings is operational in all beings, the exact form that it takes, and the balanced understandings for any particular individual will vary over time depending on experience, emphasis, level of holisticness, and so on.

of course, these understandings would exist in mind (consciousness) regardless of any mapping onto the physical energy centres. But given my own systematic nature, and being so drawn to the 3x7 archetypal structure as outlined by Ra, it was easy for me to progress into a 7x7 mapping of the energy centres.

the benefits?

well, I have not been energy sensitive for the majority of this life (one could call me an energy dullard if you wanted to lol), but through this system of mine I have a mental way of interacting with energy now. It has helped me tremendously in one of my core tasks in coming to this planet - that is, to do healing work on the earth grids. I was already engaging in this activity for years prior, via concentrated meditations, but working with energy and crystals more directly has been a tremendous boon in this activity.

peace of mind and regularization of consciousness is also vastly improved; although there are always the judders and stutters when one is confronted with a new learning experience. But mapping out the lower three chakras has been very helpful in identifying rigid dysfunctional belief patterns that I have held for much of my life. Many of these have been addressed, understood, and cleared; although the work is ever ongoing.

- -

in short, to address the thrust of your query, I believe that when one is doing what one intended to do when one came here, then fulfillment ensues. This is a fulfillment that can't really be faked or self-lied to; it is an ease with life and existence, when one is on the path that one has intended. That is not to say it is not bumpy and rough as times, but much like the Ra channeling group that convened to do their life work, any inconveniences of the life work are none compared to the joy of sharing and fulfillment.

what was Ra trying to hint at here in this passage?

"Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs."

if we avail ourself of the proferred opportunities, as they present themselves moment upon infinitesimal moment, we can align ourselves with the deepest seeking, and find what we need.

so for me, the notions of minimal balance, the fullness and completeness of the plenum, a systematic study of consciousness and creation, these are the things which fulfill me the most.

and the change in lived experience (ie peace of mind) is the greatest fruit of this directed seeking. At least, for myself, that is gold beyond treasure, a kingdom that is not of this world.
I can feel my chakras or so I think. I can't be sure about what I've felt in the past. My greatest fulfillment would probably be to find peace and rest from the anxious energies and to no longer worry.

Melissa

(11-17-2013, 01:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can feel my chakras or so I think. I can't be sure about what I've felt in the past. My greatest fulfillment would probably be to find peace and rest from the anxious energies and to no longer worry.

Same here.
(11-17-2013, 01:46 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2013, 01:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can feel my chakras or so I think. I can't be sure about what I've felt in the past. My greatest fulfillment would probably be to find peace and rest from the anxious energies and to no longer worry.

Same here.

What is the next step after 'no worry'?

Melissa

I don't know.
After no worry I'd just chill doing nothing outside of work. I already do that, but would be nice not to worry about work. Or worry about harvest. Or worry about my court date.
Gemini;
I think the illusion is that we are each alone or have control/no control, let it be is the next step, then re-member; be-come calm, it is your right to be so.
They will certainly notice if you are stable when 'deciding' what to do with you..
in regards to harvest, let me say that your presence here has been of service to my growth if that holds any value to you.

I totally understand why you hate working. Maybe it can help to understand why.
Is it because what you are doing is not what is wanted by you?
What is wanted by you? Why do you work instead? What can be done?

The steps I gave you may be more efficacious in an alternate order but none of them are really describing the individual process, that is the whole fun of being individuals working towards unity again with difficulties.
All this work will be worth it when I've passed on. It's not exactly what I want to be doing with my life --I'd rather do nothing.

I'm glad my presence here has aided you PA. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy that I can help someone. I'll remember what you said about becoming calm. I can do that.
Hi Plenum,

You wrote:
Quote:in the end, the word 'balance' just points to the fact that through re-assembling the separate parts which enabled the activation of experience (1 --> 7, or 1 --> 3) we re-attain the original wholeness of self.

choosing or valueing one portion over another (green over blue for eg, or red over indigo) does not re-assemble the wholeness of self.

This linking of the concepts of balance and wholeness has been fruitful for me to contemplate of late.

Ra states that the "mind contains all things". And not only does the mind "contain", but our identity IS all things, 1.7.

Ultimate, total, infinite selfhood, then, necessarily includes all things: all entities, all modes of experience, all states of consciousness, all densities and all octaves.

Attaining this selfhood; that is to say, releasing the individual self in the conscious realization of the all-self, involves, I think, knowing and accepting ALL facets of the self encountered in the course of the dance. And integrating those facets through intellectual/emotional analysis according to the needs of the third-density mind, but, more deeply, integrating those facets through the synthesis of silence available to the one-pointed, concentrated, focused mind.

I love your linking of balance and wholeness because it is a big reminder to me that, essentially, all is one. No aspect of self and no moment is to be rejected or downplayed, per se. Prioritization of energy and discrimination are needed, of course. But with the eyes of contemplation, each thing offers the face of the Creator. Each energy, distorted though it may be, is an expression of infinity.

Balance, then, has as its foundation the acceptance of wholeness, which necessarily includes the acceptance of, and the balance between, seeming polar opposites.

You write:

Quote:you can also see in the above description of Schweitzer that his life was full of activity and interaction; and it was through this means that the energy centres were exercised, freed, and liberated.

I like the idea of freedom and liberation here. I think that one function of balance is to helpthe entity become free from mental patterns, free from psychological time, and free from the struggle between opposites: the attachment to that which is desired, and the aversion to that which is not desired.

Balance makes the patterns of energy movement less… sticky. That is to say, our present-moment awareness is not stuck to these patterns and does not create a separate identity out of them. The self is realized to *include* all energy patterns, but simultaneously to be completely beyond, and free of, all outer forms of birth, death, suffering, and play.

In the imbalanced entity, the energy pattern becomes sticky, it consumes the attention, it compels identification with its own movement and internal logic. Where the wholeness of self is forgotten, over attention is paid to one half of a particular dichotomy, either holding onto or running away from that one half, while (mostly unconsciously) either resisting or grasping for its implied, latent other half.

You quoted Ra as saying:

Quote:"Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."

I think that one analogy (among others) for helping to comprehend the nature of the energy centers lies in the idea of the filter. The chakras are filtering and limiting our experience of unity, of the all-ness and wholeness of self.

I think that, by design, the chakras are inherently, naturally limiting – the mechanism whereby the Creator has the opportunity to create the individual self that seems apart from that which it experiences. But add to the chakras' naturally limiting properties, we as third-density entities use them in such a way so as to create additional filtering and biases, often to the point of entirely blocking energy flow and deepening distortion.

It is, I think, only as we balance these filters, render them transparent, activate and unblock – i.e., release unneeded content through acceptance/forgiveness - that our experience of self becomes less and less filtered and limited, until our identity merges completely into union with the One. Another way to say that we realize who we really are and always have been.

Thanks for good material for consideration! : ) Gary
I thought I would throw in something I suppose won't be popular around here, the orientation to seek knowledge for it's own sake is STS. That's why negatives can and do have greater apparent 'wisdom'. For my part I think I am beginning to realize that that to love properly one also needs to hate, universal acceptance is an obstacle to that (and self-delusional too).
(11-14-2013, 03:09 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]but regardless, this 'minimal balance' is presented as the touchstone for a positive seeker.

"Minimum balance, " you say?

My understanding is that this is Ra's recommendation for the 3D denizen, allow your energy system to conduct through it that which is offered, but don't get personally attached to it. I.e., cultivate emotional equipoise so that energies are not trapped in one chakra or another by means of personal dramas; through acceptance and love, simply allow it to travel through you without making an effort to control it. Where you see attractions or aversions developing, encompass these along with the opposing emotions to allow greater flow of incoming energy. In this way, one will more quickly and efficiently reach a stage of further developement whereby one can perform greater levels of service in connection with more skillful use of the higher energy centers.

Surely, the intellectual perspective is important (very heavy in this thread, I would aver), but it's the work done on the personal level (probably away from the computer, I suppose) that will really open things up so they may move along, no? [Maybe "too much talk, not enough music?"]

One other comment...for now....

(11-19-2013, 11:56 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I think that, by design, the chakras are inherently, naturally limiting – the mechanism whereby the Creator has the opportunity to create the individual self that seems apart from that which it experiences. But add to the chakras' naturally limiting properties, we as third-density entities use them in such a way so as to create additional filtering and biases, often to the point of entirely blocking energy flow and deepening distortion.

It is, I think, only as we balance these filters, render them transparent, activate and unblock – i.e., release unneeded content through acceptance/forgiveness - that our experience of self becomes less and less filtered and limited, until our identity merges completely into union with the One. Another way to say that we realize who we really are and always have been.

Perhaps a simpler summation would be to view the chakras as stepping stones of deepening perception and opportunity for engagement along the pathway into more encompassing levels of service? By choosing simple, but balanced stones to ford the river, we can more easily master the crossing?

PS: Regarding knowledge and the sto/sts dichotomy, seems to me that seeking knowledge of the one Creator--internal or external--was an activity favored by Ra.
(11-21-2013, 01:13 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a simpler summation would be to view the chakras as stepping stones of deepening perception and opportunity for engagement along the pathway into more encompassing levels of service? By choosing simple, but balanced stones to ford the river, we can more easily master the crossing?

That works, too.

While every analogy has its limits, I would find this one particularly limiting though, thus yielding less insight for me personally. Difficult to transpose the idea of keeping all stones simultaneously balanced and open, and the idea of continually returning to certain stones to do work.

Though the notion of successive, sequential growth on the forward-moving journey, and the idea of reaching the other shore or bank by way of the stones, is helpful.

Much love : )
(11-21-2013, 10:53 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2013, 01:13 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a simpler summation would be to view the chakras as stepping stones of deepening perception and opportunity for engagement along the pathway into more encompassing levels of service? By choosing simple, but balanced stones to ford the river, we can more easily master the crossing?

That works, too.

While every analogy has its limits, I would find this one particularly limiting though, thus yielding less insight for me personally. Difficult to transpose the idea of keeping all stones simultaneously balanced and open, and the idea of continually returning to certain stones to do work.

Though the notion of successive, sequential growth on the forward-moving journey, and the idea of reaching the other shore or bank by way of the stones, is helpful.

Much love : )

I agree with GLB, the river analogy is somewhat limited. If you're using the river ford analogy, I think you have to add that there are different rivers (or different experiences) of different sizes, different speeds, and some of different liquids that may adversely affect or temporarily dissolve some of your stones.

Perhaps minimal balance can be seen this way:

In a peaceful, slow moving, water filled river: can your stones get you across? A real life equivalent is that when you are at home, without any imminent danger, can you consistently close your eyes and have energy flow through all your energy centers equally? This is actually not easy. I believe this is due to the fact that many of us have years of repressed emotions and not completely processed memory that slowly come out during these peaceful inward journeys. And even then it can be hard to all figure out unless you have a great feedback system.

However difficult that may seem, it is infinitely easier than going out in different rivers and experiences of the world, to name a few extreme ones: such as having someone cheat on you, being assaulted at a bar, witnessing atrocities, etc, and having those stones or energy centers work and flow even then - this is what I see as crystallization of those energy centers. This is a far more difficult and going out there and doing with an introspective eye greatly helps integrate experience into one's beingness. I would characterize this "doing" as inner work, as the doing is done with the sole purpose of working upon one's beingness, without any attachment to physical outcomes in the world as a result of the doing.

And when I speak of the energy centers, I'm not talking about a mechanistic understanding of energy; I'm talking about the concepts each center represents and how incorporation of those balanced beliefs into your deep self changes the energetic way you as a being respond to various experiences. Each energy center represents an aspect of unity/love and affects our beingness.

At the end of the day, we're dancing thoughts. We're love/light. We're energy. I totally understand if there are those who shy away from delving into this, but ultimately it is a core part of our being. It makes sense that there is a energetic feedback system in place available for us to use in our spiritual evolution. This system, in my experience, is of great aid to the spiritual seeker if put into practice.
I look for metaphors in nature, too, such as how the ecosystem works in such fine balance that enables life to flourish. Light perturbations in this balance can have a some impact on the ecosystem. Within the ecosystem, each part supports the other in some shape or form. Perhaps this connectivity is so complex we cannot fathom how it really works but can see just a small part of the process and eventually see 'patterns' emerge. I know, I got hooked on chaos theory a while ago lol.

When I work with people who have gone thru extremely distressing situations that fundamentally alters the way in which they see themselves, see their world, relate to other self/society, make decisions,etc., I tend to see this landscape of complex interconnections. And when we can view this landscape from a higher vantage point we can assess our problems in a more whole-istic manner (having a 'meta' view). This is so hard to do due to the distraction from more immediate needs of the person such as pain and other emotionally charged experiences that pertain to something like red or orange ray.

Once a person can relieve some distress, they seem to have more room to gain this meta-perspective to see salient themes that occur in their life (i.e., patterns). Just reframing the problem differently (based on this new perspective) can be a game-changer… perhaps bc this new understanding of one's imbalances are more proximal to the deeper issues that are highly implicit in their lives but have much influence. I guess some call it getting closer & closer to the 'heart of the matter'. We all spiral into the this 'heart' and spiral out when it becomes too much of a discomfort but eventually become more and more accustomed to it. I do see 'fragile' people, once they find faith in their healing process, become warriors in their seeking of self! remarkable.

I can assess problems using each center, but more importantly I would want to understand workings from multiple vantage points by using all the 'tools' e.g., microscope to see one center, binoculars, long range telescopes, satellites, maybe even a 'time machine' to see things from the past. I can then zoom in, zoom out.

While effecting one center could allieviate pressures, understanding the interconnectivity of centers may allow us to affect multiple areas of our beingness. Then we have more options or choices to decide what we want to do about the problem we experience. Bit easier to see something painful from a distance (e.g., imagining some distressing event playing on a TV screen gives more 'room' to breath than directly re-experiencing the event).

So I think my point is, even the act of analysis itself is a highly useful activity that can be used as a significant part of the healing process.

To me, it seems that labeling something 'red ray problem' kind of divorces/separates me from that problem. I see the limitations of using these labeling… It's true that I may experience blockage in red ray but there is power in owning it by phrasing it as 'Sh*t I am f-- angry grrr!' Do you see the issue? It's more organic and real to describe the problem from I statement.
Golly, my humble stoney analogy seems unable to bear up under the stream of weighty criticism, which is okay...<sniffle, sniffle, sniffle>.

I seem to be swimming against the current here--as it were. To me, the beauty of the suggestion to minimally charge and balance the initial chakras in order to more directly contact the heart and those beyond lies in the simplicity of the guidance, not in the complexity of the possibilities.

Speaking as one who has in the past reveled in the complexity, perhaps it takes a certain distance from all of that to appreciate the simplicity implicit in the message of the guidance?

If one could (following much balancing) simply hop from stone to stone in most experiences and quickly reach a place of "tabernacling with the Creator," wouldn't that trump endless time fondling of the complexity?

Well, one being thinks so...but what do I know? I don't even have enough posts on this site to be accredited as a bone fide wanderer. And so it is.
Yeah, but there is a difference between simplicity due to purity and simplicity due to reductionism.
There is also complexity due to... overcomplexity.
(11-22-2013, 11:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but there is a difference between simplicity due to purity and simplicity due to reductionism.

Right, and how might one discern one from the other?

How might that apply to this matter of minimum balance? Seems to me that Ra was suggesting this course of action exactly because it falls into the first category, no?

(11-23-2013, 01:35 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]There is also complexity due to... overcomplexity.

Indeed, and how might that apply to this particular discussion?
Also consider perhaps that these concepts themselves may not be complex.

However, they may be difficult to put into words, perhaps because of the inherent limitations in a language that was developed in a society that did not traditionally have much interest in exploring these concepts.

A lesser version of this phenomenon can be seen when one when one attempts to translate eastern spiritual concepts into western words - things such as dharma to give a random example; what was seemingly simple becomes hard to explain.
(11-23-2013, 06:16 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2013, 01:35 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]There is also complexity due to... overcomplexity.

Indeed, and how might that apply to this particular discussion?

zm seemed to be implying that there was oversimplification going on here, so I was implying that there may be splitting of hairs/overcomplicating a concept that is not inherently complex.
Pages: 1 2