Bring4th

Full Version: Before this octave, and the Great Trinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its fun to speculate, but perhaps in the previous octave, all consciousness was one with the Creator. Totally perfect. We were all Gods/Goddesses, in the purest union and expression of our beloved Creator far before the physical universes were created. This octave was/is the true Eden, and what is seen as the Fall was simply a loving choice given to us.

Individuality did exist in this octave. We all had the full powers of the Creator. "Evil" was not a concept. Individuality did exist. We all did our own thing in peace. Maybe some were more prone to "power" rather than being negative, like Lucifer, the Most Powerful Angel. Although this Creator god was no more powerful than the other of the countless number of entities in this octave.

In other words, it was grand Smile But, there was no growth since all was perfect and already grown.

Than all were called to our Creator's Home where we were given a choice. We could all go create an infinite Universe on our own to care and express ourselves as we choose and the assurance that we will be aided by the Creator. No one was forced to go and few remained until we all meet again by our own choosing.

Since according to Ra the next octave is something they don't even know much about, I'll describe my views and how it connects with this Trinity.

So we had the first octave, then we have all our Universes ever created by us in this octave. Than we got the next one, which I think is where we can help look after this octave but we start to build our power and perception of this Great Trinity through those levels of experience, with the highest of that Octave being aware of those from the first and second octaves.

One trinity cycle represents Grace, our "Fall" we became aware of the difference between good and evil, which we first express here on the first density of spirit, 3rd. Finally, Redemption we begin to be truly aware of our connection with the true Creator. We gain in power and insight as perhaps is more similar to experience in the first octave, but with some notable differences.

Scientifically, physical expression of this pattern is in the atom, with the proton (positive) and neutron (neutral) in the center, with electrons (negative) surrounding it, which to me signifies the personality/ego.

Brittany

Chokmah, Binah and Kether.
I believe octaves are similar in nature, just with different levels of understanding, or different ways. I still think to know perfection you must know imperfection first.
How many octaves are there?
(11-18-2013, 03:11 AM)Timpachi Wrote: [ -> ]I believe octaves are similar in nature, just with different levels of understanding, or different ways. I still think to know perfection you must know imperfection first.

I hold the philosophy that all is perfect, but we don't always see it that way because our perfect free-will wishes to see that which is perfectly imperfect. Smile

As Ra says: "there are no mistakes, only surprises" and "All is well"

(11-18-2013, 09:45 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]How many octaves are there?
My friend, I believe the number to be infinite.
This octave is timeless, so I wonder how it ever ends.
(11-18-2013, 12:08 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Timpachi' pid='139213' dateline='1384758713']
I believe octaves are similar in nature, just with different levels of understanding, or different ways. I still think to know perfection you must know imperfection first.

I hold the philosophy that all is perfect, but we don't always see it that way because our perfect free-will wishes to see that which is perfectly imperfect. Smile

As Ra says: "there are no mistakes, only surprises" and "All is well"

Haha yes i believe this to, but maybe we use our free will as a tool to create a sense of imperfection so we can further enjoy the perfectness of our self c:

(11-18-2013, 12:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This octave is timeless, so I wonder how it ever ends.

Same way it began i guess
Timpache, ah yes! It's quite fun understanding paradoxes within the framework of oneness.
According to Ra, We are the Creator's proverbial eyes and ears. We were created so that it may experience itself. There is no utopian level of existence where we display such godlike potential unless you are describing the enhance telepathic abilities along with increased awareness of the collective mind of a social memory complex. Lessons shall exist until such an existence is complete then we're reinserted into the matrix of sorts and the program runs again.

It's been one of the most difficult aspects of this philosophy to accept which is that I am here to serve others but ultimately to serve the Creator by showing it yet another of an infinite aspect of existence. To me, it's almost as if it's indentured servitude but then I have to remember ultimately I still have a choice. Not much of a choice but still a choice. I can either retain my individuality and serve myself or realize I am part of a greater plan, a collective of sorts, and look to serve that collective for what has been explained as a more pure option.

This utopian or heavenly type experience hasn't really been conveyed as far as I know. The love that is felt which has been explained as unexplainable due tithe intensity of such a love is available even while in the discarnate period in between incarnations but when does a feeling remain. What are the feelings of the higher density experiences I wonder. Ra never really speaks of the higher densities in depth which is unfortunate but ultimately, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things when it comes to this incarnation? I guess I fail to see the point in speculating on experiences so far out of reach when there are much more pressing matters here and now.
(11-18-2013, 12:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This octave is timeless, so I wonder how it ever ends.

The stillness and perpetuity of eternity does not equate to frozen inertia. The procession towards the terminal phase of all octaves is dependent upon the rate of evolution of the sentient components within it, for progression is a spatial phenomenon, not a temporal one. When evolutionary critical mass of all portions of the One Infinite Creator has maximized, metamorphosis ensues, conveyed by the seamless coupling of expiration and emergence.